LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Thank you for the extra chapter! I kind of want to see some of these troublemakers given nanites to shrink them down into Littles or even just 'Tweeners. Maybe especially down to 'Tweener size since that would remove the social power of being a Big but also not give them the "protection" of the social expectations that of course a Little will eventually end up back in diapers. But I have the suspicion that is something that would require a trial in an actual court even if the college has a lot more authority on campus than colleges in our dimension. Then again, it sounds like those Nest Mother contracts have some interesting provisions. Will we get to find out some of them before everything is over?

Are we sure we can't send in a team of people with special skills to inflict the reader's vengeance on some of these characters?

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Perfect for starting the morning and perfect for relaxing before my exam.

Thanks for the comments, good luck on the exam! 🙂

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

They just like to annoy us with cliffhangers, so it's nothing unusual.

😈

3 hours ago, CDfm said:

I know they are big but some perspective on just how big slapped me in the face when I learned that little Beth is 240 pounds.

An average 10' big is somewhere between 470 and 660 pounds with the math I've done. Beth's a hair under 8' tall. I figure their bones have to be denser to accommodate the extra size, so it wouldn't necessarily be fat. (In my mind Beth is about normal BMI wise)

3 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

hen again, it sounds like those Nest Mother contracts have some interesting provisions. Will we get to find out some of them before everything is over?

You will find out in the next couple of chapters the outcome there. Thanks! 🙂

• Like 1

Amanda and Fred are probably going to be highly aggravated with the overzealous overstepping of a nest-mother and her friend...  I can't wait to see what those two get as a punishment for their actions. It will be interesting to see the script changes as well and how they might be beneficial to Beth and Connor.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Jayme said:

Amanda and Fred are probably going to be highly aggravated with the overzealous overstepping of a nest-mother and her friend...  I can't wait to see what those two get as a punishment for their actions. It will be interesting to see the script changes as well and how they might be beneficial to Beth and Connor.

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Chapter 60: Shared Problems

WHEN WE GOT downstairs, Grandpa presented me with a sippy cup of a special juice, “Drink this before dinner.”

I looked skeptically at the babyish cup of fluid that seemed like a monster thirty-two-ounce cup back home. “All of this?”

“All of it… You need one with dinner and another before bed to catch up on what you lost. That poison that girl gave you is one of the harshest I know of.”

“Great…” I said, beginning to sip from the edge of the cup.

“What kind of soup do you two want?” Grandma asked as she looked down at us from beside the AmeniTea.

“French onion?” Beth suggested.

“Same? That sounds good.”

“Why don’t you two go ahead and get seated? It’ll be just a couple minutes?” Grandma said. “Beth, can you please help Connor get into his chair?”

“Sure,” Beth said.

I looked up at the giant high chair and watched as she pulled the tray off and moved the buckles around for a second before reaching down to pick me up. I held the sippy cup in my right hand as she pushed my arms through the straps, and I was buckled into the harness. With the tray attached, she moved the chair to be right beside a chair she sat in on the end of the table. I couldn’t help but notice she looked a little short in her chair as she sat beside me, though!

“Connor, make sure you keep drinking. I doubt you’ll finish that by dinner, but get as much down as possible. Beth, do you want a booster?” Grandma asked her, apparently noticing the same thing I had.

“I’m good, thanks,” she said with a blush.

A few minutes later, she came to the table with plates and bowls. “Where are your phones?” Grandma asked,

“In my pocket?” I said.

“Same?” Beth told her.

“Why don’t we put them out of the way for dinner,” she said.

The rebellious remainder of a teenager in me looked stricken with that, but she gave me a look that said there was a reason. “Okay… is my watch okay?”

“That one is fine,” she said.

It was awkward to maneuver it out of my pocket in the chair. Still, I successfully handed it to Grandma and watched as she carried our phones into the hallway to the living room.

“Okay, now why don’t we eat, and then we’ll talk,” she said as she returned.

The bowl of soup on my tray was complete with the melted cheese and bread piece beneath it. Beside it on a colorful childish plate was a quartered grilled cheese sandwich, which would probably have fed me two meals on its own! Digging into the food with the small utensils I’d been provided, I was amazed that anything this good could come from a machine just putting together ingredient pods!

I had finished the bread and cheese in the soup and one of the quarters before I decided to ask. “So, just how bad is this stuff I was dosed with?”

Grandpa cringed, and Beth turned a little white.

“Connor, I’m not going to lie to you; it’s pretty bad,” Grandpa said. “The original formula was designed to clear out a Little’s bowels for a week and had some effect on long-term bowel control for about thirty percent of those given it.”

I could feel my body chill with that information.

“And this stuff?” I asked. “She called it some sort of Plus version?”

“It’s pretty new on the market, but the ads I’ve seen claim it’ll take bowel control of ninety-two percent of Littles for two weeks with one dose?”

My appetite definitely went away then.

“So I guess I’m finally going to be stuck in diapers like the rest?!?”

Grandpa shrugged, “Not sure yet. You have those nanites, plus you took the emergency medicine. I don’t think it’s particularly promising, but we’ll have to wait and see.”

“Eight percent don’t have that problem,” Beth told me.

“You know of this drug?”

She sighed, “They poisoned many of us with the original version when I was younger. One of my friends never recovered from it. I looked up the new version, and it’s definitely worse.”

