LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeking Advice/ opinions. Had an idea, tell me if its a bad one or not (it almost definitely is a bad one)

DipGuy365

Hi Everyone,

So I want to try and make Diapers a bit more normalised for my girlfriend.
Im the DL but have only just again started wearing around her on occasion, after not doing so for a while. She only sees it as a fetish I have that she does not understand (though accepts).
As I said, I want to get her far more comfortable to the point they are basically normalised for her, almost just like another form of underwear as many see them. I also want to try wearing to bed, which I have never done, just to see how it is. However I feel she will not be receptive to this at all.

Which leads me onto a fleeting idea I had, no doubt clouded in judgement by my horny mind.
All hypothetical for now but I want peoples opinions on this. And by all means call me out and be blunt if its a terrible idea and would make me a terrible person to try it ? it basically involves a fair amount of deception and dishonesty (which is why I do already think its a terrible idea ahaha)

The idea is as follows: Remember, just hypothetical

Over the course of a few weeks, I would intentionally and consciously wet the bed a handful of times.
Now i dont often get up in the night for the toilet, so I would make sure to drink a bunch that day and before bed to ensure I wake up needing to pee. Then rather than go to the toilet I would simply wet the bed on purpose.
I would then of course make out to my girlfriend asif it was a freak and genuine accident, and be all embarrassed and apologetic about it as you would expect.

Then over the next few weeks I do the same thing a few more times.
This would then give me genuine reason (in her mind) to need to suggest temporarily wearing diapers to bed as a precaution, and she would probably be fine with it and accept its a good idea considering the circumstances.

The idea of this is that it would both allow me to wear to bed for the foreseeable without my Girlfriend protesting, and it would also help to rapidly bring her thinking around to them being necessary and me needing to wear them in that situation, which I think would help her get far more comfortable with them in any other situation too. In effect normalising them for her as first mentioned.

2 birds, one stone. I get to try wearing at night without any protest and me in diapers gets far more normalised for my girlfriend, potentially leading to her opening up further to them in future. (man what I would give to see her wearing and using one with me ?)

Once again, please be totally honest and blunt if it indeed sounds like a horrible idea and I will then bury it deep ?
I just want to try wearing at night and want my Girlfriend to be more comfortable with them. And my weird mind goes to places like this ?

I understand what you're going for, @DipGuy365, and I can see why this would be an appealing route. While not identical to my approach to wearing 24/7 with my wife, philosophically, your idea is similar to the one I had. I translated a couple of "legitimate" bedwetting incidents, and a history of being a bedwetter as a kid, into openly wearing diapers to bed, which I then stretched out to the point where I was (and am) openly wearing diapers all the time. I got very lucky in that my wife seems to have accepted this weirdness on my part, but, I don't know that how my story has played out would be a "typical" outcome for most people. Her and I had, at that point, been married for almost two decades, we had kids, a business... there are a lot of ties binding us. I could have ended up living in my car over this... I got lucky. 

My caveat would be that leaning into a medical explanation makes reversing course difficult. If your girlfriend gets completely turned off by the bedwetting and decides that maybe it's too much baggage for her, you might have to summon a miracle cure to save the situation. Also, depending on how serious you are about your future with this person, you might not want to establish a precedent for being misleading on very important topics, such as your health and medical history. I chickened out on being completely upfront with my wife initially, however, since then, I haven't expanded on, or even mentioned the medical angle to this, and we seem to have arrived at a kind of "don't ask, don't tell" policy about my wandering around at all hours in baby's underwear. (Although I'm seeing a urologist for an unrelated issue in a couple of months, and she did once muse about what they'd have to say when I show up in a diaper.) 

