LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scoop this poop!!! In my Opinion Star Trek Strange New worlds is

My wife and I are big fans already.  They have done a great job updating the look, while still maintaining the feel of the original series' timeline.

The stories are fun too - not overly serious.  We also like the inclusion of some original series characters and allusions to others.

Waiting for the whole season before I watch it.

Its easier to wait for whole season to be out, than to wait for each episode when you have started to watch it.

Doing the same with Stranger Things, and any other show, and at same time I save money as I only need to pay for a month subscription to see the whole season.

I will put it on my watch list of things to see on my amazon fire.

I must admit discovery was disappointing and the Picard series was so bad it almost gave me cancer while shouting the whole time "That is not how Picard would act!!!!"

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, sherryt said:

when is this new star trek show? What night and time..thanks

Strange new worlds comes out on Thursdays and it is on paramount +  

1 hour ago, Spiderman said:

I will put it on my watch list of things to see on my amazon fire.

I must admit discovery was disappointing and the Picard series was so bad it almost gave me cancer while shouting the whole time "That is not how Picard would act!!!!"

I thought that Picard was good though this last season was not that great.  With the whole season about Q and their fixing the timeline the whole season.  

I used to watch Discovery though It really did not appeal to me after awhile.

3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I think most Trek stuff is on Paramount Plus

@DailyDi

I believe that is correct- each time they have anything to do with paramount, they'll usually stick it there after awhile if it's not already there. I happen to like when I watch some of the older stuff on paramount plus, but with finances being tight I don't want to be spending 14 or $15 a month for the right to watch paramount plus, I'll wait untilfall and then pick it up again because I probably won't be going out much . I also will wait until the newest series is all the way out , because then you have something to look forward to watching and you can watch as much of it as you want at one sitting .

Brian

If you are in Canada you can catch on the SciFi channel or streaming on Crave.

So far I have really enjoyed the episodes. To me they have brought back the best of old Trek with an updated look and feel. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

If you are in Canada you can catch on the SciFi channel or streaming on Crave.

So far I have really enjoyed the episodes. To me they have brought back the best of old Trek with an updated look and feel. 

Are you talking about an new Star Trek TV show?!????

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Yup. Strange New Worlds. It's great. 

Really?!?? What channel is it on buddy?!??? is it ALSO on Netflix?!?????♥️?♥️????????????? is it called Star Trek: strange new worlds???? Or something else.

5 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Really?!?? What channel is it on buddy?!??? is it ALSO on Netflix?!?????♥️?♥️?????????????

Nope. Not on Netflix in Canada. Not sure about the rest of the world. If you have Canadian cable you can see it on CTV's Syfi Channel. It also streams on Canada's Crave streaming service. 

Nope. Not on Netflix in Canada. Not sure about the rest of the world. If you have Canadian cable you can see it on CTV's Syfi Channel. It also streams on Canada's Crave streaming service.

I live in the U.S buddy!? Does anybody know what channel it's on in the U.S, or if it's on Netflix in the U.S?!?????????

4 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

I live in the U.S buddy!? Does anybody know what channel it's on in the U.S, or if it's on Netflix in the U.S?!?????????

I think it's strictly on Paramount + in the US 

I think it's strictly on Paramount + in the US 

Okay thanks buddy!!! Do you know if that gets bundled with Disney plus ALSO, or is that separate?!????????????????♥️?♥️?♥️??

32 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Really?!?? What channel is it on buddy?!??? is it ALSO on Netflix?!?????♥️?♥️????????????? is it called Star Trek: strange new worlds???? Or something else.

All of the answers to your question can be found in comments on this very thread.

It seems to be called Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

It is streaming on Paramount+ in the U.S.

It is on the Syfi channel or streaming on Crave in Canada.

It is not on Netflix.

EDIT: It took me so long to finish writing my comment below that people have already replied to you answering your questions.

My comment about streaming services.

I recently cancelled all my streaming service subscriptions. After a certain point you're paying more a year on the "convenience" streaming services than you would be paying with a cable plan. It's not even convenient anymore. Now there's so many different streaming services, each with their own content selection.

Disney+ is $8/mo

Netflix (HD plan) is $16/mo

Hulu (Ad Free) is $11/mo

HBOMax (Ad Free) is $15/mo

Paramount+ (Ad Free) is $10/mo

That's $140/mo or $1,680/year

And what do these services offer you? "Convenience?" No, they don't. Some streaming services will have different seasons of the same show. For example, Hulu has all episode of My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, except for the last season, which is exclusively on Netflix. So, even if you just want to watch that one show, you have to pay $27/mo and use 2 separate streaming services, just for one show. This is not an isolated incident either, this happens for a LOT of shows. Where you will find a few seasons on one streaming service, but need a completely different streaming service to watch the rest.