“Well… maybe I won’t be the only one sticking out now?” I said thoughtfully before diving in for a spoonful of soup for something to do.

“What happened to that nest mother?” Beth asked.

“Well, the girl, Madelyn, tried claiming she was busy checking to see if Connor needed a change of pants when the other girl did something.”

“That’s not what…?” Beth said.

Grandma shook her head, “No, it’s not. The other girl was the one who spiked your drink, but Madelyn was behind it. Thanks to Beth’s video, they couldn’t deny it when I showed up to Dean Northrup’s office.”

“So what’s their excuse?” I asked.

“Well, they’re trying to claim it was the Fire Fizz you were drinking.”

I felt Beth’s eyes on me and turned to look at her, “Are you crazy? I can’t even drink that stuff?”

“I thought it was pretty good, actually,” I told her. “Not something I’d get every day, but still pretty tasty. They’re trying to blame that for my sudden explosive diarrhea?”

“Trying,” Grandma said, “The problem for them was the cameras in the cafeteria, which I’d already downloaded footage from showing the other nest mother, Deasia, pouring something into your drink.”

“So what happens now?” Beth asked.

“Well, their contracts have some pretty severe clauses in the case of proven abuse – which I and Mackenzie both successfully argued as the case here. So… let’s just say they won’t be around anymore?”

“Huh?” I asked.

“What’s the clause state?” Beth asked.

“They can obviously be removed from their positions for abuse,” Grandma started.

“That’s it?” I asked.

She shook her head, “No, the clause allows for levels of punishment. Possible consequences can go all the way to being shrunk and sent into the university’s orphanage.”

My mouth dropped, “Is that…?”

“No, they didn’t go quite that far. They’ve both been dismissed, but for that to be the only punishment, they had to take a quadruple adult dose of LittleGo Plus themselves. I think they’ll deal with their diapers more than others for quite some time.”

“That’s it, though?” Beth asked. “What about the Littles in their Nest?”

“They’re going to be split up into other nests; hopefully, for their sakes, they’ll get with nicer mothers?” Amanda said.

“So they just go free?” I asked.

“You could press charges if you want, Connor, but I don’t think it’s a good idea,” Grandpa said. “With you being from the other dimension, they just have to wait out your departure date to have everything dismissed.”

“So nothing else happens to them?”

“I think being incontinent for at least the next year, plus being blacklisted from any companies here in Ames will be plenty?”

“Blacklisted?” Beth asked.

“As part of the agreement, they cannot get work with any daycare, school, health system, or other business associated with Littles or children and their care for ten years. They’re both going to register as Little Abusers in the State Registry. Both were almost done with doctorates in Early Childhood Education so that basically rules out their chosen careers?”

“Just in Ames?” Beth asked.

“Unfortunately, they can probably get work in Selegnasol or another state,” Grandpa said. “There’s no national registry, unfortunately.”

“At least they’re out of my hair for now…” I said.

“Yes, but we’ll have to see what lasting effects you have. The university will be compensating you for your damages. They want you to have an exam with the exchange health services next week.”

“Great,” I grumbled. “Well, hopefully, I get a day or two of being empty before whatever we have to do,” I said glumly.

“Sorry, Con,” Beth said to me.

I looked over at her, “Thanks… I was just thinking the other day it was probably easier to give in and be in diapers? Looks like that may be the case now. I just hate letting those two win.”

The table grew silent for a bit longer before Grandma said, “What do you two want to do now?”

“We should probably look over those script adjustments?” I suggested to Beth.

She made a face, “Do we have to?”

“What’s wrong with the script?” Grandma asked.

“Oh, I guess I haven’t filled you in, have I?” I told her.

“No?”

“Well, long story, but we have a girl in our ‘studio’ group who is a loudmouthed know-it-all. We had a competition to figure out ‘funds’ for an auction on scripts, and she singlehandedly lost one of the rounds for us. Because of that, we were outbid on my script.”

“Sorry to hear that,” Grandpa said. “Someone is doing it, though, still?”

“Yes, another group. The only positive is that our group got the money bid on the script – meaning we still benefited.”

“But you’re doing another script?” Grandma asked.

“Unfortunately,” Beth said.

Grandma looked at her with concern, “What is this one?”

“Rehash of the potty-training buddy trope,” Beth said through gritted teeth.

“So I’m guessing Connor?” Grandma asked nervously.

“Yep, he gets to be the lucky buddy,” Beth responded

“At least it’s just him?” Grandpa asked.

Beth shook her head, “Nope! You’re looking at the girl who can’t learn how to use the potty.”

“Oh…” Grandma said.

“Yeah…” Beth said.

There was silence for a bit, “Let us know if you need help with anything?” Grandma told her. “Just because you’re acting in a role doesn’t mean you should have problems with the rest of school?”

“Thanks, my parents are on standby, too. We have Charlotte Perez in our group, though; she laid down the law pretty hard with our group yesterday about anything.”

“The actress?” Grandma asked.

“Yes, she’s acting as the Producer for our group.”

“Well, as long as you have her support, your parents’ support, and ours, you should be fine. Make sure you both do a good job on it; I don’t want to know what they will do to you if you don’t?”