You might get lucky, and it plays out exactly as you envision - she gets used to you wearing diapers, it becomes a normal part of life, and you get to wear them into the foreseeable future with minimal resistance. Or, this could be a deal-breaker for her, in which case, you would need to decide how important wearing diapers is to you, versus your relationship with her. If the diapers need to take a backseat, then, you've put yourself in a more difficult position, pretending you HAVE to wear them, than if you were able to say "Okay, I can meet you half way, I'll wear them sometimes, or I'll only sleep in them when you're not here", or whatever the compromise ends up being. You can't negotiate with incontinence. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I understand what you're going for, @DipGuy365, and I can see why this would be an appealing route. While not identical to my approach to wearing 24/7 with my wife, philosophically, your idea is similar to the one I had. I translated a couple of "legitimate" bedwetting incidents, and a history of being a bedwetter as a kid, into openly wearing diapers to bed, which I then stretched out to the point where I was (and am) openly wearing diapers all the time. I got very lucky in that my wife seems to have accepted this weirdness on my part, but, I don't know that how my story has played out would be a "typical" outcome for most people. Her and I had, at that point, been married for almost two decades, we had kids, a business... there are a lot of ties binding us. I could have ended up living in my car over this... I got lucky. 

My caveat would be that leaning into a medical explanation makes reversing course difficult. If your girlfriend gets completely turned off by the bedwetting and decides that maybe it's too much baggage for her, you might have to summon a miracle cure to save the situation. Also, depending on how serious you are about your future with this person, you might not want to establish a precedent for being misleading on very important topics, such as your health and medical history. I chickened out on being completely upfront with my wife initially, however, since then, I haven't expanded on, or even mentioned the medical angle to this, and we seem to have arrived at a kind of "don't ask, don't tell" policy about my wandering around at all hours in baby's underwear. (Although I'm seeing a urologist for an unrelated issue in a couple of months, and she did once muse about what they'd have to say when I show up in a diaper.) 

You might get lucky, and it plays out exactly as you envision - she gets used to you wearing diapers, it becomes a normal part of life, and you get to wear them into the foreseeable future with minimal resistance. Or, this could be a deal-breaker for her, in which case, you would need to decide how important wearing diapers is to you, versus your relationship with her. If the diapers need to take a backseat, then, you've put yourself in a more difficult position, pretending you HAVE to wear them, than if you were able to say "Okay, I can meet you half way, I'll wear them sometimes, or I'll only sleep in them when you're not here", or whatever the compromise ends up being. You can't negotiate with incontinence. 

Thankyou for the response.
We have been together just shy of 8 years and are very much committed to one another. So I dont for a second think it would cause any kind of relationship ending drama.. But i totally get how it could cause problems going about it in such a way.

She does already know about the diapers as I mentioned and is ok with me wearing them around her on occasion, I just don't see her being receptive to the idea of me sleeping in one. (I dont even know if il enjoy that, might not find it comfortable, but id like to try)

But id ultimately love for her to move from 'accepting' to 'supportive and encouraging' as it were. Possibly even get to the point as mentioned at the end of indulging my fantasy with her every now and then.
For now at least she is a Looong way off of that.

@DipGuy365

your idea sounds like a sound one in theory: you end up having a couple accidents, and your girlfriend becomes concerned with what Happens. This could end up with you going into a doctor, and having a complete work up to see if there’s anything medically wrong with you, and that could backfire if you were trying to wear diapers 24 seven with your girlfriends blessing. Of course, the doctor may end up trying to “treat” your bed wetting, when in actuality there’s nothing for you to be treated for. This could land you in a lot of hot water.

what I would do is be totally honest with your girlfriend. The first thing that you don’t want to do is to have a relationship with someone that you care/love/adore, and then start telling her lies.  You may “get away with it” the first few times that you do it, because she believes your lie You may “get away with it” the first few times that you do it, because she believes your lie, and is still concerned. If you start lying to her and not telling her the truth, every time something happens like this, where you’re wetting The bed, the lie is compounded every time you end up wetting the bed, and you end up having to cover up a lie after lie after lie, until she finally finds out somehow that you weren’t telling her the truth, or being totally honest.

being honest is always the best thing that can happen: if your girlfriend is accepting of your situation, then being honest about it in the first place is a good start. That way, she knows that you have diapers, she knows that you wear diapers, and she knows why you are wearing diapers. That way there’s nothing to hide from her, and there’s nothing to be deceitful about because you’re upfront and honest from the start. Let’s put this another way: you go to a doctors office and you have him do a whole bunch of test costing you thousands of dollars, just to see if there is a problem that can be medically treated. They go through all these tests and have you fit the bill of $1000. Since there is nothing the doctor finds, you just wasted $1000, and lied to your girlfriend which is not a good idea. When I go to the doctor, I always level with him and tell him exactly what is going on, because that way he has a better idea of what I am dealing with, so that he can find the best way to treat anything that he finds wrong with me. If I were to go in there, and tell the doctor a lie, then his analysis may be clouded because I am telling him something that is not true. It is always been my policy to be honest with my doctor from the start, and I would hate to see you have your girlfriend be concerned about your bedwetting and then send you to the doctor, and have this happened to you.

