LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WTF did I just watch. Don't do this!

A bit of a warning if you choose to click on this video link to view. The video you see may AND will be extremely disturbing. Viewer discression is advised

So this showed up on my diaper news feed(its a program worm that scouts the internet for any diaper related information that is new. I used to use it to scout the web for any private information about me and take it down when I was a furry)about 2 hours ago and I just about barfed up my pizza pocket when I saw it.

The gross thing is I have read in the past of abdls wanting to do this. Mostly from a A*I*C website. Please for the name of god and sanity not do this.

Yes its a thrill thinking about it(going outsite in just that) but you will be treated like a pedo for it.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/VTtOr4H3DYc

I wish I could hide this link in a form of "spoilers" but I havent figured out how to do that.

We are freaking better then this by a long shot. You want to go about in a tshirt and diaper then do it in your house and not around others unless you have no choice. You have reasonable options to indulge on your wants. Just not around others or outside like this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, TheGrimmRetails said:

Yeah, that's awful. I sure hope someone doesn't post a video of him on Youtube and give him the attention he craves, instead of doing the responsible thing and calling the police. 

The person has been reported and will be soon required to sign up for a list.

The person who took the video reported the exhibitionist to the police.

• Thanks 1

Strange looks like someone denied their littles a play time and forgot to dress them ? Quick someone needs to call LittleProtectiveServices. 

all jokes aside the guy might have a actual disorder and the guy filming should have called medical services because if someone is in a child's playground in nothing but a diaper it doesn't mean automatically they are in little space or pretending the guy could actually have a multiple of actual issues and the guy that filmed in the video didn't seem to try to get the guys attention just film him which doesn't help the actual situation as filming does nothing to get the actual problem the guy stated (a guy in the park in nothing but a diaper and the kids haveing to see it ) remedied, it only prolongs it ?. If the guy called EMS for the guy it does 2 things if the guy has a nurological problem it gets him to a safe place until his caretaker can retrieve him, and if he doesn't have a neurological issue EMS would get the police there 100× faster than a call by that guy calling ?

Just a hint depending on where it was filmed it may be 100% within the law although a bit messed up he just seemed to be relaxing and enjoying the day ? Not shure if the guy knew he was distrubing the guy inside the building or not it didn't look like he did ?

One thing I do know is you don't call the police for something like that ? You call EMS to dispatch a ambulance because assumeing it is related to a abdl fantisy proves nothing when the Police that show up beat the Sh!t out of the guy and into his diaper and gets sued for beating the Sh!it out of a nuerologically impaired person that got away from their caregiver ?

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

No, just no!

@DailyDi

AGREED sir:  It i one thing to do that if you are IN your yard, ON your property, BUT EVEN THEN, you should exercise discretion while doing it!  That little kid in that video saw him sunbathing like that, and I am SURE  that the lil guy's probably gonna ask questions, and Daddy or other adults will have to explain that to him.

I also have a FEELING that Youtube will REMOVE and possibly STRIKE the video, and sanction the uploader:  We have a Young KID looking out a window at a guy in a diaper, and knowing Youtube, they would mostlikely NAIL that stuff! (They even have NAILED people who have disabled children, because they think that the kid is being "exploited" IF the video explains something, like how to care for a disabled individual:  They removed videos that show how to change a diaper, or ones that chronical a "Day in the Life" if they think that it "goes too far" BUT changing diapers and being disabled are QUITE common - There are GREAT vids about how disabled children are cared for, you just have to be CAREFUL on how far they go!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word Edits

We have enough trouble in terms of public perception without people like this going to a playground. What if there were kids out there? It would be a different story entirely if it were 11 pm. It would still be unsettling, but wouldn't quite carry the same implications.

At an apartment complex I lived at as a child. it was reported that two kids witnessed a man walk up to the playground and unfasten his overalls, revealing a diaper. He then removed that and began to play with himself. There were posters in the laundry room behind the playground with a description of the incident, seeking more information on the suspect.

• Like 1

I want to state that I am not condoning what is shown, but the guy filming is either in on it, or has watched the scene often and researched ABDL.

He deliberately let's the infant run up to the window to look, almost as if he encouraged the child to look before starting the clip. Calling the guy a "sissy" also seems odd. I could understand pervert, weirdo, sicko, pedo, or a number of other things, but sissy just seems out of place.

