LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

So, I realized Sunday that I was about to hit a milestone on this site of 3,000 posts! I wanted to make my 3,000th post count! Because of that, you all are getting a bonus chapter today as I smile at that crazy number. Thank you all for reading and commenting on my works and making it worth posting 3,000 times on this site!

💜

Chapter 83: Princess Cuts

BETH FOUND HERSELF watching Connor’s hair drifting across the back of his shoulders as she walked beside him. Realizing her pint-sized boyfriend needed things tied back again to keep some of the vultures at bay, she suddenly said, “Hold up a second.”

“What’s wrong?” Reila asked.

“Need to tie Connor’s hair back,” she blushed.

“I can…” Connor started to say even as Beth unzipped the front of her bag to find a hair tie and a brush and carefully tied his hair back into a ponytail, almost like he usually kept it. ‘It’s a little bit high, but that shouldn’t be a problem,’ she thought. ‘Definitely not as high as I would tie mine.’

“There,” she said with a smile, zipping her bag up. “Sorry, the white was all I could see in my bag that wasn’t purple or pink.”

“I don’t get why you keep such girly colors for hair ties,” Reila kidded her.

“Sorry, black just has never been my favorite color?”

“Just kidding you,” Reila said. “Shall we get to class now?”

The three of them traveled back to the campus center. They split up for Reila to go to her destination and the two of them to the Matisse Center and their Narratives class. That day’s lecture was about special effects, which didn’t affect their project much. ‘Explosive diapers, yes, explosions…? Sadly, not so much,’ Beth mused.

The group filming Connor’s script asked lots of questions, and she sensed they may have ended up in over their heads with that script. ‘Too bad we can’t trade them…’ Beth thought morosely. Suddenly, she noticed something, ‘Where’s Kelly?’ she wondered. She turned in her seat as best she could to look around the room but didn’t see her tormentor anywhere…?

“Okay, that’s going to wrap today’s class. I’m glad to hear that two of your groups have begun filming – I would strongly encourage all of you to have at least a quarter of your scenes in the can by the end of the weekend if possible!” Professor Wyler said as they neared the end of the lecture. “Because of that, I will let you all have the last forty minutes of this class to break up and do what you need to do. Tuesday, we’ll meet in Sound Studio Two for the lecture and to get more practical experience with the stage’s more advanced features.”

As everyone was dismissed, Charlotte motioned for everyone to follow her out and to the studio. “We have the studio reserved for the rest of today; let’s go ahead and get to work?” She stepped inside and addressed the group, “We only have the one scene with ‘Callie’ in it today; let’s get that one filmed first. Then Connor, could you and Beth go ahead and look through yesterday’s takes in the editing room and start checking over things?”

“Umm… sure?” Connor said. “I still have a few hours before I have to return to the dorm.”

“Then let’s get this scene knocked out,” Charlotte said. “Come on, Beth, let’s head to wardrobe and get this one over with.”

Beth sighed, “This is the opening scene, right?”

“Yep, sorry, Beth.”

“Great…”

I WATCHED CHARLOTTE and Beth walk towards wardrobe and found myself following Sebastian around as he directed people to prepare the stage for the scene. With a few quick commands, we had an open view into a large bedroom made up for an excessively wealthy preschool girl. I had to admit I appreciated the details that went into the room, knowing I had added a few touches from memories of my twin sisters’ bedrooms at that age. It was a stage where the room wasn’t meant for a baby anymore but was definitely not an older girls’ room.

The bed was the equivalent of a full-size bed for a girl back home, so oversized for Beth with her short height. I’d argued against a crib because I figured her mommy was trying to get her to grow up and had the money to create a dream room for her ‘big girl.’ The back ‘headboard’ of the bed was in the shape of an elaborate Disney’esque castle with lit windows inside that would serve as glowing nightlights for a little girl scared of the dark. Behind the bed was painted a scene of a night sky with stars and a full moon that even contained what looked like an aurora borealis effect along the horizon.

This was the ultimate ‘princess’ bedroom.

Most of the room seemed perfect for that ‘big girl,’ but there was a remaining piece of babyhood against the wall nearest the door where a changing table was sat. Underneath was a collection of mostly Pull-Ups, but the crew also laid out a small stack of diapers.

I watched as the lighting in the room was set up to be bright right then, and it was currently set up for a little girl to play with her dolls. An absurdly large and intricate dollhouse took up a quarter of another wall. It was being prepped with dolls and other bits that the scenery crew had gathered. Even as the lighting was adjusted and cameras tested, Charlotte and Beth came out.

My eyes grew as I realized I hadn’t seen every dress they’d made for Beth the other day. She was dressed in what could only be described as a princess play dress right then, right down to the plastic tiara on her head. A couple giggles could be heard on the set, but no one said anything.

“Well, what do you think?” Beth said with a sigh.

“Do they have a diabetes treatment here? I feel like that dress would cause it to be overly sweet?” I said.

