LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU Japan Little Kings

They look amazing and are apparently made with a new printing technology. I don't know if they will be sold everywhere else but I don't see why it wouldn't be rolled out. I've seen A LOT of ABDL's excited to get them.

• Like 2

About time someone has posted about these. Good for ABU on getting fixed prints on diapers but...note it wasn't the main company who did this.

So I can't give the parent ABU any credit but ABU of Japan. The japanese are always innovative in everything they do.

However since these are only in Japan, this calls to the question of is the abdl diaper industry going to regionalize diaper prints in the future? Baby diapers companies already do this like Huggies of Japan having a absolutely adorable teddy bear mascot as a print but in the US we have licienced Disney prints.

But its cool that this could be another move towards modernizing adult diaper prints.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just released to the US market today (samples only though) .... just got my samples ordered.   Not sure whether I'll be ordering a large amount later after the initial mad rush dies down.. but I'll try 'em out.  Besides...  my plushie lion Caesar has been patiently awaiting his "new clothes" for months now.   So I got some that will fit him too.

• Like 2

They're cute, but I  really like their AlphaGatorZ diaper.   Wow is that a great looking diaper.   I've always considered myself a DL, but maybe more AB is coming out.  I'll definitely be getting some GatorZ's when my diaper stash gets down a bit.

I thought that the Little King and GatorZ would be based off of the Dino RawrZ/Bunny Hop diapers,  but the capacity is listed as 6750ml, more than the PeekABU diaper.   These look like they are going to be truly awesome diapers. 

• Like 1

That is a great looking diaper. I haven't tried ABU's up to now; I'll have to see if I can figure out where to get them up here in the frozen North. To any Canadians who might be reading this and who buy them, who is a good source for ABU products up here? 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

That is a great looking diaper. I haven't tried ABU's up to now; I'll have to see if I can figure out where to get them up here in the frozen North. To any Canadians who might be reading this and who buy them, who is a good source for ABU products up here? 

Directly from the source!  They have had Canadian distribution for some time now.

https://ca.abuniverse.com/

2 hours ago, olympus said:

ABU is now selling samples of Alpha Gatorz and Little Kings in the USA. Just got some today. Looks like the Gatorz are sold out but link is there anyway.

https://us.abuniverse.com/product/lkg/

https://us.abuniverse.com/product/agz/

Lucky you... I ordered last Friday, but far too late for anything to be shipped out... then they were closed on Monday.  Dunno where they would ship from, but I'm only about 25-30 miles from the Baltimore warehouse.  Given the limited supply, I'm guessing it'll all be coming from Washington... meaning I won't likely see mine until next week.

• Like 2

Those literally look like a bigger version of Pampers Baby diapers. Finally!!!!!! I'm so excited!??☺️??☺️❤️???❤️???? I just pray to GOD that they come to the US. I can't wait for these!!!!???????

• Like 1

Can anyone speak to the size of the Little Kings and AlphaGatorz compared to an ABU BunnyHopps? On the site they are listed as one inch larger, but is it notable or are the the same exact size? Is the extra inch to accommodate for the extra bulk in Little Kings and AlphaGatorz?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, anadra said:

Can anyone speak to the size of the Little Kings and AlphaGatorz compared to an ABU BunnyHopps? On the site they are listed as one inch larger, but is it notable or are the the same exact size? Is the extra inch to accommodate for the extra bulk in Little Kings and AlphaGatorz?

I think they said that the difference was based off of a bad batch that they had but that that would be corrected in the next batch, but I'm not sure. Or maybe I'm confusing that with a different diaper.?????

• Like 1

I know where ABU inspiration for the LittleKings and the AlphaGatorsZ came from.

White Cloud and 2010 Pampers. What I have are XL and the size number should techonally say 12 or 13 but I digress. Very nice and well designed. Pretty much modern adult diapers now ready for the up and coming ABDLs.

20220122_184253.jpg

• Like 1

I just received this email minutes ago from ABU.   So, next week was going to be when you could order full cases.  Not happening now.

Put Some Mitties On Those Grabby Paws Just A Little Longer! Full Pack Release Delayed.

Hey there Crinkly Kiddos!

A quick update on our cutest new additions; the adorable AlphaGatorZ, featuring the nerdy & coolio Croccy and, the perfect pamp for the proud members of your crinkly pride, Little Kings!

We'd like to start by thanking all our customers for their patience. We have *never* had a launch so BIG! All our expectations about the cute new creations and what you all think of them have been completely shattered by the communities response. Thank you!

Our Pamp Packers & Care Bears have been working flat out since the sample launch to fulfill as many orders as possible daily. We know we've not been able to keep our same day shipping promise through this period and are grateful for the graceful way our customers have conducted themselves with our team whilst we work through the backlog of orders.

We have made the decision to delay the launch of full packs until we have caught up on these outstanding orders. We also want to give our team of tired teddies the well deserved breather they need, after breaking all our previous records for order fulfillment, before we open sales to another rush.

Once again folks, thank you! ABUniverse exists because of the communities that support us. We are overwhelmed by your feedback, both directly to the ABUcares.com team and over on social media accounts. To have produced a diaper that hits the right feels for so many adorable tots and crinkly friends has been incredible. Please keep sharing your thoughts and photos with us and each-other as you enjoy our newest additions to the ABUniverse!

This is just the beginning. Positional printing has unlocked the potential for new and unique diaper designs in a whole new way and we cannot wait to share what we come up with next!

Stay Safe & Crinkly!

- ABU

• Sad 1

Received my samples of these and the gatorz today. I've worn one of each now and absolutely adore the most babyish ab diaper ever made! These are so cute! I personally think the Gatorz are cuter... wish they had done the fade when wet line on that one in the middle of the print too like the Kings. The gatorz was easier to position and lasted a long time. Can't wait for them to allow for more than sample ordering!  

After seeing this thread I ordered some samples from the UK site alongside some Bunny Hops and Gatorz

OH MY ! they are so super cute I got an AB overload when I opened the parcel :girl_happy:

Only problem is that I now have only two and it will need to be  a very special occasion to wear them :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Tried my first one tonight, although I prefer plastic backed as that's what I grew up with, I was curious ... then imagine my annoyance when I ripped off the top left hand panel ... ARGH! I gorilla taped it on so as not to waste it, irritating though. I only ever seem to rip the sides off ABU nappies, never happens with Tykables or Rearz etc. Maybe I'm too heavy handed!? 

• Like 1