LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

23 hours ago, Guilend said:

You are mean. I hope he gets first place and they make Marla drink from the baby bottle and it's actually breast milk lol

BabySofia is not mean, she is doing what she always dos by leaving us waiting.  I would say that if Maria taps out the only milk she will have is the baby bottle and they tell she she can't leave the table to get more until the bottle is gone.

9 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

BabySofia is not mean, she is doing what she always dos by leaving us waiting. 

My plan to take over the world is nearing completion... 😈

I am curious about something though... was the hot sauce competition always something that was planned?  Or was that something that came about as you were writing and thought,"this could be fun..."

And it is great fun too

17 minutes ago, Samriis said:

I am curious about something though... was the hot sauce competition always something that was planned?  Or was that something that came about as you were writing and thought,"this could be fun..."

And it is great fun too

There are a few things I always wanted to explore in Exchanged, but just never had a chance to do them. I tend to keep scraps of ideas around and if I can't use them somewhere, use them somewhere else. This one made it into the planning process pretty early when I started writing though. I would say by the time I'd written chapter 10 it was in the plan? 

Glad you think it is fun as well! 🙂

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

My bet is on...

Another cliffhanger!

What do you mean Vegas is only giving even odds on that? What a bunch of scaredy cheapskates. Thankee for the chapter!

(Peeks...) Take's Fenny's money. 🤣 Next one isn't as cliffhangery actually!

• Haha 1
On 7/18/2023 at 11:40 AM, BabySofia said:

(Peeks...) Take's Fenny's money. 🤣 Next one isn't as cliffhangery actually!

N-not as cliffhangery?

His eyes roll up and he faints right on the spot from the boggly boggliness of such an unbelievable thing.

• Haha 1

Chapter 38: Burning

“WOW, THAT ONE is actually pretty tasty,” I found myself saying as I finally felt my body warm up with something I considered moderately spicy!

There was a feeling of that special tingle of the front of the tongue burning first that signaled life to me. A moment later, I appreciated it as the burn moved further toward the back of the palate and stayed a constant burn, reminding me that I was alive.

On the downside, I felt incredibly bloated from eating what was probably like a pack of corn tortillas for tacos back home! Still, there was no need to tap out on the milk.

The same couldn’t be said of Marla.

Tears streamed down her face, and snot was flowing from her nose. Her face looked almost purple with how red it was, and for a moment, I worried she was having an allergic reaction. You could see an intense effort to hold everything in, but suddenly, she choked out a “Damnit, no!!!!!” But reached for the milk in the glass and chugged it.

It clearly wasn’t enough from the look on her face, just a slight reduction, and it hit her again.

Marla desperately eyed the baby bottle, which the announcer handed her, “It’s okay, baby, nurse your baba. It’ll help!” Everyone laughed at her, and she stood up angrily. “This was rigged; obviously, they didn’t eat the same thing!!!!!” Her eyes and nose ran, and her face scrunched up from the pain. She looked like an overgrown toddler having a tantrum to me!

“Actually, he did eat the same things,” The MC said, “we had a conversation in advance with the officials if we shouldn’t play this up, but we decided to keep it fair. This Little had the exact same amount – we even weighed the chips with and without the sauce, for fairness’s sake. Really Con here had even more than you if you consider the size difference between the two of you.”

“This is bullshit!” she screamed as she unscrewed the bottle top and chugged the milk inside. She threw the nipple from the bottle off to the side, and I watched it hit a boy who was laughing hysterically.

Rather than being angry, he laughed harder and waved it at her, “Baby, you dropped something!”

She angrily stormed off after getting her gift cards but, for some reason, refused her baby bottle. “You want it as a memento?” Mackenzie asked me.

I shook my head, “No, thank you, Miss Mackenzie.”

“Well, it’s getting late, little one; we should get you back to the nest now!”

“Great job Connor,” Beth and Cassie took turns saying as they came by after I took my winnings.

“Thanks!” I said.

“I need to get this Little back to the nest; we’ll let him hang out with you all tomorrow,” Mackenzie said as she carried me away.

“Can we grab a bottle of water or something?” I asked. “My mouth is so dry right now.”

“Should have taken the baby bottle?” She joked as she tickled my side. “I think we can afford that. I made over a thousand dollars off of you tonight!”

“Happy to help,” I said. “I get to keep my part of things, right?”

