LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Sometimes I feel like this is a little running gag between you and me.

Either you publish shortly after I have gone to sleep or in this case shortly after I have started working.

But honestly I love the chapter.

It was clear that Noah wasn't coming back.

It's just interesting to know if they'll see him regressed and toothless on the grounds soon or if he's adopted away immediately.

Also the other one should definitely take some advice from Connor if he wants to survive.

I still find it interesting how people react to Amanda and that even Stacy is still known almost 30 years later.

On the subject of extended family, that will be interesting.

I assume that Amanda's parents are dead by now but the sisters who made Stacy nice with the nanites should still be there.

I am really curious how they will treat Connor.

We all know why Amanda wants to have Connor's suitcase and help him unpack it.

She probably knows that Stacy gave him some support materials.

Also there will probably be some documents for security so Connor can get back into his dimension even if the university wants to destroy Connor's documents (Diamond Tours says hello).

Oh this is all so exciting I just love it.

Yeah Connor might be one of the only ones to survives this.... I probably would of lost it and killed someone the moment they tried to strip me without my consent.... ???‍♀️

Maybe Noah will get luck and just be sent home. ?

Yeah I'm also intrigued by Mackenzie. She comes of as just doing her job. She might enjoy babying them when she gets the chance but ultimately wants them to succeed. Or maybe its all a ruse and she's just chomping at the bit to keep one at the first chance. I always found your side characters are your most interesting. Granted Mackenzie is more important than just a side character.

Liam seems like he's more on the ball.

I also liked that chapter.  I wonder who Mackenzie's anut was, you would not mention it if it was not going to come back.  I also think she may be one of the better bigs, but they all pay for this job so they can have babies for a while.  I was wondering how Connor was going to get into the hidden part of his suitcase, should have know Stacy and Amanda had a plan for that.  Looks like Amanda still has some pull with the admin at the school to get special treatment too.  Glad you are enjoying your trip.?

10 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Conner swimming with a nest mother. A famous Star Wars quote to mind. “Its a trap !”

So many traps, really.  It’s all a trap.  They are still being pretty blatant about it by forbidding the bathroom for a third of the day and claiming it’s a total mystery why Littles have “accidents”.   How do you even get around that without claiming to have an upset stomach every night or living in perpetual dehydration?

Chapter 9: SaveNow

BETH LOOKED INTO the Little ‘Nest’ and felt queasy just being inside the building. Granted, it wasn’t even the same dorm room she’d been in, but even as much taller as she was now, she knew that she could easily be forced to come to join Connor in one of these other dorm rooms. Amanda, her dad, her mom, and Laura had decided to come up as a group to ‘spring’ Connor, as they were calling it. Amanda, in particular, was highly annoyed that she couldn’t get custody to keep Connor safely at her house, or at least at her sister Megan’s.

The ‘nest’ was everything Beth had heard about. The ‘beds’ above the desks were nothing but dressed-up cribs. She could even see that the ends had doors that would swing closed once each Little was put to bed for the night. She guessed that the side of the cribs could lower to let the Nest Mother gather her charge in her arms without worrying about them escaping…

The most chilling thing about them was that she was sure they were long enough for her to stretch out in them!

The changing table and Potty Charts gave her the creeps, especially as she saw Connor’s name on one. His Nest Mother, Mackenzie, was sitting on the floor in front of Connor and the other exchange student, who were in their short chairs. She took another quick glance around and had to remind herself she was in a college dormitory, not a daycare!

Mackenzie looked up after Amanda called out and said, “Oh, Professor Westerfield, I didn’t realize it had already been an hour? But I guess it has!”

“Yes, it has. Now, I’ve cleared it with Dean Northrup and Doctor Greene. So we’re going to keep Connor until seven o’clock?”

“That’s fine, Professor.”

“Also, I got it approved that Connor will come to visit us overnight, Friday night to Sunday afternoon this weekend.”

“I’m not sure about that. How is Connor going to get to know his nestmates?”

Amanda laughed at her, “I’m sure he’ll manage Sunday when he comes back.” Connor, are you ready to go?”

“Let me grab my bag Grandma,” he told her.