I nodded at that, “Probably right.”

“Finish that cup off, Connor, then I’ll refill it, and you two can get to work. You still haven’t gotten a start at rehydrating enough here.” Grandpa ordered.

“Yes sir,” I told him and began nursing at the juvenile sippy cup. ‘At least it’s not a baby bottle…’ I thought to myself.

BETH TURNED AWAY from Connor, sucking at the sippy cup, trying not to think of him as just another Little right then. Truthfully, she fully expected that both of them would probably use those kinds of cups in the film! Instead, she found herself helping Amanda out with taking dishes to the sink. At the same time, he tried to chug the liquid his body definitely needed.

When the table was cleared, she watched Connor set the large sippy cup down and fought to belch quietly. She turned and faced the wall so he wouldn’t see her smirk. As much as she knew Connor was not a baby, even she had to admit there were moments of cuteness in such a display!

“Done?” Fred asked Connor.

“Yes… I really have to drink another one?” He asked tentatively.

“In the next hour, preferably. Do you need to go potty yet?”

Connor nodded, “A little?”

“Why don’t I take you upstairs and help you with that diaper? Then you and Beth can look at your script?”

Beth watched Connor blush, but he nodded, “Umm… thanks.”

As Fred carried Connor upstairs, Amanda asked, “Are you really doing okay, sweetheart?”

Beth found herself looking up into the kindly giant woman’s eyes. “Define okay?” She shrugged, “We’ll see… I have a feeling it’s going to be a long semester.”

Arms went around her, and Beth found herself appreciating the hug. “Remember, you may not be our grandchild, but we consider you family. Anything you need, you let me know! Our offer stands for having you stay with us instead of being at the dorms. It might simplify any issues?”

“If things get worse, I’ll definitely take you up on that,” Beth told her. “I’m as worried about Connor, though; things were weird today. I never expected to see his nest mother and other girl sticking up for him like that.”

“I don’t know what’s going on with his nest mother, but from what I found out earlier, I think the other girl has a bit of a crush on him,” Amanda told her.

“Like wants him as her Little crush?”

Amanda shook her head, “More as she thinks he’s a cute Little and needs to keep him safe?” Amanda sighed, “I’m not completely sure there. There may be something more too, but from the conversation I was a part of, she was definitely not happy with the way he was poisoned.”

“Well, it would be nice if there were some allies… I don’t get it, though? What’s with this sudden pushback into treating all the Littles like babies? Last year, I doubt more than thirty percent of the Littles were diapered during the daytime?”

“I don’t know, but some of my friends have mentioned some people are trying to push back on some of the updated laws protecting Littles here. Obviously, your video showed something is going on with their pods, too.”

“Yeah, I’d forgotten about that part…?” Beth replied

“Might be worth telling Connor?” Amanda said to her.

“Telling me what?” Beth heard beside her.

Fred had returned with Connor, now dressed in his comfortable dolphin-footed pajama set.

“That your pods are causing problems?”

“Oh, yeah… I meant to ask you about that last week,” Connor told her.

“Huh?!?” Beth asked.

“Well, they have these little domes that people noticed were new. I’ve found out they’re called ‘SleepTight Domes.’ They’re supposed to be a pretty foolproof way to make a Little pee their pants in their sleep?”

“But you haven’t been?” Amanda asked him.

Connor blushed, “I did this week one night, but I think it may have just been because I drank tap water?” He shrugged, “I think Mom’s nanites may be protecting me from that one. I want to eliminate the one in my pod if I can. They seem to have some tamper-proof protections, though.”

Amanda and Beth stared at him, “How come you didn’t say anything about this?”

“Everyone else is already wetting in their sleep. What would be the point?” Connor said. “I knew things like this were going to happen? Don’t the other Littles?”

“Those things are supposed to be illegal to use on unadopted Littles!” Amanda grimaced. “They shouldn’t be using them in your dorms at all!”

“I’ll let you fight that,” Connor sighed, “Beth, you ready to go see what hideous torture we’re in for in this script?”

Beth was shocked as she looked back at an angry grandma and Connor, who seemed like this was the smallest of infractions that day. ‘I guess it kind of is, the more I think about it,’ Beth admitted.

“Umm… Sure. Try that weird science theater thing with it you mentioned?”

“Sounds like a plan!” Connor smiled at her and held his arms out to her.

She took advantage of the invitation to pick him up and hugged him. “Why don’t we work in my room, though? I don’t particularly want to read about a nursery inside of a nursery, though?”

“Good idea…”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!! Please leave me a comment and press the Like button!!!

I had a really good writing week last week and anticipate another good one this coming week. Because of that, I'm willing to do another bonus chapter (or 2?). 25 Likes by Saturday will get you a bonus on Sunday. If there's another 25 on that day, I'll give you another bonus on Tuesday! 

After that, my real life will get insane, and it'll be back to weekly postings until at least late December. I have enough chapters stockpiled now that even if I don't write another word, I'm good until my next writing window opens! (Which, assuming I keep going, will mean I won't have had a single week break, I think, since I started reposting earlier this year! 😎)

If you wish to feed into my obsession with those wonderful little heart symbols, please press the Like button! 🙂 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 5
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 60 - 11/17/2023

(Dramatic music starts) Dr Amanda Westerfield is going to go on a Warpath about the SleepTightDomes in the pods... and Heads are gonna Roll... (End Dramatic music)

I cannot wait to see what happens next.

