LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young Son found his Dad’s AB/DL items

Has anyone ever had their children find their items? My husband and I have a toddler who found his dad’s AB items and diapers. He didn’t understand because he’s so young. I’m now constantly thinking about how to handle the situation (what to say, what to do, etc) when our son is older and finds his items.  

My son is 17 and has never found our items because they're locked away in our bedroom.  You need to find a way to hide them so your son doesn't find them.  It's not fair to expose your child to that world and as a parent it's your job to make sure things are put away so they can't be found.

• Like 5
20 hours ago, LizSandy said:

Has anyone ever had their children find their items? My husband and I have a toddler who found his dad’s AB items and diapers. He didn’t understand because he’s so young. I’m now constantly thinking about how to handle the situation (what to say, what to do, etc) when our son is older and finds his items.  

He's a toddler now, so don't sweat it. You don't need to discuss anything with him, period. Just distract him with something else and find a new place to discreetly hide your items and maybe constantly reinforce the concept of privacy with your child as the years progress. 

• Like 1

You need to keep things totally locked away as your kids get old enough to understand what they might find.  Yes, it may be more inconvienient when he wants a diaper or AB items because right now he can just open a drawer or box or wherever he has them stashed.  That's fine for a married couple living by themselves, but once you have kids that get old enough to find things, you need something like a trunk with a good lock and even extra padlock if possible that can't normally be breached.  Maybe in your closet towards the back.  More of an inconvienience when you want something out of it?  Sure it is!  But you have to do it to keep your kids from finding yoru stuff.  If they question what's in it, you can make up a plausable excuse such as, "Those are our wedding clothes protected in special mildew and humidity controled garment bags.  They need to be protected by themselves and locked so no one gets into them."  By the way, if you have your wedding dress and all, hide it away in a locked suitcase or something so the kids won't find it hanging in a closet or in a box in a cedar chest.  The keys need to be kept on your person and not hidden in some dresser drawer where snooping kids can find them as they get older.  A lot of extra work?  Yup, but if you want to have kids and AB diapers and stuff, you need to take drastic steps to make 110% sure they never find or have access to your stuff.  It's called being a responsible parent.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
On 1/22/2022 at 11:57 PM, diaperwearntigger said:

My son is 17 and has never found our items because they're locked away in our bedroom.  You need to find a way to hide them so your son doesn't find them.  It's not fair to expose your child to that world and as a parent it's your job to make sure things are put away so they can't be found.

Do you think when your son turns 18 he'll come on here?????? Or at least will you tell him your ABDL??☺️????????❤️

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
38 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you think when your son turns 18 he'll come on here?????? Or at least will you tell him your ABDL??☺️????????❤️

My son has no reason to come on here, he's not an ABDL.   Why would I tell him?  Regardless of whatever age he is, it's none of his business.  I don't understand why people feel the need to expose others to their lifestyle for no reason.  I have no need or desire or reason to tell my son

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, diaperwearntigger said:

My son has no reason to come on here, he's not an ABDL.   Why would I tell him?  Regardless of whatever age he is, it's none of his business.  I don't understand why people feel the need to expose others to their lifestyle for no reason.  I have no need or desire or reason to tell my son

That's good, I guess.??☺️????

• Like 1
On 1/26/2022 at 4:39 PM, diaperwearntigger said:

@BabySpiderBoy

as I have stated many times before, sometimes people will disclose this, and sometimes they will not. Unless there is a compelling reason to disclose this information, and the person feels, comfortable disclosing it, then there is no reason to disclose the information.  Since Tigger believes there is no reason to disclose the information to her son, and he is not into the lifestyle, there is no reason for him to come here. ?

@diaperwearntiggeris also correct when she says that this is “none of his business“ as long as there is no reason for her to disclose this information, and there is not at this time, there is no reason for her to tell him anything because it is none of his business.  There’s no need to tell him anything, and if there was, she would make the decision, but there is no reason to tell him anything.

as you know, I also follow this philosophy. I live alone, and as such, I decide what happens within my home. People that work with me also are privy to information about me that they are not allowed to disclose under normal circumstances.  There is no reason for me to disclose to anyone other than those who I trust, and those who I work with, this status of my incontinence.  There are also things I would not tell my parents, because that is my business and my business alone. Things like this are better left unsaid, because my parents do not need to know about this, And they do not need to worry about this, because I am dealing with it myself in the way I want to deal with it. They do not have the feelings or desires that I do, so they may not understand this to the level that I do, and there’s no reason for me to tell anyone other than those I already disclosed to what is going on, and I trust that they will not be telling everyone else that they deal with.

