LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's Monday, what's up this week?

What you got going on this week, anything fun?

I am looking forward to the first USFL Football game here in Birmingham Saturday. I'll probably watch it on tv, but I kinda want to go and it's only ten bucks.

I need to order diapers this week. My stock is really low.

Plenty of "F.U.N."

Freakin

Unnecessary

Nonsense

I want to get back working on my car, but I'm having a hard time getting motivated to do it.   I'm trying to wrap up a long-term project at work by this weekend.  After that I plan to take a week or 2 of vacation time to just unwind.  And hopefully work on the long-term car project. ?

• Like 1

My first day off in over a week (spent a few hours early this morning in diapers), but back to work tomorrow for the rest of the week.  I may do some mattress shopping after work tomorrow.  Still not being too active because my back nerve pain is still there and my leg is weak.  I have off Saturday and I may try to clean up my workbench so I can start building R/C planes again.  I should also clean off my S gauge train layout one of these days.

We don't really make plans. We might go to the Sonic The Hedgehog 2 movie, cause that would be a fun date.

Otherwise, I'm probably going to play some Minecraft with my friends, they have decided to become obsessed with a specific mini-game recently, so I'll be doing a lot of that, lol.

Spring turkey season opens on 4/13 gobble gobble ? also ready to go fishing. I am always working on projects around the farm but I mostly do what I want when I want.

Hugs,

Freta

9 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Plenty of "F.U.N."

Freakin

Unnecessary

Nonsense

I want to get back working on my car, but I'm having a hard time getting motivated to do it.   I'm trying to wrap up a long-term project at work by this weekend.  After that I plan to take a week or 2 of vacation time to just unwind.  And hopefully work on the long-term car project. ?

unmotivated, i know the feeling, ive been needing to work on my dumbass book for some time but its hard to get back to it, same with my house drawings(carpentry on paper), need to do some cleaning on the back porch but well, might not be done, gotta make a crib for firewood, might be an "oh well" thing, only thing i can really think of that will be done is going to the store a lot.

2 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Spring turkey season opens on 4/13 gobble gobble ? also ready to go fishing. I am always working on projects around the farm but I mostly do what I want when I want.

Hugs,

Freta

you hunt? what do you use? bow and arrow? shotgun? chase after it with a tomahawk and shout "GET IN MAH OVEN YOU SONOFABITCH!"?

12 hours ago, feralfreak said:

you hunt? what do you use? bow and arrow? shotgun? chase after it with a tomahawk and shout "GET IN MAH OVEN YOU SONOFABITCH!"?

Mossberg 500 pump action chambered for 12 gauge. Internal threaded barrel for different chokes depending on what I'm hunting. I have a Carlson's Long Beard XR turkey choke and I use Winchester Long Beard XR Lok'd & Lethal ammo. The choke was designed to work together with the ammo for the best result. I have a Remington 700 bolt action with walnut stock and forend chambered for 270 Winchester. I have a new Leupold 3 to 9 variable scope on it. Great ballistics for out here on the plains. Slight rise at 100 yds., dead on at 200 yds. and a slight drop at 300 yds. We have whitetail and coyote on our farm. We have mule deer further west and I can enter the lottery for an elk permit further west. Buying a bow and learning to be accurate with it is on my to do list.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
3 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Mossberg 500 pump action chambered for 12 gauge. Internal threaded barrel for different chokes depending on what I'm hunting.

That was my first shotgun over 40 years ago but back then they didn't have chole tubes.  You bought a whole different barrel.  The one that came with the gun was a 2 inch modified, I then bought a 30 inch vented rib full choke, 26 inch improved cylinder and then a 24-1/2 inch slug barrel with sights.  The vented rib barrel cost $29 and the others $19 each back then.

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

That was my first shotgun over 40 years ago but back then they didn't have chole tubes.  You bought a whole different barrel.  The one that came with the gun was a 2 inch modified, I then bought a 30 inch vented rib full choke, 26 inch improved cylinder and then a 24-1/2 inch slug barrel with sights.  The vented rib barrel cost $29 and the others $19 each back then.

Lol, I can't can't even buy a choke tube for that now. Maybe we should take this to a different thread, I never meant to hijack this one.

Hugs,

Freta

Well since I am a late bloomer to this post.  It is soon to be Wednesday.

The last few days been shit.  And Tuesday Morning was the worst for me.  I woke up and my mom said she wants to die as she is going through hell right now with all that is wrong with her.  Within the next few days it could be 1 2 or 3 not sure she will be in Heaven.  I am so stressed right now!!! 

• Sad 1
10 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Mossberg 500 pump action chambered for 12 gauge. Internal threaded barrel for different chokes depending on what I'm hunting. I have a Carlson's Long Beard XR turkey choke and I use Winchester Long Beard XR Lok'd & Lethal ammo. The choke was designed to work together with the ammo for the best result. I have a Remington 700 bolt action with walnut stock and forend chambered for 270 Winchester. I have a new Leupold 3 to 9 variable scope on it. Great ballistics for out here on the plains. Slight rise at 100 yds., dead on at 200 yds. and a slight drop at 300 yds. We have whitetail and coyote on our farm. We have mule deer further west and I can enter the lottery for an elk permit further west. Buying a bow and learning to be accurate with it is on my to do list.

Hugs,

Freta

i have a mossy 500 pump but its in .410, fixed full choke, you must have bought a replacement barrel, only thing i ever shot with it was a copperhead, mom has a cricket .22, killed a few copperheads with it, and a mouse stuck to a paper trap, we got coyote here, never had to shoot one, there was some wild bore here but im not sure i got anything that will kill it, just those guns, a 10/22, pardner single shot .410, 9mm smith an wesson sd9ve, and my latest purchase, sheriff model heritage .22, id like to get something more powerful in rifles, a .357 rifle, maybe a .35 remington but id have to be able to test fire one first to know i can handle it, something that might take down a bear IF i have to, and i hope i never do.

1 hour ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

The last few days been shit.  And Tuesday Morning was the worst for me.  I woke up and my mom said she wants to die as she is going through hell right now with all that is wrong with her.  Within the next few days it could be 1 2 or 3 not sure she will be in Heaven.  I am so stressed right now!!! 

i hope the answer is no to this, but did she threaten suicide at all? if she does, call 911 immediately. i know how you feel with hearing ones mom say something about dying, my mom guilt trips me if i dont give her things she cant eat anymore saying "if i cant have anything i want i might as well be dead!"

51 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

i have a mossy 500 pump but its in .410, fixed full choke, you must have bought a replacement barrel, only thing i ever shot with it was a copperhead, mom has a cricket .22, killed a few copperheads with it, and a mouse stuck to a paper trap, we got coyote here, never had to shoot one, there was some wild bore here but im not sure i got anything that will kill it, just those guns, a 10/22, pardner single shot .410, 9mm smith an wesson sd9ve, and my latest purchase, sheriff model heritage .22, id like to get something more powerful in rifles, a .357 rifle, maybe a .35 remington but id have to be able to test fire one first to know i can handle it, something that might take down a bear IF i have to, and i hope i never do.

i hope the answer is no to this, but did she threaten suicide at all? if she does, call 911 immediately. i know how you feel with hearing ones mom say something about dying, my mom guilt trips me if i dont give her things she cant eat anymore saying "if i cant have anything i want i might as well be dead!"

No it is not suicide she does not have access to her own meds she can not even get out of bed at this point.  She is at her end of her life she is just giving up now!

10 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I'm so sorry to hear this. I know the stress must seem unbearable but know you will get through it.

Hugs,

Freta

• Thanks 1