Beth watched as Connor grabbed the bag and looked inside it for something. As he rummaged through it, she spotted some extra diapers in the bag, which surprised her.

As Connor started walking towards them, she watched the nest mother’s eyes widen. “By the way, I’m Mackenzie Brown; I’m just now realizing I hadn’t introduced myself formally to all of you.”

“Nice to meet you, Mackenzie,” her dad said. “I’m Beth’s dad, Cameron,” he put an arm around her protectively.

‘Always an awkward gesture when he’s shorter than me!’ Beth giggled in her head.

“This is my wife, Addison. This is my other daughter Laura.”

“Are you?” Mackenzie said.

She caught Laura rolling her eyes and stopped herself from doing the same.

“Am I?”

“Are you the Supreme Court Justice?”

Her dad laughed heartily, “I guess you could say so. But I really do define myself on my daughters here. They’re amazing and way more of an accomplishment than my career.”

Mackenzie looked lost for words, and Connor reached for his bag then. “Shall we go?” Beth suggested.

“Nice meeting you!” Laura said, coming out of the room with a giggle.

Outside the building, they had more of a chance for everyone to introduce themselves to Connor before they started down the path to where they could catch their ride. Beth was walking with Connor sandwiched between her and Amanda. They were about to pass the Student Union when she had a thought, “Connor, you just have that lanyard ID right now, right?”

He looked at her and nodded, “They mentioned another type being available?”

“Sort of… you are supposed to have an ‘adult’ with you to get it.”

Connor nodded, “I’m not surprised. Does Grandma count?”

Amanda laughed, “I think I do, though some days I think your grandfather would dispute that! Let’s do that before we leave campus.”

She was glad she’d suggested it then, as there was almost no one in the bookstore since most students wouldn’t return until the upcoming weekend. Amanda took the lead with the clerk, who seemed surprised to see such an entourage with one Little. “I need to have an adult family member present to verify this?” The girl seemed nervous as she pulled up Connor’s record.

“I’m his grandmother and a Professor; I think I count?”

“Umm… Do you have any proof? I show a mother, Stacy Slane, and a second mom of Gabriella Ann Dubois-Slane?”

“My mom’s maiden name is Westerfield,” he lied to her. Then, he pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to the clerk. “This shows my proof?”

The clerk said, “Just a minute…?”

Ten minutes later, a manager and calls to Dean Northrup by Amanda and another from her Dad to President Barnes apparently allowed Connor to finally receive a fitted student ID band. “I saw you’re an exchange student. Make sure you come to see us to remove this before you go home. There’s no other way to remove it without our equipment.”

“Will do,” Connor replied.

When they finally reached a waiting Luxuria limo they’d called, Connor looked tired until he climbed in the open door.

I LOOKED AROUND the limo...? That was really all I could classify it, and I forced my jaw back into my face. “Whoa!” I said. “This looks expensive?”

I found myself awkwardly climbing into a vehicle that felt like a train car at my size. Suddenly a woman showed up in front of me out of nowhere. “Greetings, let me help you get into your seat, little one.”

“Wha…?” I tried to say even as I was picked up into the air. An infant car seat, complete with a carrying handle, panned into my vision.

I was buckled in before anyone else even had a chance to say anything.

“There you go, baby boy,” she cooed.

“Luxuria, please note that Connor is not an adopted Little and should be treated as an adult,” Cameron said.

“Records do not show Connor in the system?”

“Create a new record for Connor Slane, age nineteen, grandson of Doctors Fred and Amanda Westerfield and exchange student at Emerson University,” Grandma told it.

“New rider record created. If all riders are on board, where would you like to go?”

“Please take us to the Nexus Point Mall?” Addison told it.

The vehicle immediately started moving, and I could see from my latched position that everyone else was just sitting on regular seats comfortably. “Do I have to be in this seat?” I asked.

“Unfortunately, yes,” Beth said. “You do realize how small you are now, right?”

I sighed, “Yes… At least I’m taller than Mom was.”

“That bar was pretty low,” Cameron said. “Look, we’ll probably stay with you all for a bit, but then we have to head to the airport after dinner. I wanted to be sure to meet you, though, as I owe your mom a huge debt. If you ever have any problems or need help while you’re here, please don’t hesitate to call me! I’ve emailed you all of my contact information, and your grandmother has it too.”

