LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where my homebodies at?

I don't like leaving the house. I don't like shopping, I don't like driving, I don't want to go anywhere.

I'd much rather be home, in a comfy diaper, snuggled up in my cool cave watching tv or just chilling.

I used to make an exception for concerts, but money and my back has taken them off the table.

Any other "indoor cats" out here?

• Like 2

I guess I’m reluctantly one. I do like exploring, driving, dinning out, and some other things. But recent events, my divorce, and losing my job, have put heavy crimps in going out for me. I hate going places alone, for one thing, little money, and rising costs on everything, is another. It depresses me allot, even though I try not to. I still do shopping errands, and I go by the ocean a few times, to watch, but not much else. 

• Like 1

I get stir crazy just sitting around home.  So getting out even if it's just for groceries just breaks up the monotony.  However, I do find myself taking the lazy road far too often.  Even stuff I can do here at home gets shunted aside.  I'm not one to go out to eat.  When I do, it's with friends - I too hate going somewhere alone. 

As far as driving, as long as it's not bumper-to-bumper commuter driving, I love driving!  It's been a while since I just took an afternoon just going nowhere (quite literally) just exploring back roads in the area.  That's one reason I loved going on Hotrod Power Tour.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I don't like leaving the house. I don't like shopping, I don't like driving, I don't want to go anywhere.

I'd much rather be home, in a comfy diaper, snuggled up in my cool cave watching tv or just chilling.

I used to make an exception for concerts, but money and my back has taken them off the table.

Any other "indoor cats" out here?

No, I sort of live that way by necessity and it stinks It would still stink If I had the kind of space I want to do things instead of a 625 sq ft two-room apartmen, though it would be better. There is nothing like point-to-point at will transportation

It all depends on what the outside activity is and how I'm feeling at the time.  If I get home from 8 hours at work, I may just want to stay in and relax, usually not in diapers but just normally.  Sometimes I will get a call from a friend wanting to know if I want to do this or that.  It depends on my mood, how tired I am, how last minute the call is or whether I have something planned at home.  If it sounds like fun, especially if I have the next day or two off work, I may decide to go.  It has to be somewhat fun for me and I have to be in the mood to get out.  When I was in my teens and 20's, even 30's and 40's I would do a lot of things.  Getting up at 6am, working all day and then staying out until sometimes 1am every day of the week.  Working 10+ hours a day with a commute and then getting up early on my day off to drive out of town to have fun all day.  As I approach 64 still working full time, I realize I still like getting out and doing things, just not as many things for as long a time period and not as frequently.  I'd rather relax at home with a good movie and cup of hot chocolate than going out tobogganing or snowmobiling.  It's been years since I've had either of my boats out fishing.  When I retire in a couple of years I hope to get them out more and start doing more things again.

• Like 1

I can be a homebody a lot- especially in the winter months because I abhor the cold and the snow we get where I live- and I get out when I can to go to the store, but I prefer to stay home- unless I have baseball as I will be likely getting back to that after the 4th of July Holiday weekend- and I generally am more a homebody who prefers to sit, watch baseball on TV, reruns, my favorite shows- DVDs, play my video games, work on my computer and just enjoy peace and quiet.  I used to not always be a homebody but that has changed since I had my bad fall four years ago that messed me up and I used to walk around all over my hometown.  I do go places but not on the level my girlfriend does- she goes to her car cruises and all and I am more a homebody than she is. 

During summer months- sometimes I get out more and go places like to see family, friends and baseball games but most parts, I am a major league homebody who prefers to stay home more for some reason and all.  Summer is my favorite time of year because the weather is better, days are longer, and there is more for me to do without worrying about one bad move or fall into the snow that can set me back physically even more than I already have been due to CP. 

BabyChris

• Like 1

i probably count, i go to store just about every day, its right next to the post office, sometimes the dollar general(or family dollar if mom needs some more ginger tea), but as for going anywhere else, i wouldnt care if it was a trip to some amusement park, id rather stay home, i dont like going out, not to eat or see movies, dont like shopping, not that i have any money too(yet im gonna have to use a credit card and buy a 20ga, i cant get 410 ammo).

I absolutely love staying home and I'm working hard to find a work from home job that I can do so I don't have to leave unless I really have to. One of the nice things is that I have a fairly large yard in a very small town so I don't have as much anxiety being outside working in the yard. 

As far as concerts, I really enjoy using Veeps for virtual concerts or BroadwayHD for plays. And honestly, with wifi, I have the ability to access music, movies and even books as much as I want. 

• Like 1

I guess I fall into this category...last time I got gas in the Mustang I realized the previous tankful had been a full month earlier. Part of that is because of the June gloom weather we're having, but I haven't really done much besides going to the post office or the grocery store.