LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still sick

26 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Eep

That's a good reason if any to be wearing diapers Mikey

*hugs*

Big hugs Ashy!?????♥️?☺️???♥️????❤️??

On 3/14/2022 at 10:19 PM, squishii said:

Really? If that is true, maybe all the 7up (and sprite, although it's most likely just 7up) I've been having isn't that bad! Only thing though, they can make you pretty wet. Although, is that really a bad thing?

@squishii @BabySpiderBoy @DailyDi

I learned also that flat Gingerale also works to help you when you’re sick. It might not taste very good because then it doesn’t have as much Fizzy taste or anything like that, but I’ve heard that it helps sell your stomach when it bothers you. I always drink Gingerale, and I like it for obvious reasons. Some people laugh at me because I still drink it, and my brother Michael tells me all the time that I should not be drinking soda or having any sugar at all. He is going back on the keto diet, but I don’t think I could handle that because it requires you to make a complete change to your diet so that you’re dealing with things in a different way, eating different foods, and making sure that you’re not exceeding whatever standards they set.

Being sick is no fun, neither is being in a position where you may have to be in a hospital or rehab unit. I have spent most of my young life in situation like this, either because I have been sick, because I have had surgery, or because I am recovering from surgery, Had to spend time in such a rehab unit. It is hard work, and I can tell you that it can be rewarding, but it can also hurt like hell if you are not used to being stretched poked prodded and everything else under the sun while you are being taken care of.

if you are in the right situation, rehab is not that bad, and can help you in many ways and make you stronger. However, being sick or being in the hospital means your diet changes instantly. If you cannot hold food down, you are given A liquid diet which is totally different from your solid diet. The idea is that they want to see if you can hold down liquids before they give you any solid food to be able to digest. Last time I was in the hospital, it took me almost 3 weeks to be able to eat anything that resembled solid food, because the last time that I get it before that I had gotten sick. There was one time I was in the hospital, and I was 12 years old, and every single time that I asked for a “regular Tylenol“ I would get Tylenol with Codeine: codeine is a substance that I am deathly allergic to and all I will do is get violently ill and start throwing up all over the place. It took an act of Congress as well as my mother to be able to get them to stop feeding me this, because they refused flatly to change my medicine. Nurses do not have The authority to change medicines, but they need to be watching their patients, because if they see something that is adverse or something that is not helping your patients then you make that observation to this physician, who will then possibly order something else.

in my case my mother had to go out and literally yell at the person or the nurses station in order for them to be able to get the idea that I was violently sick and that I would not be leaving the hospital anytime soon in my current condition. I was so ill that all I was doing was throwing up anything that was left in my stomach, and that is not a good idea because I didn’t have anything else to get rid of, and it was hurting me. The nurse refused to call the doctor, and refused to change my medicine: then flatly refused to take any medicine that they were giving me because it was making me sick, and I gave them a standing order that they were to call my doctor and get it changed. When that did not happen, my mother got mad at the nurses, and then came back to my room and on my bedside, called my physician and told him exactly what was going on: results: doctor calls the nurses station, and gives the nurses a hard time about that, and says “he will change his medicine to something else, RIGHT NOW, And if he says OUCH, I want to know about it! “

result of this exchange was that about two weeks after the medicine was changed I was able to leave the hospital and I was able to eat normal food without getting sick. All the nurses on the floor were astounded that I was able to recover so quickly, but I ended up reminding them that they were not helping the problem and they were only making it worse and I was just getting excuse after excuse, and no one is going to tell my mother that what she did was wrong, because what she did was right and she was only doing it because she loved me and wanted me to recover. As I said being sick is no fun, and unfortunately you may end up if you’re young enough missing school because you don’t feel well, but after a while it is really uncomfortable, and can lead to being in a bad state of mind. As long as you’re comfortable and able to relax, it’s not too bad: however, when you hurt really bad, it can be even worse.

I hope you’re feeling better Mikey cause it sucks to be sick! ?

