LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interest in 'regular' underwear

Like most of us here, I am an ABDL an I really enjoy everything about wearing a good diaper. But how do you all feel about underwear? 

I have also always been fascinated by 'regular' underwear, the reusable ones made out of different kinds of fabrics. Normal underwear are not nearly as fascinating to me as diapers are of course but still interesting, especially given the variety that exists out there. For men's underwear, we have boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, and trunks. The social stigma associated with so called 'tighty whities' or plain white briefs in recent years is interesting. They are considered unattractive, comical, or nerdy and who can deny that they bear SOME superficial similarities to diapers. Sometimes I enjoy wearing white briefs for that very reason. But of course, they aren't nearly as amazing as diapers! Even so, I like wearing regular underwear because those times when I do put on a diaper become even more intense because the feeling is so different! 

Women's underwear fascinates me also and the variety is even greater! I guess, like a lot of 'vanilla' guys out there, the idea of a woman in sexy lingerie is arousing to me. That's probably the most vanilla of all my kinks, so I suppose its really not unusual, especially for a heterosexual man like myself. But I find ALL women's underwear fascinating, not just the styles that society considers 'sexy'. A basic pair of cotton panties in a solid color from the average department store fascinates and arouses me every bit as much as a lacy thong. Even a large, high waisted pair of granny panties can certainly look sexy on a woman in my opinion. In a strange way, I don't really even see this as a separate fetish because in my mind, it is so closely connected with my love of diapers. I love the stark contrast of wearing a thick, bulky, crinkling diaper while thinking about the fact that most adult women out there (and men) have undergarments that are the polar opposite - thin, invisible, and silent under their clothes. I don't even wear diapers out in public very often but just the THOUGHT is enough sometimes. 

I've never worn women's clothing. I always found women's underwear to be more attractive looking on WOMEN, personally. Not kink shaming, just sharing my opinion. I've noticed there are at least a few ABDL stories out there where a man wears or is forced to wear women's underwear. Are there a lot of diaper lovers out there that also like to wear women's undergarments? Is there some kind of connection there, perhaps due to a special appreciation for soft undergarments? Or is that just a case of the occasional ABDL that also happens to have a panty fetish? 

I would love to hear from both male and female ABDLs about how they feel about regular underwear. Does anyone share my fascination with it? Or are my interests just weird and eclectic? 

• Like 3

Seeing women in underwear, be it everyday panties or lacy lingerie, has always been attractive to me, but on myself, underwear holds no fascination, regardless of what type. I only like being in diapers, and I've managed to only be in diapers for most of the last 3 years, and I hope to never go back on that. 

• Like 3

When I was young I was curious about men's underwear as in anything but the boring white briefs my mom bought for me. I wanted colors and prints and different styles.

• Like 1

I’ve been wearing only panties for years, other than my night diapers it’s all I ever wear.

No they are not sexual for me they are just my undies and yes I do love many styles and fabrics 

Mostly mine are cotton or some microfiber as well.

I will never go back to mens underwear they are just not comfortable 

56 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

When I was young I was curious about men's underwear as in anything but the boring white briefs my mom bought for me. I wanted colors and prints and different styles.

I was fascinated by my sister's underwear as a kid, because they came in so many colours, cuts and materials, whereas mine were, as with your experience, just boring white briefs. I used to wonder if my mom just chose them randomly, or if my sister had any say, and also, how she'd choose which ones to wear on any given day - what parameters and considerations were weighed.

Now I kind of have an idea of what her process might have been, because I have a diaper drawer that always has at least a half-dozen options in it: white medium-duty breathables, white slim gym-duty breathables, white medium-duty plastics, white heavy-duty plastics, printed medium-duty plastics, printed heavy-duty plastics, plus the occasional "novelty" diaper, like a Mermaids Tale or an ABU AlfaGator. Although I think that a miss-selection on my part probably carries the potential for more real-world consequences than her underwear choice for the day had for her back then. She probably mainly wanted to make sure that the colour wouldn't show through whatever she was wearing. Whereas I have to consider how long I'm going to be in it, where I'll be, what I'll be doing, what I wear over it, how easy it will be for me to change, etc. 