in my case, I am incontinent anyway. Just last night I ended up having to change my diaper at least six times. This can be a little bit of a pain, but when I have fecal urgency and fecal incontinence, sometimes it just happens and I have no control. Sometimes I can’t hold it, so I have made the decision to use diapers to cover that problem, And help me deal with other issues that surround my incontinence, my feelings, etc. because they’ve been there since I was eight years old. Wearing diapers takes care of those feelings as well as incontinence.

@Little Sherrihas had issues as well, and the story is very believable. Because he was upfront and honest with his wife, she has a better understanding of what is going on, even though she may not participate in wearing diapers, or whatever. Technically, wearing a diaper is no different than wearing a regular pair of underwear, it’s just the type of underwear that you’re wearing.  Some people may be turned on by the fact that someone wears a diaper, is involved in the lifestyle, and wants to participate in it, while others may not be turned on at all, and may be repulsed by it. If she excepts you wearing diapers around the house, that’s a good thing, but I certainly would not want to start wetting the bed just to see if your girlfriend would allow you to wear diapers all the time. I would tell her straight up that that’s what you’d like to do, and then as little Sherry says you and her should decide together what she will allow, what you need, and what she will not allow. Once those ground rules are in place, you will probably have a better shot of getting what you’re looking for rather than to lie to your significant other, which may end up causing you to lose her. Maybe you will be lucky, and maybe she will allow you to wear diapers around the house, or to indulge in the lifestyle to a certain degree. She does not have to be in your changes or anything like this, but if she is aware of what is going on, a wet diaper is not going to be something that she is going to worry about, but she may end up worrying about you if you take the first route and start wetting the bed so that you wear diapers. Tell her the truth from the start, and let her know what it is that you want to do – she may not be involved in it but be accepting of it, or she may end up not accepting it, and it might be a dealbreaker: but I would always tell the truth that way you will not have to worry about that on your conscience.

Good Luck!  I know this is not going to be easy for you, but honesty is always the best policy.

17 minutes ago, DipGuy365 said:

But id ultimately love for her to move from 'accepting' to 'supportive and encouraging' as it were. Possibly even get to the point as mentioned at the end of indulging my fantasy with her every now and then.
For now at least she is a Looong way off of that.

at least you have one component of the puzzle already locked in place. She is accepting of your situation, and you’re wearing of diapers. However, being honest may end up allowing you and her to get to the point where she is supportive of you and encouraging you as time progresses. Since you have been together for eight years, and you say that you probably will not lose your girlfriend, that is a good thing, but you probably want to move to the supportive and encouraging stage, and I believe this will take Time, and maybe a few more discussions. Whether she indulges in your fantasies or not, that is something that you guys will have to decide, but I have seen many situations where the best policy is to tell the truth and maintain integrity all the way around, so that you don’t end up having to stack up lie after a lie to try to cover what your real motive is, which is to wear diapers as much as possible.

Love is a powerful thing, and I am sure that if you work together, and have those discussions setting guidelines and ground rules, she will be more receptive and possibly more supportive of your need. In my case, I need diapers because of incontinence, but it also helps me deal with the feelings that I have been dealing with since I was eight years old. I know no longer have to feel guilty or ashamed because I am wearing a diaper because of incontinence, and the second thing that it helps me with is the feelings and the urges: right now I have a diaper on, and I am comfortable. And because I do not have to hide it, I just indulge. Of course, if I am away from home, I don’t indulge in this stuff while staying elsewhere. If you have had the feelings that you have had, meaning that you may like to wear diapers, these feelings Most likely have been with eating you since you were born, or since you were potty trained. You can try to repress them or hide them, but in all actuality those feelings will always be there, and they always pop up. It may be something that you look at, it may be something that you smell, it might be something that you remember doing as a baby: all of these actions could set that feeling off, and the only way to deal with the feeling like that is too indulge it, because let me tell you a feeling like that is going to be so strong that you were going to be forced to deal with it.

