LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

15 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

For the sake of the story the traps are fun, but I wonder what wise Littles do in- universe for education.  I wonder if this country considers online degrees to be less worthy?  

Yes because there are no potty chart records! ?

15 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

Unless adoption now makes you unenrollable because they got wise to what Stacy did.

Basically what happened. Stacy found an exploit to the system and they patched it with a new rule. 

Thanks for the comments! ?

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Yes because there are no potty chart records! ?

Basically what happened. Stacy found an exploit to the system and they patched it with a new rule. 

Thanks for the comments! ?

So it’s subject yourself to the gauntlet or live forever in hiding as a second class citizen.  Brutal.

I love how Stacy inadvertently made things more difficult for future Littles by being the gadfly she was.  Fits with her portrayal in Exchanged- brilliant but naive about unintended consequences.  

13 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Is it just me or have you been reading up on infosec/pentesting stuff?

I've read all of your diaper dimension stories and I can't help see that your dimension is a mirror to our own.  it has been 32 years since Stacy came there and while some laws and rules have changed for the better for a little some of the people still have the same hate for them.  I lived through the 50s, 60s and 70s when law changed but the feelings of some didn't.  Even when Cameron went to school in a state that had laws to protect them they still faced it with some people.?

Now I have caught up with this story! I like it a lot, Sofia you are one of the bests when it comes to abdl stories! ?

I can't believe someone who isn't abdl would have the balls to go this dimension and stay at a dorm in Emerson if they knew how bad things are. Connor is straight up craz-ay! ?

But I'm sure it will all turn out all alright  after that little incident he had right Sofia? Not like he is going to get babied more right??

Chapter 11: Family

BETH FELT HORRIBLE for poor Connor! She might not remember her time as a Little, but she could remember seeing the looks of horror on the faces of all those Littles around her as she grew up the second time. Even in the State of New Haven where she’d grown up, while forced babying didn’t occur as often, pranks from Bigger students to Littles were not unheard of. One time, her friend Elsie had been the subject of a spiked drink while they were at a dance.

It was horrifying to see her poor friend going from looking like a princess in a beautiful gown when they arrived, to leaving in a school diaper and onesie. The worst part had been the school forcing her and six others with the same problem to wear diapers for the next six months until the end of the school year. Elsie had been just under six feet tall, but most of the others had been shorter. Lindsay had been the exception, as she was as tall as Beth was now. Nearly eight feet tall and spending her junior year in diapers had been horrible for the poor girl. She’d eventually transferred to a school in another town to escape everything.

Beth knew all too well about the ease of discretely using the products that had evolved from ones her mom’s mother had developed. Some of them didn’t even require ingestion now, so she was sure Connor hadn’t stood a chance of resisting.

Her mom asked her some inane questions as everyone stood around waiting for Connor to be cleaned up.

The door opened, and she saw a Big mom and her young girl coming out. “Mommy, why was that Little in Pull-Ups? Shouldn’t he wear diapees?”

She shook her head, Ames was better now, but there was no doubt that prejudices still ran deep here towards adult Littles. A few minutes later, Amanda held the door open for Connor as he came out.

Connor had been wearing the Pull-Up before, which was slightly thinner, but now definitely had additional padding on his rear. He looked embarrassed and refused to meet anyone’s eyes as they walked to the waiting vehicle. Her dad and the others had gone on ahead, so Amanda and she were the only ones there as the limo’s door lifted open for them.

Beth bent down to Connor and said, “Hey, don’t worry about this. It’s not going to be the last time someone spikes something on you, and you can’t let anyone know it gets you down.”

Connor looked at her in surprise, “Why would you care?”

“Well, your mom apparently had a close friendship with my dad, which means she must have been a special lady. I know they were never more than friends, but I think they were pretty close friends? I’m not exactly a ‘family member,’ like Amanda is, but we can be friends too?”

Connor was red with embarrassment but looked up at her and said, “I can definitely use friends.”

He held out a hand to her, but she leaned over and hugged him instead. “Better get used to hugs if you’re going to be my friend!”

“Aww…” Laura said from behind her.

She turned and glared at her baby sister, “Hush you!”

Some giggling broke out, but at least some of the tension left Connor’s shoulders. Luxuria buckled  Connor in again, and they were soon off to a restaurant that Beth knew had been a favorite of her parents when they had been in school. Apparently, it was being run by the original owner’s daughter now. The menu had changed some, though, and she personally appreciated that there were some more modern dishes on the menu!