That's all crap.

Amanda should have tried to have Connor brought home as her grandson because of these incidents.

Too bad that didn't work out or it goes against your plans.

As always, I'm really looking forward to seeing what else happens.

Somehow I have a bad feeling about this.

I wonder if there was a change in leadership that is causing them to role back some of the laws they passed to protect littles.   I think that amazons just plain want to be mean to littles because what is the point in making them wear and use diapers if they can't get adopted because of it.  I think that 4 bottles of the poison will keep them in line for a while, I remember Addy going into hiding for a month because they gave it to her.😀💜 

I don't know about anybody else but I was happy to see Fred get some "screen time". He is such a good husband, dad and grandpa. He seems to get lost in the background because Amanda is so awesome. Good job of making Connors super power (nanites) become a major hassle moving forward. If he had trouble with simple makeup, he is definitely going to have problems with the movie stuff. Great as always!

April

• Like 1

This was another outstanding chapter. I was so pleased to see that both girls were punished in the same manner they hurt Connor. Hopefully needing diapers themselves for a lengthy period of time might get the point across to them that you don’t hurt someone else because they are different. I really wish they hadn’t done it to begin with but you can’t cry over spilled milk. I am almost thinking that ending their careers  even before they had begun just because of one foolish mistake was to much. Then if you think about it they deserve to be punished for what they did.  This is especially true if Connor suffers permanent damage. I am kind of soft when it comes to ruining someone’s life and would rather see them punished some other way.  
I can’t wait to read more. 

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

I am almost thinking that ending their careers  even before they had begun just because of one foolish mistake was to much. 

Think of it this way:

They wanted to destroy Connor's career FOREVER in the whole dimension.

As punishment, they got a 10-year ban in one state.

So you can still work in another state.

So you got off easy as far as that goes.

18 hours ago, trans-baby-girl-shea said:

heads are gonna roll

🙂

18 hours ago, Jayme said:

Dr Amanda Westerfield is going to go on a Warpath

Very well might! 😈

12 hours ago, CCApril said:

I don't know about anybody else but I was happy to see Fred get some "screen time". He is such a good husband, dad and grandpa. He seems to get lost in the background because Amanda is so awesome.

Thanks for this. Honestly I'm horrible at writing male figures, because my dad was so horrible at doing things with me as a kid... (I love him, but he genuinely did not know what to do with me as a kid, and was a total workaholic growing up. A cycle that I will fully admit to sadly continuing... which is why I don't have kids myself)

12 hours ago, CCApril said:

ood job of making Connors super power (nanites) become a major hassle moving forward. If he had trouble with simple makeup, he is definitely going to have problems with the movie stuff. Great as always!

Thanks for the insightful comments! 🙂

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

I can’t wait to read more. 

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

9 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

So you got off easy as far as that goes.

I think so too... I debated about shrinking them, but I felt like they probably wouldn't get treated that harshly...🤷‍♀️

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Everyone, thanks! I was at work for about 19 hours and came back to see this, I appreciate all of the likes! I'll give you the next chapter on Sunday! 🙂

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Everyone, thanks! I was at work for about 19 hours and came back to see this, I appreciate all of the likes! I'll give you the next chapter on Sunday! 🙂

I'm familiar with inhumane work days. 

I hope that you can get in a bit of meaningful rest here and there and stay healthy!

Yay! I got to read a chapter within a day of it's being posted again!

Regarding the two girls, even if there isn't a national registry, if anyone holds a grudge against them it could still be a problem even if they move. Imagine you're HR at a company and you discover that someone in one of the states with a bad reputation for Little Rights had someone show up on their Little Abusers registry and voluntarily agree to a ban on working with Littles or children? Or to put it in our world terms, if you read that someone officially got kicked off the police force and banned from being an officer in California because they were too strict in enforcing gun control laws, or someone in France was banned from working as a chef because they went too far in making the food traditional and just so, or I don't know, someone gets blacklisted from doing anime character design because their characters designs for lighthearted slice of life anime were excessively cute. You'd look at those cases and go, "Whoa! If they think this person went too far then wow they must have gone way, way too far."

It doesn't mean they can't find work anywhere, but they'll have to go to one of the other places with a bad reputation, and even then the HR people might upon finding out they're on this state's registry may well move their applications to the circular file on the theory that there are plenty of applicants who don't have that mark in their history. It's not merely a matter of what's required by regulations, HR departments are also going to be concerned about lawsuits. If say a corporate daycare, HR if there's ever a lawsuit about one of their charges being harmed by an employee won't want the plaintiff's lawyer to bring up that a simple internet search would have shown that the employee was on the abuse registry in a state notorious for having a bad reputation for Little rights and that the employee had previously voluntarily agreed to a ten year ban on seeking work in the field. Now, on the other hand, if you're the plaintiff's lawyer then you probably start seeing money raining from the sky when your research digs that up.