Brian

• Like 3
3 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I learned also that flat Gingerale also works to help you when you’re sick. It might not taste very good because then it doesn’t have as much Fizzy taste or anything like that, but I’ve heard that it helps sell your stomach when it bothers you. I always drink Gingerale, and I like it for obvious reasons. Some people laugh at me because I still drink it, and my brother Michael tells me all the time that I should not be drinking soda or having any sugar at all. He is going back on the keto diet, but I don’t think I could handle that because it requires you to make a complete change to your diet so that you’re dealing with things in a different way, eating different foods, and making sure that you’re not exceeding whatever standards they set.

Being sick is no fun, neither is being in a position where you may have to be in a hospital or rehab unit. I have spent most of my young life in situation like this, either because I have been sick, because I have had surgery, or because I am recovering from surgery, Had to spend time in such a rehab unit. It is hard work, and I can tell you that it can be rewarding, but it can also hurt like hell if you are not used to being stretched poked prodded and everything else under the sun while you are being taken care of.

if you are in the right situation, rehab is not that bad, and can help you in many ways and make you stronger. However, being sick or being in the hospital means your diet changes instantly. If you cannot hold food down, you are given A liquid diet which is totally different from your solid diet. The idea is that they want to see if you can hold down liquids before they give you any solid food to be able to digest. Last time I was in the hospital, it took me almost 3 weeks to be able to eat anything that resembled solid food, because the last time that I get it before that I had gotten sick. There was one time I was in the hospital, and I was 12 years old, and every single time that I asked for a “regular Tylenol“ I would get Tylenol with Codeine: codeine is a substance that I am deathly allergic to and all I will do is get violently ill and start throwing up all over the place. It took an act of Congress as well as my mother to be able to get them to stop feeding me this, because they refused flatly to change my medicine. Nurses do not have The authority to change medicines, but they need to be watching their patients, because if they see something that is adverse or something that is not helping your patients then you make that observation to this physician, who will then possibly order something else.

in my case my mother had to go out and literally yell at the person or the nurses station in order for them to be able to get the idea that I was violently sick and that I would not be leaving the hospital anytime soon in my current condition. I was so ill that all I was doing was throwing up anything that was left in my stomach, and that is not a good idea because I didn’t have anything else to get rid of, and it was hurting me. The nurse refused to call the doctor, and refused to change my medicine: then flatly refused to take any medicine that they were giving me because it was making me sick, and I gave them a standing order that they were to call my doctor and get it changed. When that did not happen, my mother got mad at the nurses, and then came back to my room and on my bedside, called my physician and told him exactly what was going on: results: doctor calls the nurses station, and gives the nurses a hard time about that, and says “he will change his medicine to something else, RIGHT NOW, And if he says OUCH, I want to know about it! “

result of this exchange was that about two weeks after the medicine was changed I was able to leave the hospital and I was able to eat normal food without getting sick. All the nurses on the floor were astounded that I was able to recover so quickly, but I ended up reminding them that they were not helping the problem and they were only making it worse and I was just getting excuse after excuse, and no one is going to tell my mother that what she did was wrong, because what she did was right and she was only doing it because she loved me and wanted me to recover. As I said being sick is no fun, and unfortunately you may end up if you’re young enough missing school because you don’t feel well, but after a while it is really uncomfortable, and can lead to being in a bad state of mind. As long as you’re comfortable and able to relax, it’s not too bad: however, when you hurt really bad, it can be even worse.

Brian

I would've had those nurses heads on a platter for that! That was absolutely, unequivocally, undoubtedly, unacceptable! I would have been SO PISSED OFF, it's not even funny! I would've say, "I'll see to it that you get your medical licenses revoked you'll NEVER practice medicine again!"I might EVEN have sued them, depending on how angry I was.???? My mom would've raised HELL, and she would've had every right to. HELL have no fury like my mom's anger. You DO NOT want to be on her bad side! Honestly Brian, I'm so sorry you went through that, you REALLY could've died.?????⚰️⚱️ They're LUCKY YOU DIDN'T!