Her parents were both recognized by the hostess, who, after seating them, ran to the back to let the owner know they were there. “Cameron, Addy!” the woman, a bit younger than her parents, said happily in her chef’s jacket. “I’m glad you came!”

“Wouldn’t miss it, Ginny!” her dad told the woman. “Needed a place to take the kids to eat before leaving them to eat the horrors of campus food for the next semester.”

“Those are horrors,” she agreed. “I didn’t go to Emerson, but I’ve heard enough horror stories to know it’s best to be avoided. Beth, you’re the one going to school here, right?”

Beth looked up at the woman, surprised she remembered her name, “That’s right.” She inclined her head to where Connor sat in a booster seat between her and Amanda, “And this is Connor; he’s also a student.”

She smiled in a way that made her believe she probably didn’t want to rip Connor from the booster seat and baby him. “Nice to meet you, Connor. How do you know this clan?”

He pointed to her dad, “Her dad was friends with my mom in college.” Then, he pointed to Amanda, “She’s my adopted grandmother.”

“Well, it’s nice to meet you! Feel free to come here and eat sometime if you want. I don’t let anyone bother customers, if you know what I mean. Enjoy the meal!”

Beth took that cue to start looking at her extensive menu while noting that a smaller, but identical, version had been handed to Connor. Many empty seats were still present at the table for the rest of Amanda’s family, who was supposed to be arriving soon.

I LOOKED AROUND the menu for a few minutes, deciding what I wanted to eat. I didn’t remember Mom mentioning this place, so I assumed it wasn’t one that she went to with Grandma. I was just about set on picking something that was a spicy chicken roast dish when Grandma waved at someone, “Over here.”

I turned and saw a small entourage coming inside then, and I assumed this meant I was going to meet the rest of the family. Walking in front was a couple made up of a larger man and a shorter woman. I recognized my Great-Aunt Megan from pictures mom had shown me, which meant the man next to her must have been her husband, Matt. A couple of taller teenagers walked beside them, while Megan carried a toddler-sized Little on her hip that I knew must be mom’s friend Meggy from pictures I’d seen.

What surprised me was how young she looked! ‘How does she look younger than me?’ I could help but think!

Behind them was an older giant of a man using a cane to help stabilize himself, and a shorter Little with two taller teenage Littles, a boy, and a girl, beside her, walked in front of him. I was soon introduced in a flurry of hugs. The shorter Little was my Aunt Bella, and the other two Littles were her kids, Ryan and Shelby. After everyone was seated, I really wanted the full story of how an adopted Little had kids but had been given a whispered, “We’ll explain this weekend.”

I was used to our family of six, which was a fair amount of chaos, but this large table of extended ‘family’ was a bit overwhelming, so I went back to the menu. A dish labeled ‘Spicy Stuffed Cantalonian Chicken’ intrigued me. Mom had raised us to eat the ‘spiciest foods on the planet’ according to my sister Riley’s friends. Of course, none of us blinked an eye at it, but apparently, that wasn’t normal.

The waitress came by, taking orders, “And for you, sweetie?”

“I’ll take this spicy stuffed chicken?”

“Umm… I don’t normally get like this, but our shorter guests typically can’t handle that dish?”

Grandma laughed beside me, “I’m guessing he’ll be fine with it. His mother had weird taste buds, and I have a feeling he takes after her with that.”

The woman raised an eyebrow at us but continued down without further comment to Beth, who ordered some sort of pasta dish with seafood. I watched the odd family dynamics as Meggy and Bella had bibs velcroed around their necks. Meanwhile, Bella’s kids, Ryan and Shelby, were treated like adults with booster seats to help them reach the table. Ryan looked a little older than I was. Shelby talked to Laura about both graduating in a few months from high school.

I did my best to track conversations to learn about this group, but there was so much going on! Beth must have sensed it, “Not used to this?”

I shook my head, “I mean, I have three sisters, so it gets loud sometimes, but this is pretty chaotic?”

She laughed, “It can get worse, you know? Wait until you’re eating in the cafeteria tomorrow?”

I shrugged, “That always seems different. I don’t care about others talking. I’m just curious to get to know all of these ‘relatives’ I’ve never met here. I know Mom said Aunt Bella had two kids, but I didn’t know I had cousins before? Mom and my Mama were both only children.”