And that's assuming they don't face long term complications from taking the adult Big quadruple doses of the medication. Keep in mind Amanda was expecting them to be incontinent, "for at least the next year." Considering the medication I'm assuming that's fecal incontinence for at least the next year. What are the chances of their getting hired anywhere as even the most basic child/Little care job if they're messing diapers of their own? They're pretty much restricted to an even more humiliating version of Beth's role in the movie or an employer who plans on quickly moving them from being an employee to being one of the charges to be adopted out. As Bigs if they're having even minor continence issues then I suspect they'll be suddenly interested in a hikikomori lifestyle. Remote work, buying everything online, no more dating life... And what about their families? If they're lucky they'll have close family they can count on. But if they aren't lucky they might well being holed up in their cheap apartments hoping that they're soon forgotten for fear that it will be a family member who sees them as an embarrassing stain on the family honor who has them sent some medical care with some, specialists who know how to handle such issues, by which Aunt Whatsername or Little Brother With Political Ambitions means doctors who will ensure that they can either be locked away in a nursery somewhere or quietly disowned and adopted out with bodies that have been shrunk and made unrecognizable.

So, TL;DR, I don't expect great futures for either of the two even if their families are supportive. Even in a supportive family they've still become the object lesson on what not to do and if they have one of the nasty families they might soon be going into hiding.

5 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

So, TL;DR, I don't expect great futures for either of the two even if their families are supportive. Even in a supportive family they've still become the object lesson on what not to do and if they have one of the nasty families they might soon be going into hiding.

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

I was thinking about your other stories and hearing about the nest mothers contract made what happened to the daycare worker make more sense.  If the daycare worker had a contract the she could be punished, then the dean would be in the right to shrink her to a little with a court order.😏😾  

• Like 1
On 11/17/2023 at 1:43 PM, CCApril said:

I don't know about anybody else but I was happy to see Fred get some "screen time". He is such a good husband, dad and grandpa.

I didn’t really think about it until you posted this, but you’re right. I probably didn’t notice it as much because I’m also rereading Exchanged, and Fred has a much more prominent role in Stacy’s life. If you haven’t already done so, I highly recommend reading all of BabySofia’s works. There’s lots of great character and relationship development, especially with Amanda and Fred.

Indeed, I recommend all of her stories as well. I could have sworn that BabySofia's stories were part of why I created this account, but double checking it looks like I signed up a year and a half before her. Her stories are just that good that I simply assumed that and misremembered things, unless there's time travel magic involved. Probably there's time travel magic involved so let's go ahead and say her stories are part of why I signed up. They are certainly part of the reason I keep regularly returning.

7 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

then the dean would be in the right to shrink her to a little with a court order.

They very well could have gone that route.

5 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Fred has a much more prominent role in Stacy’s life.

Part of why he hasn't so far is due to the mobility issues he was facing. I think he's also retired and has his hobbies and activities that occupy his time? He'll be coming around more in the next several chapters.🙂

4 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Probably there's time travel magic involved so let's go ahead and say her stories are part of why I signed up.

Would you share please? Especially if it's that special time travel power that de-ages you! 🤣

Thanks for the comments Fenny! 🙂

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Especially if it's that special time travel power that de-ages you!

I guess that depends on how de-aged you want to be. One false move and you'll be small, wearing diapers and breastfeeding without teeth. Or disaster strikes you go the other way and you'll be great, great, great, great granny, oddly you'll still end up in diapers eating baby food with no teeth.

• Haha 1

Chapter 61: Night at the Theater

BETH AND I were soon sitting on the slightly more mature bed in the room she was staying in, holding our EdgeSphere glasses. “Why are we using these?” I asked her.

“Well, for one, we can both see the text at the same time?” She said.

“Two?” I asked.

“A lot easier to make out without disturbing your grandparents?”

I laughed, “Okay, how do we connect to read the script together?”

“Aren’t you the computer nerd?” She kidded me.

“Still figuring some things out!” I replied, but I turned red, embarrassed to not know yet.

She laughed, “Log into your headset; I have your ID, and I’ll come to find you in a second.”

I placed the goggles on my head and started up the system. I’d used it to work on homework in the nest but rarely had any free time to really explore the available virtual world. I was in a mostly blank space when a knock came from a door that appeared. I walked over and discovered Beth dressed in a fancy, sparkly blue dress like she was going to prom or something.

“You look gorgeous!” I told her, even as I looked down at the simple pair of jeans and sweatshirt I wore.

She laughed, “My sisters and I always like to play a bit of dress-up here. It’s a replica of a gown that’s some ridiculous price in real life. I’m glad you appreciate it, though! Here, why don’t we get you dressed up better too!”

A prompt came then, and I accepted a new outfit that saw me dressed in a swanky tuxedo, complete with a vest that now matched her dress. She saw I was still shorter than her, “How about you go into the settings and get a bit taller for the evening?”

I looked at her in shock for a moment, “wait, I can do that?”

“Yep! You can change just about everything with your virtual appearance. Some things cost money, too, but height is a built-in setting. All you have to do is go...” Soon, I followed her advice to make myself the same height as her. “That’s better!” Beth said as she locked her lips around mine. “Not that I don’t love the short you too, but it’s nice to have you be the same size!”

I smiled at her, “So are we actually working on homework, or…?”

She laughed, “Yes, we’re working on homework too. Come on! I looked up something about that show you mentioned; I think I found the perfect setting to look over this dumpster fire of a script!”

“Okay?”