Sometimes if you disclose information like this to the wrong person it can backfire. This is why there’s only certain people that I disclose information to, because I don’t want it to come flying back and hit me in the face. You never know who or what is going to be disclosed, so the best thing to do is not to disclose things to people that you do not believe can keep it between themselves. The biggest thing is trust: imagine if someone knew that you were a DL/AB And the wrong person found out about it: this could backfire, and then can cause more trouble than you want to shake a stick at, affecting more than just yourself, but your family as well. It is well she decides to keep this where it belongs, and I support it all the way. ?

Brian

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Dang; tough situation. Personally, I wouldn't bother trying to hide it. I "came out of the nursery" to all my friends and family when I was a freshman in high-school. Few years later I came out as gay. Few years after that I came out as trans...turns out I'm actually straight LOL. ?

But yeah; I don't keep secrets and hide stuff and sneak around. That's no way to live in my opinion. I am shamelessly and unapologetically myself at all times; I find it sad and confusing when I meet people who aren't. ...But I'm autistic; I don't understand why people do a lotta things they do. ?

• Like 2
On 1/26/2022 at 4:39 PM, diaperwearntigger said:

Indeed. Boundaries are important between parents and children.  Diapers in the bedroom stay in the bedroom between consenting adults. Leave out diapers from this discussion: Would you discuss in the morning with your children: "Your Dad and I just had the most wonderful sex last night, he was great, and I was better!"

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Moochie said:

Indeed. Boundaries are important between parents and children.  Diapers in the bedroom stay in the bedroom between consenting adults. Leave out diapers from this discussion: Would you discuss in the morning with your children: "Your Dad and I just had the most wonderful sex last night, he was great, and I was better!"

lol ...not hardly

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2022 at 4:02 PM, Moochie said:

"Your Dad and I just had the most wonderful sex last night, he was great, and I was better!"

Something my mom would totally say lmao. ?
...I come from a very open and laid back family with a twisted sense of humor. ?

On 2/12/2022 at 5:02 PM, Moochie said:

Oddly enough I overheard part of a conversation between my mom and sister-in-law where they were discussing sexy lingerie and seduction of my father. Since I am asexual, the conversation held no interest for me.

• 1 year later...

Toddlers easily forget things so your kid won't even remember. Say nothing about it and distract him and keep it out of his sight and he will forget all about it. 

• 3 months later...
On 3/3/2023 at 12:27 PM, Nat said:

Toddlers easily forget things so your kid won't even remember. Say nothing about it and distract him and keep it out of his sight and he will forget all about it. 

If this person is not a real ABDL then they don't need to be on our site

1 hour ago, foreverdl said:

If this person is not a real ABDL then they don't need to be on our site

Who are you directing this at?

Define real ABDL, either you are into it or your are not and just curious people are allowed to be here too.

The OP came here asking for advice about her AB husband and how to handle it with a toddler around. 

16 hours ago, Nat said:

Who are you directing this at?

Define real ABDL, either you are into it or your are not and just curious people are allowed to be here too.

The OP came here asking for advice about her AB husband and how to handle it with a toddler around. 

Sorry I took it off topic, I tend to not think what thread I am in and ramble. Thanks for your comment. It's understanding that he needs 

I didn't see the prt that a person you are talking to may not be of legal age that's a big big problem.

In my opinion a real ABDL is a mix of things they want to live as a AB and do al of the related things in age regression having a mommy and or a daddy etc is part, but I am DL first and only part AB. So all I know about AB is what I read here and other sites, I Do agree with comments about keeping all of it to themselves as a parent they need to have boundaries and only teach there kids kid stuff, or they will find themselves in jail and the law will see sharing what goes on in the parents bedroom That is shared with a kid as child abuse at the very minimum , and sexual abuse charges can be filed if the kids share it with there friends thinking it's ok to talk about because mommy and daddy said it. 

And a real AB will be smart enough to know that there are boundaries legal and as a parent. My opinion is not to share any of you personal sex life etc with your kids until they are adults and only if there is a need to share, like maybe a medical problem. I am not saying that a ABDL curious person is not aloud here because this is Supposed to be a Safe place to ask questions if you are of legal age. This is where you hopefully get your questions answered in a safe forum . That's why I am here if I said something wrong please correct me on it. I assure you I mean No harm to anyone on the site. 

• 1 month later...

i do agree with all the advice up top from his only a toddler, so he wont remember it, and you NEED to be better at keeping your ABDL gears locked up in your room or mancave/office and so on. but you must not take your Husbands ABDL life away from him cause of it.