“Yes, you get to keep those,” she laughed. “I think you more than earned them!”

After stopping at a vending machine for a water bottle, I guzzled it while she carried me back to the nest. I’d needed to go to the bathroom back at the nest, so she pulled the diaper off and re-diapered me before she redressed me in a pair of pajamas.

As much fun as I had that night, I worried that every single one of the guys in my nest was completely out for the count as I was placed in my pod. None of them stirred with lights coming on or noise being made.

I sleepily wondered about that even as I relived the great evening in my mind.

I WOKE UP suddenly, and it took a moment to figure out why.

That confusion passed quickly, though, and I realized my bowels were clinching like they were being squeezed with a vice! I could feel the feeling of diarrhea imminent and moved to try and run to the bathroom, but I quickly remembered I was locked inside the pod!!!!!

I looked out, saw the darkened room, and stared at the shut door to Mackenzie’s apartment.

I clenched and tried to force myself to go back to sleep.

‘No!!! I don’t want to poop myself!!!’ I thought.

A massive cramp passed through my bowels, forcing me to place my hands on my stomach in agony. I knew I didn’t have long before my body would push out the contents, no matter what! I looked at the emergency button on the pod and figured this was probably not one she would count as valid.

‘If I don’t try it though, and I do have an accident, then they’ll pen that on me too?’

I just decided to push the button right as my bowels could no longer hold!

Liquid mush spewed into the diaper, making me wince from the disgusting feeling. A moment later, I realized it was even worse as it physically felt like it was burning my skin!!!!! ‘The peppers?’ I wondered. They weren’t that spicy to me going down, but they certainly caused my typical issues from back home. ‘Normally, I can get to a bathroom, though!’

A red light lit up on the button, but no sound went off. I could feel another cramp coming on, and I could tell the diaper was not containing the mess!

I groaned as my stomach seemed just to pump mush into my diaper over and over again! The pain from the burning just seemed to intensify, even as my body continued evacuating my bowels!

I stayed as still as I could when the cramps finally started to end several minutes later, but I could feel the liquid run out the bottoms of my legs and up my back!!! It was a horrible feeling from the first day, but times a million!

I pressed the button again.

I sat and watched her door.

I pressed the button again and held it for a minute this time.

Still no movement at the door.

I could feel the muck seeping into the pajamas, sticking the fabric to my skin.

I stared at the door and decided to press the button one more time.

Finally, there was movement!

Mackenzie looked bedraggled in pajamas, her hair tied in a sleep braid like my sisters wore most nights. She looked around to determine which of the Littles had rudely interrupted her sleep. Her eyes were on my pod, and I hoped I wouldn’t get in trouble for waking her up!

I felt my nerves tingling, fearing that this wouldn’t be an emergency, but I didn’t care about the consequences! I just wanted out of the mess! I was terrified to move then and afraid the mush would leak out of the blanket sleeper next and soak the sheets.

She pressed the button to lower the front of the pod and said, “Connor, why in the world are you wak…?!?” She sounded angry at first. A sniff of her nose and a glance with her eyes meant she had a pretty good guess. “I thought I told you not to wake me up because you used your diaper?”

“It’s leaked everywhere,” I told her. “Please change me?”

I thought for a moment she was going to close the pod back up and leave me there, but she used her huge hands to grab me under my arms and carried me at arm’s length over to the changing table.

I let her push me down, and she put on a pair of gloves before starting to unzip the sleeper. She made it not even to my belly button, though, and zipped me back up!

“Wait, please change me?” I begged.

“Sweetie, don’t worry, I’m going to change you. But we’re going to do this where I have a tub. This may be the worst blowout I’ve ever seen!”

She wrinkled her nose at that but grabbed a package of wipes and another diaper and carried me to the bathroom. I remembered her pointing out the bathtubs when we first arrived, but I hadn’t seen anyone use one yet. “Stay there just a second,” she told me when she placed me in an empty tub. I watched her leave the room and return with two plastic sacks and an extra pair of gloves.

She pushed me on my back in the large tub and said, “Okay, let’s open up this mess…”

I stayed absolutely still as she unzipped the zipper from my neck all the way to my left foot. I could feel the poop making the fabric stick to me like glue, and I truly wanted to cry from embarrassment right then! The burning was continuing, and I whimpered.