“Looks like something your cousin would wear, huh?”

I briefly thought and nodded, “Yes, Meggy would love it… Sorry.”

She shrugged, “It goes with the room. Who came up with this over-the-top bedroom?”

I blushed, “I might have had a part in it?”

“How did you dream this up?”

“My twin sisters had something like it,” I admitted.

“They’re girly girls?”

“That doesn’t begin to describe them,” I nodded. “Mom figured out how to print the pieces and built it as a surprise for their fifth birthday when they moved out of the nursery.”

Right then, I heard, “Places, everyone!”

“Gotta go,” Beth said.

I nodded and made my way to the production suite that was set up. “Here, let me give you a lift,” Will said, placing me on the tall desk.

“You’re just monitoring the cameras?”

“Since Charlotte is acting now, it makes sense for someone to be in here. The other camera operators are competent, so I can keep an eye on the shots.”

I nodded, watching Sebastian give some instructions before filming of the scene began. Beth crawled around with her dolls and played in the room’s lower level. After a few minutes of that, she paused and crouched in what I knew to be a poopy pose.

‘She’s not really…?’ I thought to myself even as I saw her sit back down and continue playing. Charlotte entered the scene as her mother then. She stood her up, pulling the skirt up to show the Pull-Up with faded designs. As she turned towards the back, you could see her grimace as she pulled back the back waistband.

“Callie, why didn’t you tell Mommy you needed to go potty?” Charlotte rubbed her temples and ran a hand through her ‘daughter’s’ hair. “You’re supposed to go poopy on the potty like a big girl, not like in your Pull-Up like a baby!”

Beth looked like she didn’t have a care in the world about it then, “I was playing, Mommy!”

‘Good acting, Beth,’ I had to admire.

“You’re supposed to stop playing and use the big girl potty! Don’t you want to wear your princess big girl panties?” Charlotte gave a frustrated gasp before exclaiming, “You’re going to be the only girl in Kindergarten wearing baby diapers!”

“Nuh-uh! Rachel and Ellie both wear diapees too!” Beth looked upset then at her ‘mommy.’

“They’re Littles, sweetie, that’s normal for them! You’re not a Little, though!”

Beth turned the waterworks on then, and I swore I was watching my baby sisters begin a tantrum, “Din’ you say I would always be your little girl, though?”

I was impressed as I watched Beth really break down into tears and saw Charlotte hug her tightly. A few moments later, she stood up, cuddling Beth in her arms, and I heard, “Cut!!!”

“Great job, Beth,” Charlotte said. “Do we have to do that again?”

Sebastian shook his head, “not for the acting, at least? Will, how were the shots?”

“Let me run them back quickly, but I think we got what we needed.”

I sat and watched the monitors as he ran through the four camera shots he had simultaneously recorded on the take. “I think we’re good unless you want to do one more take to be safe?”

“It felt good, Sebastian,” Charlotte said, “Normally, I’m all about other takes, but I think we’ll just be spinning our wheels here?”

“We can always come back if we have to,” he agreed. “Okay, reset cameras to set up the changing table shot here.”

I sat at the desk and watched as Will left the booth to reset camera crew members before returning and adjusting a remote camera he had control of. Before telling Sebastian they were good to go, he gave instructions to a couple of members who had cameras on dollies.

“Places!” Sebastian called, and when action was called, we watched as the cut moved to Charlotte lying Beth on the changing table. It appeared to be getting just a little bit short for her, as the heels of her feet hung off the edge at the bottom. I watched as the dress was pulled up, and the set cameras actually showed poop that needed to be wiped off!

“Did you guys actually make her poop her pants?” I whispered. Will was wearing a set of headphones and couldn’t hear my comment. A pretty quick and thorough diaper change was recorded, and I noted that Beth was wearing a bodysuit or something, as she wasn’t really naked. I knew we would never use any of the close-up views, but I was pleased that she wasn’t really being exposed.

Charlotte pulled another Pull-Up up Beth’s legs and sat her on the ground. “Please try and keep your stars this time?”

Beth smiled and turned to return to the dolls, resuming her play, even as the camera zoomed in on Charlotte’s face, “What am I going to do?!?”

“Cut!”

Will took off his headphones, then really asked him, “They didn’t make her really poop her pants, right?”

He shook his head, “PooPloder, no need for things like that anymore.” He stood up and went to talk to Sebastian. I crawled off the desk onto the chair beside it and then onto the ground, feeling like I’d just managed some incredible feat!

‘What the hell is a PooPloder?’ I asked in my head.

I walked over to where Beth was standing, blushing deeply now that everything was over. “That was horrible,” she told me quietly.

I nodded before quietly asking, “What the heck is a PooPloder?”

“It’s a device that makes it seem like you’ve peed and pooped the diaper,” she said with a grimace. “I’ve never heard of them before either,” she added.