“Thanks. Mom told me I could count on you.”

“We all owe your mom at various times, Connor, so please know we’ll do everything we can to help you,” Grandma said. “Now, we’re about five minutes out; what do you need from the stores?”

I mentioned needing some casual clothes, since all I had at this point were uniforms and the clothes I arrived in.. After hearing that Mackenzie was up for letting me swim, a swimsuit was high on my priorities.

“You’ll need swim diapers too, then,” Grandma said.

“Yeah, they definitely won’t let you near that pool without one on,” Addison agreed.

“Speaking of diapers…?” I blushed, “The only ‘protection’ they had to meet that guideline to fit me was diapers. Of course, they’re not ‘Little-Proof,’ but I struggled to get even one side free earlier. Do they make anything like a Pull-Up in my size?”

Addison shook her head. “No…?” While Beth nodded, “Yes, they do.”

“Huh?” Addison said.

“We just need to go to a store that sells training pants for Little babies.”

“Huh?”

Beth shook her head, “Mom, really? I know you’re clueless sometimes, but you know that Littles have to diaper and potty-train their own babies, right?”

Her mom blushed, “I guess that would be the case. I never thought about them having different products, though?”

“SaveNow stocks them. Is there one nearby? I’m sure Connor would rather not wear diapers he doesn’t need?”

“He doesn’t need the Pull-Ups either,” her dad agreed.

“Actually, I think for his safety, he really does, Daddy,” Beth told him and gave me a sympathetic look. “As long as he has at least Pull-Up on, there are fewer ways to ‘get you’ at Emerson now. The Littles who still refuse to wear any protection are the ones that disappear. Even if you’re full-time diaper-dependent you can graduate now… As long as you’re wearing them it’s a lot easier to stay out of trouble.”

I looked over at her, “Can we stop there first?”

“Luxuria, would you please stop at the nearest SaveNow first?” Her dad requested.

“Certainly, Your Honor,” Luxuria replied. Then, I felt the vehicle leave the freeway we’d been on, and make a few turns before coming to a stop.

“We probably don’t all need to go in, right?” Cameron said.

“Right,” Addison said. “Why don’t you leave this up to Amanda and me?”

“Why you two?” her daughter Laura asked.

“We’re the biggest and most intimidating people here. No one will mess with Connor if we go with him.”

“You’ll need me there too,” Beth said.

“Why?”

“Because I actually know the brands you’re looking for?”

“Why do you know so much about that?” Amanda asked curiously.

“My best friend’s mom runs a daycare for Little Babies and toddlers… I got a lecture when I went with her to see her mom.”

I couldn’t tell what was so wrong with that, but the looks they were giving her were not pleasant. “Is that wise…?” Her mom asked.

“Her mom is a Little. It’s safe.”

Her dad shook his head, “Go on, you all, so we can get moving!”

“Yes, Daddy,” Beth said.

Beth reached into the car seat and grabbed at the buckle to release me before picking me up and setting me down on the limo’s floor. “Let’s go,” she told me.

This grocery store looked a little more rundown than most stores I’d been in back home. It reminded me of one I’d been to in a big city, in a poorer part of town. As if to confirm that fact, I could see tall pillars meant to prevent carts from leaving the store.

“Beth, I’m not sure about this neighborhood,” her mom whispered.

“Relax, Mom, it’s fine,” she told her, leading the way.

The store doors were so much bigger than me that it felt like I was walking through a commercial sized garage door back home. The automatic doors had swung open with a creak that belied their age. Beth looked around for just a moment before making a beeline for the baby and Little aisle.

Something about the way Beth walked made me sense some false bravado, while Grandma and Addison flanked us both on our trek.

Soon my nose was filled with the scent of baby powder, and my eyes widened at the baby aisle. One side of the long aisle appeared to be stocked for genuine babies, and the opposite side contained the same items for Littles. I grimaced as we passed some of the locking pacifiers Mom had told me about, but for the most part, the aisle lacked most of the terrifying things I knew existed in the dimension. On our right were soon training pants for babies, and on our left were training pants for Littles.

