LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strangeness with new coworker

I have a new coworker. We work night audit at a hotel. One night while talking she brought up her favorite"soft, fluffy, sexy, pink footed pajamas." Her words not mine.

Not sure if I would bring up my favorite pajamas with someone I haven't known that long.

The next night she brought up the weirdest phone call she had gotten at work. Apparently there is a local AB that calls hotels in the middle of the night to discuss their fetish with unsuspecting women.

Yeah it surprised me.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I have a new coworker. We work night audit at a hotel. One night while talking she brought up her favorite"soft, fluffy, sexy, pink footed pajamas." Her words not mine.

Not sure if I would bring up my favorite pajamas with someone I haven't known that long.

The next night she brought up the weirdest phone call she had gotten at work. Apparently there is a local AB that calls hotels in the middle of the night to discuss their fetish with unsuspecting women.

Yeah it surprised me.

im wondering if she is probing, seeing if someone else has similar interests.

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Yeah it surprised me.

I'm waiting to see her respond here.  ?

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

Do you wear diapers to work, and if so, could she have noticed a diaper bulge?

Yes I do, I wear 24/7. I suppose it's possible. If so it'd be the first person in going on 30 years to bring it up.

• Like 2

If this continues, it can only go in one direction: 180 degrees on the compass. Run like hell. You do NOT  want to be in the same galaxy when it comes to its conclusion. The minute a co-worker who you have not known for AT LEAST 6 months uses "sexy" every job life support alarm should start creaming "Dange! Warning! Danger!". If she is not a perve than she is a company spy or other bad news

3 hours ago, Little Christine said:

If she is not a perve than she is a company spy or other bad news

A perve? Really? Why, because she likes soft, fluffy pink footie pajamas? Because she thinks they're sexy? You do realize that to the vast proportion of the Earth's population you would be considered a perve? The reason people struggle with binge/purge is because they think they are a perve. You're not being helpful to our community.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 4

You sure you are not calling the hotels when you are on your break?  LOL!  Yeah, I agree that something is going on.  First, she could have somehow noticed that you are wearing diapers, but if that was it, I would expect the natural response is to ignore it, or possibly mention it discreetly in a discussion after having worked together for many months.  Seems strange that a new coworker would bring up things like AB and pink footed pajamas.  The fact that she mentioned the weirdest phone call she had gotten at work was a local AB that calls hotels in the middle of the night to discuss their fetish with unsuspecting women is strange in itself.  That confirms she knows about AB lifestyles and the fact she was bringing it up and telling you about it as a "weird" call instead of forgetting about it or being disgusted by it makes me think she has more than a passing interest in AB and diapers.  She herself could very well be an AB and may have picked up on your diapers because an AB or DL is pretty much tuned into knowing what to look for.  She may be sounding you out to see if in fact you are an AB yourself.  Depending on how you feel about it and how far you want to go, if she brings it up again you could feel her out a bit by saying that you yourself have bladder issues and need to wear some "protection", and based upon that you have become aware over the years that there are people out there like she described that wear diapers and pretend to be babies themselves.  You never know where that discussion might lead.

8 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

A perve? Really? Why, because she likes soft, fluffy pink footie pajamas? Because she thinks they're sexy? You do realize that to the vast proportion of the Earth's population you would be considered a perve? The reason people struggle with binge/purge is because they think they are a perve. You're not being helpful to our community.

Hugs,

Freta

Becuase she's bringing it up in a VERY inappropriate setting and to someone she does not know that well TMI. That could get her hauled up before HRfor investigation, which means the rest of the unit would be inconvenienced, too.  So she had to be pretty strongly motivated, presuming she knew the rules which is most likely

• Like 1

This coworker is probably probing for information to use against you but do so is a gutsy move because it could really backfire and become a employment nightmare for that coworker

• Like 3

I would be cautious and not disclose diapers. Think of it this way, if you didn't wear diapers would you tell her what kind of underwear you have on? If you do anything, let her take the lead in any conversation that remotely addresses anything to do with ABDL or incontinence. Just listen while you wet, maybe she'll notice a glassy stare as you wet your diaper!!!!?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moochie said:

I would be cautious and not disclose diapers. Think of it this way, if you didn't wear diapers would you tell her what kind of underwear you have on? If you do anything, let her take the lead in any conversation that remotely addresses anything to do with ABDL or incontinence. Just listen while you wet, maybe she'll notice a glassy stare as you wet your diaper!!!!?

No plans on discussing my or her underwear.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

No plans on discussing my or her underwear.

you should ask her why she brought up that discussion, what lead her to feel comfortable sharing that, get right to the root of the matter.

• Like 2
On 5/4/2022 at 12:00 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

Yeah it surprised me.

Yeah that's crazy. Why would an adult baby of all people, call random hotels in the middle of the night to discuss his diaper fetish of all things?!???????? LOL!???? That's just weird!?

2 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah that's crazy. Why would an adult baby of all people, call random hotels in the middle of the night to discuss his diaper fetish of all things?!???????? LOL!???? That's just weird!?

There are all kinds of people out there who get off and get their jollies bringing up stuff like this to unsuspecting people.  It's just like someone sitting at home and getting anonymous dirty sex call from someone.  I don't think that happens as much now with caller ID and cell phones, but 30 and 40 years ago it was common.  Some exhibitionists wear baby clothes and suck pacifiers walking down the street, others have been known to wear just adult diapers out in public and on the beach among people (and kids) and some do much worse.  They get their jollies out of it, just like a naked guy in a trench coat who flashes himself to people or kids on the street.  They are sick and often can't control themselves.  When they get caught and arrested it gives us all a bad name.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

It's just like someone sitting at home and getting anonymous dirty sex call from someone.  I don't think that happens as much now with caller ID and cell phones, but 30 and 40 years ago it was common.  Some exhibitionists wear baby clothes and suck pacifiers walking down the street, others have been known to wear just adult diapers out in public and on the beach among people (and kids) and some do much worse.  They get their jollies out of it, just like a naked guy in a trench coat who flashes himself to people or kids on the street.  They are sick and often can't control themselves.  When they get caught and arrested it gives us all a bad name.

You remind me of a phone number I had in the past, when 7 digit dialing was the norm (for local calls).  The exchange I was under mapped to BIG.  The next four digits, well, I will leave it to you imagination......  And yes there were idiots that called the number based on spelling on the key pad and considered it humorous....

2 hours ago, zzyzx said:

You remind me of a phone number I had in the past, when 7 digit dialing was the norm (for local calls).  The exchange I was under mapped to BIG.  The next four digits, well, I will leave it to you imagination......  And yes there were idiots that called the number based on spelling on the key pad and considered it humorous....

https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--pECG80xs--/t_Preview/b_rgb:484849,t_watermark_lock/c_limit,f_auto,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1597534324/production/designs/12637506_1.jpg