LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4 Days

32 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

She does not like to be moved when she's found a spot lol. ?

yeah... but she couldn't have been sleeping for 4 days. 

My cat seems to prefer my dirty laundry.  If there's something on the floor.... that becomes "his spot". 

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

She does not like to be moved when she's found a spot lol. ?

Well, it's either that or No diapies for baby Mikey. Take your pick buddy. The cat's lucky I wasn't there. I would've made the cat get up!? LOL!?? Meow meow!???

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

It took 4 days to unbox my latest diaper order as my cat was sleeping on the box all weekend.

Good kitty :3

I know this pain, and it is extremely rude to shoo away a cat who got comfy on a box.

Have you tried a decoy box?

15 minutes ago, barnburner said:

I know this pain, and it is extremely rude to shoo away a cat who got comfy on a box.

Hadn't thought of that... but didn't get any other packages either.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, barnburner said:

Wait wait, hang on! Why is it rude to sho away an cat who got on a comfy box?!?????? if the cat lived under my roof, under my rules, then I don't see what's wrong with making the cat get up off the box. The cat needs to understand that I'm in charge.? LOL!? And that I ALLOW him/her to live there. No getting on my packages. No go!? Naughty kitty-cat!???

• Like 1

For those who know nothing about cats, you really DON'T want to disturb a cat when it is in a comfy spot....... Really, you don't! Look up the meaning of the word 'revenge' in the dictionary, you will see a picture of a cat. Look up any other word, vindictive, etc....you will see the same. 

Cats are wonderful people if you know them, and this includes the basic respect they deserve, as you would respect another person....

So Mike is correct in his treatment of his kitty, (master), since we are the ones who are adopted by them....we are thier pets, and to broach that line is seriously asking for big trouble!!!??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Shoo away a cat and next morning you may find your new couch or chair clawed to shreds!  I'm reminded of that book, "Cat's Revenge" by Claude Balls.  Better to get rid of the cat and get a dog instead.  No more kitty litter or litter box to stink up the house either!  No offence to the cat people out there!

On 10/19/2021 at 8:22 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wait wait, hang on! Why is it rude to sho away an cat who got on a comfy box?!?????? if the cat lived under my roof, under my rules, then I don't see what's wrong with making the cat get up off the box. The cat needs to understand that I'm in charge.? LOL!? And that I ALLOW him/her to live there. No getting on my packages. No go!? Naughty kitty-cat!???

i have to agree, if im feeding it, dealing with its litter, giving it a place to sleep under my roof, playing with it, IM THE BOSS, id just move the fuzzball, and i like cats, i had one that i loved back in the 90s, but she learned to obey me. if i say "move" she knew i meant "now"

• Like 1
On 10/20/2021 at 4:18 PM, rusty pins said:

Shoo away a cat and next morning you may find your new couch or chair clawed to shreds!  I'm reminded of that book, "Cat's Revenge" by Claude Balls.  Better to get rid of the cat and get a dog instead.  No more kitty litter or litter box to stink up the house either!  No offence to the cat people out there!

No... the dog just stinks up the house instead.  ?   The bigger the dog... the stinkier! 

• Like 1

The dog is a perfect angel. When it's stormy out, all we do is open the door and she runs to her kennel and gets in and pulls the door shut behind her. Sometimes we don't even lock it and she stays in.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

The dog is a perfect angel. When it's stormy out, all we do is open the door and she runs to her kennel and gets in and pulls the door shut behind her. Sometimes we don't even lock it and she stays in.

That's very cool buddy!? She's a REALLY smart dog!???❤️? She deserves lots of love!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️???❤️???❤️???❤️?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, barnburner said:

Welp, It would seem many people dont know why the Egyptians worshipped cats.

Because cats are very mysterious..... But also very awesome!! ??