LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New relationship with Barbara who was introduced to me by my mom.

I have been writing about Barbara, who is a good friend of my mother, and is a lady that my mom introduced me to who lives in the same retirement facility as she lives in.  I was writing about it under medical incontinence, but decided I should move my post over to this site since are relationship really doesn't fit under medical.  The following are the post that I made all put together for those who may be interested.

A few weeks ago I was visiting my mom in her retirement home and she asked my how I was since she knew that I had some issue with high blood pressure in the past which are under control now.  She asked if everything was going well for me, and when I hesitated saying anything, she asked me what was wrong? 

I had never told my mom about being in diapers for the last few years, and was really nervous about saying anything, but decided it was time to mention it to her and see what she would say.  I told her that I had some medical issues that do not risk my health, but are very embarrassing to me, and I really didn't want to talk about them.  My mom promised me that she wouldn't talk to anyone else about what we talked about, so I decided to take the risk and tell her about my problems.

I told her that I had been having problem with incontinence for several years, and that I have gone to a urologist several times, and they couldn't find anything that they could medically fix, and that it was just part of me naturally aging.  They told me that I should be careful about what I drank before going to bed, and make sure that I went to the restroom before driving somewhere.  They also tried me on some medicine that had too many side effects, so I stopped using it.  The DR visits were about 2+ years ago, and I didn't tell them that I was already wearing diapers at night time.   While talking about it my mom asked me several times if I needed to go to the restroom, and I told her that I was OK and didn't need to go pee.  This is when she told me that she had been wearing insert guards for a few years for when she would loose control and leak a little.  She asked me if I had considered wearing an insert for when I leaked instead of a diaper?

I told her this was really embarrassing for me to talk about, but I was happy that she would listen to me, and I felt better that I now had someone that I could talk with about wearing diapers.  She then told me that she had kept a few pull ups from when her husband had needed them which she had kept in case she ever had a problem that went above a minor leak.  She asked me if I could use them for myself?  I told my mom that it wasn't likely since I needed to wear full diapers and the pull ups she showed me were really thin for low flow leakage.  She told me that I should take them just in case.  I explained to her a couple of time that I leaked all the time and needed something heavy to keep my dry.  Several more times she pushed me to try the pull ups, and also asked me a couple more times if I needed to go to the bathroom.  The last time she asked me, she ended up going to the restroom.

When she got back from the restroom, she asked if I was sure that I needed to go to the bathroom since I hadn't needed to go since visiting her (was about 1 hour).  I told my mom that I didn't just leak a little like her that I needed to go all the time, and that I was peeing in my diaper the entire time I was visiting her.  I finally decided that the easiest was to explain was to show her my diapers.  I asked her if it would be OK to show her the diapers that I was wearing, and that they were already wet, and she said that would be OK.  I pulled my shorts down and showed her what I was wearing, at which time I think it clicked in her mind that I had a much larger leakage in comparison to her.  She mentioned that my diapers are a lot thicker than those she had or anything she was wearing, but did mention that she had seen some men walking around in the facility that looked like they were wearing thicker diapers.  She then mentioned that now that she knows I am wearing diapers, that she could tell me that it was noticeable from behind, but it wasn't really a big deal, and it was unlikely anyone would be fully sure and mention it to me.

She said that she could tell that some of the other guest in the retirement facility also had to wear diapers, but she thought I was way too young to wear diapers.  She also mentioned how some of the other women would talk about how they needed protection, but that she had never told anyone about it before telling me about her leakage, and that she was really happy that she also now had someone she can talk to about her issues.  She then said that she thought if was inconvenient that she needed an insert, but my bladder problems are a lot worse than her problems.  When she mentioned how much younger I was and how my problems are a lot more severe than hers, I will admit I was embarrassed, and she could see it on my face.  At that point she said it is part of life, and didn't mean to make any comments at my personal expense.