Beth looked at me and said, “My dad was an only child too, and my mom’s sister has been in prison with a rejuvenation sentence for as long as I can remember, so I can understand that.”

I found myself giving up tracking all the different conversations, and just chatting with Beth then. I was genuinely surprised at how easy it was to talk with her. I also appreciated that she hadn’t once brought up my accident in the mall! Eventually, food arrived, and I felt my eyes practically explode at how large the food was.

“This is enormous!” I exclaimed.

Amanda laughed, “That’s pretty close to your mom’s reaction when she first saw our food. I should have remembered to ask them to split the portion into a box.”

I nodded, “Do our dorms have refrigerators?”

“They do have some common area fridges, but I wouldn’t trust anything left in them,” Beth told me. “Something like that left in a fridge is just asking for tampering.”

I sighed, still remembering the feeling of my bowels suddenly being outside of my control earlier. Even now, I could feel my guts occasionally groaning in protest. ‘I hope this meal isn’t a mistake!’

The waitress seemed to hover in the distance after delivering our meals, and I felt like she was particularly watching me. But, for that matter, so were most of those at our table.

“What?” I asked as I sliced a piece of the chicken and collected some of the stuffing onto the bite.

“Just waiting,” Aunt Bella said beside Grandpa Fred.

He had his own twinkle in his eye, “Go ahead,” he said.

I shook my head and went for it. Mom had said something about eating contests with Grandpa Fred once. The bite was quite flavorful but only left the barest tingle on my personal spice meter. “Were you all waiting to see if I would cry from it being too hot or something?” I asked, spearing another bite and ensuring a pepper was now wrapped around the meat.

Aunt Bella shook her head from the high chair she was sat in. “Your mom was just as weird. I don’t know how you can eat that!”

The waitress came by about ten minutes later, “Everything okay?” She asked.

“It’s good,” the chorus came.

“And you, sweetie, that’s not too spicy for you?”

I laughed, “If you think this is spicy, you really need to get out more…?”

The waitress looked at me like my body had sprouted a couple of extra heads. “Umm… Does that mean you don’t like it?”

“Oh, I’m happy with my choice. It is tasty, just not spicy?”

She left soon after, shaking her head, which made Beth giggle. “I wonder if any spicy food contests are coming up on campus?”

“The bigger question is if they’re during hours that a Little may attend,” Grandma said beside me. “Fred had difficulty finding contests in the right hours to take Stacy to.”

“My mom did spicy food contests here?” I felt cheated by not having heard this story. “She never told us that one?”

Grandpa Fred had been listening and jumped in from the head of the table, “Your mom always had a theory that since in your dimension, the smaller the pepper, the spicier it is, and since ours were so large, that nothing really was as spicy as yours. It took until we found some hybrid pepper before I ever saw her even sweat!”

I laughed at that, “We’ve gone to a few special shows out of town for spicy foods over the years. I never knew that Mom was hustling people here, though?”

“Oh, she definitely was!” Cameron said. “I always enjoyed her having fun at some moron's expense. She put plenty of Bigs to shame on what she could eat. You definitely should try and hit up a contest if there is one!”

After that, I became the center of attention with stories from Mom’s time from Cameron, Grandma, Grandpa, and Great-Aunt Megan. Meggy contributed a number of the better stories. Some of my favorites included the escapades that she, Megan,  and Beth’s dad had gone on together. I knew they were together when Meggy had to be adopted but didn’t bring that story up!

Eventually, dinner was wrapped up, and we were waiting for the check that Beth’s dad insisted on picking up. I heard arguing from everyone about that, but just tuned it out, waiting instead for a chance to say thank you. Grandma nudged me then, “Need to use the restroom before we leave?”

I could feel my bladder was kind of full, so I said, “Yeah, actually?”

“Fred, you want to take Connor to the men’s room with you?”

“Sure, Mandy,” he told her.

“Come on,” he told me. “Anyone else need to go?” He looked at Bella’s son Ryan.

“I’m good, Grandpa,” he told him.

I followed the giant man through the restaurant with my backpack. I noted his cane didn’t seem to be all that necessary and wondered if he was just dealing with some sort of recovery from something. Then, finally, the bathroom was opened up, and he asked, “Just need to pee?”