We stood watching Sebastian and Charlotte look over the shoulder of Will, who held a tablet in his hands, going over the footage. A projection rose a few inches up to give a rough perspective of the HoloFilm results. “Okay, I don’t want to redo the whole scene, but let’s redo the last part after putting the new training panties on Callie. I want us to add a response to your ‘mommy’ asking you to keep your panties dry, Beth.”

“Like what?”

“Okay, mommy, I try?” Charlotte suggested.

“That seems like more than the character is willing to give?” Isabella suggested. “How about just a shrug and a smile?”

Sebastian looked into space momentarily, “Let’s just combine them; worst case, we remove the dialogue and just go to the shrug and smile? Say the line first, then do that?”

“Okay,” Beth said.

“Charlotte, why don’t you add something about this ‘is hopeless?’”

“Got it!”

I stepped back out of view and watched them rerun the shot.

Charlotte sat Beth back down on the ground. “Callie, would you please try to keep your stars this time? Pretty please?”

“Kay, Mommy, I try!” Beth said before smiling at her while shrugging and running back to the toys.

I looked at Charlotte as she sighed and dragged a hand through her hair, “This is hopeless! What am I going to do?!?”

“Cut!”

After a quick watch through the rough footage, Sebastian said, “I think this will work. Beth, why don’t you get out of that costume? You and Connor can get started on the edits of what we have so far. We reserved Editing Room Four upstairs.”

Beth didn’t have to be told twice! I watched her practically sprint to the changing room to remove the sweet dress that I was sure more than a few Amazon mothers would love to see their little girls in!

BETH WAS SO grateful to be told she could get out of the princess play dress that she hurried back to the changing room. She almost ran past Gary, but he said, “Hold up a second, Beth!”

She turned up to him, “huh?”

“I think you need some help getting out of that?” He suggested.

“Oh, that’s right, this one buttoned?”

“Yep! Come here; I’ll get them undone, and you can get changed.”

“Thanks,” she said as she stood before him nervously.

Even if she ripped the dress off in front of him, he still wouldn’t see anything due to the bodysuit, but it was still embarrassing to undress in any way in front of this tall Big. She momentarily felt his fingers work at each button before declaring, “All done. Bring it back to me when you’re done, and I’ll hang it up. Go ahead and throw that Pull-Up out; we’ll use a fresh one if we need another. I don’t think your character uses those again, though?”

Beth shook her head, “No, unfortunately, from here on out in the script, she’s back to diapers.”

“Sorry,” he said.

“You didn’t write the script?”

“Thank God,” he agreed. “If we can keep the screenwriter out of here too, life will be better.”

Beth nodded at that even as she said, “Give me a moment,” and scrambled to the changing room. As she closed the door, a couple of the other crew members had just come in to begin getting ready for their scenes. The rest of the day’s shooting would revolve around the office scenes that ‘Brian’ wasn’t a part of.

Unfortunately, that meant the next three days would be very Brian-heavy. As much as Beth’s character was the reason for the potty-training buddy trope, truthfully, Brian was the show’s real ‘supporting actress’ in the end.

As soon as the door was latched, Beth pulled the dress over her head and sat it on the counter. The purple Pull-Up was removed next, but before she placed it in the trash, she sighed and took a picture of the dry Pull-Up with her phone. ‘Last thing I want is someone to leave a ‘wet’ one out and blame me…’ she thought nervously.

She’d already been digitally remanded to diapers once this year; she didn’t need it to happen again!

The bodysuit was more of an effort to peel off, and she couldn’t help but note it left her feeling like she needed a shower when she was done. With a sigh, she folded it up and pulled out her panties and the outfit she’d worn to class that day. Tossing her backpack over her shoulder, she pushed her way back out to the main costume shop and handed Gary the dress and the bodysuit.

“Thanks, Beth, we’ll see you tomorrow!” He said with a smile.

“See you then,” she agreed.

She found Connor and said, “Let’s go.”

He nodded, and they headed quickly to the editing suite. They were just opening the door when they realized someone else was already inside…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please leave me a comment and a like to celebrate 3,000 posts! 🙂

I'll post the next chapter on Friday as normal, and this chapter will go up on Wednesday on WattPad, where I also post. 

All of my completed works are available on Amazon Kindle. If you enjoy this, please consider supporting me with a purchase! http://amazon.com/author/babysofia

• Like 25
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 83 - 1/30/24 (3,000th Post Edition!)

Congratulations on 3,000 contributions.

A great chapter.

I also wonder where Kelly is now.

And if her location has anything to do with the cliffhanger.

But you probably won't tell us anyway.

Well it has been a while since you gave us a cliff hanger this bad, I think I can guess who is in the editing room and hope no copies of that messy change were made.  I have a thought on you reaching 3000 post, you are one of the writers that let your readers know that the comment they made was read and that you really want to know what we think and it motivates you.  Keep up the great work, you have a very loyal fan base both her and on wattpad.😀💜 

10 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

But you probably won't tell us anyway.