Just before I was going to leave, she asked me if I wanted to leave some diapers at her place for when I visited just in case I needed to change, which I think I will do for emergencies.  She also mentioned that a good friend of hers that lived a couple of apartments away from hers had talked to her about also having to wear diapers on a regular basis, and asked if maybe I would like to speak with someone who had problems like mine in regards to incontinence.  She asked if it was OK to talk to the women about it, and I said that would be OK.

As a follow up, she talked to her neighbor about my need to wear diapers and told me that the lady would be thrilled to get together and talk with me.  While it may be nice to talk to the lady about my problems, it is also a little weird considering she is in her later 60's and based on the photo my mom showed me attractive.  I am wondering if my mom isn't trying to set me up on a date with the lady?

As a follow up to having told my mom about wearing diapers a few weeks back, and the accident I had while visiting her, she sent me a letter writing about what happened.  While I appreciate that she wrote me, I do worry that if she writes it in a letter that she sends to me, will she accidently mention it to another family member?  Being in her mid 80's she is mostly of sound faculties, but she does sometimes forget things from the past, and then ask questions of me or one of my brothers about something she isn't fully sure of, so there is always that chance she could bring it up during a conversation.

Since I had recently met an other lady that I think could possible lead to something in the future, I never followed up on going over and meeting with the lady that lives in the same retirement facility as my mom who she thought would have a lot in common with me due to her having very similar  incontinence issues.  I went over to her place to visit and talk last week, and she was really happy to have me visit and just loved to talk about her life, her past husbands, her kids, and her grand children.  She is fascinating and could very well become a good friend.  The funny thing is that my mom thought she was 68, but she is actually 78, but has a clear head, and is really fun to talk with.  I guess it is my personality that I have always been able to get along with older women.  

After she had talked for some time she asked me to tell her about myself and asked me if I wanted to talk about my bladder issues.  She also told me that she could have surgery to help with her bladder, but she felt like at her age it was a lot easier on her to skip the surgery and just live life as it comes.  She asked if I could have surgery or if medicine would help.  I told her that they put me on Oxybutynin to help with the incontinence, and within a couple of months I started to notice a lot of issues that included always being tired, stomach pain, and diarrhea.  She then told me that she had used the same medicine, with similar results, and asked me if I had other issues include loss of desire.  Some things can be a little embarrassing to talk about, so I didn't tell her that I actually lost much of my sexual function while on the medicine which is the main reason I stopped using it along with the fact that you are also not suppose to take alcohol with the medicine, and I still love to drink beer.

Considering how easy she is to talk with, I do expect I will visit again as friends for now.

Yesterday in the afternoon Barbara, which is the name of my mom's friend, asked if I had anything to do, and asked if I wanted to come over for a late lunch and talk for a while.  Since I am really not a fan of New Year's and all of the typical crowds, I had nothing planned, so I told her that I would love to come over for a few hours and talk.  If I didn't explain before, the retirement center where she lives have full apartments where they can either cook in their rooms, eat in the Bistro, or go to a common dining area to eat.  If you ever get the chance, look up Las Ventanas in Summerlin (Las Vegas), you will see it is a really nice upscale retirement facility.  When I walked into her apartment, I could smell lasagna, which is one of my favorite foods.  I asked why she had decided to make lasagna, and she told me that when she was talking with my mom, she told her that I loved lasagna.  She also said that my mom had told her that I don't drink wine, so she had red wine for herself, and beer for me.

She then asked me if I liked the movie Shawshank Redemption.  The next thing she asked me was if I wanted to stay for the evening and watch the movie, which I told her would be great.  She then asked me if I would be ok or need to change if I stayed longer?  Since she already knows about my diaper issues, and she has similar issues, she told me that she just wanted to make sure I was comfortable about changing if I needed to change.  I told her that I could run down to my car and grab some diapers before we watched the movie just in case I needed them.  She said don't worry about it since she had bought a small package of diapers for me if I needed to use them.

