LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No more eggs

Mom made a Philly Cheese-steak casserole with an egg base for dinner last night. It was good, but man did I pay for it. Had terrible acid-reflux and was burping up egg all night. Went through three emergency reflux pills and still had terrible bloating that put pressure on my back and made it hurt like hell.

• Sad 4
30 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Mom made a Philly Cheese-steak casserole with an egg base for dinner last night. It was good, but man did I pay for it. Had terrible acid-reflux and was burping up egg all night. Went through three emergency reflux pills and still had terrible bloating that put pressure on my back and made it hurt like hell.

Hahaha!!!! When I read this I thought Mikey had ACTUALLY ran out of eggs. And I thought, "geez the economy REALLY has gotten bad!"??????? LOL!????????????????

@DailyDi

I would NOT watch the Airplane Movie, if you have problems with eggs, cause if you do, you will be dreaming about them, and you will NEVER be able to eat them the same way again heheh ;(

Brian

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

I would NOT watch the Airplane Movie, if you have problems with eggs, cause if you do, you will be dreaming about them, and you will NEVER be able to eat them the same way again heheh ;(

Brian

“What was it we had for dinner tonight? 
Well, we had a choice, steak or fish.

Yes I remember, I had lasagna. 
???

• Like 2

Maybe there was just too many eggs in the casserole.  Eating too many eggs can cause high cholesterol as well.  Give eggs a break and if you want one in the future, ease into it.  Maybe you ate too much.  I've not had that reaction to eggs, but everyone is different.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

Brian

I've NEVER seen that movie Brian. What's it about???? Is it GOOD?!☺️??????☺️♥️?????♥️?????????

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

I've NEVER seen that movie Brian. What's it about???? Is it GOOD?!☺️??????☺️♥️?????♥️?????????

Airplane! Is one of the greatest comedy parodies ever made. It is hilarious and a movie everyone should watch. It is about an airline flight where the pilot, copilot, and many of the passengers get sick. Some of the jokes will be dated, especially if you don't know who Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is. 

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

You sir need to get to a streaming device right away and correct this issue!

• Like 3
5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

What's crazy, is that my grandparents and I used to watch that, and occasionally the sequel, all the time and only recently did I learn it was a remake of the movie Zero Hour! If you haven't seen it, surely you're thinking I must mean a parody. Yes and no. It's so close to the original script, aside from the satirical bent, that it's hard to designate it as merely a parody.

If you're watching this and haven't seen Airplane (watch it before this video) or don't have it memorized, the lines stated in the clips from Zero Hour! are repeated verbatim in Airplane, with joke responses to the copied dialogue added.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Watch it!!!!!!!!  Yes some of the humor may be dated, but those were funny. The Airplane movies were/are worth watching.

@Nyte Kitsune

I would agree: airplane is awesome movie, and it might be dated as far as the comedy goes, but I do like the fact that we have someone who speaks jive, and they make it sound funny throughout the entire picture.  The one thing I could not figure out is why the hell every time you turn around when someone would get sick, they would be expelling eggs. That is why I told @DailyDi NOT to watch airplane or its sequels unless he would be OK with all the eggs being expelled. If he watched a movie, like this, and then had a bad night, or a bad dream, where he is seeing eggs in his dreams, that would be kind of ridiculous for the poor gentleman ******HUGS Mikey**** ???

Brian

• Haha 1

Had a dish with eggs in it again today and am sick, so I am now 100% sure its eggs affecting me for some reason. Don't yell at me, I only ate a little to see if the gerd attack was a fluke or something other than the eggs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
17 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Airplane! Is one of the greatest comedy parodies ever made. It is hilarious and a movie everyone should watch. It is about an airline flight where the pilot, copilot, and many of the passengers get sick. Some of the jokes will be dated, especially if you don't know who Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is.

I would rank it up there with anything Mel Brooks. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Had a dish with eggs in it again today and am sick, so I am now 100% sure its eggs affecting me for some reason. Don't yell at me, I only ate a little to see if the gerd attack was a fluke or something other than the eggs.

Are you allergic to eggs Mikey?!???????☹️????????????????????????????? You MAY just have a stomach virus, that's ALWAYS possible.????????

17 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Are you allergic to eggs Mikey?!???????☹️????????????????????????????? You MAY just have a stomach virus, that's ALWAYS possible.????????

I never was before. I don't know if its this batch of eggs, or a new sensitivity.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I never was before. I don't know if its this batch of eggs, or a new sensitivity.

Check and see what brand of eggs you got. That might be the problem, and it VERY WELL IS the problem, MORE than likely.??????

11 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Is it on Netflix Mikey?!????♥️???? LOL!??????

13 hours ago, DailyDi said:

@DailyDi

I would NOT yell at you!  The only way you way you are going to KNOW if there is a problem with a food is to eat it, or test to see if you are are allergic to it :)  that's why I eat eggs that are SCRAMBLED, so that I don't have to deal with runny, or undercooked eggs:  Don't know why, but like scrambled eggs, but NOT runny ones:  I also hated eggs as a kid because at the rehab center, they used to FORCE FEED people who didn't like something - I have had bad dreams like that most of my childhood, because my parents NEVER forced me to eat ANYTHING I didn't like, unlike that rehab center.

No Eggs for you Mikey *HUGS*

Brian

• Like 1

I had milk problems in a short period of my life (a few months), and found out I couldn't handle lactose. 

But it went away on its own and I no longer have any milk problems.