Nope! 🤣

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Well it has been a while since you gave us a cliff hanger this bad,

Definitely overdue! 😈

This humble commoner congratulates Her Royal Highness on the occasion of such a remarkable achievement. It says a lot about you. Not just a prolific writer of engaging fiction, but one who cares enough to respond to comments and make us feel like we’re actually part of the process. I look forward to your responses almost as much as the stories themselves. *not gonna lie…heart flutters a tiny bit when I see you’ve responded* ❤️💕

I agree with the others. I think Kelly is in the editing room, which can’t possibly end well.

7 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

*not gonna lie…heart flutters a tiny bit when I see you’ve responded*

Awwww 💜

7 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

I agree with the others. I think Kelly is in the editing room, which can’t possibly end well.

Congratulations on 3000 Posts!!  That’s an accomplishment for sure.
Another great addition.  I saw this yesterday but the day was hell at work.  I really tried to stay up and read it last night but just couldn’t do it.  I would read a sentence or two, nod off, read it again and repeat the process.  Today hasn’t been much better but I got caught up and had a few minutes for a break so I took advantage. 
Beth had a good idea in taking the picture of the unused pull-up.  That simple step could really save her. 
I obviously can’t be sure but I have a feeling that Kelly is the one at the door.  It just seems like she has been MIA for to long. I hope they are not that far from help should they need it if it is her. 
I am really looking forward to seeing more. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

I saw this yesterday but the day was hell at work.  I really tried to stay up and read it last night but just couldn’t do it.

I completely relate! Felt the same the last two nights! Tonight, I'm doing better at least! Catching up on some things and going to try and get some more writing done. I've got a long three weeks ahead of me where that will be harder to find the time/energy for! Thanks for reading, and thank you for commenting!!! 🙂

• Like 2

Wow! 3000 posts. That's amazing. Probably means some 30,000 likes! Congratulations!  

I to believe it is Kelly. I bet she's not editing though, probably stealing shots to use against Beth.

• Like 1

Wow! I know that I'm basically the new kid around here but I am super impressed! That's a lot of writing and sharing! I hope to someday write enough to hit even a quarter of that.

Thank you for writing and sharing all of the stories, and I hope that your muse is kind and giving to you!

(... new kid... did I just accidentally make a little pun?)

On 1/30/2024 at 11:40 AM, BabySofia said:

So, I realized Sunday that I was about to hit a milestone on this site of 3,000 posts!

Here's to many more! So many of these have been such great posts.

On 1/30/2024 at 10:58 PM, BabySofia said:

Nope! 🤣

What if we super duper pout? While holding out breath too!

16 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I've got a long three weeks ahead of me where that will be harder to find the time/energy for!

Eep! Don't fall behind on your naps! I do that to myself far too often.

I suspect it's Kelly in the room too. But my inner muse just pondered whether it might not be the obvious case of Kelly trying to make an embarassing edit or collection of pictures of Beth (and Conner) to show. Might Kelly be spiteful enough to try and sabotage the project because of her behavior being criticized and her obviously (in her mind) wonderful writing being unappreciated and changed. I really hope the crew is making plenty of backups of all the footage!

19 hours ago, CCApril said:

Wow! 3000 posts. That's amazing. Probably means some 30,000 likes!

I wish... Not quite 7200!

I'll still take it! Along with alllll the likes I can get! 😈

19 hours ago, CCApril said:

Congratulations!  

10 hours ago, Kat5 said:

I hope to someday write enough to hit even a quarter of that.

It started off at 0, same as everyone. I actually lurked on this site for a looooong time before posting. 

10 hours ago, Kat5 said:

I hope that your muse is kind and giving to you!

Me too! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

8 hours ago, TerranV said:

That's alot of posts.

Good chapter too.

7 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

So many of these have been such great posts.

😊 Thanks!

7 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Eep! Don't fall behind on your naps! I do that to myself far too often.

This week has definitely been the downfall of rest. Looks busy for three weeks, then calms down some more. Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Thanks everyone for the comments, new chapter will be posted tomorrow before I go to work. I don't want to overhype it, but I consider it a pretty good one! 😈

13 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I actually lurked on this site for a looooong time before posting. 

I've been popping around and just reading stories for years. And it took a story shoving its way into my head and me having something to contribute to join.

2 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

And it took a story shoving its way into my head and me having something to contribute to join.

It was writers block on another penname for me... Emerald Princess was meant to be a block buster, then it caused writers block when Exchanged came about. Next thing I know I've written waaaaaay too many words! (I've written 1.04 Million Words so far in the Dimension)

Looking forward to more from you by the way! 🙂

• Like 1

I can't wait for this one to be finished so I can get the e-book of it. I've got all of your books on Amazon on the kindle now.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Menaiya said:

I've got all of your books on Amazon on the kindle now.