It is my hope that you and your girlfriend will be able to work through this situation and other situations, and that you become stronger because you guys are being honest straightforward and telling it like it is. If she is already aware of your diapers, and accepting of wearing diapers around her sometimes, then having you wear diapers more often it’s easier to achieve if you were honest and not lying.

Good luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edited to remove not needed text
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I would say a terrible idea as the foundation is lying to your partner. If you love your partner then why would you lie and deceive them?

@Snugglebear_69

I second that! A relationship is built on love honesty trust integrity and other building blocks. The most important piece of that is trust. If a person that you are with cannot be trusted, then that knocks out a lot of the building blocks that hold the relationship together. To be truthful will always set you free, because then you don’t have to worry about:

1.  What lies you told

2.  Who you told them to

3.  What lies you have used in the past Or what stories you use to support the lie.

4.  A guilty conscience.  This is because if you have to lie, then you have to remember what lies you told, to whom you told them, when you told them, and you have to make sure all of your story is “straight” within the lie that you told. This is just a convoluted circle going around and round and round, and each time you tell  a lie using this philosophy, They have to get bigger and bigger and bigger, so that is like if a kid is in trouble, and they keep on lying, they keep digging a hole and it keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger until they get caught. If you are lying, you will eventually get caught, and you will eventually have to answer for the deceitful conduct.

Best way to stay out of the chicken manure is to always tell the truth. If you do that, you won’t have a guilty conscience, and then you won’t feel like somethings somebody ran over on the interstate. It also means that your integrity is important, and you don’t want people to doubt you when you were telling them the truth. Eventually, people will not believe what you say if you are lying on a continual basis, and it reminds me of the story of “the boy who cried wolf“  he thought it would be cute to call “Wolf Wolf Wolf“ three times, and two out of the three times, the farmers believed him, and all came running, and of course there was no wolf to deal with. The third time however, a wolf dead come in, and attack the livestock, and the little boy, seeing this cried “wolf”  Of course, this time, no one came, and a little boy learned a lesson that he must always tell the truth because people will not believe him if he continues to tell lies.

??????

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Removed a word not needed
  • Like 1

At the end of the day, you'd be living a lie and in my humble opinion, those things are cancerous to a relationship like that.  The malignancy and complexity of them grow over time.

Could I suggest you re-focus on education.  You are still you and your unconventional underwear choices whilst weird, are an inalienable (and harmless) part of that.

My lived experience is that the psychological imperatives that drive this condition are wired in deep.  They don't fade away over time, if anything they get stronger and trying to repress them has its own consequences.  For me at least, it isn't a fetish at all even if I thought it was at your age.

• Like 3

terrible idea, dont do it. just be honest with her, you can even ask her to wear one on occasion and maybe she will enjoy it, maybe not, but either way you need to be honest with her about you wanting them to be more normalized, find out where she stands and what she is comfortable with, see if there is a starting point, and it would help if there was something in it for her since its asking her to make a concession for you.

• Like 3

I am sorry to be nasty but masturbate and reassess ??. My judgment is often clouded by my male reproductive organs. But overall unfortunately I do not think that your plan is a good idea, I think that you already got the hardest part out of the way, she already knows about your kink/way of life. Here’s an idea 

I saw you have been dating her for 8 years so this one is definitely more suited. 

Side note: I literally just told my GF last week and I already see the issues of bringing this conversation up again, it will probably come up again but we will see!

Anyways! Communication is key! ONLY if you believe that she will be able to have a conversation around the topic you should bring it up again and see if you guys can set some boundaries and hard lines around when and where you can wear. And people say (she’s horrible you should be able to be yourself) don’t listen to those people!!! Your girlfriend is not doing this to be mean she just can’t grasp the concept just like my girlfriend and many people in general! The reason this topic should be approached in a delicate manner is because you don’t want it to effect your regular non-diaper replayed sex life. That’s what I am mostly worried about!! If it becomes an issue for you, you could always seek guidance by a sex therapist or something of that nature! Just remember relationships aren’t easy and the require work and compromise!! 

