LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New from Down Under-ish

Hi. I though I would introduce myself.  I got into diapers when I knew a guy 15 years ago during some mid bdsm. Since, I was too busy travelling the world and such.  But I am back to doing it for myself this time, and have kind of kicked myself for taking a hiatus. 

People on here seem nice.  And I haven't seen any judge.  That's great because I think it's a lonely secret to have. 

• Like 5

Hi and welcome to DD DLDaisy. It’s nice to meet you, glad you came to introduce yourself, and join us. I think you will like it here, there are lots of people, like yourself, and no judging! And don’t be kicking yourself please, that’s like judging yourself! ? Let yourself off lightly, maybe just confine yourself to a good long stint in diapers, ok? ? Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Welcome! Lots of great people here. Dive in. I know exactly what you're saying, with respect to "this" being potentially a lonely secret to have. I grew up essentially believing that, when it came to this, I was on a metaphorical desert island, alone. Finding this site was the equivalent of looking beyond a hill I had never climbed before, on that island, and finding a city there. 

8 minutes ago, DLdaisy said:

Haha! I'm in New Zealand. I'm American, and when I go home to visit no one knows where NZ is. My family just jokes it's Australia. 

We shouldn't really laugh.  The only people who can reliably tell Aussies and Kiwis apart are Aussies and Kiwis...

17 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

@DLdaisyl’m curious, what the “ish” in down under-ish? Are you sort of, in Australia ? ?

It's taken me 11 years to tell them apart. 

Met a Kiwi in London before living here. He said he built "sheep shits". Took about 5min to realize it was sheep SHEDS.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DLdaisy said:

It's taken me 11 years to tell them apart. 

Met a Kiwi in London before living here. He said he built "sheep shits". Took about 5min to realize it was sheep SHEDS.

So if I understand correctly, you’re a transplant? Accents can be difficult, changing, and interesting too. I’m glad I don’t speak with an accent ??? ?

• Like 1

Hello and welcome! You shouldn't have any issue with people being judgmental here. Everyone is fairly accepting of pretty much anyone.

Hope you enjoy your stay, there are plenty of wonderful things to do, people to meet and talk to, heck we even have some silly forum games to play.

If you need anything, or just want someone to chit-chat with, feel free to send me a message!

Well welcome to DD.   I can understand this being lonely secret to have since I can't really tell it to anybody and I think that if I tell a girl I am interested in dating about it she will run for the hills as they say.   However, while here you will meet lots of really good people that will make you feel a little bit less lonely since we are all pretty much in the same boat here.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you in the forum and possibly in the chat room.

12 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

So if I understand correctly, you’re a transplant? Accents can be difficult, changing, and interesting too. I’m glad I don’t speak with an accent ??? ?

Heck people who come into my job think I have an accent and I have to tell them nope I was born right here in the United States right in this very state.

On 4/7/2022 at 3:57 PM, DLdaisy said:

Haha! I'm in New Zealand. I'm American, and when I go home to visit no one knows where NZ is. My family just jokes it's Australia. 

There is a distinct accent difference between Australia and New Zealand.  I sometimes will confuse an Kiwi with South Africans, especially if I can't pick out the Afrikaans accent.  It's a little harder when you've got someone who has lived in the USA long enough to pick up a regional accent (Frank Nobilo).

On the last trip I took (in the before time) we had 16 people in our group.  We had 2 Americans (California and New Hampshire), Two Canadians (Ontario), 2 Englanders (Manchester), 3 from Glasgow (but with South Asian/Kurdish descent), a Norwegian, 3 Aussies (1 from NSW, and 2 sisters from Perth (with South Asian descent), a Kiwi, and a brother and sister from South Africa.  One lived in Johannesburg, and the sister lived in Barbados.  FTR- she spoke this Caribbean version of RP.  He seemed to be holding back on his Afrikaans accent.

With any luck, and if the world is somewhat sane (as best it can be), I will be in New Zealand and Australia for the Women's World Cup in 2023.  I want to go to the South Island, and mostly Inverness, and I was planning on Perth.  But Perth might be the furthest major city from me in the world, so I may choose Brisbane (I've never been there, and I've been to Perth).  I just want to take the train through the Nullarbor Plain.

• 2 months later...

@spark agree on your comments there's a definite difference to NZ and AU accent but it took a while for me to figure it out! Sounds like you have a cool trip planned for 2023. ANZ is so far from the rest of the world it's amazing people travel so far to visit.  

On 4/7/2022 at 12:18 AM, DLdaisy said:

Hi. I though I would introduce myself.  I got into diapers when I knew a guy 15 years ago during some mid bdsm. Since, I was too busy travelling the world and such.  But I am back to doing it for myself this time, and have kind of kicked myself for taking a hiatus. 

People on here seem nice.  And I haven't seen any judge.  That's great because I think it's a lonely secret to have. 

Welcome to DD! 

• Like 1