She grabbed my hand and led me to the door and outside into a virtual space I had yet to explore. It was a futuristic environment of a city with flying cars and busy streets, and it seemed rather chaotic. An odd vehicle pulled up then, and she said, “Let’s go,” to me.

Inside, we sat for just a moment before she leaned into me, and we kissed a few more times before a voice said, “You have arrived at your destination.”

“Come on,” she said, and as we exited the vehicle, I saw a large theater building in front of me that reminded me of the old Chinese Theater in LA. A red carpet led us inside, past empty ticket booths and by a concession stand manned by what I presumed was an AI character. We grabbed some popcorn, drinks, and snacks and then sat inside a large theater, and she said, “Okay, let’s take a look at what is in here. Hopefully, they improved it past the glance I took at it before.”

I nodded, “Let’s see it…”

The screen lit up with giant text we could both easily read.

Diaper Diaries

Kelly Danvers, edited by Charlotte Perez and Sebastian Johnson

ACT I:

Scene shows a young mother in a bathroom attempting to potty-train her daughter.
CALLIE (LITTLE GIRL) STANDS IN FRONT OF HER MOTHER (SARAH)

WHO HAS JUST TURNED HER AROUND TO CHECK HER PULL-UP AND

TURNED HER BACK TO LOOK AT HER AS SHE KNEELS DOWN IN FRONT OF

HER.

SARAH (MOM):        

“Callie, why didn’t you tell Mommy you
         needed to go potty?” PAUSES “You’re

supposed to go poopy on the potty like

a big girl, not like in your Pull-Up

like a baby!” 

CALLIE (DAUGHTER):
         “I was playing, Mommy!” 

SARAH (MOM):        
          “You’re supposed to stop playing and

use the big girl potty! Don’t you want

to wear big girl panties? You’re going

to be the only girl in kindergarten in

diapers!”

CALLIE (DAUGHTER):        
         “Nuh-uh! Rachel and Ellie both wear

diapees too!” 

SARAH (MOM):
         (SIGHS) They’re Littles, sweetie,

that’s normal for them! You’re not a

Little though!

CALLIE (DAUGHTER):
         (SPEAKS SOUNDING LIKE SHE’S ABOUT TO

CRY) “Din’ you say I would always be

your little girl, though?”

CALLIE BREAKS DOWN INTO TEARS. HER MOM CUDDLES HER FOR A FEW
MINUTES BEFORE CHANGING HER MESSY PULL-UP ON A CHANGING TABLE

THAT’S RAPIDLY GETTING TO SMALL FOR HER.

SARAH (MOM):
        “Please try and keep your stars this

time?”

SARAH SIGHS AND WATCHES HER DAUGHTER PLAY FOR A FEW MINUTES                  

SARAH (MOM):
         “What am I going to do?!?”

“Oh my God, I’m already wearing a messy Pull-Up in the opening scene?!?” Beth squirmed.

“And what is she going to do…?” I shook my head. “I thought they were making some improvements to the script?”

“I’m never going to be able to show my face in public again after this…”

“Maybe it’ll get better?” I suggested.

She looked at me with laser beams in her eyes, “Umm… You’re right, I doubt it will… Might as well keep going, though?”

Throwing some popcorn at my face, she advanced the script further.

SCENE 1: SARAH’S OFFICE
SARAH IS RUNNING A MEETING IN A LARGE CONFERENCE ROOM WITH

FIFTEEN PARTICIPANTS. SHE’S CLEARLY AGITATED AS SHE FIRES

QUESTIONS AT THE PARTICIPANTS.

SARAH (MOM):
         “How are we going to fix this?!? We

can’t afford to just write off twenty-

five-million dollars!?!”

THE ROOM IS MOSTLY SILENT FOR A MOMENT AS SHE THEN LOOKS AT
ONE MAN.

SARAH (MOM):
         “Rob! This is your project! Are you

telling me there’s no way to make this

code work??? That we’ve wasted three

years of development?”

ROB:
         “Sorry, Sarah, I don’t have any

answers! The code just will not seem

to work at the level we need to. Every

machine just bogs down...”

SARAH (MOM):
         “Well, anyone else have any ideas?

(PAUSES) “If not, I’ll just be looking

at starting layoffs tomorrow!

BRIAN:     
          “Excuse me, Ms. Ingels?”

EVERYONE TURNS TO LOOK AT THE SHORTEST MEMBER OF MEETING.
SARAH GIVES HIM A DOUBTFUL LOOK. 

SARAH (MOM):
         “Brian, you have an idea?” 

BRIAN:
         “Well, I mentioned this to Rob, but I

think if we just eliminate the...”

DIALOG FADES OUT AS HE STANDS ON HIS CHAIR AND PRESSES SOME
BUTTONS TO TAKE OVER THE PRESENTATION. ALL AROUND THE TABLE

EXCEPT ROB STARTS NODDING. 

SARAH (MOM):
         “Make it happen, Brian! Everyone else,

give him any help he asks for. Your

jobs are on the line! This company is

at stake!”

“So I have to have a poopy accident in my pants right away in the first scene while you get to look like a genius solving all of the company’s problems?” Beth asked.

“Yeah, well, at least you’re supposed to be an actual kid?” I said with a shrug. We can see I won’t be above your status forever. I think this is a lot of new material since that first draft. Rob seems like a total jerk.”