I thought for a second and nodded, “I think so.”

“Let’s get you out of that diaper then. I think you can reach that urinal over there?”

He motioned towards an ultra-low urinal that kind of surprised me, actually. It seemed even lower than the fixtures in the bathroom in the dorm, so obviously, the restaurant was okay with Littles using the potty here. Fred undid one tape and asked, “Is that enough?”

I nodded and moved towards the urinal. It was a relief to go like a normal person this time! He used the taller urinal next to me while I went. I was done long before he was and tried to figure out if I could restick the Velcro tab myself. I gave it an attempt but was sure it wasn’t tight enough when I reattached it.

“You get it?” He asked.

I shook my head, “I don’t think it’s tight enough?”

He picked me up and sat me on the countertop, undoing the tape quickly, and resticking it much tighter. “Better?”

I nodded, “Yeah.”

“Good, let’s wash our hands and get going! I know Cameron and Addy have to get going to make their flight soon!”

When we came back out, I found Grandma and the others just standing up from the table. “Thank you for dinner, Cameron,” Fred told him. “You didn’t have to do that!”

Cameron laughed, “You didn’t have to help me years ago either!” Then, he looked down at me, “You all good?”

“I think so?”

“Well, let’s get you and Beth back to campus then, and then we’ll head to the airport!”

BETH HUGGED HER dad and mom goodbye. “I love you guys! See you soon!” Laura and Jason got hugs, too, though Jason looked annoyed by his. ‘Boys!’ she thought.

Meanwhile, Amanda and Fred had loaded everything they bought into Amanda’s car to store some of it. She looked at her watch and saw it was an hour before Amanda had told Connor’s Nest Mother he’d be back. ‘I’d go help move him in… but I really don’t want anything to do with that building!’

She watched her parents drive off a few minutes later while Connor and Amanda had loaded up his backpack, arms, and her arms with as much as they could carry. It looked like they were getting all of the swim diapers and one box of the Pull-Ups in one load. Amanda had a case of water for Connor that she somehow handled well too. “I guess I’ll see you around, Connor,” Beth said, “It was nice seeing you again, Amanda,” she added.

“Don’t be a stranger, sweetheart,” Amanda said. “Why don’t you come over in a few weeks for dinner? A nice home cooked meal?”

“That sounds nice,” Beth told her. She looked at Connor, “I’ll email you later, so you can get my email? Sounds like we might have a class or two together this semester. Maybe we can get together and study?”

Connor’s face brightened, “Sure, that sounds like fun!”

Beth made the awkward trek away from them and towards her own dorm room with the goodbyes finished. She had just reached the elevator and pressed the door-close button when she heard, “Wait!!!”

She reflexively hit the door-open button and smiled, “Livy! You’re back!!!” She gave the slightly taller girl a hug, before noticing the backpack and rolling suitcase with her. “Just got back?”

“Yeah, my flight got in about an hour ago. Got a Bruber back just now.”

“Cool!” She said as she pressed the elevator to go to the fourth floor, where their rooms were next to each other.

“When did you get back?”

“Last night, but I only came in to drop my stuff off this morning. I spent the rest of the day with some… family members and an exchange student.”

“Exchange student? They’re almost always Littles?”

“Connor is…”

“Ooh… Connor?”

“You’re horrible… It’s not like that. My dad and his mom were great friends back when they were here at college.”

“Wait, his mom? I thought you said he was an exchange student?”

Beth laughed, “I don’t know the full story… but what I do know is crazy…!”

Beth and Olivia talked for a long while about Connor’s family story. She couldn’t help but think, ‘I wish he was taller. I actually thought he was kind of cute!’

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment and/or a Like to let me know what you think! I know Stacy's former family and friends had been major questions for many of you, hopefully your curiosity is pretty satiated with this chapter! 

I'll post again next week probably early on Friday of next week. Thanks for all of your comments and support!

• Like 28
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 11 Posted 7/22/2022

By Odin and the Force.

That is this may experience once.

You publish a chapter at a time where I do NOT sleep.

I never expected that I would ever experience this.

I thought the chapter was great.

I am looking forward to the weekend and the story with Bella's children.

I am also excited to see how Connor's classmates are doing and how his food is getting to him and if he is even still around.