I think at this point I was getting a vibe that this was more of a date then friends getting together which conflicts with my recently meeting someone else that I thought of having potential for dating.  At that point I made a quick decision in my mind that I was having fun, was going to just go with the flow, and see where things go from here forward.  I really did like the meal and was more than full when we finished.  We took our drinks and sat down on her coach and she turned on the TV and put it on a streaming channel for the movie and turned off the lights so we could see better.  As we were watching the movie, and talking, she told me how she really loved this movie.  It is one of my favorite movies, but In my past experience I have found most women are not big fans of the movie.

We sat next to each other watching the movie, and I noticed that during the movie that when we were talking she would put her hand on my shoulder or arm when she said something, and she appeared to be looking at me more than at the movie.  I also noticed that when the movie first started she was sitting about two feet away from me, but had moved over right next to me about 10-15 minutes into the movie.  It just happened to be that at this time I became really conscious about the fact my diaper was getting too full and didn't want to get her couch or her wet, so had to make the atmosphere killing comment that I thought I needed to change.  Instead of being irritated with me she quickly went and grabbed the diaper's she had purchase and brought me one and said I could go and change on her bed and she would wait for me at the TV.  If I didn't mention before, these apartments do not have doors, except on the bathrooms, so I needed somewhere private to change.  While I was in the other room changing, she was talking to me, and started making comments about my changing just around the corner from her.  She mentioned that if I didn't quickly change, she would get bored and come in and change me herself to speed things up.   If I didn't point out before, she has a somewhat wicked sense of humor, and is always making jokes that are on the edging side, so I had no doubt that this was in a flirting but not sexual manner regarding what she said.

When I went back in to site down on the couch she moved right up next to me and laid her head down on my lap when we continued to watch the movie.  Normally I would be uncomfortable with this, but considering my mom had pushed me towards her, and the fact that we get along really well for the short time we have known each other, it was actually really comfortable for me to have her head on my lap.  While I would have never said anything to her, I was getting a little turned on by having her head on my lap, and my stomach had butterflies in it.  We continued to watch the movie and out of nowhere she grabbed hold of my one arm and wrapped it around her and said she really liked this.  My assumption was that this means me with my arm around her while she was laying on the couch.

When the movie ended she said she really didn't want to move and asked if I was OK staying for a while.  She then reached up and gave me a little peck on the cheek, and then a second later a quick kiss on my lips and then pulled back.  She then said she was sorry she just did that and hoped I wasn't uncomfortable.  I have mentioned on this site that I am very shy, but at this time I just reached down and kissed her back.  Off and on for the next 20 minutes we kissed like we were teenagers again and I had no doubt that we were both attracted to each other.  While I had no doubt where she wanted things to go from here, I felt it was best if we had a very passionate kiss and I said good night.

We will see where things go from here.

I am now conflicted in regards to if I should even get together at all with the other lady I had met or see where things go from her with Barbara?

I understand where you are coming from, but I am not exactly the best catch either.  I am short (many times I have gone out with women who are taller than me), wear diapers, and have only gone out with one girl in the last couple of years being the one the dumped me when she found out about my diapers a few months back.  You are probably right that I should go out on a date with the other lady before making any decisions.  What is really interesting is that I was a little worried about going on a date with someone who is 73 because of the age difference, but I was perfectly comfortable with a 78 year old lady.  My best guess is that I went over just visiting a friend without it starting as a date, so it was without any of the pressure from when you know it is a date from the first second.  I will admit when I was younger I routinely dated older women, but since I got into my mid 40's I started dating women my age or younger.  I guess since I am not looking at having any more children, it doesn't really matter anymore!

Barbara talked to my mom today and told her that she had a great time with me yesterday, and asked my mom if she would be upset if she was interested in a relationship with me?  My mom told her that she would be thrilled if she had a relationship with me, and told her she should call me up and ask me what I thought.

Barbara called me late this afternoon and told me she had run into my mom this morning and told her that we had got together as friend yesterday, and after the evening ended, she was very interested in pursuing a relationship with me.  She told me she had an amazing time yesterday, and wanted to find out what I thought of our date, and if I also had a good time?  In a way that makes me think she could read my mind, she said she knows she is almost 20 years older than me, and wondered if the age difference was too much of a difference for me, and would I like to just stay friends instead?