• Like 3

I agree with BabySpiderBoy on his response!  Thumbs up to that!  If that happens and if the nurses station doesn't help, you call either the doctor in the hospital who is treating you or your own personal physician and tell him what's going on.  If that won't escalate things, go to the head of the hospital and then the media!  Lawyers are also a good threat!

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

I agree with BabySpiderBoy on his response!  Thumbs up to that!  If that happens and if the nurses station doesn't help, you call either the doctor in the hospital who is treating you or your own personal physician and tell him what's going on.  If that won't escalate things, go to the head of the hospital and then the media!  Lawyers are also a good threat!

You're absolutely right, they most DEFINITELY are!?? They can make your life HELL! Trust me, nobody wants to be in that kind of situation.???

2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I would've had those nurses heads on a platter for that! That was absolutely, unequivocally, undoubtedly, unacceptable! I would have been SO PISSED OFF, it's not even funny! I would've say, "I'll see to it that you get your medical licenses revoked you'll NEVER practice medicine again!"I might EVEN have sued them, depending on how angry I was.???? My mom would've raised HELL, and she would've had every right to. HELL have no fury like my mom's anger. You DO NOT want to be on her bad side! Honestly Brian, I'm so sorry you went through that, you REALLY could've died.?????⚰️⚱️ They're LUCKY YOU DIDN'T!

@BabySpiderBoy

Don’t worry my young friend! When my doctor found out from my mother what happened, not only did the phone at that nurses station ring, but the doctor, who happens to be my mother’s physician as well, called the nurses station and spoke to the head nurse on the floor. The doctor was so pissed, that he ORDERED “If my patient so much it says ouch I want to know about it do you got me?… Good!“

my mother was a very good advocate for me then and she still is to this day – I just couldn’t understand why being 12 years old had anything to do with my inability to decide that I was in pain, and puking up green bile fluid, which was a direct result of me not having anything in my system other than the medicine that was making me sick. That is how we were able to determine that I was allergic to penicillin codeine and Tylenol three. Tylenol three is the stuff that has the coding in it, and when I asked them for a real Tylenol, they gave me that shit with codeine in it: my dad is also deathly allergic to it as well, the only thing that sucked was that I almost had to throw up my kidney in order for them to realize that I was allergic to it. The minute they took me off that shit then I was able to eat four hamburgers in two days, and I felt great. If they kept on feeding me the same medicine, I would’ve been in there for months on end. Thank God for my mom and the fact that she does not give up easily!

Brian

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

Don’t worry my young friend! When my doctor found out from my mother what happened, not only did the phone at that nurses station ring, but the doctor, who happens to be my mother’s physician as well, called the nurses station and spoke to the head nurse on the floor. The doctor was so pissed, that he ORDERED “If my patient so much it says ouch I want to know about it do you got me?… Good!“

my mother was a very good advocate for me then and she still is to this day – I just couldn’t understand why being 12 years old had anything to do with my inability to decide that I was in pain, and puking up green bile fluid, which was a direct result of me not having anything in my system other than the medicine that was making me sick. That is how we were able to determine that I was allergic to penicillin codeine and Tylenol three. Tylenol three is the stuff that has the coding in it, and when I asked them for a real Tylenol, they gave me that shit with codeine in it: my dad is also deathly allergic to it as well, the only thing that sucked was that I almost had to throw up my kidney in order for them to realize that I was allergic to it. The minute they took me off that shit then I was able to eat four hamburgers in two days, and I felt great. If they kept on feeding me the same medicine, I would’ve been in there for months on end. Thank God for my mom and the fact that she does not give up easily!

Brian

What happened to the nurses, did they lose their jobs????

@DailyDi

If you are voiding anything you eat, it is likely that you have some form of gastroentritis from the rotavirus. This is usually caught from chicken that is not cooked correctly. You body 'sees this' in all food that you eat, and as a result, voids everything.

