LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A pie to the face!

DailyDi

Thursday is a special day when you're pretty much expected to eat dessert. When the pies come around, what's your favorite?

Mine is pecan, but I'm not getting one as I'm the only person who eats it so I'd eat the whole thing. Pumpkin is my second fav, and Mom's first fav, so that's what we're going with.

• Like 1

Pumpkin and pecan are the Thanksgiving pies my family has--they are two pies that are only served around Thanksgiving.  My favourite is probably pumpkin, because my family has it for breakfast the next morning.

Apple, Blueberry, Cherry, Pumpkin, Pecan, Banana cream, Chocolate Cream, Lemon Merange, Peach, Coconut Cream, all those.  In summer I love a fresh made blueberry pie.  In fall, I make a peach pie and apple pie due to the abundant peaches and apples that time of year.  For Halloween and Thanksgiving it's Pumpkin pie.  A few years ago I made homemade mincemeat from an old classic recipe with lard, beef fat and actual beef.  Time consuming but good.  Now days I use Splenda when I bake, very rare do I use sugar unless a recipe absolutely has to have it, and then I usually don't eat what I made, such as Christmas cookies when company comes over.  Most things can be made with Splenda, however I have never found a Pecan Pie recipe that doesn't use sugar and corn syrup, therefor no more Pecan Pie for me.

9 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Thursday is a special day when you're pretty much expected to eat dessert. When the pies come around, what's your favorite?

@DailyDi

Mine are: Apple, Pumpkin, Blueberry and CHOCOLATE in THAT order :)

This posting reminds me of BUGS Bunny, when he was messing around with pies, and has a pie, and he has it in front of someone, ready to SPLAT them and he says "If I dood it, I getta whippin........I DOOD IT - SPLAT!"

:D

Have a Happy Holiday :)

Brian