“Or, at the very least, incompetent,” Beth agreed. I took another mouthful of the virtual popcorn. I enjoyed that; somehow, it generated the sensation of tasting and eating the real stuff, complete with a crunch. We continued reading down the script some more.

THE MEETING BREAKS UP AND EVERYONE HURRIES OUT OF THE ROOM.

SARAH RUBS HER HEAD AS A WOMAN A COUPLE YEARS YOUNGER THAN

HER COMES IN.

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
        “Everything okay, Sarah? You were

biting heads off in there?” 

SARAH (MOM):
        “Not really Hailey, it’s been a hell

of a couple days.”

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
        “We’ll get this project figured out,

Sarah.”

SARAH (MOM):
         “I’m sure we will. Honestly, I’m less

worried about work right now than I am

home.” 

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
         “Still having problems with Callie?”

“Of course, she’s still having problems with Callie,” Beth rolled her eyes, “I don’t think this can get more cliché?”

I laughed beside her, “Well, I think that’s kind of the point?”

SARAH (MOM):
         (NODS) “Yes, it’s ridiculous! How can

she still be peeing and pooping her

Pull-Ups more than she makes it to the

potty at her age?!?” (SHAKES HEAD)

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
         “It can’t be that bad?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “I’m lucky if I get her to use the

potty once a night! Yesterday the

daycare sent a note that if she had

one more day of three accidents in a

day, like she’s now done more than for

a week, they’re going to insist she’s

back in diapers!” (THROWS HANDS UP)

“Diapers! Her birthday is in two weeks,

for crying out loud!!! We already kept

her out of kindergarten for an extra

year because of this! I must be the

world’s worst mommy!”

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
         “You’re not a horrible mom, some kids

just take longer?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “We call them Littles, (EMPHASIS)

Hailey, and usually, they don’t get

better. What if she’s like one of them

and never potty trains?!?”

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
          (LAUGHS) “I’m sure that won’t be the

case. What all have you tried at this

point? Maybe I’ll have some other

ideas?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “We’ve watched every potty training

cartoon on the planet, used stickers,

tried the au natural approach, done

three ‘boot camps,’ just used regular

panties - that was a total mess! Tried

corner time... I’ve even tried

spankings... Nothing works, Hailey!”

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
         “How is she doing with other skills?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “That’s probably what’s most

frustrating, Hailey! She’s super bright

besides this! She’s already reading

chapter books!!! One of her

babysitters was working on her algebra

one night, and she took a video of her

solving her homework problems!”

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
         “Staged, right?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “I thought so, but then she gave me

her book and said, ‘Pick a random

page!’” SHAKES HEAD AGAIN “I had her

IQ checked then - she’s in the top

one percent for her age! She’s

definitely not stupid!”

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
         “Maybe she’s too smart for the simple

things like the potty, then? I mean if

she’s reading that well, a toddler’s

picture book about the potty probably

isn’t that interesting?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “What? I should try giving her a

medical journal instead?

BOTH WOMEN LAUGH AT THAT, EVEN AS SARAH WIPES TEARS FROM HER
CHEEKS.

Beth laughed a bit at that, “I think the girl reading a medical journal article about potty training would make for a good movie poster?”

I groaned, “That would be you on the front like that then?”

She turned red, “Never mind…” 

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
         “Have you thought about a potty

training buddy?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “Huh?” SHE PAUSES. “I mean, she has

friends at daycare?” SIGHS: “And, of

course, they’re ALL potty trained!”

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
         “Do they make fun of her for her

diapers?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “I wish! Most of them just accept

she wears them like a baby. Even when

I’ve seen kids say something demeaning

to her, but Callie shrugs it off

completely like being a baby is a good       

thing!”

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)        
         “You’re sure there’s nothing medical?”

SARAH (MOM):        
         “They’ve run every test on the planet,

nothing is wrong from what they see!”

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
         “Then maybe the buddy might help!”

SARAH (MOM):        
          “Hailey, I’m about willing to try

everything, but what do you mean?”

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
         “Get a Little? You can have them wear

the same underwear and try and use

them as the example?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “Why would I want one of those? I want

to be DONE changing diapers!”

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
         “Make it a temporary situation? You

don’t have to keep them in diapers

forever? Mind you, I’m never letting my

Mindy out of hers! Her diaper butt is

soooooo cute!!!!”

SARAH (MOM):
         “Yes, it is... But it seems so wrong to

me. I’m not judging you, Hailey, I know

Mindy asked you to adopt her, but I

always hate forced adoptions?”

HAILEY (MOM’S FRIEND)
         “So, find a volunteer?”

SARAH (MOM):    
         “Right...”

SARAH LOOKS AT THE TIME

“Anyway, I have a holo meeting with        
         shareholders in an hour, I better get

going.”

THE TWO EMBRACE BRIEFLY IN A HUG BEFORE THE SCENE FADES OUT.

“And, of course, I’ll get to be the lucky volunteer,” I told Beth.

She nodded, “Somehow, I don’t think it’s that simple, though, in the end.”

“I can tell they did make some changes, at least. I think in the original, you were just a stupid girl who couldn’t potty train? Now you’re some kind of genius who’s just too smart to sit still that long and use the potty?”

