LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mmmm, donuts

DailyDi

Too many items are made with sugar and too few sugar free.  I don't eat donuts because of type 2 diabetes.  Sugar is not good for so many people, yet food products continue to be made with it for the convienience of the companies who make them.  I'd pay a highr price for some good sugar free (or no sugar added) donuts and other common food products, and I'm sure many others would too.  Same as people who need gluten free products.

7 hours ago, square_duck said:

I had donuts for breakfast yesterday!!!!!??  I TRY very hard NOT to have donuts, but NNNNOOOOO!!! "Someone" had to come up with a donut thread!!!!! Now I' m craving $%#&&#@!! DONUTS!!!!??

Yes, dammit, they were good too.....I had a bear claw...filled with apples and a chocolate covered buttermilk DONUT!! Ya happy!!!!???!?!?! 

*wanders off grumbeling*

Does it make you more or less annoyed that I have managed to resist the donuts call and am on day 5 of a diet? :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Does it make you more or less annoyed that I have managed to resist the donuts call and am on day 5 of a diet? :)

Really?!? Good for you Mikey!?? Keep up the good work! Are you losing any weight yet???????☺️?????❤️?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Really?!? Good for you Mikey!?? Keep up the good work! Are you losing any weight yet???????☺️?????❤️?

I don't know! I don't have a scale that's rated for someone my size so I won't know the numbers until I go to my doctor's again in 3 months. I'm just eating healthy and smaller portions and hoping for the best :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I don't know! I don't have a scale that's rated for someone my size so I won't know the numbers until I go to my doctor's again in 3 months. I'm just eating healthy and smaller portions and hoping for the best :)

That's good buddy!☺️ What's also very good is if you eat based according to your energy level. I only need two big meals a day breakfast and dinner, because that's just the amount of food my body needs. Plus I was never a big lunch person anyway. LOL!??? If I'm hungry in between meals I usually have a small snack, like some goldfish or something. It's worth a shot, try it and you might like it! What do you mean you don't have a scale for a person your size??? You're not 600 pounds are you?????? LOL!??? I'm just teasing!??? I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey Mikey!??☺️??❤️?❤️??????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's good buddy!☺️ What's also very good is if you eat based according to your energy level. I only need two big meals a day breakfast and dinner, because that's just the amount of food my body needs. Plus I was never a big lunch person anyway. LOL!??? If I'm hungry in between meals I usually have a small snack, like some goldfish or something. It's worth a shot, try it and you might like it! What do you mean you don't have a scale for a person your size??? You're not 600 pounds are you?????? LOL!??? I'm just teasing!??? I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey Mikey!??☺️??❤️?❤️??????

I'm not a breakfast person, so other than a cup of coffee I don't have anything until lunch, so I am having two reasonable meals, 2 small snacks and 1 juice or soda as an evening treat. I'm trying to eat about 1/3 of what the calorie calculator says my body burns in a day, while not being so restrictive and picky that I burn out and his the donuts for real lol

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I'm not a breakfast person, so other than a cup of coffee I don't have anything until lunch, so I am having two reasonable meals, 2 small snacks and 1 juice or soda as an evening treat. I'm trying to eat about 1/3 of what the calorie calculator says my body burns in a day, while not being so restrictive and picky that I burn out and his the donuts for real lol

That's a very good strategy Mikey! You can't beat simple math.??? Keep up the good work buddy. You'll be losing weight in no time! LOL!????????❤️?❤️??

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

The last time I bought “donuts” was December , I got bill shocked a dozen apple fritters cost $21.00, so donuts are bad for me , on rare occasions I used to splurge , not anymore $21.00 for 12 is just crazy price to me .

Last dozen I bought was $16 and I thought THAT was crazy!

• Sad 2

Oh, I love donuts. I don't think I need a diet since I'm kinda thin and a little bit short, but if I did, keeping away from donuts would be hard. Especially any from Krispy Kremes, absolute delicacy over here in Britain.

This Valintines Day tell that special somebody how much you love them with a dozen or so donuts

image.png.ea78a05ac1d3dd8d469137a874d5cf17.png

P.S. I still am waiting for somebody to make a place that just sells donut holes and calls the place glory holes.

5 hours ago, Spiderman said:

This Valintines Day tell that special somebody how much you love them with a dozen or so donuts

P.S. I still am waiting for somebody to make a place that just sells donut holes and calls the place glory holes.

austin-powers-get-in-my-belly.gif

5 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Oooh those donuts are sooo cute!!!! I haven't had any donuts... But I did have some Oreo cookies and cuz V day is around the corner yesterday I bought a box of chocolates that were on sale. And I wonder why my pants are getting tight.?

7 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I approve of this message.

10 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Oooh those donuts are sooo cute!!!! I haven't had any donuts... But I did have some Oreo cookies and cuz V day is around the corner yesterday I bought a box of chocolates that were on sale. And I wonder why my pants are getting tight.?

Ohhhhh!!! Who did you buy the chocolates for....? ?

13 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

For my gluttonous stomach ? I did share them with other household members. 

Such a good girl!!!! Sharing chocolate is a VERY hard thing to do!! ?? very brave as well. Sharing donuts not so hard, buuuuuuut.....it can be a 'challange'.... ??

2 hours ago, Dubious said:

Not sure if I should be thankful or not, but donuts in Norway is meh!

Barely anyone make American donuts, and those that do is so expensive, so I have never tried.

[ cancels trip to Norway ] No Donuts, No deal!

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, square_duck said:

Such a good girl!!!! Sharing chocolate is a VERY hard thing to do!! ?? very brave as well. Sharing donuts not so hard, buuuuuuut.....it can be a 'challange'.... ??

Just call it "going on a diet" If you only eat 6 donuts instead of 12, that's half the calories! See? win-win! ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2