What I suggest is the following:-

• Cooled boiled water
  • Unflavoured soda water
  • If you feel like it, dry toast
  • Baby food suitable for newborn to 2 month old (one that is not on solid food, so avoid salt and sugar enriched baby food)
  • Boiled brown / white rice. (without any sugar etc).

As your body gets used to keeping this down, add honey, cinnamon etc. Avoid ginger and other spices, as they come out hotter than it went in. If you want to speed up the process, add 500 to 1000mg capsule of activated charcoal per day, and after 2-3 days, add cod liver oil (capsules 1000mg per day) to avoid constipation. 

... but as @square_duck states, stay away from Burger King and all processed foods.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

@DailyDi

If you are voiding anything you eat, it is likely that you have some form of gastroentritis from the rotavirus. This is usually caught from chicken that is not cooked correctly. You body 'sees this' in all food that you eat, and as a result, voids everything.

• Cooled boiled water
  • Unflavoured soda water
  • Baby food suitable for newborn to 2 month old (one that is not on solid food, so avoid salt and sugar enriched baby food)

As your body gets used to keeping this down, add honey, cinnamon etc. Avoid ginger and other spices, as they come out hotter than it went in. If you want to speed up the process, add 500 to 1000mg capsule of activated charcoal per day, and after 2-3 days, add cod liver oil (capsules 1000mg per day) to avoid constipation. 

... but as @square_duck states, stay away from Burger King and all processed foods.

That’s one thing you never have do, is remind a person sick from some food, to stay away from it. If it’s say BK, you won’t go within a mile of the place. The smell alone, will remind you, you been sick there, stay away! ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

What happened to the nurses, did they lose their jobs????

@BabySpiderBoy

I sincerely doubt it – but I think that because of my doctors insistence, they got the message that no one should be subjected to being fed medicine that will make them sick. The nurses job is to administer care to a sick person in the hospital, and also a nurses job is to monitor what is going on with you. But this I mean how much you’ve taken as far as solid food, as far as liquid food, as far as nourishment, and anything else that you expel. Keep track of everything that you eat, drink, and anything that you puke up. They also keep track by the number of milliliters, And anything that you expel they Keep track of. This is why when you are in your room, can you have visitors, the visitors are encouraged to use the visitors bathroom, because they have a measuring device on the toilet that they used to measure what you are releasing, and if you’re using a urinal it is marked so that you can keep track of it.

what shocked me was that a nurse had the gall to tell me “we can’t change the medicine because we’re not supposed to Dash but you can’t call the doctor because…“ And they tell me that my parents “had no right to do that“. The doctor said what he said because the doctor found out how much agony I was in, because my mother called him and handed me the phone and I told the doctor exactly what the hell people are doing at the hospital. That is why he was so forceful and said “if he so much is say is ouch, I wanna know about it and if you don’t deal with it your heads will roll.“

nurses are supposed to be trained to be able to observe things that are happening. This is the one and only time that I have seen nurses that are so unable to do their job properly, that they would allow a person to be in agony for hours on end. The Hippocratic oath says to a doctor “do no harm“ so I am sure that there is some sort of oath that is similar to what a doctor takes promising not to hurt his customers/patients. Most nurses today are smart enough to know that they can and should report any change In someone’s house condition to the doctor at once. There is no excuse to tell me constantly “there’s nothing we can do” when all they would have to do is make one phone call to the doctor, tell him my symptoms and then automatically take the information and change my medicine on his orders. I have been a medical patient ever since 1972 when I was born, and each time I went into the hospital, when I was in agony or in pain they took care of it. This is the one and only time that I felt like telling the world that every nurse on that floor was a blink an idiot.

in someone’s house condition to the doctor at once. There is no excuse to tell me constantly “there’s nothing we can do“ when all they would have to do is make one phone call to the doctor, tell him my symptoms and then automatically take the information and change my medicine on his orders. I have been a medical patient ever since 1972 when I was born, and each time I went into the hospital, when I was in agony or in pain they took care of it. This is the one and only time that I felt like telling the world that every nurse on that floor was a blink an idiot.