That was from a first impression of hearing the filmer talking.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Calling the guy a "sissy" also seems odd. I could understand pervert, weirdo, sicko, pedo, or a number of other things, but sissy just seems out of place.

Yeah, that part bugged me too. That and it made him "want to vomit."  That said, he's called "RedEyedPatriot" and in another video, he's wearing a hat that says "re-elect that motherf****r", minus the asterisks, with a coarse beard while playing bluesy metal riffs and scowling. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say that being perceived as macho is a good 2/3 of his personality.

• Like 1
On 5/29/2022 at 11:57 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

I want to state that I am not condoning what is shown, but the guy filming is either in on it, or has watched the scene often and researched ABDL.

He deliberately let's the infant run up to the window to look, almost as if he encouraged the child to look before starting the clip. Calling the guy a "sissy" also seems odd. I could understand pervert, weirdo, sicko, pedo, or a number of other things, but sissy just seems out of place.

That was from a first impression of hearing the filmer talking.

This isn't math.  Two negatives do not make it right.  The guy outside in the diaper (maybe it was a combo effort by both for all I know) is way out of line.  It's the exact same as walking outside in just my underwear.   At the same time, what would/should a normal human being do when they see a guy sitting on a bench in just a diaper while watching a young child?  First, run to the window, close the drapes, and move the child away window.  Or, take out your phone, video both the child and the man while calling the man derogatory words that young children don't need to hear, and then post it on the internet?   One is responsible, and the other is narcissistic.

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, spark said:

This isn't math.  Two negatives do not make it right.  The guy outside in the diaper (maybe it was a combo effort by both for all I know) is way out of line.  It's the exact same as walking outside in just my underwear.   At the same time, what would/should a normal human being do when they see a guy sitting on a bench in just a diaper while watching a young child?  First, run to the window, close the drapes, and move the child away window.  Or, take out your phone, video both the child and the man while calling the man derogatory words that young children don't need to hear, and then post it on the internet?   One is responsible, and the other is narcissistic.

You did read my first sentence, didn't you.

Little kids rarely go look out windows, unless they see something outside, animals, people, or hear something. Another time is if someone tells them to go look, I would bet money the guy filming told the kid to go look just before the clip. Whether for a bigger shock value on the clip, or to make it more erotic for his buddy in the diaper, I can't say.

• 1 month later...

Firstly, I'm not defending this person for wearing a diaper because location not so much for the outfit. That being said there are persons out there with DID (dissociative identity disorder) where this could easily happen. People make judgements based on something they see but people are like icebergs, all you see is what's on the surface but there's more below the surface you don't see. I know a person who's going in for surgery and is worried about their 2 year old personality being in control upon waking up from anesthesia. They have no control but the 2 year old is non verbal and was the part that woke up the last time they had surgery and they cried uncontrollably for an hour in recovery.

Just imagine you're a DL but you have an alter personality that's a toddler, you are home diapered in privacy but the toddler takes control and leaves the apartment because it can. You walk to where any toddler would want to go which is the playground. The toddler is perfectly comfortable and enjoying themselves until the authorities show up. What the most likely scenario is the authorities start with questions and the 2 year old personality bails out and cedes control over to an adult personality. Now imagine you're in your bedroom diapered and literally come to sitting in your soaked adult diaper in a playground and the authorities are taking you into custody. Kind of scary don't you think. I'm not saying this is what happened, I'm just pointing out that you don't know it isn't what is happening.

Hugs,

Freta

• Confused 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I should point out as well, the vid quality is very poor, the dude could be wearing quite a few things thats not a diaper, that would look like one from that angle. Heck, depending on it was draped, a t-shirt tied around the waist might give that look, depending on angle of view and whatnot. The posture is also one you see commonly enough in someone relaxing after having preformed some sort of physical activity that had worn them out somewhat.

The commentry and pacing of the vid does tend to seem to indicate that the person who filmed it, was in on whatever, sissy is a very odd thing to call someone, more so in this case as tradittionaly sissys are not considered as being diapered. Most of the sissy artwork and such available is of pantys, and extra fluffy dresses and excesorys, not diapers.

Personaly I expect the vid was posed, no diapers, just made to look it, so that the person could make an inflamitory post and piss off people.