Beth leaned down to me, “I should have asked you before we came in. How much do you weigh?”

I blushed, “Sixty-five pounds. I lost two-thirds of my weight.”

She nodded and turned to the name brand Pull-Ups for the dimension. I blushed as she looked up and down for a second before settling on a package that said L7T. “I think these would fit you fine, Connor,” she said quietly.

Grandma had moved down the aisle and came back with another package, “These would also work.”

Beth’s package was clearly made for potty-training Little toddlers. A glance to my right had revealed the smallest product for Amazon and Bigs had begun at one hundred pounds, but this one seemed to be fifty-five pounds and up. In addition, a set of sickeningly cute characters were displayed on the package of what I assumed was a toddler show in the dimension.

Grandma’s package was apparently the smallest size in what looked like a product just made for bedwetting. It was plainer with just some moons and stars on a blue background.

“Which one is better?” I whispered.

“Beth’s would be easier to change,” Grandma said, “These would be more mature out of the two…?”

“Your Nest Mother might be more inclined to let you wear them if they have a more… immature… cute print?” Beth said.

I looked up at her and blushed. “Let’s go with those then,” I said, pointing towards the real Pull-Ups.

“Okay then, let’s grab you enough to get you through the next few weeks,” Grandma said. I watched as she grabbed two boxes with forty-eight in each. “Beth, can you grab one more box there?”

“Sure,” she told her. “Anything else?”

“Mackenzie should have wipes, right?” Grandma asked.

“Yes, but maybe some for Connor’s bag?”

I blushed but watched as a package was added to Beth’s arms.

I looked over at the swim diapers and said, “Oh… Don’t forget my Nest Mother said I could go swimming with her in the mornings?”

“That’s right, you need swim diapers,” Addison filled in. “Down here.”

The aisle had stayed clear of anyone else until right when she picked up a couple packages. A Big mother was pushing a cart with her genuine toddler inside. “Aww… looks like someone else is getting ready to learn how to use the potty too!” She commented on everyone’s full arms. I, unfortunately, made eye contact with her then, “Can’t be this baby boy, can it?” She looked at Beth, “Must be this big girl here…?”

“Come on,” Beth said before anything else could be made of it. At the check-out, the checker was a Mid just a bit shorter than Beth and made no comment about any of it. Grandma paid without letting me even consider doing so.

At the exit, she asked, “Do you want to get changed into one of your new pants?”

I blushed but nodded, “Yes…?”

“Do you want to use the car or the bathroom there?”

I felt my stomach plummet at the thought of having a diaper change in front of my new pseudo-relatives. “Bathroom?”

She squeezed my arm, “Beth, can you take the rest of this out to the car? We’ll get Connor into a more appropriate set of underwear here.”

“Sure!”

I blushed as I watched Beth open the package of Pull-Ups and hand one to Grandma. “Do you need wipes?”

“No, we’ll be fine,” Grandma said. She surprised me then by picking me up, holding the Pull-Up in hand, and walking deeper into the store again. I could see the restroom signs for men and women and another that said ‘Family Room.’ Honestly, I expected her to go into the Family Room, so I was surprised when she took me into the women’s.

“I…”

“This works better, trust me,” Grandma leaned over towards me.

I sighed but walked in with her. Inside I was grateful to see a wall of stalls to grant privacy to anyone inside. She led me down the row to an open stall. I felt my face blush as she followed me inside and closed the door behind her. “You’ll have to take your pants and everything off,” she told me.

I nodded but felt a blush spread over my entire body right then! I kicked my shoes loose first, then grimaced as I pulled down my pants to expose the diaper. I tried to undo the tapes myself, but her strong, large hands reached down first and ripped them for me, pulling the diaper out from between my legs. I watched for a second while she took the training pants under her arm and, meanwhile, balled up the diaper to dispose of it.

“All dry!” she said to me. “Why don’t we have you try the potty while we’re here?”

I blushed but didn’t have any chance to say anything as she picked me up and held me precariously on top of a much too-large toilet seat. “Don’t let go,” I said nervously.

She laughed, “I promise I won’t. See if you can’t go, though?”