I was thinking about this a lot last night, and even had several dreams about us dating.  While I am not going to post photos of people on this site, if I compared her to an actress, I would say she has a similar look to actresses like Tippi Hedren when in her early 80's, Doris Day from when she was in her early 80's, or current Helen Mirran.  While she obviously doesn't look like them, she does remind me of this type of look, which I find really attractive.  I like to watch a lot of older movies and love the style from the 40's-60's  It clicked in my mind last night that I am very attracted to her.

I ended up telling her that I had a great time, and do find her very attractive, and would love to get to know her better.  While we talked on the phone, she mentioned to me that she meant everything that she said to me last night.  I wasn't sure what she was talking about, so I asked her what she meant?  She said that when she mentioned that if I didn't quickly change, she would get bored and come in and change me herself and said that while she was joking about that, she wasn't kidding that she was interested in seeing me in her bedroom, and had no issues with seeing me with or without diapers.  She also said she was a little disappointed that I suddenly left, and is happy to know that I am also interested in her.

I was really tempted to ask her how she felt about my diapers, but really felt it was way too early to push the issue, and would leave it for the future.

I am looking forward to seeing if things continue to progress.

While I want to keep writing on whatever happens in this relationship, I was thinking that I should move it to a different thread outside of medical since this has more to do with my relationship of it goes that way, then with my medical condition.  Not sure where I should continue my writing if things do move forward?  In this case I am just going to write up what actually happens, I am not sure where would be the best place to post what happens? 

This will be the new location to post where my relationship goes from here with Barbara.  I currently have all different emotions regarding a relationship with her that include butterflies in my stomach, being nervous, a little scared, etc...  What is the most interesting part of this possible relationship is that it appears my mom is in favor of us dating without any concerns regarding our age difference.  I think it is most likely because she knows I am lonely and also wants her friend to be happy.

• Like 5

@ken2988

please keep us advised of your situation! Sounds to me like he found a good friend, but remember to take it slow and steady. I look forward to hearing of your further adventures adventures!!

Good Luck! 

Brian

6 hours ago, warpiper said:

this is a lovely story. Let us know how it goes!

Agreed! Congratulations on your budding romance, and do let us know how it goes. The fact that she's open to you wearing diapers is a great start; I have been married for over 20 years to someone who is tolerant, but unenthusiastic about the fact that I wear diapers. I am not looking to change horses mid-race, so to speak, but if she ever kicks me out, I would definitely look for someone who either wore diapers, or was fine with them, from the start. 

Little Sherri - My mom introduced me to her because she also has the same incontinence issues as I do, so diapers are not a big deal since she also needs them for medical reasons like I do, so of course she is open to diapers also.  Barbara is very similar to my mom in many ways, which is why they are good friends, and is also why she strongly supports both of us in whatever we want to do.

It is very noticeable that Barbara is the care giving type of person who wants to do whatever she can for me, which is very noticeable by the fact she bought a package of diapers to keep at her apartment for when I visit even before we decide it had potential to be anything more than a friendship.  It is also why she cooked for me when i visited her apartment. 

I may be stopping off at her apartment this afternoon if I get the time and she is available.

• Like 1

I was near her place late this afternoon and called to see if it would be OK for me to stop by and visit.  While she was busy at the time, she said it would be OK for me to visit in about an hour when she got back from shopping.  She asked me if their was anything I wanted her to pick up for us to do while she was out, then said never mind, she had an idea.  While I was looking forward to seeing her, I am still caught off balance when it comes to her wicked sense of humor and whether she is making a joke or being serious, so I am not always sure how to respond when she says something to me, or ask me a question?

When she got home she called me back and said I could come over, and since I had stayed near Barbara's place, I was able to be over in only about 15 minutes where she met me down in the lobby and after checking in we went up to her apartment.  Due to the virus still being around, they still are fairly strict on checking in and checking temperatures before you can visit.  Since I was able to go up to her place, it is obvious that I was OK.