• Like 3

Hypothetically speaking as your plan is what do you think will happen if she insists that you see your doctor about this because she loves you and is worried. Then your doctor refers you to a urologist because he can't find anything wrong. Then your urologist can't find anything wrong. Let's assume your girlfriend isn't dumb and she puts 2 and 2 together and comes up with a lying manipulative person that is wasting money, time and worry going to doctors so you can get what you want. I'm not clairvoyant but I can see this ending with you being able to go to bed diapered as much as you want because there won't be a girlfriend there to complain about it.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 3

I would just wear one to bed and test the waters with her. If she is truly commited to you she will tell you she doesn't like it and go from there. Also If she is accepting of it just talk to her about it. Lying to her will turn her away from it because that is what she will associate diapers with. My wife is accepting of me wearing only because I was honest with her about everything. I told her my desire to wear diapers is stronger then my will not to wear them. I have explained to her how there was many times I would quit wearing them because of me being ashamed of it but I always went back because the urge to wear would always return 10 fold. She isn't into it much but she has started over the years to walk by me when I'm wearing and smack my padded butt or rub it. I feel if I would of made up a situation to wear them she would of been completely turned off by it. Not sure what fetishes your girlfriend has but indulge in hers. Treat her extra special when your wearing them. Make them something that she will look forward to and not something she will want to run from. It is an odd fetish to many people. The fact that she knows you like to wear them means she is at least slightly accepting of them. End point is honesty in a relationship is everything, without it you don't have the trust that forms a real relationship. Maybe try putting a diaper on cooking a nice dinner and giving her a back massage. Being extra attentive when you wear could lead to a much better relationship in the end but lying will only destroy it.

Thankyou everyone for the responses.
Very much what I was expecting and very much mirroring my own thoughts on it too.

I wasnt planning to try it, and im certainly not going to.
But it was interesting and helpful to hear peoples insights and opinions :) 

5 hours ago, Draventhedark said:

I would just wear one to bed and test the waters with her. If she is truly commited to you she will tell you she doesn't like it and go from there. Also If she is accepting of it just talk to her about it. Lying to her will turn her away from it because that is what she will associate diapers with. My wife is accepting of me wearing only because I was honest with her about everything. I told her my desire to wear diapers is stronger then my will not to wear them. I have explained to her how there was many times I would quit wearing them because of me being ashamed of it but I always went back because the urge to wear would always return 10 fold. She isn't into it much but she has started over the years to walk by me when I'm wearing and smack my padded butt or rub it. I feel if I would of made up a situation to wear them she would of been completely turned off by it. Not sure what fetishes your girlfriend has but indulge in hers. Treat her extra special when your wearing them. Make them something that she will look forward to and not something she will want to run from. It is an odd fetish to many people. The fact that she knows you like to wear them means she is at least slightly accepting of them. End point is honesty in a relationship is everything, without it you don't have the trust that forms a real relationship. Maybe try putting a diaper on cooking a nice dinner and giving her a back massage. Being extra attentive when you wear could lead to a much better relationship in the end but lying will only destroy it.

Only trouble with part of that advice is she doesnt have any fetishes or kinks ?
Literally none, she's as vanilla as it gets as far as her own sexual interests go. Any level of kink in our relationship comes from me, and believe me there are many. Sexually we are as different as they come, which can be frustrating at times.
She's accepting of everything though and indulges some (such as pegging). But generally her sex drive is pretty low and 9/10 times its me initiating anything. 

• Like 1
On 2/17/2022 at 5:50 AM, Ipmapants said:

I am sorry to be nasty but masturbate and reassess ??. My judgment is often clouded by my male reproductive organs. But overall unfortunately I do not think that your plan is a good idea, I think that you already got the hardest part out of the way, she already knows about your kink/way of life. Here’s an idea 

I saw you have been dating her for 8 years so this one is definitely more suited. 

Side note: I literally just told my GF last week and I already see the issues of bringing this conversation up again, it will probably come up again but we will see!

