LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopt your Little?

21 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

My Daddy brought it up since we can't get married legally. He wants to add legal protections for our relationship.

How come y'all can't get married?????☹️??????

• Like 1

In Canada polyamory (loving more than one person) is fine but polygamy (being married to more than one person) is illegal. I already have a Wife of 15 years who I love dearly. I can't imagine giving up one to be with the other. We will all live together like we are married but legally we can't be which I think is ridiculous and discriminatory.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

In Canada polyamory (loving more than one person) is fine but polygamy (being married to more than one person) is illegal. I already have a Wife of 15 years who I love dearly. I can't imagine giving up one to be with the other. We will all live together like we are married but legally we can't be which I think is ridiculous and discriminatory.

Sounds like you guys would get along with the Mormons up near Creston.  They are big into polygamy too.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Looks like an interesting show

Pretty cool how the USA lets you adopt adults, sadly not something we can do here in the UK

I agree buddy! it looks very interesting. I've always enjoyed reality TV shows like that.??☺️??❤️?☺️ I might check that out. Thanks!???☺️?❤️??❤️??

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Dubious said:

You get same result with a testament/will. 

No you don't.  If the person is not related to you, the will could be (and usually is) contested by family members in court. Worst case, the courts determine who gets what. Ultimately, the only ones that win are the lawyers.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

No you don't.  If the person is not related to you, the will could be (and usually is) contested by family members in court. Worst case, the courts determine who gets what. Ultimately, the only ones that win are the lawyers.

This is so true, my dad died, and my mom took all the life insurance money, regardless of my dad's wishes. He didn't have a formal will setup because he just assumed my mom would respect his wishes. She did not. My siblings and I saw none of it.

21 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

18 hours ago, kasarberang said:

This is so true, my dad died, and my mom took all the life insurance money, regardless of my dad's wishes. He didn't have a formal will setup because he just assumed my mom would respect his wishes. She did not. My siblings and I saw none of it.

This is why you need to register the will in the court system, just like you would an adoption. 

Might be different in the US, but that's how it works in Norway.

The adoption can be contested by the family in court too.
Everything gets taken to court in USA.

On 1/21/2022 at 12:46 AM, kasarberang said:

Were you supposed to see some of it??? Did you ever confront her about it, or at least try to?? And if that didn't work I can totally see why you would hate your mother even MORE, I definitely would!????? Sorry for your loss by the way!????☹️??

10 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Were you supposed to see some of it??? Did you ever confront her about it, or at least try to?? And if that didn't work I can totally see why you would hate your mother even MORE, I definitely would!????? Sorry for your loss by the way!????☹️??

He wanted his life insurance money to go to taking care of his kids, something my mom has not been doing at all. Instead, she constantly makes trouble for my 2 sisters who live with her, constantly threatening to kick them out and drove me away to move out on my own, something they would have a much harder time doing than I did. I even had to lie to get my disability payments going to me, since they were going to her, and they won't let you switch it back because in order to have it so someone else is your payee when you're 18+ is for you to be deemed as "not mentally capable of handling money" which I was not informed of when I was originally tricked into handing this over to her when I turned 18. At the time it made sense though because before my dad died she was actually taking care of all of my needs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1