I don’t think today I would have to worry about nurses doing this: nurses know better than to do this, and they also know that if there’s any problem they can always call and ask a physician or talk to their supervisor, who will make the call to the doctor.

Brian

• Like 1

Sounds like an infection! For those, I get in bed, wrapped in PJ's and heavy robe, buried under 2,3 blankets, drink a lot off fluids, and basically cook it out. You are 'cold' when you start, but when you feel 'hot', the infection ( or what ever) is dead and you are on the down hill side. Done this several times, and it works....thats all I  can say. 

Oh! And the other thing I forgot,but was mentioned above, get some charcoal capsuels, they absorbe what ever is bugging you, and help make your stomach happy again....

feel better!! ??

• Like 1
19 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Brian

that makes me think of my mom at this hospital, southern ohio MALPRACTICE center, brought to the ER, in an ambulance, with chest pain, rated at an 8! sitting there with no protocol followed, protocol requires:

iv fluids tko(to keep open)

nitro, which she asked for and was denied

OXYGEN,which she asked for and was denied(oh we cant without a doctors order its a drug)

cardiologist consult

the ER doc in the room no more than 15 minutes after arrival,  SHE WAS THERE ALMOST 2 AND A HALF FUCKING HOURS BEFORE HE SHOWED UP! sitting there, in pain, dammit time is tissue with heart attacks, which she did have!

this "doc" who must have studied under the frank burns school of medicine, wanted to send her home on a friday, saying to follow up with her cardiologist on monday, AGAIN, HEART ATTACK!,  she had to say she didnt feel comfortable so he put her in for a night, the next day the blood work showed it was a heart attack(like the blood pressure and ekg waves wasnt enough to say "you aint gonna leave"), and the worthless nurse that night in the er didnt have the brains God gave a snail to go and advocate for her patient, that is nursing 101! ADVOCATE FOR YOUR DAMN PATIENTS!

11 hours ago, babykeiff said:

@DailyDi

• Cooled boiled water
  • Unflavoured soda water

you a doctor?

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Spoke too soon, really sick today :(

14 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah, thought I was starting to get better, but sick, weak and shakey today.

As @square_duck stated, it does sound more like an infection rather than simple food poisioning. I presume that you have seen a competent doctor and that s/he has sent you for a blood test. If not, I strongly suggest that you do that today.

Weakness (lethargy) and shaking are common signs of low energy, which is usual when the body is using all its reserve to fight an infection - i.e. your imune response has speeded up and is attempting to fight an infection. Food poisining normally exits the body within 12-24 hours, but infections tend to hang aroung for 7+ days. Your timeline with this is about 3 weeks, which is way too long for simple food poisining.

• Like 3
On 3/16/2022 at 7:52 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

I sincerely doubt it – but I think that because of my doctors insistence, they got the message that no one should be subjected to being fed medicine that will make them sick. The nurses job is to administer care to a sick person in the hospital, and also a nurses job is to monitor what is going on with you. But this I mean how much you’ve taken as far as solid food, as far as liquid food, as far as nourishment, and anything else that you expel. Keep track of everything that you eat, drink, and anything that you puke up. They also keep track by the number of milliliters, And anything that you expel they Keep track of. This is why when you are in your room, can you have visitors, the visitors are encouraged to use the visitors bathroom, because they have a measuring device on the toilet that they used to measure what you are releasing, and if you’re using a urinal it is marked so that you can keep track of it.

