LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you tell someone you like to wear?

Softwolf

On 11/29/2021 at 11:09 PM, Softwolf said:

I just want to tell someone in my life but at the same time doing that makes me feel awful. Any advice from someone who has found someone that understands in their family?

The first person I told was my mother when she found them in my bedroom. I was in high school at that time. I explained that I was using them for sexual relief. My mom was very understanding and helped me hide them from my father. When I met my wife after the Navy, I had the courage to tell her of my love of diapers and was lucky that she was very supportive. My wife would change me and fluff my diapers after she put them on me. I'm greatfull that I don't have to hide my diapers.

There are times when coming  out about being a diaper lover can not be avoided. I wear cloth diapers and clear plastic pants at night, I have accidentally left my plastic pants out on my dresser after taking them off, I had a close family member discover them and ask why I had them I am do not have a unary problem. I told them they help as a sexual release and left it at that. 

@Moochie Ask the government and their new found programs that are supposed to ake kids smarter.  Because of the government's demands which are mroe and more every year, kids in 4th and 5th grade only get one recess now, instead of two in elementary school.  Probably 3rd graders too.  Because of government ideas, PE is reduced to 1 a week, Music is 1 a week, and Art is 1 a week, though to be fair, art has been 1 a week since even I was in school, if I remember right.  
Ask the busy bodies that think they know what they are doing, when school lunches used to fill you up, and we were nowhere as fat in those days as we are now as a people.  yes, there were some fat kids, but 90 percent of us were healthy.  Now, they serve supposed healthy portions, and everyone is fatter and more hungry after school.

You ask the government these questions, and maybe your show and tell question is somewhere mixed up in teh same answers.  That's what I think.

• Like 1

I am a straight handicapped man that uses cloth diapers and plastic pants for a sexual release at night. I tam careful to keep my diapers, plastic pants, pins, and power put up. I am not out with my wearing cloth diapers at night. I have had times when I have left pins or plastic pants out. This was discovered once by a loving family member. My clear heavy  plastic pants were on my desser after taking them off.  The family member asked why I had them and was I ok. I told her I wear at night for sexual a release and she was understanding. This unpleasant, embarracimg, moment happened. I came out brietly akept it short and simple. I keep my being a cloth diaper lover quite.Sometimes having to come out happens just keep keep your reasons for wearing brief and simple. This is embarrassing but diapers have  helpped me stay away from an STD, given me comfort for my axiety, and given me soft, warm pleasure. I keep my being in cloth diapers and plastic pants quite, I do not bother anyone and love waring cloth doapers and plastic pants every night now,

On 12/3/2021 at 5:41 PM, rusty pins said:

My question is why would you want to?  What do you expect to get out of it?  The person you tell to baby you, change your diapers, being able to just wear a diaper only around said person, acceptance, what?  You may have much more to lose than you have to gain.  First, a casual friend or relative is not likely change your diapers.  They might just be totally turned off about it.  They in turn could tell all your friends.  It could get back to your employer.  Even though it doesn't involve children, people assume it does and if your neighbors find out, it could end up bad.  It might not, but unless it's a girlfriend or boyfriend you have been dating or are serious about having a lasting relationship with, I can't see what you have to gain verses all you have to lose.

Definitely wouldn’t want them to change me. Went I made this post I just felt really alone I never planned to tell someone irl and still don’t because of all they ways it can go wrong and they don’t really need to know. It just sucks sometimes feeling misunderstood and looking for a way to have a conversation with someone other than yourself and in person. This site has helped me to deal with these feelings when they came up and I’d like to thank all of you for replying ?

• 2 weeks later...

I usually tell close people in my life pretty early in our relationship.

Usually I start with tell them or showing them my stuffies. Then later I tell them Im a little that needs diapers and pacifiers! ?

Most of them has been very accepting and fine with it. Others just quit contact. Its not a big deal!

One thing to consider is what is the worst possible reaction you think your family is capable of if they found out something about someone they love that makes them look at the person as if there is something very wrong with them. We know nothing is wrong with the topic we're into on this forum, but it's scary to think of it going really bad because the person they told looks at wearing diapers for non-medical need as "disturbing behavior", even though that's not the case.

Do you think you fall into the "I would probably get kicked out of the house if they reacted that badly" situation? Or the "I know they would still love me, but I think they will give me a very hard time."  Or does your family fall more toward the ideal response categories like "there's no way they would see it as disturbing behavior, I know they totally support me."  There's so many different possible reactions.

It's hard not to have some element of judgment or worry against yourself for wearing diapers, and it feels pretty awesome if we had someone in our family that was totally supportive. But if you feel like you're getting the love or security in the majority of the other areas of your life, then maybe evaluate a little longer whether or not it would be worth it?

• Like 2

The only person that I have told about wearing diaper is my mom, otherwise I had one person that found out by accident, and one that my mom told.  The one woman that found out by accident noticed my diaper sticking out of my shorts at a store, so I guess I only needed to admit I wore diapers and not tell her first.   The other is when my mom  told her friend in the retirement center about my diapers but only after she asked my permission since that woman has the same issues as me.  After I talked to the lady, and we have become friends, my mom told me the lady is a good friend of hers, which is hard to find for her in the retirement center, and she really thought that me and this lady would be a good match for each other

• Like 1

I have never told anybody, and as far I know the only person who knows is my house cleaner- and she hasn't said anything.  It's this cute little game we play where I try to hide the evidence, and she ignores the evidence.  But she has moved my pacifiers, and the last time I forgot to throw out the used diapers before she came

I have no reason to tell anybody else, and I won't unless it's a significant other.  Until then, I've decided to keep silent unless somebody notices, and then I'll address on the fly.  FTR- I was stuck in a car for 14 hours this week, and my MegaMax held out.   On Thursday the issue of surviving that long without a pit stop came up, and I said- a bottle (but didn't say I did- but implied).