“Wow, Sweetie, you did a number on that diaper!”

“Please just get it off of me,” I choked back a sob, “It’s burning a lot more now than it did going down!”

She looked slightly surprised but gently pulled my arms free of the fabric, then pulled it all down past my right leg after lifting my butt in the air. I could see her gloved hand was already covered in brown liquid then. “Just a moment, and we’ll get to the diaper….” She told me, “It’s a good thing these pajamas are waterproof, so hopefully, nothing made it into your cri… pod.”

‘She thinks they’re cribs too…?’ I thought.

I watched her carefully fold the pajamas and put them in a clear trash bag before setting them aside. She reached down, pulled at the diaper tapes, lifted my legs, and awkwardly folded the useless garment. Her face rarely looked offended by any of the other guy’s diapers. Still, clearly, this one was special, even by her experiences. As she balled it up and placed it inside another sack, I sat up and saw that from above my belly button, down to my knees, was brown with runny poop. The capsaicin from the peppers seemed to have concentrated itself down into the poop, and every bit of skin in contact was red with where it burned my skin!!!

I was getting over my embarrassment of being naked before her for diaper changes. Still, right then, I just wanted to blend into the background and run away!

Mackenzie tied off the bag she’d placed the diaper in before switching her gloves to the new ones, “We’re going to use this sprayer to get most of it, and then I’ll give you a quick bath Con.”

I nodded. The tall woman pressed the temperature numbers and tested a sprayer attached to the tub’s side before spraying me down. The brown goop inched down the drain and showed a disgusting brown trail. Thankfully, as she did so, the burning sensation passed as well, even though I could see the skin was severely irritated behind it, like a bad all-day sunburn. “Stand up; let’s finish rinsing you,” she told me.

I did as she told me and stood there, spraying me from all directions until the water ran clear.

“I just realized I didn’t bring any soap in here…” She said tiredly. “Here, let’s just go to my bathroom…”

Without warning, she pulled a towel out and wrapped me in it. Suddenly putting me on her hip, she reached down and grabbed the soiled diaper and clothes bags and deposited them in chutes by the changing table. Carrying me inside her apartment, I saw a tub as large as the one at my grandparents’ house. I watched her pour some bubble bath and water into the tub, letting it get up to my belly button before dunking me in.

“Sorry, no time to play today,” she told me as she poured shower gel on a sponge and washed me with florally scented soap.

It felt good as she washed me, even as it was morbidly embarrassing. “Thank you,” I told her quietly.

“Not done yet, apparently,” she said with a shake.

“Huh?” I asked.

“How in the world did it end up in your hair?!?”

I blushed, “No idea! I’ve never had diarrhea like this!”

“No one has,” she muttered, “I can’t believe that could be caused without a laxative.”

“You don’t think they put one in my sauces, do you?”

She looked at me, suddenly perplexed, “I doubt it…?” A shrug of her shoulders, “Let’s worry about it tomorrow; close your eyes,” she told me.

I sat still while she sprayed my hair with a removable shower sprayer, then massaged shampoo and then conditioner into my hair. When she was done, she rinsed my hair out and pulled me out of the tub to dry me.

“I really don’t want to send you to bed with wet hair,” she told me.

I just sleepily shrugged, “What time is it anyway?”

She looked at her wrist, “Two in the morning. I hope you don’t mind if I say we’re skipping your swim today?”

I hated that but nodded, “Would you please wake me up earlier, though still? I have some more studying I’d like to do before class?”

“I don’t know, it might do you good to sleep longer. We were already out after your bedtime today, Sweetie.”

“Please?” I said, looking up at her.

She sighed, “Okay, let’s take care of this hair, though.” Mackenzie looked about to just wrap me in the towel but thought better of it. “We should probably put you back in a diaper first!”

Her words made me realize, though, that another eruption was possible!

“Can I use the potty first?”

She sighed but picked me up and sat my naked form on her toilet, carefully supporting me. My body wasted no time spewing some additional chunks and liquid into the bowel.

“Done?” She asked.

I nodded, “Do you have any medicine for diarrhea I can take?”

“Sorry, Sweetie, nothing for your size. You need an infant’s dose, and I don’t think I can even get that in the store room here.” Mackenzie carried me back to the nest room, “I want to get you in a diaper with some rash cream, and then we’ll dry your hair. You need to get some sleep.”