“Why use the potty when you can do fun stuff?” Beth shook her head. “At least neither of us were directly in that scene!”

“I’m sure that won’t last long,” I told her.

“Probably not…” She brought up the next part of the script.

SCENE: SARAH’S OFFICE
SARAH’S CORNER OFFICE IS LARGE WITH GLASS WINDOWS ON TWO

SIDES. A COUCH SITS TO ONE SIDE WITH SOME CHAIRS FACING IT.

SHE CURRENTLY SITS AT HER LARGE DESK TYPING SOMETHING

INVISIBLE TO THE VIEWER WITH HER INTEGRATED CONTACTS.

A SOUND OF ‘INCOMING CALL FROM WIDDLE LEARNERS’ IS HEARD.

SARAH SIGHS.                  

SARAH (MOM):
         “What now?!?”

SARAH VISIBLY PREPARES AND STEADIES HERSELF.                   

SARAH (MOM):
        “Hello?”

GINA SANDERS (DAYCARE OWNER):
         “Miss Ingels?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “This is her?”

REGINA SANDERS (DAYCARE OWNER):
         “This is Regina Sanders from Callie’s        

daycare?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “Oh, hi!” (PAUSES) “Is something wrong

with Callie?”

“I’m sorry to have to call and tell

you this, but we’ve talked about her

hitting the three-strikes rule a

couple times last week?”

SARAH (MOM):
         (GRIMACES) “Yes?”

“We’ve let it go because she is a Big,

and not a Little, but she just pooped

her pants again less than fifteen

minutes after we changed her wet Pull-Up

and sat her on the potty.”

SARAH (MOM):
         “Ughh! Again?”

“It’s a bit worse than that, I’m afraid.

She had a pretty major blowout out

of her Pull-Up. It got all over her

outfit, then unfortunately leaked onto

the floor she was sitting on. As Miss

Amy went to change her, one of

Callie’s classmates sat in it...”

SARAH (MOM):
         “Oh no, I’m so sorry!”

LAUGHS: “Well, that’s not the end of

the world, but it does bring me to my

point. We can’t keep letting your

daughter wear Pull-Ups here anymore.

It’s just not containing her

accidents... which I don’t really

think are really just accidents because

she never makes it to the potty on her

own.”

SARAH (MOM):        
          “But...”

“I’m sorry, Miss Ingels, we’ve already

put her in a diaper for the rest of

the day until you come to pick her up. If

you’re going to continue to keep her

here, we need you to understand she’s

going to be kept in diapers for at

least a few more weeks before we

consider the potty again.”

SARAH (MOM):
         “But she’s a Big girl!”

“I know, it doesn’t make a lot of

sense to me either, but she’s not

using the potty. We can discuss more

when you pick Callie up.”

SARAH SLAMS THE DESK BEFORE STANDING UP AND WALKING OUT OF
HER OFFICE. UNABLE TO FIX HER DAUGHTER, SHE DECIDES TO SEE

HOW THE SOLUTION BRIAN IS WORKING ON IS GOING.

“Well, hopefully, Brian’s solution is working better than her daughter’s?” Beth said.

“An angry Big is not a good thing right now!” I agreed.

A notification popped up right then, and the real world showed up as Grandma entered the room. “Hey, you two, can you pop out for a few minutes?”

I pulled myself out of the virtual space and pulled the goggles off my head. “What’s up?”

“Well, first, you need to drink some more, Connor,” she told me. Pointing to the full cup of fluid in her hand that I’d left in my room.

“Oops…”

“Go ahead, you can listen then.” She said.

I started gulping at the sippy cup, at least thirsty enough to drink half of it, as she said. “Your grandfather and I want to go ahead and head to bed. Why don’t you come to your room, and I’ll help you with the potty again before you two can keep working on your homework?” Her eyes narrowed even as she grinned, “You are working on homework, right?”

I nodded, “Reading through the script. Beth suggested it might be more fun in EdgeSphere than in a boring room?”

“Fair enough,” she said. “Come on, let’s get you taken care of. Beth, why don’t you go ahead and get your face taken care of and get into your own jammies?”

I turned to Beth, who looked embarrassed but smiled, “Okay.”

“Be back in a few,” I told her.

“Actually, why don’t you two hang out down in the living room now? I hesitate to think what your mothers would do to us if they found out you fell asleep in bed together?”

Beth laughed, “She’d just ask for pictures, but I understand!”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!! Please leave me a comment and press the Like button!!! Please leave me a comment, and also let me know if the script formatting is readable to you all? I wrote it in normal script formatting, hoping it's translating in a way to be different than my normal story text, but still readable here for you all! 

Thank you for all of the likes on the last chapter!!!! 💜💜💜 If you continue to feed into my obsession of these wonderful little heart things on this chapter with another 25 today/tomorrow, I'll give you another bonus on Tuesday! 😎 (Then Friday like normal)

After that, my real life will get insane, and it'll be back to weekly postings until at least late December. I have enough chapters stockpiled now that even if I don't write another word, I'm good until my next writing window opens! (Which, assuming I keep going, will mean I won't have had a single week break, I think, since I started reposting earlier this year! 😎)

• Like 24
  • Thanks 5
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 61 - 11/19/2023 (Bonus! :-D )
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24