When we got up to her room she asked me if I wanted to act out, ask questions, or use my sense of touch?  I was confused and told her that I wasn't sure what she was talking about, but would do whatever she wanted?  She told me she wasn't going to pick, and she would leave that up to me by providing a few clues and then explain what the three activities are after a picked one of them.  She told me the first activity was tactile and would take concentration and thinking to play, the second activity would take some acting and ability to improvise, and the third activity would be questionable or at least require me to think about things!  She then said that I needed to pick them in order, and that when I visited in the future, we would do activities 2 and 3 in the order I picked them.

I told her I do not know the last time I was around someone who could come up with so many interesting, or at least they sound interesting ideas, in such a short time?  She told me to stop stalling and pick one of the three.  I really wasn't sure, and decided to pick the one that I though sounded the most intriguing! I decided to pick the sense of touch first, the questions second, and acting out third.  After I picked them in order she explained what the three activities are:

The acting out is we would pick movies out that we have seen in the past and pick a scene from them that we would reenact.  She said examples would be the painting scene or the I am flying scene from Titanic; Sharon Stone from Basic Instinct, or Top Gun getting the girl from the factory.  We would put a list of movies into a hat and one of us would pick the movie out, and the other would pick the scene we would reenact.  I must admit I wish I had picked this one first.

The questions activity is we would come up with a list of questions that you can ask of the other person.  Any question can be asked whether it is a simple question like how tall are you, do you speak a foreign language to more personal and/or, embarrassing questions.  If you do not want to answer the question then the other person can give you a dare of something you must do if you will not answer the question.  I also thought this was a great idea and also would have loved to pick this one.

She said the third game can only be played by me since she had the items I would need to guess by feel, so I would be blindfolded and would need to guess what she was hold up against me.  She said that since it was by feel she want me to take of my shirt so she could rub the items up against my skin.  Her wicked sense of humor came out when she said I hoped you were wearing pants instead of shorts so that I could have you take them off and actually see you diaper for once.  I tend to wear shorts whenever possible if it isn't cold and windy.  For once I came our of my normal shy cocoon and told her that it would be fine if I removed the shorts as long as she was OK if I was in diapers only.  Outside of just showing her just the edge of my diaper, this was the first time she had seen me in diapers only.

She then put a blind fold on me and then asked me to to lie my back down on her bed.  She then brushed something across me that absolutely had me jumping all over the place and laughing like a girl and unable to stay still she kept rubbing it against me, and I was sure what she was using, but admit it felt great and ticklish.  She told me it was a large feather.  The second items that she pulled across me was very soft and felt good to the touch and in a different way then the feather also was very sexy to the feel.  It ended up being a silk scarf.  Next I felt something that was scratching me as it moved and I was able to figure out that it was a back scratcher that she had.  She also put a few other things up against my skin while the entire time I was really enjoying the feel of her moving things around while I couldn't see what was happening.  The next thing she used was a piece of ice that she moved along my stomach which I will admit felt great.

After the ice she said she had one more thing to use and the next thing I felt was her lips kissing me that started at my lips and slow moved along my body and down to my belly button.  I do not remember the last time I was so turned on during a date, and really enjoyed every second of her kissing me.  After she finished kissing me, she said she wanted to do something else while I was blindfolded and asked me if it was OK to go ahead?  I asked her was it OK to do what?  She said she would explain, and that I needed to trust her.

She said ever since my mom had told her I wear diapers, and she had seen a photo that my mom had of me, she had wanted to see what I looked like without my diaper.  She told me that she hadn't been with anyone other than her husband, who had passed away a few year ago, and that he was older than her, and she was curious how I would look being almost 20 years younger than her and almost 25 years younger than her husband when he passed.  When she said this I had big time butterflies and told her that I would do whatever she wanted me to do.  When she removed my diaper she started to kiss me and to get me aroused, and said she wanted me to keep a blindfold on since she said she wasn't ready for me to see her while we were together.