what shocked me was that a nurse had the gall to tell me “we can’t change the medicine because we’re not supposed to Dash but you can’t call the doctor because…“ And they tell me that my parents “had no right to do that“. The doctor said what he said because the doctor found out how much agony I was in, because my mother called him and handed me the phone and I told the doctor exactly what the hell people are doing at the hospital. That is why he was so forceful and said “if he so much is say is ouch, I wanna know about it and if you don’t deal with it your heads will roll.“

nurses are supposed to be trained to be able to observe things that are happening. This is the one and only time that I have seen nurses that are so unable to do their job properly, that they would allow a person to be in agony for hours on end. The Hippocratic oath says to a doctor “do no harm“ so I am sure that there is some sort of oath that is similar to what a doctor takes promising not to hurt his customers/patients. Most nurses today are smart enough to know that they can and should report any change In someone’s house condition to the doctor at once. There is no excuse to tell me constantly “there’s nothing we can do” when all they would have to do is make one phone call to the doctor, tell him my symptoms and then automatically take the information and change my medicine on his orders. I have been a medical patient ever since 1972 when I was born, and each time I went into the hospital, when I was in agony or in pain they took care of it. This is the one and only time that I felt like telling the world that every nurse on that floor was a blink an idiot.

in someone’s house condition to the doctor at once. There is no excuse to tell me constantly “there’s nothing we can do“ when all they would have to do is make one phone call to the doctor, tell him my symptoms and then automatically take the information and change my medicine on his orders. I have been a medical patient ever since 1972 when I was born, and each time I went into the hospital, when I was in agony or in pain they took care of it. This is the one and only time that I felt like telling the world that every nurse on that floor was a blink an idiot.

I don’t think today I would have to worry about nurses doing this: nurses know better than to do this, and they also know that if there’s any problem they can always call and ask a physician or talk to their supervisor, who will make the call to the doctor.

Brian

Yeah, I'm glad that was settled. There was absolutely NO excuse for that. I've also heard that nurses are rude, but I don't know if that's true. Maybe you would have some insight into that?? I mean, I know I've had some experiences with the nurses, but I don't remember them being rude. Well, I take that back, I DO remember having a couple of experiences where that happened, but ONLY a couple. Brian, when you were 12 years old and in the hospital, did you get to wear diapers????? Also, what was it like eating 4 cheeseburgers in an row????????????

28 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, I'm glad that was settled. There was absolutely NO excuse for that. I've also heard that nurses are rude, but I don't know if that's true. Maybe you would have some insight into that?? I mean, I know I've had some experiences with the nurses, but I don't remember them being rude. Well, I take that back, I DO remember having a couple of experiences where that happened, but ONLY a couple. Brian, when you were 12 years old and in the hospital, did you get to wear diapers????? Also, what was it like eating 4 cheeseburgers in an row????????????

I would agree with you: there is absolutely no excuse that is humanly possible to explain why that in this position and in this situation I was 12 years old, and apparently somebody didn’t think I was “able to tell them that I was sick“. When I can tell you right off the bat that I am throwing up things and I know that it is not good for me, and everyone at the hospital refuses to take the lead and to say “let’s call his doctor and find out what to do, because he’s really sick“, then I know there’s something wrong.

medical professionals are supposed to be the doctors eyes ears, and amplifier of the patient voice: if a patient is telling you “I hurt really bad, and I keep throwing up, please help me“ – and then I hear “I can’t change your medicine, and I’m not going to call your doctor either“ that makes me mad.

because I do not want this to happen ever again: every time I go in for a procedure or I’m in the hospital, I make sure that people understand what the hell I’m allergic to, and they make sure that it is written in such a way that no one will give me any codeine or any Tylenol number three capsules. I tell them that I am deathly allergic to this, and that all it will do will make me violently ill. I might’ve been 12 when this happened, but I will never forget how awful I felt , And I am not going to go through that again – ever!

luckily my doctor ended up giving those nurses a good earache for at least 25 minutes! Same thing happened a couple months ago when my doctor sent me down to the local “EXPRESS CARE“ was instructed to go there and be Covid tested, because he thought I was ill, and he wanted me checked. As per the protocol, I called that practice and inquired as to what the proper protocol was, instructing them that I was disabled and I was in a wheelchair, and did not have my own vehicle and was coming down They’re on “public transportation”, and that I cannot sit in a car, nor can I sit outside for long periods of time waiting for someone to let me in. Told them that I understand that we have to wait a few moments, and that I was OK with that, but it was 35° outside with very gusty winds and I was not going to be sitting out there in the cold making myself even sicker.