Thank you for your support! 💜 I can't wait for it to be finished too, but that end is nowhere near in sight right now! I am certain this is going to be longer than my Exchanged Trilogy. (It'll likewise be split up for publishing)  Thanks for the comments! 🙂

• Like 3

Chapter 84: Handprints 

“KELLY, WHAT ARE you doing here?” I found myself asking even as I tried to nudge Beth to head back down the hallway for some help. 

Unfortunately, Beth wasn’t taking the hint!

“I came to see how my film is going?” She said with a smile. “How fortunate I get to see my two wittle actresses without everyone else?”

“I wish I could say I felt the same pleasure at seeing you?” I told her. 

She laughed, “Well, maybe you’ll feel that pleasure after a while. Maybe it’s time you get a chance to see what being Brianna would be like for real?”

“Sorry, I don’t have any desire for the diapers,” I told her. I noticed an ‘access denied’ prompt on the screen of the computer then for a second, before looking back at the vindictive giant in front of me.

“Well, unfortunately for you, I think they’ll be required here soon. In fact, I have a couple in my bag that should fit both of you?”

“No, thank you,” I told her. 

“What’s your beef with me anyway?” Beth asked, unfortunately not moving to get help like I wanted her to go. With our circling each other, Kelly had managed to now shut the door to the hallway. Trapped inside the room, we were all doing a little dance to keep away from her as she now stood between us and the door.

“Like you don’t know?!?” Kelly hissed at her.

“…No?” Beth said.

“Figures! How typical for a rich, spoiled brat! My mom and dad worked for your family for twenty years, and you don’t even know who they are?!?” 

“Assuming you’re talking about my mom’s mom, that would be about right. My mom cut off all ties and barely mentions her. She hates her?”

“Well, thanks to your daddy, my mom was taken from me when I was less than a year old!”

“Huh?” 

“Not only that, then my dad was taken away, and I got to grow up in a damn orphanage like a Little. With Littles!” She pulled at her hair and looked somehow more unhinged. “They would constantly trick me into accidents just so I had to wear the same diapers as them!!! All my classmates in elementary school thought I was a reject, a defective Big!”

“How is this Beth’s fault?” I asked, looking around for any other way out of the room. Unfortunately, I couldn’t see any solution besides the video editing computer system and mini-HoloScreen.

“It just is! It’s her family’s fault, which means hers!” Kelly had a look in her eyes that I’d seen only a couple times in my life, and usually on a mat when I had been competing. I knew we were in a perilous corner right then, even as she said, “You know what, if you’re this ignorant, that’s fine. We won’t change anything except your pants; let’s get this done!”

After watching Kelly for a second, she suddenly strode closer and tried to strike Beth with her hand.

I pushed Beth back behind me and quickly moved toward the unhinged girl. Mom had taught me everything her grandfather had taught her about attacking Bigs as a Little. This might be seen as going too far, but I wouldn’t let her harm Beth or myself. My attack started with her left ankle, landing my most vigorous kick into it, even as she tried to reach for me. I dived between her legs even as I kicked her right knee too from the side in the hopes of dislocating it!

Something felt weaker with my strength than usual, but her pained cry was proof I had still accomplished my goal – her pain. 

Beth was just staring at the scene, not moving, so I said, “Beth, GO GET HELP!!!” 

It was like a frozen scene came to life as she registered what I said and took another look at me. “Go!” I told her, and she bolted out the door. 

Unfortunately for me, Kelly hadn’t suffered any broken bones yet. She had staggered back to her feet as I’d been telling Beth to go and quickly pulled something out from the bag. ‘What’s that?’ I thought, even as a glistening needle now showed. ‘Shit!’

“You little piece of shit! How dare you do that to your new mommy?!?” She motioned threateningly with the needle, “Fine, I’ll just go ahead and get your brain back to baby mode a little sooner than I planned!”

BETH LOOKED BACK for a second in distress at the room she’d left her boyfriend and a psycho Big, but knew she had to get help!

Knowing elevators could be too slow, she shoved open the staircase and began running down, even as she was calling the emergency number for security on her phone!

Running into the SoundStage, she could see they were in the middle of a take with Charlotte and Sophia right when she came in.

Beth was completely out of breath as Charlotte asked, “What’s wrong, Beth?”

“Kelly…” she breathed deep, “Kelly is in the editing room…”

“This is university police; how may I direct your call?” 

“My friend is being attacked!” she managed to say to the phone. 

At that, Charlotte and Sebastian looked to have figured out enough of the pieces.

“Which editing room?”

“Two!” Beth panted.

The two sprinted off then, followed by several other crew members. Sophia came over to Beth then and knelt beside her.

“Where is your friend being attacked?” The woman on the other side asked calmly.

“Matisse Center, Video Editing Room Two,” Beth said.

“We are dispatching officers. Do you recognize the assailant…?”

“Kelly Danvers…” Beth forced herself up and began racing back to the room again, hoping help wasn’t too late!

KELLY’S NEXT MOVE looked practically telegraphed to me as she attempted to stab me with the menacing needle. I waited until the last second, dove out of the way, and managed to kick the extended hand’s thumb as hard as I could. A sickening pop made me think I might have broken the thumb, but most importantly, the syringe dropped!

