LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Like Pooping Your Diaper?

Do you just let it slide out on your own with no help wherever you are at the moment?

Do you stand and squat while pushing out your load?

Do you get down on all fours and poop while crawling around?

Do you lay in bed on your back or stomach and push it out into your diaper?

Do you sit on the toilet with your diaper on and pretend you are pooping in the potty?

What are some of your favorite ways to mess in your diaper and what do you enjoy most about the different ways you poop in your diapers?  I usually just mess while standing and push it out.  A few times I have laid in bed, both on my back and stomach and purposely pushed it out.  Sometimes I have been working around the house or yard fully dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and loaded my diaper while continuing to work clearing brush, tree branches or raking leaves with a load in my diaper.  I love how it pushes out while standing, sometimes tenting the back of my diaper before falling down inside if it's hard.  Other times when it's semi soft I like feeling it immediately filling my diaper and spreading all over my bottom, even before I sit down in it.  When working around the house or yard I like the feeling of a big lump bouncing around in the seat of my diaper as I walk around the yard or bend over to pick up branches.  I do love when I sit down in my chair after pooping my diaper and going about the day with a mushy load.  I'm not fond of the smell and clean up, but that's the price I pay for the enjoyment of pooping in my diapers now and then.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Mixed feelings. It feels good doing it, but then there's the cleanup immediately following. I wear cloth, so there is dumping-flushing-rinsing and then soaking in non-chlorine bleach until wash time. Diaper changes are a bit tough for me because I'm nine months into recovering from a stroke, so pinning them tight is a bit tricky. If the idiot neurologists were on the ball, they would develop a medicine or something to speed up the recovery process. They couldn't give me tPh in the hospital because I waited too long to get there for treatment (I thought it was a pinched nerve and didn't go for help for about 8 hours). I'm tired of the "wonky" feeling of walking or feeling like I'm going to fall on my face when I bend over. Plus I haven't been able to play the piano because my right hand doesn't cooperate. Even typing on the computer is a challenge. (Lots of editing before posting online).

• Sad 2

Being Incontinent and being kept in diapers permanently, I simply let it go on its own with no help whatsoever.

I can poop standing, squatting and on all fours. At home, I am mostly squatting and sometimes on all fours and crawling my baby butt to the diaper changing table after I made a poopy in diaper.

Cleaning up my poopy diaper, I am not a huge fan cause it means I have to crawl my baby butt the diaper changing table and have a diaper change into a much thicker one.

Since I'm an adult baby and being incontinent, at home, I am always kept in just a diaper and a t-shirt or onesie simply because it's easier for my folks to diaper check me to make sure I am fully using my diaper and I am not pooping in them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Mixed feelings. It feels good doing it, but then there's the cleanup immediately following. I wear cloth, so there is dumping-flushing-rinsing and then soaking in non-chlorine bleach until wash time. Diaper changes are a bit tough for me because I'm nine months into recovering from a stroke, so pinning them tight is a bit tricky. If the idiot neurologists were on the ball, they would develop a medicine or something to speed up the recovery process. They couldn't give me tPh in the hospital because I waited too long to get there for treatment (I thought it was a pinched nerve and didn't go for help for about 8 hours). I'm tired of the "wonky" feeling of walking or feeling like I'm going to fall on my face when I bend over. Plus I haven't been able to play the piano because my right hand doesn't cooperate. Even typing on the computer is a challenge. (Lots of editing before posting online).

Hang in there, BabyJune.

I like to mess my diapers as inconspicuously and naturally as is possible, just pooping my diaper by relaxing, perhaps a slight push, no changes in my posture or demeanor except for a momentary glassy eye gaze as I enjoy the emotional and sensory pleasures of my diaper expanding with a warm, lumpy or squishy poopy load. So exquisitely pleasurable that I don't change for several hours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I usually poop my diaper while standing and squatting a little bit. 

I just pooped into my wet Tye Dye MegaMax diaper while sitting in my recliner.  Sometimes I  like doing it while sitting.  

Other times,  I'll poop while walking around the house.  Sometimes I really enjoy holding it in until I can't hold it anymore.  It just comes out into my diaper,  like a real accident,  out of control. 

Of course,  no matter how I poop myself,  I  always sit down and let the mess squish all over my butt and up between my legs. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I just pooped into my wet Tye Dye MegaMax diaper while sitting in my recliner.  Sometimes I  like doing it while sitting.  

Other times,  I'll poop while walking around the house.  Sometimes I really enjoy holding it in until I can't hold it anymore.  It just comes out into my diaper,  like a real accident,  out of control. 

Of course,  no matter how I poop myself,  I  always sit down and let the mess squish all over my butt and up between my legs. 