I sighed but sat gratefully as although the rash cream felt sticky and weird, the second she pressed it to my skin, I felt relief from what I decided was definitely still inflamed. She dressed me in another sleeper, carried me back to her apartment, and sat me on the bathroom counter. I sat still while she used her jet engine on my hair and brushed through it.

When she was done, I was practically falling asleep as she re-braided it into a loose braid down to my shoulders and said, “Okay, now that you’ve woken us both up, let’s get you back to bed, and hopefully we can both make it through the morning. I also think we’re going to have to rethink any future challenges. That was pretty explosive!” She tickled me, waking me up just slightly as my frown raised a small amount.

“This is going on my chart still, though, isn’t it?” I asked nervously.

“It certainly should,” she told me. She looked thoughtfully at me and then lightly tickled my stomach without warning. “Given that I have some responsibility for it, I’ll leave it off if you’re clean and dry in the morning.”

I smiled at that, “Thanks…”

I wanted to ask her why she was being so nice to me, but the transparent wall of my ‘pod’ was raised before I could do so. We made eye contact for a moment, then she turned back to her apartment door and closed it behind her.

I sniffed and was annoyed that you could still smell my mess somewhat. I groaned as I suddenly remembered I had the necklace underneath my pod on my desk that I could have used.

With a sigh, I thought, ‘At least they have those waterproof pajamas; I had no idea they would contain anything!’ I sleepily thought as I closed my eyes and was out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please let me know what you think by pressing that Like Button and leaving me a comment!

• Like 28

I am frankly surprised.

This was a very simple chapter.

We got the result.

Connor gets to keep his prize.

He even got first place.

The reaction that came later in the night would probably get anyone given the amount he ate.

McKenzie was predictably nice to him.

And no cliffhanger.

I have such a damn bad feeling about the next chapters.

Okay, that is a surprise. While I wish she had actually drank the bottle using the nipple, I'm glad she actually drank it lol. I'm shocked there's nothing from the others POV. Hopefully the next chapter starts with her lol. Good chapter though. 

I'm not actually surprised by the result. It makes sense for connor to win only then to deal with the obvious side effect.

Makes me glad I don't have a taste for spicy foods.

Just to make sure I get the implication right, the spices in our world are on average stronger than those in your DD?

59 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Just to make sure I get the implication right, the spices in our world are on average stronger than those in your DD?

Not per se.

But spices are hotter the smaller the chili pepper is from which it is made.

But since the chilies in DD are all so huge compared to our world, they are less spicy for Connor and other Portal Littles.

And most importantly, it is a running gag throughout Sofia's stories that the Portal Littles have no problem with spiciness.

8 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Not per se.

But since the chilies in DD are all so huge compared to our world, they are less spicy for Connor and other Portal Littles.

And most importantly, it is a running gag throughout Sofia's stories that the Portal Littles have no problem with spiciness.

I think you hit the nail on the head with that, also I have a feeling that BabySofia is a huge fan of spicy food herself.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

This is what I was referring to.

Portal Littles on average are used to greater spice than even the average Amazon.

Its unlikely that a single blowout will have evacuated all of the offending material. Connor is likely to wake up with at least some staining in his diaper and that will end up on his chart.

What will the impact of the rash cream be, will have any side effects?

Moon3ye is onto Mackenzie, she is being way too nice and definitely has plans for Connor.

9 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I am frankly surprised.

And no cliffhanger.

I have such a damn bad feeling about the next chapters.

You all complain when I cliffhang, then when I don't...? 🤣 

😈 Glad to keep you guessing!

8 hours ago, Guilend said:

Okay, that is a surprise. While I wish she had actually drank the bottle using the nipple, I'm glad she actually drank it lol. I'm shocked there's nothing from the others POV. Hopefully the next chapter starts with her lol. Good chapter though. 

Beth will be back obviously. I actually try and occasionally mix things up with the frequency of the viewpoints for variety. 

I figure she was far too desperate for the milk to sit there and nurse on it! 🤣

7 hours ago, TerranV said:

Makes me glad I don't have a taste for spicy foods.

Your life is incomplete in my opinion! 🤣 

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Yep!

6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I have a feeling that BabySofia is a huge fan of spicy food herself.

<nods>

Spice = life! 

5 hours ago, TerranV said:

Portal Littles on average are used to greater spice than even the average Amazon.