I wasted no time kicking it away under the console and dove around her!

“You little bastard!!!” She screamed.

“You can still walk away,” I tried to tell her, even as she raised a hand and tried to grab me. I dodged again and found a chair to stand on the other side of it. 

“Come here, you brat!!!” Kelly knocked the chair out from between us and squared up to me.

She raised her right hand again and moved to swat at me even as I attempted to dodge again. Unfortunately for me, I didn’t make it out of the way this time, and her massive hand made solid contact with my side! It felt like a foot had come at me full force and hurt like hell! 

I didn’t stop moving, though.

To do so would mean defeat, and the last thing I wanted was the giant to get me over her lap or something after feeling the pain of a glancing blow! I dove under her legs again and dodged her by going underneath a counter and around another rolling chair. She was trying to bend down to grab me still under the counter as I tumbled around and leaped. I used every bit of force I could on the kick at her right knee from the side again!

This time, I was rewarded with not only a cry of pain but a very unsettling crack as her leg gave way!

“Fuck!!!” she cried, “You broke my leg!” 

She didn’t get a chance to say much more, though, as I took advantage of her face, now closer to my level, and landed a spinning kick into her jaw.

My foot and ankle felt like it had made contact with a solid brick wall rather than human flesh! Even as I recovered, I winced at how much more that had hurt than doing it in training back home.

That said, I was rewarded with seeing a toppling giant right then. She fell backward onto the floor, and her head made a sickening but gratifying thud as she landed on it!

I was just preparing to limp to the door when it opened, and Sebastian and Charlotte charged in, followed by the rest of the cast. 

“Are you okay, Connor?” Charlotte asked, kneeling in front of me.

“I think so?” I told her. 

“Kelly? What happened to her?” Sebastian asked in shock.

“I think she tripped…?” I suggested.

“Huh, that was some trip…” Will said behind him.

“What do we do now?” Sebastian asked.

“Wait for security,” Charlotte said. “And we get Connor looked at, did she get you?”

“Once,” I said with a wince.

“Where?” Charlotte and Beth showed up right then and asked.

I pulled up my shirt and showed them my side, even as I blushed at the top of my Pull-Up, obviously showing to my classmates. 

“Shit, that looks like it’s going to bruise,” Sebastian said.

I looked down but couldn’t see it much, “Won’t be the first bruise I’ve had?”

Right then, four university police officers came into the room. 

“What’s going on here?” a tall woman with brown hair braided into a tight bun on her head.

“The unconscious girl attempted to assault these two,” Charlotte said, motioning to us. “Fortunately, she tripped herself and knocked herself out before anything worse happened, but you can see here what she did to Connor.” She pulled my shirt up again.

“Damn, that looks like that must hurt, little guy?” 

I shrugged, “It doesn’t feel great.”

Right then, paramedics arrived and began looking at Kelly first since she was unconscious. As she came to, I watched her sit up with their help. 

“Damnit, that hurts! I think my knee’s broken!” Kelly complained, “What…?”

As soon as she made eye contact with me, it was like she suddenly remembered what her mission was. Despite her pain and disabling injury, she decided to lunge towards me! 

As she did so, she shoved the officer checking on her to the ground! 

There was no delay as the officer cleared herself from Kelly, and another shot her with a taser-like device! Kelly froze and spasmed momentarily before going to the ground again and hitting her head with another satisfying thud!

I tried not to smile as she was cuffed by the officers and loaded onto a gurney for treatment.

BETH HAD RUN back down the hallway to the studio as quickly as she could, given how out of breath she’d been from her first sprint. While she’d been doing so, she called Amanda, so it was no surprise that Connor’s grandmother showed up as the cops and EMS were hauling off her nemesis. 

“Connor, are you okay?” Amanda asked her grandchild as EMS was now looking over him.

“He seems to be fine, ma’am, but we want him to go to the hospital to get x-rays of his ribs to be sure. He’s limping a bit too?”

“Okay, I’ll get him there,” Amanda said.

“Unfortunately, since he’s a student, it’ll have to be our crew that transports him, ma’am? University personnel have to be the ones who transport.”

“It just has to be someone considered an employee of the university?” she asked him.

Beth grimaced for the sake of the poor guy.

“I guess, technically, yes?”

“So, as a professor, I could do so?”

“One moment, ma’am, we’ll need to see an ID, and we’ll let you do so?” the head security officer said.

“Are you sure…?” The EMT asked. 

Beth noted the gestures of ‘stop being stupid’ directed towards the EMT that he finally grasped. Before too long, Amanda was allowed to leave with Connor, and the security officers would handle the notification of Miss Mackenzie and the interim house mother. They raised their eyes at the bag they’d been shown, and the syringe Connor pointed out to them. 

“Okay, now that we have that sorted out, I need to take your statement, Miss…?”