Nothing like a good poopie diaper in your pants!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️????♥️?♥️?????♥️?????????????????????

• Like 2

My poop hits my diaper whenever it chooses. I have no say in the matter as to what position I am in or where I am at. I have had poopy accidents in public and it is absolutely embarrassing when it happens. Luckily, most of my pooping accidents happen at home. I have pooped my diaper many times while standing, sitting, kneeling, and even driving. I have pooped in supermarkets, Home Depot, Walmart, and a few other stores. None of my accidents were by choice and I always left the store as soon as the accident happened so I did not stink up the store.

• Like 3

I myself if I poop laying down it's cause it's bedtime ? I just roll over and go to sleep ( I'll deal with it in the morning LOL)Other times it's standing doing whatever and I simply carry on. The smell doesn't bother me at all it's part of the deal and yes the clean up is kind of a pain but also part of the deal. It would be more little life if someone would clean me up.

PS for the nite part it would be mortifying if the house caught fire ? in the middle of the night. ???

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Spanky said:

That's like me as well, I can poop into my diaper, standing, sitting, squatting and even on all fours.

• Like 3

I have two positions secured in my wheelchair or in bed . I dont choose when or where , when it needs to happen it does. My aide changes me as soon as possible it’s not realy safe to change me in my chair anymore , so what happens in diaper well out stays there till we get home and I can be transfered safely to bed using Hoyer lift and sling .

when going out I wear mega max with rubber bloomers since I can’t move there is no air exchange between diaper and the rest of the world , I do use internal deodorants which dramaticly decreases any possible odor escape .

A second consecutive night in cloth diapers rather than disposable diapers. I have on panties (why, I'll explain later), a cloth diaper, a disposable booster and a cloth booster, and then a disposable diaper liner, all covered up with Euroflex pants. Why a pair of panties underneath? I'll wake up wet and usually within 10 minutes I mess my diapers and wearing panties helps with containment and clean up.  It's now morning and I woke up wet with multiple wettings during the night sleeping next to my wife. She doesn't mind as long as I don't leak, then she gets upset. Ne leaks and I get up much earlier than she does. I don't mess my diapers around her; the early morning solitude is my poopy diaper time. I got up and plugged in coffee and messed my diaper with the panties underneath. I usually just need to relax and poop without any effort, but that was not the case this morning. I had a very hard, solid poopy and there would have been no question that I was filling my diaper had anyone been with me. Now I am wet, lumpy, and more sticky than squishy, kind of feels like I'm sitting on a softball. The panties are doing a great job keeping the load contained, and the Euroflex pants are keeping me dry on the outside and odor free, although I could be experiencing the "nose-blind" phenomenon. I have no plans to change right away, but before my wife gets up.

9 hours ago, Moochie said:

A second consecutive night in cloth diapers rather than disposable diapers. I have on panties (why, I'll explain later), a cloth diaper, a disposable booster and a cloth booster, and then a disposable diaper liner, all covered up with Euroflex pants. Why a pair of panties underneath? I'll wake up wet and usually within 10 minutes I mess my diapers and wearing panties helps with containment and clean up.  It's now morning and I woke up wet with multiple wettings during the night sleeping next to my wife. She doesn't mind as long as I don't leak, then she gets upset. Ne leaks and I get up much earlier than she does. I don't mess my diapers around her; the early morning solitude is my poopy diaper time. I got up and plugged in coffee and messed my diaper with the panties underneath. I usually just need to relax and poop without any effort, but that was not the case this morning. I had a very hard, solid poopy and there would have been no question that I was filling my diaper had anyone been with me. Now I am wet, lumpy, and more sticky than squishy, kind of feels like I'm sitting on a softball. The panties are doing a great job keeping the load contained, and the Euroflex pants are keeping me dry on the outside and odor free, although I could be experiencing the "nose-blind" phenomenon. I have no plans to change right away, but before my wife gets up.

I do pretty much the same, using a pair of cotton briefs under my cloth diaper. Makes clean up a little easier.

• Like 1

Usually, I'll just do it naturally, as if I had no control. If I felt I needed to poop while in bed, I'd just let it out. It's more immersive that way, y'know. It's just my personal favourite way of messing myself, feeling like a big baby!

Aside from that, I do enjoy squatting down and doing it sometimes, and also sitting on the potty while wearing diapers. Especially that last one, it feels like you're failing potty training, obviously that's what makes it so good.

I can poop my diaper in just about any position, cleanup is no big deal. I only do this in my own home, a lot of times as I'm shaving or whenever my body says it's time. I enjoy this really whenever the moment comes. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

With an enema (2L) , only standing.