This is the first time I have been with a woman in about 5 years, I know that is a long time, but I am not very good with women, and just left her in control.  While I have been with women in the past up into their late 40's and early 50's, she is about 25 years older than any women I have been with before, and the entire time she was on me, I felt tingly throughout my entire body.

I had an amazing night and look forward to continue with our relationship.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I took off the last week and a half from doing anything except staying home due to getting the virus.  The virus is no big deal, second time having it, but still needed to stay away from other people.  The only thing that has sucked is losing my sense of smell!

• Like 1

After going through the virus and spending the self isolation time away from people, I was finally able to visit Barbara on Friday.  I decided since I haven't been able to get together with her for a few weeks, that I would take her to a really nice Chinese restaurant that she asked me about when she was talking to my mom and she told her how she really loved the restaurant I took her to called Chinglish Cantonese Wine Bar.  The restaurant is located near the intersection of Durango Drive and W. Charleston Blvd. at 8704 W Charleston Blvd, Suite 101.  It is a great place to go since it is located near Las Ventanas at Summerlin which is where both Barbara and my mom live.

I first went over to Las Ventanas where Barbara met with my downstairs and we drove over to the restaurant.  While I am not really a wine drinker, Barbara does like wine, so we got a couple of glasses of wine and shared an appetizer of scallops as getting the hot and sour soup, and also shared the entree, which overall was way more food than we could eat.  The funny think is that the waitress made a comment that it is really nice that you are taking you mother out for dinner and hopes that we are having a great time.  Barbara reached over and kissed my on the lips and told the waitress that I was her boyfriend.  It was funny to watch her face turn bright red.  

While eating we were talking and she was really excited about seeing me and how she missed me and was worried about me while I was sick.  When sitting down she pulled her chair right over next to me and was holding my hand and kissed me a couple of times while we talked.  while talking I commented on how she looked great in her dress, and how she had done her hair up for our date.  While I only had the one glass of wine, she had a couple of more glasses during our dinner, and it was noticeable to me that as she drunk more she become flirtatious with me and put her hand on my lap and said that she missed seeing me and could tell by patting my lap that I was also wearing my diapers which she also missed.  I had to ask her to quiet down a little because she was speaking loud enough that I am fairly certain the people sitting next to us could hear her comment about my diapers.  I am not sure if the couple who were laughing and looking over at us where doing it because they could tell that there was an age difference, or if they had heard what she had said?  Either way, I will admit that in a weird way it was a turn on to see how they had been acting.

I told Barbara that we need to go soon because I either needed to go change in the restaurant bathroom, or go back to her place so I could change into a dry diaper since it was starting to feel really wet.  As we were walking out to the car Barbara told me she had a confession she wanted to make to me.  She said that when my mom told her about my wearing diapers, she had told my mom that she was very intrigued that I wore diapers, and Barbara told me that my mom said it was very noticeable to her that when I told her about wearing diapers that I enjoyed her seeing that I wore diapers, and that she could also tell by how I talked about wearing them that I had a fetish.  I told Barbara that I wear diapers because I need them, but admit in a strange way I also enjoy wearing them and the thought of being caught in public by someone is exciting.

This is when Barbara told me that she does have a fetish for diapers, and the fetish is not for her but me to be in diapers.  At this point we got back to Las Ventanas and I checked in to visit her apartment.  While we walked up to her room she said that since I needed to change my diaper, she wanted to change my diaper for me.  When we got up to the room she had me lay down and remove my diaper, cleaned me off, and put a dry diaper on me.  She told me that it was a turn on for her to change my diaper and said she would like to do it again.

She then asked me if I remembered the activities we had talked about last time, and asked me if I was ready to try the one where we asked each other questions?  She said that since she had not seen me in a few weeks, and the fact that she really wanted to learn more about me, that she wanted the questions to be one sided where she asked me all of the questions and I would answer her questions.

The first question she asked me was if I embarrassed or excited when I told my mom about wearing diapers?

I told her that when I drove over to my moms I was going back and forth in regards to if I wanted to tell her, and was very nervous about telling her about my diapers, but when I got up to the room it ended up being really easy for me to tell her, and was actually a little exciting and a big relief to tell somebody about my diapers.