• Like 2

I like panties, and hate strings. 

I have tried wearing string, and its not comfortable at all, so I don't understand why women would wear it. 
Same with high heels. (Not tried those...)

• Like 1

I'm also fascinated by underwear and anything you put in them for added protection.  My primary fascination is the butt view:  can you tell I am not wearing or wearing anything?

Somehow, I started wearing Always Discreet quite a bit.  Maybe my wife recommended them.  They're incredibly soft and worked ok for me.   I don't recall getting chaffing ever.  Naturally, they just don't fit guys very well and I had a constant wedgy, so I stopped.    My wife would buy them for me at CVS or where-ever.  I bought on ama for a while as well.  

I also wore the Tena stretch pants that are for their giant pads for a while.  I didn't like the fit and the pads didn't seem to absorb much.  I did get some chaffing by the boys.  The pants and pads are probably more for women / postpartum.  The overnight pads were better absorption wise. 

Something unique is "paper underwear" on ama or ali express.  Wear once and throw out.

I started out back in the 90s, wearing Depend green plastic undergarment's velcro and buttons.  They were pretty good absorbency wise.  They stopped making them so I had to switch to generic ones, but they barely held a single drop.  I did use Attends undergarments, but then they changed and did not form fit very well.  They could also be wedgy like / uncomfortable after sitting long time.  Early in my marriage, we I travelled overseas and left them at home;  furthermore, I found that being away from a  toilet too much for my urges and nerves.  So we bought some undergarments, but they couldn't hold a drop.  I won't leave home without a supply again.  .  So, I have switched to pull ups.  I recently tried undergarments again and my waist has expanded such that they are kind of tight, but still wearable.  Absorbency is still the same though.  They do keep me incredibly cool.  I do like stretch diapers as they have wide openings on the sides and help circulate air around.

• Like 2

I'll NEVER like big boy underwear! The day my mom bought big boy underwear and took my Diapers away I cried for a week, even though I was 6 years old and it should have been well out of diapers at that point. But I didn't care, I LOVED my Diapees!????? I was like, "I don't WANNA be a big boy!" (Crying)????? I ALWAYS preferred Diapers over big boy underwear. Plus they're just SO DAMN comfortable. Much more so than big boy underwear. That's for sure!? I'm NEVER moving up to Big Boy underwear! I always hated having to keep them dry and clean, when I wanted to make a big doo-doo in them.?? I HATED that my school potty trained me, and took my diapers away.????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I'll NEVER like big boy underwear! The day my mom bought big boy underwear and took my Diapers away I cried for a week, even though I was 6 years old and it should have been well out of diapers at that point. But I didn't care, I LOVED my Diapees!????? I was like, "I don't WANNA be a big boy!" (Crying)????? I ALWAYS preferred Diapers over big boy underwear. Plus they're just SO DAMN comfortable. Much more so than big boy underwear. That's for sure!? I'm NEVER moving up to Big Boy underwear! I always hated having to keep them dry and clean, when I wanted to make a big doo-doo in them.?? I HATED that my school potty trained me, and took my diapers away.????

Same here, being in diapers, I never had any interest in adult underwear. I always preferred diapers over adult underwear. I know If i was in adult underwear, I would be tied to the potty. Being in diapers, I am completely free from the potty.

• Like 2

very descreat, no one knoes your wearing. Look forward to putting a pair on during the day, very soft, and thin  to play in or wet in. I forget i'm wearing sometimes.

When I'm not in diapers, I wear cotton panties. I have been wearing panties for six years. I have never had the urge to go back. They are cute (not as cute as diapers), they are snug (not as snug as diapers), and they are a good alternative when you have to wear something not a diaper.