Anyways! Communication is key! ONLY if you believe that she will be able to have a conversation around the topic you should bring it up again and see if you guys can set some boundaries and hard lines around when and where you can wear. And people say (she’s horrible you should be able to be yourself) don’t listen to those people!!! Your girlfriend is not doing this to be mean she just can’t grasp the concept just like my girlfriend and many people in general! The reason this topic should be approached in a delicate manner is because you don’t want it to effect your regular non-diaper replayed sex life. That’s what I am mostly worried about!! If it becomes an issue for you, you could always seek guidance by a sex therapist or something of that nature! Just remember relationships aren’t easy and the require work and compromise!! 

The bolded portion above is fuckin brilliant! ?  If somebody told me this a few times over the years I could've avoided some moments.

To the OP, Not sure if this has been asked, but can you say whether or not she is as horny or kinky as you? Or at least half as much? And, is she cool with trying new things in general? If yes, I think that would be a major positive. 

• Like 1

You already know it's a dumb idea. 

Sounds like you have a bed wetting fantasy that involves her putting you in diapers.

If she didn't already know you liked diapers it would still be toxic as hell to lie about having an accident. With her knowing you like diapers she would probably at least be suspicious. 

You don't have to have any difficult conversation, just start wearing more (gradually) if she freaks out then she's not the one anyway. 

• Like 1
On 2/20/2022 at 4:27 AM, Wheels said:

The bolded portion above is fuckin brilliant! ?  If somebody told me this a few times over the years I could've avoided some moments.

To the OP, Not sure if this has been asked, but can you say whether or not she is as horny or kinky as you? Or at least half as much? And, is she cool with trying new things in general? If yes, I think that would be a major positive. 

oh she for sure 100% is not anything close to as kinky or horny as me ?

That is one of the tough points in the relationship for me personally. She basically never has a horny thought in her head and really takes some work to get her in the mood.
And she has zero kinks.
She is generally accepting of mine (of which there are many), and indulges one or two such as using a strapon with me. But even that is rare and again she kinda struggles to get into it properly, usually feels like she is only indulging me and not really letting herself go with it and that tends to make setting the mood for it all pretty difficult.

I rarely feel anything in the way of passion or desire coming from her, plenty of love and care, but next to no passion. Which is a whole thing we need to work on in the relationship.

• Like 1

Well, at least you're not married yet, even though you've been together for a long time. I say that because it's a shame how many people take a lifelong oath yet are sexually incompatible. Not that it has to be perfectly compatible, but lopsided is a bummer. My last relationship showed me how awesome it was to be with someone that was almost as in the mood as I was, if not more sometimes. What I liked best was feeling comfortable with her to try things and be open, whereas my previous girlfriends would've probably looked at me like I was crazy or skeeved out by me. Lousy feeling right there.

Would she be open to exploring some kink that's new to both of you? I'm assuming you have asked her in the past what she would like to try? If she's always been the person to respond with "nothing", maybe she would have fun looking online with you at a kink site that describes each. Then you can laugh with her while reading them until she finds one that she thinks is kinda hot.

• Like 1

Honesty is the best policy.

I told my second wife of my desire to wear diapers when we was dating,  she was fine with it.

After we married I told her I wanted to wear diapers all the time, again she was on board with it.

I was wearing diapers 24-7 and wetting my diapers all the time, however the first time I pooped my diaper she put her foot down and we had a short talk about me and my diapers. 

The out come of that talk ended with me in diapers 24-7 with orders to just wet and mess my diaper as I was banned from using any toilet again.

Be honest be upfront. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Honesty is the best policy.

I told my second wife of my desire to wear diapers when we was dating,  she was fine with it.

After we married I told her I wanted to wear diapers all the time, again she was on board with it.

I was wearing diapers 24-7 and wetting my diapers all the time, however the first time I pooped my diaper she put her foot down and we had a short talk about me and my diapers. 

The out come of that talk ended with me in diapers 24-7 with orders to just wet and mess my diaper as I was banned from using any toilet again.

Be honest be upfront. 

I agree, honesty is DEFINITELY the best policy!?? I wish your wifey would change your diapies!??????????????????☺️??? *BIG HUGS!!!!*??????????♥️??♥️??♥️??☺️??????♥️??????????????????????♥️???♥️