LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Position or Pee?

Veg

I'm still trying to get better at peeing in different positions, like sitting down and straight laying on my back for long periods of time, as apart of my untraining.

What I'm trying to figure out though, is if i should stay in that position until I pee (until my bladder gets to full and my body has no choice but to let go) or if i should move to a position I can pee in to maintain a small bladder size?

• Like 1

@Veg

what I would do is figure out your best position to be able to release. You will eventually learn that it will not matter which position that you were in and you will be able to release. This will come with practice. For example, I can sit right here in my recliner and have to go to the bathroom. I will feel it, and then I will simply release. As part of your untraining, it will become easier to release in other positions.

I don’t think your bladder size has anything to do with your own training. It just simply is that your bladder has been trained to hold whatever it has in it and so have your bowels. This means that your muscles in your bladder or in your pelvic floor for helping you hold in whatever you are holding. As you continue your training, you will eventually be able to deal with this.

people also ask me “what do I do if I want to start The training process for wearing diapers all the time?“ My answer: you simply get the diapers that you like, that fit you properly, that are able to handle what you throw at it, such as a mega max, or other high-quality diaper, and you get all of your supplies that you need, and then one day just decide now I’m going to wear diapers. To do this, put a diaper on, and leave it on, then every time you release, you clean yourself Up and you put another diaper on. You’re basically training your body to use the diaper to release anything that you were holding. How was your training progresses, it will become easier to release pee or poop, and then once you Learn this, after a while, when you feel something in your bladder or in your bowels, your body will be conditioned to release it in the diaper. You do not automatically start using diapers the minute you put it on simply because you have it on. You have to train your body and your brain to say “I am wearing a diaper, it is OK to use a diaper, I will use the diaper“. You have to be able to train your brain so that your brain knows that it is OK for her to release in a diaper, because as you know when you were a baby, you wore diapers because you didn’t have any control at all. The point Of potty training is to train your muscles to be able to hold whatever you have in your bladder/bowels, and once you master the skill, diapers are no longer required, unless you are disabled, you are incontinent, or you have some sort of an accident which requires you to wear diapers all the time.

For a while, just experiment with the positions that you find her much more comfortable for you to release him. I would also make sure that whatever you are sitting on or sitting in is covered, because you don’t want to pee and end up wetting the cushions, clothing, or anything else. Once you are able to release like this, it will be really easy, and you won’t even have to think about it – you feel it, and you let it go. Also feel free to ask anyone else, and they will probably tell you the same thing. I just know from experience that it took me a while to allow my brain to allow my body to release in a diaper. As far as I’m concerned that is the best thing that I could possibly have done for myself. It allows me to live my life to the fullest extent possible, and also allows me the sanity and the security that if I have to release, that I don’t have to worry about what somebody else will say, or what will happen, because I am in control and can take care of what happens.

It Will take time, but eventually you will get to exactly where you want to be.

Brian

• Like 2

To be honest it’s going to be moot in another year or so. (More or less depending on how long you’ve been at it and how rigorous you are at untraining).

As your pelvic muscles start to weaken you are going to have a harder time making yourself pee when you want to.  Chances are you’ll get progressively better at ignoring that sensation of having to pee.  After all you can’t do much about it anyways!    For me it’s gotten to the point where I can dose off with a full bladder.  And sometimes I will feel the urge to go but then totally forget about it until a few minutes later when I start spontaneously peeing.  Or I won’t realize I have to pee until I stand up and feel pressure then immediate release.  The only way I can “make” myself go is by chugging a bunch of water and waiting 30 minutes and standing up nice and straight and waiting until something happens. 

It’s uncomfortable at first but soon enough your bladder will start shrinking so it’s less bothersome. 

As for your immediate concern, I’d say try to practicing ignoring the sensation of having to pee. Don’t hold it in. Instead trust that your bladder will empty when it gets full.* 

* Within reason.  If it becomes painful or you feel “obstructed” then you should make yourself go. The goal is to weaken your bladder control, not cause damage! 

• Like 3
On 1/29/2022 at 7:58 PM, Veg said:

I'm still trying to get better at peeing in different positions, like sitting down and straight laying on my back for long periods of time, as apart of my untraining.

What I'm trying to figure out though, is if i should stay in that position until I pee (until my bladder gets to full and my body has no choice but to let go) or if i should move to a position I can pee in to maintain a small bladder size?