After during the day in all position but my favorites one is when I'm sitting on a chair.

I have to push a little bit to poop (thx to psyllium) and feel the poo to goes everywhere

I had a verrrry wet night and woke up with a soaked Total Dry X-Plus diaper and a minor leak on my bed clothes, but nothing on the bed sheets, thank goodness. I put my clothes in the washer, just rinse cycle with a drop of detergent. I messed my diaper while in the kitchen getting coffee, so naturally, as if nothing was happening out of the ordinary. Feeling the mess in my diaper while walking to my computer and washing machine was delightful, now sitting here is pure bliss with the squish. I won't change for several hours and will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. I wet my diapers at work without anyone knowing, but no messes of course. Today I have an opportunity to work from home, and I will opt for a Crinklz diaper.  I'll wet, but not sure about messing because my wife will be home and I don't go potty in my diaper when she is around. She is still in bed now, so I am good. I am not hiding messing from her, she knows, but I just don't want to offend her olfactory senses.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I was surprised I didn't answer this.  Anyway, I like to poop my diapers using the tried and true toddler method of squatting and pushing.

Me too buddy! I ALSO like to hide because it makes me feel like a TRIED and TRUE Baby/toddler again!!!!???????????☺️???☺️♥️?♥️???????♥️?♥️?♥️?????♥️

• Like 1
On 4/23/2022 at 6:57 AM, rusty pins said:

Do you just let it slide out on your own with no help wherever you are at the moment?

Do you sit on the toilet with your diaper on and pretend you are pooping in the potty?

What are some of your favorite ways to mess in your diaper and what do you enjoy most about the different ways you poop in your diapers?  I usually just mess while standing and push it out.  A few times I have laid in bed, both on my back and stomach and purposely pushed it out.  Sometimes I have been working around the house or yard fully dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and loaded my diaper while continuing to work clearing brush, tree branches or raking leaves with a load in my diaper.  I love how it pushes out while standing, sometimes tenting the back of my diaper before falling down inside if it's hard.  Other times when it's semi soft I like feeling it immediately filling my diaper and spreading all over my bottom, even before I sit down in it.  When working around the house or yard I like the feeling of a big lump bouncing around in the seat of my diaper as I walk around the yard or bend over to pick up branches.  I do love when I sit down in my chair after pooping my diaper and going about the day with a mushy load.  I'm not fond of the smell and clean up, but that's the price I pay for the enjoyment of pooping in my diapers now and then.

Well due to the fact that I am disabled, I can't go poo-poo in my diaper the traditional way. Which REALLY sucks!??????????? But if I had it my way, I would go poopies in my diaper standing up. Without a care in the world!????☺️??? I'd also hide under the couch who under the table to make an big doo-doo In my pants!?????? I would also like to stand up in my diaper and take a big old poopie in it and then plop down straight away into my poopie-filled Diaper!!!!!!?????? I think that would be my FAVORITE way to make poopies in my diaper!???????♥️????♥️??? Now will someone please grab me a clean diapee, because I think Jeggy weggy needs a change over here!!!!!???????????☺️??????????????♥️???????♥️??♥️?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2022 at 4:57 AM, rusty pins said:

What are some of your favorite ways to mess in your diaper and what do you enjoy most about the different ways you poop in your diapers? 

I love sitting in my highchair and pushing a big soft load into the seat of my diaper. Or if it’s firm I like crawling around and dropping a big firm load into the seat of my diaper and then sitting in it and lying on my back while I flood my diaper and squishing it around until my bum is completely covered in warm sloppy poop. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I love sitting in my highchair and pushing a big soft load into the seat of my diaper. Or if it’s firm I like crawling around and dropping a big firm load into the seat of my diaper and then sitting in it and lying on my back while I flood my diaper and squishing it around until my bum is completely covered in warm sloppy poop. 

(It’s weird quoting myself but I think I’ll do the second thing to my currently soaked Megamax that I slept in last night 

A136E1F6-C2D8-4FCD-B1CD-508B9989FF4E.thumb.jpeg.df037464a7b52817745241aa7c6f8759.jpegahh making messies for mommy. 

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

my favorite way is fully clothed, standing up or walking around. i don’t mess much because of the cleanup so i usually have to push really hard (which i love, i have to admit) or tease my hole with a toy or a finger to loose control. i would love to mess without pushing, just relaxing, but i’m not quite there yet. i also want to try filling my diaper while laying down, it must feel amazing!

• Like 1

My favorite way to mess my diaper is while walking around the house. I just love the feeling of pooping little bits at a time and the warm squishy lump ...it's indescribable, really. 

• Like 1