I tried to pretend she wasn’t holding me. I tried to pretend she wasn’t in the room…

It wasn’t until I was startled by a sink running in the bathroom that I managed to let loose the stream of urine into the bowl. A woman was having a discussion with a young girl, it sounded like, but fortunately, by the time I finished peeing and the door had opened, they’d left!

“All done?” Grandma asked me.

I nodded, “Yes, Grandma.”

I was mortified when she brought some toilet paper over and wiped both sides of me to make sure I was clean. Then, she stood me up on the floor and fluffed out the Pull-Up. “This is so tiny!” she cooed as she did so.

I groaned but stepped in the leg holes of the held Pull-Up. It was covered in characters that looked vaguely like a cross between a Disney character and Sesame Street. I was far too embarrassed to ask about their names! I wasted no time pulling my pants back up to conceal them, and slammed my feet into the shoes I had been given in my uniform package.

After opening the door, she tossed the diaper just as a teenaged girl just a bit younger than me saw it and gave me a knowing look and smile. I just turned away and followed Grandma to the sink. ‘Just how many humiliating experiences am I going to have today?’ I wondered while washing my hands.

Back in the Luxuria vehicle, another followed as Laura picked me up and sat me in the infant carrier seat without anyone asking her to do so!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you all for your patience with me while I'm on my vacation here! I'll be back in civilization for real Sunday and will be able to reply more frequently again. I don't have the time right this second to respond to all of your comments from this past week, but thank you all for leaving them! I will reply to this post's comments Sunday when I make it to my stop.

Thank you for reading, and thank you so much for comments/Likes! Please continue to leave them so I have them to read when I return! ??

• Like 31
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 9 Posted 7/5/2022

I’m totally the one getting potty trained ?

Im still on the fence about the nest mother. She can go either way. 

I still loving the new tech. 

Great chapter, I too am holding my judgement on Mackenzie.  I like how she went a little wide eyed meeting Cameron, I wonder if she is aware that Addison is one of the richest women in the country.  I knew with Amanda there would be no way Connor would get out of riding in a baby seat, at least with the limo he can face backward and still see people.  Beth is really smart hat she understands that the he looks like a baby the less trouble Mackenzie will give him.?  I am glad you are enjoying your vacation to.

Why do I think Connor will need all the people and the network that is being created there to get back home?

Oh yes, that's right, it's a DD story from BabySofia, of course he's going to need all that to get back home.

But 2 protests:

1. seriously 5 minutes after I go to sleep you upload this?

2. there is not enough humiliation for Connor. I want more (and yes I am mean)

I still hope that Connor gets a watch from Amanda like Stacy did so that when he is taken to the university nursery he can press it and she can save him.

On 7/5/2022 at 8:47 PM, Baby Billy said:

there would be no way Connor would get out of riding in a baby seat, at least with the limo he can face backward and still see people.

The reason Luxuria put him in one is because she treats him as a babied Little ?

8 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

The reason Luxuria put him in one is because she treats him as a babied Little ?

No, the reason he was put in one is because it is the law, and when he drives in Amanda,s car he will still be in one that is rear facing because she feels that with his size to be the safest.

16 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

No, the reason he was put in one is because it is the law, and when he drives in Amanda,s car he will still be in one that is rear facing because she feels that with his size to be the safest.

He's not in Amanda's car. He's in a Luxuria limo. Also he will never drive, because he's too short. And for the record, I was just making a joke about Luxuria.

2 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

He's not in Amanda's car. He's in a Luxuria limo. Also he will never drive, because he's too short. And for the record, I get to make jokes about my characters.

Your character is the limo and the halos with it.  I what I really meant is if he is riding in any care he will be in a car seat and most likely rear facing.  I also think that since Luxura is a computer generated halo she would be programed to follow all the laws and would have put both Beth and Cameron in booster seats since they are under the 8 feet mark not to need them.

4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I also think that since Luxura is a computer generated halo she would be programed to follow all the laws and would have put both Beth and Cameron in booster seats since they are under the 8 feet mark not to need them.

That's up to Sofia to decide since it's her story. In Your Move Part 1, Luxuria didn't put Izzy in a car seat either (that may change in Part 2/3). I'm not going to require Luxuria to do this or that, she can do whatever she/people writing about her feel like. ^.^

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24