Let me weigh in here, I would just say go when you have to. Think of it like reverse potty training. Everytime you gotta go instead of instantly running to the potty like you did when you were a toddler, let it just come out naturally and your body will get use to it and realize it's a good thing.☺️ It's all about undoing what your parents did, both physically and psychologically and going back to how you were you were a toddler. And the more you do that the more your subconscious will realize it's okay to go pee-pees in your pants like an baby.???????❤️? Whenever, wherever!?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Enthusi @BabySpiderBoy

I see, do you know if the breathing in and then breathijg out for a long time (technique people with shy bladders use) would inhibit training or count as un-natural? I want to be sure I'm not accidentally harming my progress.

Thank you for your responses!

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Veg said:

@Enthusi @BabySpiderBoy

I see, do you know if the breathing in and then breathijg out for a long time (technique people with shy bladders use) would inhibit training or count as un-natural? I want to be sure I'm not accidentally harming my progress.

Thank you for your responses!

To be honest I really don’t know!  I would say try it and see what happens.  There’s no right way or wrong way to go about it.  And besides it’s a marathon, not a sprint. So I think it’s okay to experiment and see what works for you. 

• Like 2

@Enthusi

I see, thank you for your response! I was also curious if anyone has heard of acheiveing incontinebce through overflow? By holding in their pee into their body forces them to release, and repeating this until there body moves to just taking care of urinating on its own or their bladder atrophy's becayse of overuse. 

I haven't heard jf this method tried much but am curious for how many it has worked and how long it took.

Jeez! stop driving yourself crazy and obsessing over this stuff! There is no shame in helping it along. Just pee in your diaper when you need or want to!!! You'll have trouble using the potty soon enough. After 25 years I still have urges to pee although I rarely try or get there on time. Go with the flow!

• Like 1

At this point, when I lie down I just start to drip. And by the time I’m asleep there’s usually a few streams worth. Im soaked some mornings if not most. 

sittijg is less dramatic but still happens. Prolly just due to kinking of the path.

that said, lying down use to be difficult. 

big thing for me is I don’t “try” anymore. I really do just relax and trust my body. It definitely took a while, to really trust myself and get rid of all that tension.

• Like 1
On 2/5/2022 at 5:45 PM, BabyBoi91 said:

At this point, when I lie down I just start to drip. And by the time I’m asleep there’s usually a few streams worth. Im soaked some mornings if not most. 

sittijg is less dramatic but still happens. Prolly just due to kinking of the path.

that said, lying down use to be difficult. 

big thing for me is I don’t “try” anymore. I really do just relax and trust my body. It definitely took a while, to really trust myself and get rid of all that tension.

That's awesome buddy! I'm glad you like your diapies. Yep, just relax and soil yourself like an baby. After all, that's what you are.?❤️?☺️?????❤️???

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I find the easiest way for me to pee is standing up. I can also wet my diaper laying down but it is harder to start the flow but I eventually get it going. I cannot however; get myself to the point I wet in a seated position.  Maybe because my bladder is clinched and shut off so it can't release. Have tried but still can't get there.

What helped me with the "tougher" positions (for me, it was on my back, and then on my side), was using self-hypnosis tapes that helped me pee (usually ones that focused on relaxing muscles and visualizing yourself peeing / accepting that you will pee; I tried a few and eventually found 1 or 2 that worked REALLY well).  

Then I would just relax in those positions with just a little bit of liquid in my bladder--NOT a full bladder, cuz that's just stressful.  The goal is to feel relax.  

What I found was I started to drip small amounts and didnt realize it, before I would release.  And that's actually how I learned to pee without control--My bladder learned to "release" due to being so relaxed, as opposed to me needing to "push."

Again, this is just my experience. But I was surprised to learn that I had spent years trying to "Push" to pee in those positions, when the key was really learning to relax so much that it just came out on its own. 

And it's def a process. The first few times it happened, I was so shocked I clenched immediately. LIke it felt really weird. 

But keep at it, kind of find what works. And if it starts feeling "stressful" or it's not working, move to a position that you can pee in, and then get back to where you just were trying and go back to relaxing and associating the wet diaper and relaxing in that position. 

Like i said, it's a process. 

Best of luck.  

I've been voluntary untraining for 5 months now, wearing 24/7..  I can now say the hardest position I had to overcome wetting was sitting up like at my desk at work. I had no trouble wetting while driving, laying down (any position) standing, but I had to sit back in order to wet but now I'm learning how to while sitting also. 

And sometimes I cant tell now before I start wetting that it's coming. And that's exciting to me! 

• Like 1