LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well I’m really upset and pissed at the same time.

Friday June 10th I leave for New Jersey to visit my family and some friends.  Today I wake up and I call my friends to see how everything is going.  

they tell me that I have to move out because their landlord found out that I was living there.  I was ok with that but I also found out that my one friend was planning on this since I moved in with them.  It seems they didn’t want me there in the first place.  My one friend did have a fight with his sister I’m not sure what it was about don’t really care.  But I am hurt.

ps my stepmom heard me talking about it and said I can stay with her.

some friends I have.  I’m going to their house on Tuesday to pick up the rest of my stuff and leave.  It will be a 10 hour round trip.

• Sad 3
7 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Friday June 10th I leave for New Jersey to visit my family and some friends.  Today I wake up and I call my friends to see how everything is going.  

they tell me that I have to move out because their landlord found out that I was living there.  I was ok with that but I also found out that my one friend was planning on this since I moved in with them.  It seems they didn’t want me there in the first place.  My one friend did have a fight with his sister I’m not sure what it was about don’t really care.  But I am hurt.

ps my stepmom heard me talking about it and said I can stay with her.

some friends I have.  I’m going to their house on Tuesday to pick up the rest of my stuff and leave.  It will be a 10 hour round trip.

@DiaperboyEddie12

sounds to me like you are in between a rock and hard place- the rock is, that you have been invited to stay with your friends, and that the landlord has found out that they are

, apparently in violation of whatever lease agreement they had with the landlord. This has got to suck- not only have you had to go through the type of **** that you've had to go through in the last few months, but now, after being with your friends for awhile, you now find out that you must leave- compounding this is that one of your friends really doesn't want you there in the first place, which puts you at an even worse disadvantage- and the worst part of it is you have to drive 10 hours to go get the rest of your stuff, so you can bring it to wherever it needs to go.

They say with friends like this, who needs enemies? I'm not sure exactly why your friends feel the way they do, or one friend at least: I'm not sure why they lead you on like they did, and I can tell you from experience that i would be upset and pissed off too.  It would have been nice to find out this before you have to make the type of trip you have to make 10 hours - to put your stuff there, but now you have to go back and pick it up.

I sincerely hope that you were able to find peace wherever it is that you were able to lay down your roots. It is one thing to have to stay with someone short term,but it is quite another if you were expecting to stay a little bit longer , and then all the sudden plans change at the drop of a hat, but that can happen . I hope whatever happens you are able to find a way to be in your best frame of mind, in a stable place - it is hard to have a good frame of mind and a stable place if you're not even sure of certain things, but rest assured my friend we are all here for you !

Brian

• Like 1
15 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

never trust nobody...gotta handle your own business as if you're the only person alive on the planet

f*** friends IRL...ain't worth it

not neccessarily true, its the wrong kind that aint worth shit, ive got some that are like family to us

• Like 1
13 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

You realize that if this was an AB story, he would be diapered and babied within hours of moving in with his stepmom.

@DiaperboyEddie12 best of luck with the move.

@ValentinesStuffshe does know I wear diapers.  Though she doesn’t know I like wearing them.

• Like 1