LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Be honest, what do yall think of diaperfurs/babyfurs?

Everything that helps to distract you from the crazy world we are living in is a good thing. I have developed my own way to play with diapers, but I fully get why some of us like to be diaperfurs or babyfurs.

Read through all these posts, glad people don't hate furries and babyfurs/diaperfurs. I always had a crippling suspicion that people despised them, but I'm glad that I'm wrong!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Eh I don't mind furries or baby furs.  I could never become one myself or enjoy reading diaper fur stories.

However, there is one exception and that would be that I find Tails (from the Sonic the Hedgehog video game) to be extremely cure in a diaper.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Eh I don't mind furries or baby furs.  I could never become one myself or enjoy reading diaper fur stories.

However, there is one exception and that would be that I find Tails (from the Sonic the Hedgehog video game) to be extremely cure in a diaper.

Yeah, me too buddy!?? I LOVE Tails!?☺️♥️???♥️? He's so cute and innocent, LIKE ME. LOL!? And he's 11!??

• Like 1

So it’s not my thing, doesn’t turn me on but doesn’t turn me off either. Different strokes for different folks as the saying goes. If it makes you happy and doesn’t hurt anyone then enjoy it to the max

• 2 weeks later...

Not something I'm into. Plus not very practical. Cleaning up urine and feces from fur is more time-consuming than it is from bare skin. Especially for long-haired animals.

Yes, I grew up with dogs, why do you ask? Lol

Nothing really it is not my thing and I never really gave it any thought. To me it is just another live style and who am I to say anything about it. If they are happy doing what they do I am happy wearing my diapers and wetting them. To each their own.

Its an interesting question. Here comes a complicated response.

I am one, at least online and in my head. I dont have a suit, dont walk around in a fur suit and diaper (by the way, some wear one inside and outside the suit).

But for intense purposes i identify as a lil baby boy and a lil baby boy cub in equal measures.

From reading comments on furry forums and such it appears that furrycubs and babyfurs are not always thought of fondly by adult furries... especially at conventions, but then its just what i have read never been to one myself.

But if what is written on line is even remotely true, they/ we are more tolerated here in the abdl community than we are in the furry community... go figure

On 5/2/2022 at 12:31 PM, Snugglebear_69 said:

Considering that the diaper would be UNDER the fursuit that's not really an issue.

Was hoping someone would say this.THANKS

A lot of the conventions are actually headed up by babyfurs. Most cons also have a babyfur room and/or panel or meet and greet. Are there haters, sure but the majority of folks at cons are generally very accepting if babfurs so long as the babyfurs exercise common courtesy in terms of hygiene with respect to diapers.

My Daddy and I room with 2 fellow babyfurs, a lovely couple, and have never had any negative comments at cons.

In the last couple of years, I've gone from "I'm not a furry, but..." to "I think I'm a furry."  I haven't really delved into it or started exploring that part of me much.  I don't have a fursona (yet), so all I know is that I am a furry and there's no reason I wouldn't be a babyfur as well.   Just being a regular human babygirl is always going to be my main thing, but it would be fun to see where things go with my furry side.

• Like 1