Next she asked me when my mom told me how old she was, was I still interested in meeting her, or hesitant?

I told her that my mom had at first told me she was 68 instead of 78, and that after seeing her picture I thought she wasn't that much older than me and found her very attractive, and was really interested in meeting with her.

She then asked after I found out that she was older than I thought she was, did that change my feelings?

I told her that when I first found that out I was a little nervous with dating someone who was almost 20 years older than me, but after thinking about it, I thought we are a very good match and didn't see any issue with the difference between our ages.

She asked me a few other questions, and then came out and asked how would I feel if she was to help with changing me whenever we are together?

I told her that I am nervous, but actually excited by the thought of her changing me.

She has told me that she wants to start introducing me to all of her friends that live in Las Ventanas as her boyfriend, and would like to be open about my age with everyone.

We will see where things go from here!

• Like 5

We've all said it. Age is just a number. If you are as compatible as you sound I think it's a wonderful idea to continue to see her and see where it goes. We all know how hard it is to find someone who accepts this side of us and she seems to be a very nice lady.  I wish you the best of luck and hope you and her both find happiness. Oh and of course keep us posted. Success stories like what this could be are few and far between.

• Like 1

The fun is that right after my last visit, they went back to closing down Las Ventanas at Summerlin due to their concern about the up tick in the virus rate, so they are more or less in lockdown for visitors for now.

• Sad 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It isn't like there weren't any updates, I was just so busy with work that I didn't have the chance over the last few weeks to post on here until the last couple of days.

Las Ventanas did open back up so that I was able to visit Barbara again, but during the period of time where visitors where not allowed, we talked and she told me what she was looking for in our relationship, and asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner to celebrate our birthdays with things opening back up.  I will get back to what she is looking for in a relationship after saying something about our birthday dinner.

She asked me to go to dinner at an Italian Restaurant called Al Solito  Posto which is located on Rampart Boulevard near Charleston.  On are drive over she mentioned she wanted to introduce me to two of her good friends (not including my mom) from Las Ventanas who she had told she was dating and said she hoped I didn't mind.  We were celebrating my 60th birthday and her 79 birthday.  Both of her friends are in their 80's and where thrilled to meet me, but didn't have a clue about our age difference.  When they brought out a cake and one of her friends asked about my birthday and I told her I was 60, you could see her look of surprise.  Her other friend said that she thought I was older than my age, and was surprised about the difference between the age of Barbara and myself since she looks younger than her age and I look older than my age.  I asked how old they though I was, and they both though I was around 70 and would have guessed Barbara was in her mid to late 60's, so I guess in a way I got the younger woman.  I expect Barbara will be inviting her friends over in the future and had mentioned that we could all play cards together and maybe once in a while go downstairs and eat together.

After we went back to Las Ventanas, and they other two women went off to their apartments, I checked in and went up to visit Barbara in her room.  This is where I should mention what she was looking for in our relationship.  She told me how during her entire marriage her husband was always the one that made decisions and how she only became more out going and controlling in the last few years where he had health problems and needed her to take care of him.  She told me how she now liked to be in control and hoped I was OK with her controlling our relationship in the same way that she had in the last few years with her husband.  I took that to mean she wanted to make the decisions about what we did, wear we went to dinner, when we did things with her friends, etc., but when I told her that, she said that wasn't exactly what she was looking for in our relationship.  She said it was very noticeable to her that I am very shy and somewhat submissive, while she is much more outgoing and has a very strong personality where she always wants to be in control.  She said she wanted to be in total control when we were together and wanted to take care of me in the same way that she had for her husband at the end where she would change him, feed him, etc... 

While I understood that she liked me in diapers, I was a little surprised that she wanted to take things to the level where she would actually take care of me whenever I visited her.  While talking she brought up the fact that both of her friends thought I was the same age or older than her, so maybe when we went out it would be easier to tell people that I was older than her when the subject came up about our ages.  I will admit I get a thrill from the idea that she is 19 years older, but I actually look older than her!  