I hope Amanda and Fred remember to give Connor some more protective gear.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Another great chapter, you answered some of the questions I had about Bella.  Some are still not quite, but I'm sure you will clear them up as well.  I wonder what the story is about Fred and the cane?  I figured you would somehow work the spicy food story somewhere in here, it seems to be a theme with you and your portal littles.?

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I thought the chapter was great.

I am looking forward to the weekend and the story with Bella's children.

I am also excited to see how Connor's classmates are doing and how his food is getting to him and if he is even still around.

I hope Amanda and Fred remember to give Connor some more protective gear.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for the comments! I figured as I was writing it the outcome of Bella and everyone would be a key thing on people's minds. Glad you enjoyed the chapter!

6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Another great chapter, you answered some of the questions I had about Bella.  Some are still not quite, but I'm sure you will clear them up as well.  I wonder what the story is about Fred and the cane?

My editor DP asked that, but it's not a huge plot point. It may come up at some point, but honestly it's just a device to show he is getting older.

6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I figured you would somehow work the spicy food story somewhere in here, it seems to be a theme with you and your portal littles.?

Well yeah! Honestly I was offended the first time someone wrote a story and said portal littles wouldn't like spice... (I think that was bbykimmy if I remember correctly) Really spice does get more intense the smaller the pepper. A Little from our dimension should look at those big poblano sized scorpion peppers and think they're bell peppers!

6 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

AWESOME chapter!!!!!  

Thanks! ?

6 hours ago, TerranV said:

Good chapter. I figured Bella got emancipated in some way. She's still a member of the family though. I didn't expect that to change.

I know people wanted to know more about Bella. She was definitely gun shy after everything she had been through. Not to mention the attack she dealt with traumatized her greatly. Still having a 'mommy' is a good idea for her!

48 minutes ago, treasuresman said:

Wow, that is an awesome chapter, I really enjoyed and can not wait for the next one 

Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us

Thanks for the comment! ?

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I know people wanted to know more about Bella. She was definitely gun shy after everything she had been through. Not to mention the attack she dealt with traumatized her greatly. Still having a 'mommy' is a good idea for her!

After all these years she's Bella Westerfield through and through.

I don't recall her bringing up biological family that she could return to. Her birth parents were a no go last we heard.

13 minutes ago, TerranV said:

After all these years she's Bella Westerfield through and through.

I don't recall her bringing up biological family that she could return to. Her birth parents were a no go last we heard.

Yeah, her birth parents were destroyed and separately adopted out by Venture.

So they've got contact agents? Just for like commercial sale? Yeah I would be fucked in a scenario without cyber or abilities to counter it.... ??

12 hours ago, YourFNF said:

So they've got contact agents? Just for like commercial sale? Yeah I would be fucked in a scenario without cyber or abilities to counter it.... ??

Living in this world openly when you’re less than six feet tall is like War Games.  The only winning move is not to play.

I wonder how many Littles live in hiding in this dimension?

15 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Definitely not an easy place to get by!

3 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

I wonder how many Littles live in hiding in this dimension?

Based on past works by other authors I think there are a lot of them. They usually get ferreted out when rent goes up, or a landlord decides renting to a Little is too risky. Few Littles can afford or qualify to buy homes, so it's a common enough situation I think.

Yeah I've honestly thought about the numbers for my counterparts in these dimensions and it only ends well about 30% of the time... ??‍♀️

Like the good scenario is honestly probably finding an Amazon girl I trust and probably have a crush on very earlier on (highschool to mid 20s) and marrying her or having her adopt me. Then I can at least live a relatively normal life if not independently. I'd say this is maybe 10-20% of cases. That's Scenario 1...

Scenario 2: In another 10-20% I manage to stay free for a few decades at least if not the rest of my life by recognizing the danger early(again best odds by high school) basically rush high-school to get some technical certs and start doing remote IT freelance. Stay at my parents for 2-5 years while I save up for a down payment and a buy house out in the middle of nowhere. Otherwise it turns into next few scenarios

Scenario 3: 20-40% of cases I get captured by an Amazon, this most likely ends with me begging for a mind wipe. Or a Scenario 4.

Scenario 4: ~50% or greater. Suicide.... You would think this would be difficult with how close a watch a cosseting Amazon keeps and granted it's not exactly easy...... But all I need is 30 uninterrupted seconds with a glass object or time to file a plastic or hard metal one. Hell if she (statistically most likely) leaves her hair dryer out.... If as yet unadopted difficulty is negligible.

