LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore Quality Question

Hi everyone! I hope everyone has been enjoying the holiday season so far.

I was thinking of making a post on asking on what I might be doing wrong because I have had some issues with my diapers, but then I realized that what I do is exactly the same and never used to be an issue. I have having a lot more issues with my diapers falling apart and/or leaking lately.

For some background, I used to order around 60-90 diapers at a time and go 24/7 from NorthShore exclusively (the Megamax, mainly white but added some colors in every now in then...not sure if color matters...). The first case was great. I could put a diaper on, go about my day, then change after a few hours. Second case, the leg guards seemed to be a lot longer than the previous case, which would give me leg-guard wedgies and cause some of the accidents I was having to go in my pants. The leg guards also started to rub up between my legs and caused some irritation. The last case I got, I'm not sure what happened, but it has made me go from 24/7 to just at night, when I need them most. I wet once last night and it seemed full. The second wetting leaked everywhere. Mind you, with my over active bladder, a wetting for me isn't huge at all, maybe 8oz when my bladder feels like it is bursting. When I changed, the diaper looked almost like the Depends with tabs I used to buy before I had a card to order online with...

I was wondering if anyone else has had an issue with NorthShore's quality this year, or if I have just been unlucky. I honestly hope I have just been unlucky because I would like to go back to being able to order my diaper and trust them immediately instead of having to constantly worry if I am adjusted just right, if this diaper meets standards, or just any other general anxiety one might have with a low quality diaper.

If others have had issues, any suggestions on other brands that are around the same price-point and absorbancy as NorthShore was earlier this year?

Thanks!

40 minutes ago, PrincessPaci said:

Hi everyone! I hope everyone has been enjoying the holiday season so far.

I was thinking of making a post on asking on what I might be doing wrong because I have had some issues with my diapers, but then I realized that what I do is exactly the same and never used to be an issue. I have having a lot more issues with my diapers falling apart and/or leaking lately.

For some background, I used to order around 60-90 diapers at a time and go 24/7 from NorthShore exclusively (the Megamax, mainly white but added some colors in every now in then...not sure if color matters...). The first case was great. I could put a diaper on, go about my day, then change after a few hours. Second case, the leg guards seemed to be a lot longer than the previous case, which would give me leg-guard wedgies and cause some of the accidents I was having to go in my pants. The leg guards also started to rub up between my legs and caused some irritation. The last case I got, I'm not sure what happened, but it has made me go from 24/7 to just at night, when I need them most. I wet once last night and it seemed full. The second wetting leaked everywhere. Mind you, with my over active bladder, a wetting for me isn't huge at all, maybe 8oz when my bladder feels like it is bursting. When I changed, the diaper looked almost like the Depends with tabs I used to buy before I had a card to order online with...

I was wondering if anyone else has had an issue with NorthShore's quality this year, or if I have just been unlucky. I honestly hope I have just been unlucky because I would like to go back to being able to order my diaper and trust them immediately instead of having to constantly worry if I am adjusted just right, if this diaper meets standards, or just any other general anxiety one might have with a low quality diaper.

If others have had issues, any suggestions on other brands that are around the same price-point and absorbancy as NorthShore was earlier this year?

Thanks!

@PrincessPaci I personally use Megamax and I have had no issues with them.  I know @~Brian~ also uses them so can’t speak on his part but I do know they wordiness for me.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, PrincessPaci said:

Thank you, everyone, for the feedback! Sounds like I may have just had some bad luck. I will order another case once I run low and hope for the best!

FYI if using diaper rash cream that makes leg gathers fall apart also. Call NorthShore and talk to customer service.

Depending on when and what you ordered it may have been actual different diapers. While I don't thing they have changed the leg gatherers I know Northshore changed the outer plastic on the colors a couple times. The old blue plastic was terrible. I don't know what it is like anymore because I have bought Tye-die and black exclusively this last year.

I have used NorthShore for years now. About 3 years ago i had one case that had defects i contacted costomer service they as for pic then they paid to have the case shipped back to them and they send me a new case plus half off on one more. so they made it right. i wear 24/7 so i use NorthShore Supreme Lite Tab-Style Briefs for day time and the MEGAMAX Tab-Style Briefs for night time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been using North Shore for quite a while now. I use Megamax in White, Black, Pink and Blue. I also use the Supreme in Purple and Blue. I also use the Northshore Go Supreme pull ons. I can say honestly say I haven't had any issues with their products.