I don't know that really is the case so much as the chile pepper size. I always figure that there's a multiplier of about 1.85 in place between worlds. Scorpion peppers here are one of the hottest things out there and average between 3-5 inches in length. That would make them equivalent to 5-9 inches in our world. Most 5-9" peppers around are less than a Jalapeño in spice. (There are some super special peppers grown in New Mexico that try and change that) My theory is that it would mean their peppers are milder with less concentrated capsaicin. 

2 hours ago, Tracey said:

Its unlikely that a single blowout will have evacuated all of the offending material. Connor is likely to wake up with at least some staining in his diaper and that will end up on his chart.

What will the impact of the rash cream be, will have any side effects?

We'll have to see what happens. Mackenzie could have just left him in it all night though. If it was anyone else I think she would have!

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

4 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I don't know that really is the case so much as the chile pepper size. I always figure that there's a multiplier of about 1.85 in place between worlds. Scorpion peppers here are one of the hottest things out there and average between 3-5 inches in length. That would make them equivalent to 5-9 inches in our world. Most 5-9" peppers around are less than a Jalapeño in spice. (There are some super special peppers grown in New Mexico that try and change that) My theory is that it would mean their peppers are milder with less concentrated capsaicin. 

Then what would be the explaination for DD Littles having such a low spice tolerance if their peppers are actually milder?

1 minute ago, TerranV said:

Then what would be the explaination for DD Littles having such a low spice tolerance if their peppers are actually milder?

For me at least it comes down to exposure. There seem to be some oddities in the native Littles. They generally are forbidden/kept from such items like coffee and non-child like foods if an Amazon has their way. If you don't grow up eating spicy food you probably won't tolerate/enjoy it later in life as much. That's my thought at least. Even a mild pepper I've seen nearly kill someone who didn't grow up eating them!  (Not that I intentionally ever fed anyone trying to kill them... (In this case I thought it was mild too! 🤣))

15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

For me at least it comes down to exposure. There seem to be some oddities in the native Littles. They generally are forbidden/kept from such items like coffee and non-child like foods if an Amazon has their way. If you don't grow up eating spicy food you probably won't tolerate/enjoy it later in life as much. That's my thought at least. Even a mild pepper I've seen nearly kill someone who didn't grow up eating them!  (Not that I intentionally ever fed anyone trying to kill them... (In this case I thought it was mild too! 🤣))

Okay. This is what I was trying to get confirmation about earlier.

I understand the idea behind the pepper size. But by being exposed to the spicer peppers, Portal Littles can handle DD peppers far better than natives of either size.

Well that actually went better than I thought it would.  But then it might not be completely over with yet. Still a potential for things to go wrong.  
Like Connor, I enjoy spicey food.  I also know that following a good hot meal, the peppers will burn a second time.  I can’t imagine how uncomfortable it would be to have that fire end up overfilling my diaper like it did for Connor. 
I don’t mind a cliffhanger just as long as I am not made to wait to long.  Of course it’s always better to be able to just keep reading.  That’s a big reason I don’t get enough sleep when reading a good story. If available, I will stay up reading all night. 

I am already waiting for the next chapter. 

18 hours ago, BabySofia said:

She told me, “It’s a good thing these pajamas are waterproof, so hopefully, nothing made it into your cri… pod.”

‘She thinks they’re cribs too…?’ I thought.

No need to be surprised. Mackenzie already confirmed to Connor in chapter 13 that 'pods' are cribs.

I had a question, stacy had nanites in her body, would this have positively affected her children, so that they would be more resistant to hypnotic suggestions or amazon things that affect little ones?

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 37 - 7/16/2023
13 hours ago, bje said:

No need to be surprised. Mackenzie already confirmed to Connor in chapter 13 that 'pods' are cribs.

When I re-edit the  total work I'll have to look at those... disadvantage of posting as a serial! Thanks for the catch!

1 hour ago, Cosito97 said:

I had a question, stacy had nanites in her body, would this have positively affected her children, so that they would be more resistant to hypnotic suggestions or amazon things that affect little ones?

Thanks for the comment! 

On 5/25/2023 at 5:31 PM, BabySofia said:

I blushed but nodded, “Yes… it was a really sudden urge, though.”

Weird... Almost wondering if they put some kind of viral vector in the water? But then that would have crossed over to other earths by now?

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24