There are also some fringe cases; Join a revolutionary movement and survive to final victory, escape to the weird dimension with no Amazons, aliens invade, literal divine intervention.... That are Maybe 1-.0000000000045% of cases and are basically negligible in terms of consideration

I saw the start of this story posted 2 months ago and deliberately tried to stay away for awhile so there would be plenty of chapters to catch up on. Mission not accomplished. Started reading this week and caught up and now have to wait for each new chapter with bated breath!

5 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah I've honestly thought about the numbers for my counterparts in these dimensions and it only ends well about 30% of the time... ??‍♀️

Like the good scenario is honestly probably finding an Amazon girl I trust and probably have a crush on very earlier on (highschool to mid 20s) and marrying her or having her adopt me. Then I can at least live a relatively normal life if not independently. I'd say this is maybe 10-20% of cases. That's Scenario 1...

Scenario 2: In another 10-20% I manage to stay free for a few decades at least if not the rest of my life by recognizing the danger early(again best odds by high school) basically rush high-school to get some technical certs and start doing remote IT freelance. Stay at my parents for 2-5 years while I save up for a down payment and a buy house out in the middle of nowhere. Otherwise it turns into next few scenarios

Scenario 3: 20-40% of cases I get captured by an Amazon, this most likely ends with me begging for a mind wipe. Or a Scenario 4.

Scenario 4: ~50% or greater. Suicide.... You would think this would be difficult with how close a watch a cosseting Amazon keeps and granted it's not exactly easy...... But all I need is 30 uninterrupted seconds with a glass object or time to file a plastic or hard metal one. Hell if she (statistically most likely) leaves her hair dryer out.... If as yet unadopted difficulty is negligible.

There are also some fringe cases; Join a revolutionary movement and survive to final victory, escape to the weird dimension with no Amazons, aliens invade, literal divine intervention.... That are Maybe 1-.0000000000045% of cases and are basically negligible in terms of consideration

Corollary to some of these…

A Littles/Amazons version of Seeking Arrangements.  The green card marriage of adoptions.   A website where progressive Amazons looking to get their itches scratched without feeling bad about it connect with Littles looking to hide in an arranged “adoption”.  

Amazon houses in the boonies turned into Littles communes where everyone works remotely and they have fake height indicators in the work area for Zoom purposes.

A fake “tragic side effect of maturosis”akin to SIDS.   No one wants to admit they drove their captive to suicide.

And of course, every variation on the Underground Railroad.

On 7/22/2022 at 9:02 PM, BabySofia said:
On 7/22/2022 at 2:41 PM, Baby Billy said:

I figured you would somehow work the spicy food story somewhere in here, it seems to be a theme with you and your portal littles.?

Well yeah! Honestly I was offended the first time someone wrote a story and said portal littles wouldn't like spice... (I think that was bbykimmy if I remember correctly) Really spice does get more intense the smaller the pepper. A Little from our dimension should look at those big poblano sized scorpion peppers and think they're bell peppers!

I happen to agree with Sofia on that point, so I'm just putting it out there now that, if I ever write about a certain portal Little liking spicy things and doing chilli-pepper eating contests, I'm not stealing her ideas or copycatting, I just happen to believe the same and share a similar writing style and favored topics as Sofia. :)

On 7/23/2022 at 11:30 AM, WehavePi314 said:

Living in this world openly when you’re less than six feet tall is like War Games.  The only winning move is not to play.

Dang, great quote. Can I use it in my story? ?

18 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

A fake “tragic side effect of maturosis”akin to SIDS.   No one wants to admit they drove their captive to suicide.

And of course, every variation on the Underground Railroad.

Oooh yep this! I could honestly see myself taking advantage of those kind of adoption services on either side of the portal ??‍♀️

11 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Dang, great quote. Can I use it in my story? ?

Sure, have fun.  We’re all playing in the same literary playground here.  (Though I see it as a series of sister dimensions with alternate histories.  That way every author gets their own canon without intersecting with anyone else’s.

4 hours ago, WehavePi314 said:

Sure, have fun.  We’re all playing in the same literary playground here.  (Though I see it as a series of sister dimensions with alternate histories.  That way every author gets their own canon without intersecting with anyone else’s.

Thanks, and well said.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24