She decided at that point that I would stay over for the night, I had stayed a couple of times into the evening but never all night, and that she would change me before we went to bed and would feed me in the morning.  We had a great night and while I am not exactly great sexually with my limitations, we did both have a great time.   

• Like 3

I think in a way a monster was created when her friends both said they thought I was around 70 and that they thought she was younger than me.  Since then she had decided that she would tell people that she was 64 and I am 74 and see how they would react when we went out to dinner or other activities with other people including a walking club from meetup for seniors that she had us join.   Barbara is being way too nice to tell me that I am not in very good physical shape, and it is very noticeable she is in much better shape, but I really didn't know that my being in poor physical shape, and overweight, also made other people think I was a lot older.  While my Doctor in the past has told me that I was in the physical shape of someone 10-20 years older, I really haven't thought about it much.

The above background was to explain that we have gone on a few dates including going with the walking/hiking club for a walk where I found out that I really struggled physically to keep up with Barbara and most of the others in the group.  She had to wait for me to catch up a couple of times, and this is where she has become a little bit of a monster (I will admit it doesn't bother me and she knows that) where she walked over at the end of the walk and was talking to several of the others in the walking group and told them that her older boyfriend was struggling to keep up where one of those she was talking to said she had noticed that I was struggling.  While they were talking she told them she was 64 and that it was hard for me to keep up with a younger woman.  She then told them that she was always curious how old people thought she was or how old I was, but since she had already told them her age she asked them to guess my age.  I really learned how old people think I look when the four people she was talking to all guessed I was in my mid 70's, and when she told them I was 74 none of them was surprised at all.

• 1 month later...

We are still dating, but nothing new has occurred that I thought would be worthy of posting until I was reading the post regarding the use of rubber sheets, and thought that something that happened about a month ago with Barbara fit into that post, but I though would be better to post on this thread.

I had been reading some other post in regards to rubber sheets, and thought I would come back and write a little about what happened with Barbara.  One of my greatest fears when I stayed overnight with Barbara wasn't wearing diapers, but the worry that I would end up leaking in her bed while asleep.  About a month ago we both woke up in a wet bed and she said nothing to me, and just took off the sheets and replaced them with clean dry sheets.  The next time I visited, she told me that she went and bought a rubber sheet which should would put on the bed whenever I visited.

I really appreciate that she didn't bring it up when I wet the bed, and instead just went and purchase a rubber sheet to put on the bed.  The sheet goes under the flat sheet.

9 hours ago, ken2988 said:

I really appreciate that she didn't bring it up when I wet the bed, and instead just went and purchase a rubber sheet to put on the bed.  The sheet goes under the flat sheet.

Is it perceptible under flat sheet?

She puts a fitted sheet on the mattress, then the rubber sheet, and a flat sheet above that tucked under the mattress.   Like many decisions she has made, this has worked out really well, and is only a little noticeable.  It is really a big deal, and much better than getting the mattress wet. 

The longer I have been with Barbara, the more that I notice she likes to take control, and because of our age difference (as you can read above, she is old enough to be my mom, but is younger than my mom), she often acts more like my mother than a girl friend when it comes to making decisions.  I will admit that I really enjoy her being in control of making many decisions regarding what we do.

We went last week to play tennis with Barbara's daughter and her husband.  She hasn't told her daughter my real age, and instead has told them that I am 74 because she is worried that it will embarrass her daughter and husband if they knew my real age.  Her daughter is 61 and the husband is 67 in comparison to my actual age of 60.  It was decided that we would each play the other person one time for a single set to decide who wins.  I already knew I couldn't beat Barbara, but I quickly learned that her daughter and her husband both were way better than me at tennis, so I never even cam close to winning a game let alone a set.

Her daughter said to me that I shouldn't worry about not being competitive with them since she and her mom had played tennis since she was a little girl, and that at my age she thought I played a good game.  I was very tempted to tell her that she was a year older than me, but decided to say nothing.