Another thing is you're paying for the right to watch content that they license, you don't own the content, and you have no control as to how long it is on the services for. I remember back when Netflix was actually worth something, I was watching a survival show. I had made it half way through, it was like midnight, so I decided to watch the rest the next day. When I woke up, the show was gone, there was no warning, it was just gone.

The situation will only get worse, one could argue that "well you don't need that many streaming services.", but that's not true either. Most people seem to have at least that many streaming services, I didn't even include Peacock, Crunchyroll, Amazon Prime Video or other streaming services in that list, which would add significantly more to that monthly tally.

The more of these services pop up (and there are more popping up constantly) the more content will be split amongst two or more streaming services. Services that don't actually provide you that much convenience over TV, unless you know EXACTLY what you want to watch, and you know EXACTLY on what service that show is on, and if you want to watch a specific episode, you better know the streaming service that episode is on because the show may be split amongst multiple streaming services.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

All of the answers to your question can be found in comments on this very thread.

It is not on Netflix.

I recently cancelled all my streaming service subscriptions. After a certain point you're paying more a year on the "convenience" streaming services than you would be paying with a cable plan. It's not even convenient anymore. Now there's so many different streaming services, each with their own content selection.

Disney+ is $8/mo

Hulu (Ad Free) is $11/mo

And what do these services offer you? "Convenience?" No, they don't. Some streaming services will have different seasons of the same show. For example, Hulu has all episode of My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, except for the last season, which is exclusively on Netflix. So, even if you just want to watch that one show, you have to pay $27/mo and use 2 separate streaming services, just for one show. This is not an isolated incident either, this happens for a LOT of shows. Where you will find a few seasons on one streaming service, but need a completely different streaming service to watch the rest.

Another thing is you're paying for the right to watch content that they license, you don't own the content, and you have no control as to how long it is on the services for. I remember back when Netflix was actually worth something, I was watching a survival show. I had made it half way through, it was like midnight, so I decided to watch the rest the next day. When I woke up, the show was gone, there was no warning, it was just gone.

The situation will only get worse, one could argue that "well you don't need that many streaming services.", but that's not true either. Most people seem to have at least that many streaming services, I didn't even include Peacock, Crunchyroll, Amazon Prime Video or other streaming services in that list, which would add significantly more to that monthly tally.

The more of these services pop up (and there are more popping up constantly) the more content will be split amongst two or more streaming services. Services that don't actually provide you that much convenience over TV, unless you know EXACTLY what you want to watch, and you know EXACTLY on what service that show is on, and if you want to watch a specific episode, you better know the streaming service that episode is on because the show may be split amongst multiple streaming services.

Yeah, that's VERY true unfortunately. I think in my family the streaming services we have are Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, Netflix, HBO Max, and I think that's about it, honestly!??? And I think the same thing's happening with wrestling too. Although it's not as bad, YET!? LOL!????????♥️??♥️?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, that's VERY true unfortunately. I think in my family the streaming services we have are Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, Netflix, HBO Max, and I think that's about it, honestly!??? And I think the same thing's happening with wrestling too. Although it's not as bad, YET!? LOL!????????♥️??♥️?

There is always Buccaneer Bay. ARRR?‍☠️?‍☠️?‍☠️

• Like 2

I am glad they returned Star Trek to the TOS format and story telling. Its something that works well for Star Trek and its just kinda easier to watch actually. Don't get me wrong, I do like the modern Star Trek shows but they lack that "flair" the TOS and TNG era had like its trying to be something when it can't rise to it. Somehow they got it right with Strange New Worlds.

Good for them and totally love their choice of actors. Good calls all around.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, kasarberang said:

It is not on Netflix.

EDIT: It took me so long to finish writing my comment below that people have already replied to you answering your questions.

My comment about streaming services.

Disney+ is $8/mo

Hulu (Ad Free) is $11/mo

And that is why I have amazon fire so I don't need all those streaming services.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Spiderman said:

And that is why I have amazon fire so I don't need all those streaming services.

What do you mean? The Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Fire TV Sticks still require you to have a subscription for the streaming services you watch.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

What do you mean? The Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Fire TV Sticks still require you to have a subscription for the streaming services you watch.

I was just referring to the fact that you would just need Amazon fire instead of wasting your time on just using Paramount + to see the new Star Trek series.