LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

Snap or pullon is largely personal preference. So is the number of pairs to some extent. A person could get by with just two or three with a regular washing routine if wearing every day, an occasional wearer just one or two, or someone like me who has the collector gene and loves plastic pants might have accumulated a couple of hundred pairs, from different manufacturers, different cuts and colors. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I prefer pull on plastic pants.  A lot of people wear the snap on if they aren't mobile as I've heard it helps their care givers change diapers easier or helps if they have to change their own diapers and can't step into a plastic pant and pull them up easily over their diapers.  A DL friend of mine was always buying plastic pants and the ones that were too large he gave to me.  Some people just like to buy them because of the different brands, colors, styles and designs. I have some KINS plastic pants in yellow and light blue, some very heavy traffic signal colored yellow plastic pants, custom made plastic pants with a Harry Potter cloth outer layer and my most recent purchase is Gary Wear black waterproof pants from Northshore.  If you wear 24/7 and wear a waterproof pant over your cloth or disposable diapers, I'd say at least 6 should do you if you change your waterproof pants every time you change diapers.  You may be able to use the same plastic pants throughout the day, but you never know when you may have to wash them and put on a new pair due to leakage or a messy blow out.  You can wash or rinse out a couple pair and have them hanging up to dry while still having a couple pair to use in the mean time. 

• Like 1

I have quite a collection where as a regular DL might have a weeks worth of pairs to use. I have 25 adult Gerbers which are quite rare now. I love those pairs. theres no other like them. They have a nice embossed texture and shiny white surface. I was put into them as a child and remember wearing them then as well. They go so well over a thick diaper. I also have some Garys, Lifestyles and a few etsy ones.

I've got 2 on the go at anytime.  Every morning I wash the pair I've worn for the past 24 hours, & then wear the others while the elastic dries in the washed ones.  When we're on holiday I change into disposables, but I still wear plastic pants over the top - smaller ones.  And I've always got spares in case of rips, which happen every few months.  So I guess I need about 6 pairs, but I've probably got about 12.  All clear polyurethane pull-ons.

On 11/29/2021 at 1:29 AM, vvp39 said:

Snap or pullon is largely personal preference. So is the number of pairs to some extent. A person could get by with just two or three with a regular washing routine if wearing every day, an occasional wearer just one or two, or someone like me who has the collector gene and loves plastic pants might have accumulated a couple of hundred pairs, from different manufacturers, different cuts and colors. 

I also have an affinity for them. Just got a dozen in the mail yesterday. One can NEVER have enough plastic pants "on hand". Just the thought makes me giddy. I LOVE my plastics! Never go anywhere or be without them EVER!

• Like 2
On 11/29/2021 at 2:29 AM, vvp39 said:

A couple of hundred?!?! Thanks for the inferiority complex. I will GET you for that!!

There are two things you can never have too many of; rubber panties and tiaras

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I also have a couple hundred between pull on and snap on just in Gary products probably another easy 50 in rubber bloomers , pants ,PUL and some Salk sani Pants from when only incontinent not a conneseur of them yet .

Now that is probably the biggest collection of waterproof pants I have ever heard anyone having!

• Like 1