“Miss Sylvester,” Beth told him. 

“Didn’t I just see in our system that you had a complaint against the assailant once already this year?”

Beth nodded, “Yes, but we never proved the problem was her fault?”

The woman nodded, “I see that, but that, combined with today, makes your earlier issues seem related. What exactly happened?”

“Instead of telling you, do you want me to show you?” Beth asked.

“You have video?”

“Yes, give me a second here,” Beth said as she dug through her bag and grabbed her tablet. A few moments later, a video was playing right from the beginning of their confrontation before Connor told her to run. Everything after that was missing due to her leaving for help.

“What did you record this with?” she asked.

Beth pushed her right contact with her right finger, “I have some of the new AR contacts?”

“Handy…” she mused. “Well, you clearly weren’t here for the next part of the confrontation, and I see no issues with your conduct. Go ahead and take off; we’ll let you know if we have further questions, Miss Sylvester.”

“What’s going to happen with Kelly? I don’t know if what happened to me is enough to press charges, but I want to?”

“Miss Danvers is going to have her day in court, I assure you, Miss Sylvester. We clearly have an act of violence from the video verifying your story. So, we’ll see, but I would expect some consequences.”

“Thanks,” Beth said and took the chance to grab her bag and leave. 

On her way out, she called her dad, “Daddy?” she said, nearly in tears as she walked down the sidewalk.

“Beth, what’s wrong?” Her dad asked, even as a large hand grabbed her shoulder and pulled her from the pathway…

GRANDMA WASTED NO time in carrying me from the building, and we were picked up by Grandpa, who drove us to the hospital. 

“Grandma, why are we at the Children’s Hospital?” I asked nervously.

“Because a good doctor and friend owe us both some favors. She’ll be trustworthy to take care of you, Connor. Don’t worry; we won’t leave your side for the rest of the day.”

“And Mackenzie knows I’ll be late?”

“Yes.”

“Do we have to do this?” I asked nervously. Mom had told me more than a few horror stories about doctor visits for her and Aunt Bella when she was here.

“Yes, we must ensure we can especially nail that idiot girl for attacking you two!” Grandma said, her voice displaying her anger. 

I kept silent then and found myself carried by Grandma into the hospital, where a HoloReceptionist greeted us.

“Hello, what brings you here today with your little one?” 

“We have an appointment to see Doctor Nickerson,” Grandma said.

“I’m sorry, she’s not scheduled to be in today…” 

“Right here, Angie,” a higher-pitched voice said from below Grandma’s waist. 

“Oh, hi, Doctor Nickerson,” Grandma said.

“Good to see you both again,” she said with a smile. I watched the short Little woman turn back to the HoloReceptionist, “I’ll take care of the paperwork in my office; thanks, Angie.”

She led us to an elevator, another floor, and an examination room. She seemed to wait for something momentarily as Grandma sat me on a much shorter examination table than I would expect Bigs to have. We both watched her fiddle with a device momentarily before saying, “Clear, Holly.”

“So what’s going on, Amanda, Fred? Not that it’s not good to see you, but last I knew, you weren’t adopting?”

“This is Connor, my grandson,” she told the short doctor. 

I looked closer at the woman then and realized she must have only been just a few inches taller than me. Her face was youthful, even as a name badge she wore, said Dr. Holly Nickerson, Chief of Pediatric Surgery.

“Who’s?” 

“Stacy,” Grandma told her. 

“So, another person from back home, huh?” She asked as she looked at me. 

“Umm… How are you…?”

She laughed, “Long story, probably much like your mother has Connor. We need to get you out of here as quickly as possible, though, so it’ll have to wait for another time. What exactly happened?”

I sighed, “I got the silly slapped out of my side,” I said as I lifted my shirt. Sure enough, a bruise was already forming there. 

“That’s quite the bruise,” she said while donning a pair of gloves and pressing lightly on it. “Does this hurt?” she asked.

I winced, “Kind of?”

“Let’s go ahead and run a scan there. Anything else?”

“My foot and ankle are sore from making contact with the witch’s chin?”

Dr. Nickerson grinned at me, “So, I do want to hear this story…?” She helped me pull off my shoe and sock and examined the light bruising forming there. Grandma and Grandpa watched, with Grandpa handing the shorter doctor something every now and then, reading the projection from the results of a handheld scanner she rubbed against my side and my foot.

“Good news,” the doctor said. “Nothing is broken in your foot or ankle. No cracked ribs either, but there is that nasty bruise there, and it looks like some damaged tissue below. You should heal on your own in a couple weeks?”

“Foot is okay?” Grandma asked. 

“I have a BruiseEase gel to put on both spots, which should alleviate any pain.”

“No nanite treatment needed, though?” Grandma asked.

“Not right now; if he’d had broken bones, I would have suggested it?”

“Doc is right, Mandy, he just needs time to heal. I’m guessing he’ll be almost healed tomorrow with the gel she’s talking about. We need to take some pictures of the injuries, though, for the authorities?” He told Dr. Nickerson.