• Like 1

The more important and profound question is "Why?". A closed mouth gathers no foot

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

The more important and profound question is "Why?". A closed mouth gathers no foot

ROFLMAO!!!!! ???? so very true!!!!! ??

For me it isn't that I  like to wear, it is for medical reasons, but I did feel a lot less stress wearing diapers.  So in reality, I guess that does mean in a way I like to wear diapers.  While I have needed diapers for a long time, I started to need diapers full time for a couple of years, and losing my last girl friend when she found out I was wearing diapers was what put me over the edge where I needed someone to talk to about wearing diapers.  My mom was the only one I could think of to talk to, who I felt wouldn't judge me in a negative way about needing the diapers for medical reasons.  I know that isn't nearly the same as telling someone you wear for fun, but it is also a lot harder when you know you can't judge jump back out of diapers whenever you want if they conflict with your current activities.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 3:02 AM, jamersdl said:

I recently started seeing somebody and was very reluctant at first to say anything to her about me being an ab/dl.  One night while laying in bed she wouldn't let it go until I told her what my fetish was so I told her.  Low and behold she was very accepting and understanding.  Tonight was the first time I wore around her and she changed me!  It felt amazing.  I'm so glad I told her so we can share more experiences like this.

That's great buddy!????☺️???❤️ By the way, I like your diaper. And your profile pic looks so cute. I'm sure you'd make such an cute baby!???☺️???????❤️??????❤️???☺️??? *HUGS!*????????❤️???☺️❤️??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 11/29/2021 at 10:19 PM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

I have been DL since the 70s. I got popped with MS in 2016. Most of my wifes family now knows. Some friends now do as well.

Do you still have MS??????

• Like 1
17 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Does that mean you're going to die?????☹️???????????

Not sure that is something to bring up to a person with something like MS.  I would google it for information.  People with a condition that is permanent may not like to be reminded or asked about their mortality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Not sure that is something to bring up to a person with something like MS.  I would google it for information.  People with a condition that is permanent may not like to be reminded or asked about their mortality.

Exactly.

Not that I have to tell someone that I like to wear diapers, my spouse already knows that. But recently things have changed for me. I was recently at the urologist for an exam and results on may prostate. No cancer, but off the charts enlarged. The doctor mentioned I will probably need surgery to open up the passage in the future. After that doctor visit, I did some more research on line and spoke to a friend who had that operation. Because of some of the problems, I do not want the surgery if I can get away with it.

I came home after the Dr. Apt. and put a diaper on. As I was researching things I came to the realization that I have been experiencing issues for a long time, with out acknowledging it. I have always like wearing a diaper. Lately I have been wearing them more often and much longer. I have noticed that when wearing a diaper I tend to go pee in it as soon as I have the urge. That actually makes me feel better and more relaxed and the bladder is less painful. So I thought to myself this may be a good time to just bit the bullet and go 24/7.

I was at a restaurant having a dinner with my husband and afterwards we were talking. Some of the discussion was the results of my friends surgery and the complication caused by scar tissues developing. I told my husband that I really don't want the operation in fear of that happening to me. I told him that he may think I am a bit odd because I like to wear diapers, but lately since I have been wearing the all the time, I do feel better.

He told me not to beat myself up because I like wearing a diaper. He told me it is just another form of underwear to him and he was OK with me wearing them. Whew! What a relief. As we left the restaurant I thought to myself I was just given the green light to continue wearing 24/7, and I will.

I will admit that in the last few weeks of wearing all the time, I am peeing a lot easier and feeling better. At night was when the prostate issues would give me the most difficulty. I would wake up having to pee and my bladder felt like it was going to burst. I would go the the bathroom only to dribble and stop. Dribble and Stop. This would repeat itself until I was (I thought) empty. Only to repeat the situation a couple hours later. Now with wearing full time. I did purchase some premium diapers and plastic pants and wear them at night in bed. I do wake up, but just lay there and try to relax and wet my diaper while in be. This is something I have to get used to but confidence in better protection is part of the answer. It has been 5 night so far with me wetting while in bed. No leaks yet. Great. It is getting much easier to release and I am happy about that. If I end up a bedwetter, so be it, I just want a better sleep.

So this conversation about wearing diapers had a much different outcome and one that I am happy with.

I have had no problem telling any of my close friends or family that I like to wear diapers and I haven’t had a bad reaction yet. My family knows (and have known since I was 4.5, my sister was a little bit surprised when she discovered that I still wear diapers when she came to my apartment to pick me up one day and came in to find me sitting in my living room in a tee shirt and a very, very wet diaper) but all my close friends know and most of them have even seen me wearing diapers and no one has had anything negative to say about it. My wife had known for 20 years before we got together and she is fully supportive and she is also my mommy. 

• Like 1