When I called my doctor after that little fiasco, not only did he take everything I said under advisement, because it was actually made a part of a record, he not only called that medical practice, and gave them some grief because there was no reason that I should’ve been made to stay outside, for more than maybe 15 minutes. The doctor informed that practice that what I was saying was true, that I was coming down on a public bus, and I was coming down at his order, to be tested for COVID-19 – and he wanted to make sure that I was healthy. He gave the head medical Director of that practice a piece of his mind, and insisted that the next time something like this happens, that they make accommodations for people who are in my position. I even called that medical practice myself, and made sure that the next time that I go to them, that I do not have to worry that I’m going to be sitting outside on a cold winter day.

After my doctor got done chewing on the ears of that practice, I was informed by him that he wanted to set up a “Zoom telehealth with me”. I told him of my issues, he told me that he spoke to that medical practice, and told them that what I had said was true, and that he “didn’t appreciate the fact that one of his patients was treated this way“. I even told the doctor that I “R E F U S E” go down to that practice ever again if I’m sick even if you order me two, if that is exactly the way I am going to be treated. I told him that I would rather sit in his waiting room for two hours rather than have to go through that again. I believe after this little incident, I will not have to be going through this again. I understand Covid protocol, I understand people are sick, but I don’t understand it when people are so rude when I have to state:  “ very well, I will call him right now and I will have a bus come get me, and bring me to his office, further I will tell him that you refused to see me, and gave me a lot of grief“ and then they have the audacity to tell me “well we will dispute that“ when it is obvious that all I am doing is arguing something that I have the right to do sit in a warm room waiting for medical attention, and I even told them that I don’t care if I sat here for three hours, but I still wanted to be in a warm room.

no my friend, when I was 12, I didn’t wear diapers:  with all the medicine they were giving me because of being in pain, I probably should have for a while, but the last time I wore diapers prior to being 47, I was about seven years old in a rehab facility.

eating four cheeseburgers was like heaven: when you continuously are given “liquid diet“ and that’s all you’re given, and then you were constantly being sick, and you know what causes you to be sick, you have funny visions of things dancing around in your head. Let me tell you, my mom and I had so much fun playing with the nurses heads on this one: the charge nurse actually came up and said “man seems like you’re eating a lot better, Glad to see that“ to this I was mumbling under my breath “ well if you had done what I asked you two or three days ago, and called my doctor, I would be eating this a lot earlier than now, you screwball idiot“. My mom probably would’ve use a lot harsher language, and she had some words that she’ probably would’ve used to describe this stupidity. I still cannot get over the fact that the nurse got mad at my mom for calling my doctor and then having me tell him what I had gone through: I think my mother would’ve been able to kill her just like Spider-Man detects trouble using the spider sense. My mom‘s radar was on full alert, and she could use Superman‘s x-ray heat vision and burned this nurse into oblivion.

when it comes to my medical conditions or my medical health, I don’t mess around: I also don’t take prisoners and I don’t like excuses. It would be one thing if a mistake was made and then it was corrected, but imagine the horror of having somebody give you something that you were allergic to that could cause you to have some sort of shock, or give you other problems that you don’t realize. This is why my medical records clearly state what I’m allergic to, because I don’t want to be given medicine that I know I will be ill if I ingest.

let’s hope the boss @DailyDi gets better fast! Having your stomach upset by anything is no picnic, and I can guarantee you that unless you get that under control, that will be very uncomfortable for you. I’m pulling for you Mikey!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edited spelling and usage
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Feeling better today. More alert and no stomach pain, but going to take it easy food-wise to not relapse.

That’s good news ? I’m guessing, you’ll be food shy for awhile. Eating only what you know won’t clash. 

• Like 2
On 3/20/2022 at 5:17 PM, DailyDi said:

Feeling better today. More alert and no stomach pain, but going to take it easy food-wise to not relapse.

great to hear! glad things are finally looking better for you, its never any fun to be sick.