“One second,” the short doctor said, pulling out a camera from somewhere that was larger than what I would expect tech here to be. A few moments later, a blinding flash occurred as she photographed the bruise and showed us the pictures. 

“You can see her handprint!” I said in surprise.

“She got you really good,” Grandpa said.

“From what I saw, he got her back, though?” Grandma said with a smile. 

Satisfied with the photos, I was slathered in some of the gel, and then she covered that with a sizeable special bandage she placed over it that covered the area. She did the same with my foot, and I was soon discharged. “She seemed nice,” I told Grandpa, who was carrying me after grabbing a quick sandwich from the dining hall for dinner. 

“She’s a good one. It took a lot of nerve to become a doctor here and stay one over the years. Especially as her mommy took over Beth’s mom’s company.”

“What?” I asked in shock.

“She actually made it about SafeFoods instead of Little torture,” Grandma said beside us. “But I guess she retired a few years ago after becoming more than wealthy. I would guess that Holly has to have had a rejuvenation treatment or two, but she still seems to enjoy working. I’m a little surprised she’s not just staying home with her mommy now.”

“Huh,” I said, suddenly wondering what would happen to the tiny doctor someday when her ‘mommy’ passed away.

Eventually, we approached the residence hall about two hours after curfew, and Grandma swiped us in with her faculty card. A nest mother was on duty at a desk and said, “Curfew violator? I’ll have to call about this?”

“No, they know about this. Connor was assaulted earlier; he’s been at the hospital getting looked at. President Barnes is aware of it and gave permission. We’re just going to take him back up to his nest,” Grandma said authoritatively. 

“And you are…?”

“Professor Westerfield?”

The girl’s face changed then, “Go on up!”

Inside the elevator, Grandpa said, “You would think you have a bit of a reputation at this point, Mandy.”

Grandma giggled, and soon I was left in the care of Mackenzie, who insisted on helping me to the bathroom, diapering me, and placing me down in my pod. “Get some sleep, Connor, I’ll get your story tomorrow.”

“Thanks,” I told her, genuinely exhausted and falling asleep rapidly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please leave me a comment and press the 'Like' Button! I like this chapter, so I want you to like it too! Bar for a bonus chapter this week will be 30 likes! 🙂

So I know this has been a looooong build-up to our encounter with Kelly. I know most of you guessed that's who would be in the room, and I have no problems with you all making that good guess! We'll see what comes down the road with everyone involved in the story! 

I just finished Chapter 101 tonight, and there's a LOT more story to tell! Thanks for joining me on it!

Just a reminder if you enjoy my writing, please consider going to Amazon and purchasing any or all of my completed works there! Thanks to all of you who support me with that purchase! 💜

• Like 32
  • Thanks 3
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 84 - 2/2/24

Okay Kelly's parents were somehow involved in all of Beth's theoretical "grandmother" crap.

But what happened to her at the orphanage isn't cool either.

Revenge on another Beth isn't cool either.

Nice Connor is fine and healing.

BUT holy crap what happened to Beth!

I hope we get the bonus chapter.

No matter where you read this go to Wattpad or DailyDiapers to like the story we need that info.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Okay Kelly's parents were somehow involved in all of Beth's theoretical "grandmother" crap.

But what happened to her at the orphanage isn't cool either.

Revenge on another Beth isn't cool either.

Nice Connor is fine and healing.

BUT holy crap what happened to Beth!

I hope we get the bonus chapter.

No matter where you read this go to Wattpad or DailyDiapers to like the story we need that info.

Yes I do that too, I always like the chapter on both, though I read them on wattpad because with my IPad I can control the size better.

Great chapter, so Kelly's parents were arrested for something to do with either Safefoods or Addison's mom.  We never learned what happened to the Addison's house-keeper after the kidnapping, could that have anything to do with that.  It seems a little unusual that Kelly would go to an orphanage and not be adopted by ab amazon with the low birth rate at the time though.  Seems like the police have a case of blind eye effect when they found Kelly's leg broken from tripping, just like Stacy in the mall.  If you are breaking the law and get hurt that is your fault.🙂😻💜

I think Beth is ok. She was on the phone with her dad. You would think he would have called Amanda if there was an issue. My daughter calling and crying and then being cutoff would have been a call for the national guard.  Of course they would hang up on me but then again I'm not on the Supreme Court either! Concerned about Connor losing his strength. Is this the result of his shrinking or something else going on?

17 hours ago, BabySofia said:

It was writers block on another penname for me... Emerald Princess was meant to be a block buster,

Is it wrong of me to hope for more writers block? Emerald Princess 2 😀

Nooooo Beth! Maybe its a fake out.

Great chapter.

As terrible as Kelly is, she's still a victim of the system in a way. Doesn't excuse but I find her more pitiable now. 

On another note...HOLY SHIT! HOLLY AGAIN! YAY!

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24