LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers amd gay bars

Young1

Has anyone gone to a gay bar/night club and wore a diaper or seen someone wearing a diaper? 

Just curious... i knkw the lgbtq community could be more accepting to weird kinks and whatnot....

• Like 2

I've been to many gay bars wearing diapers. Like any other bar or place I go wearing, I don't advertise to the fact I have a diaper on. I haven't noticed others wearing and no one has ever commented on my wearing. I haven't gone to any bars that were having a fetish type of night going on though. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 7:35 PM, willnotwill said:

There have been some gay bars around that have hosted diaper nights and the like.   Have never tried them.

Wow! Really?! That's cool! I wonder what that's like.? I hope it's fun, because if it was I would go. Then again I would probably not get much out of it because I'm asexual and don't drink alcohol. (Usually) but I still love to party!❤️??❤️?☺️??❤️ If alcohol tasted sweet and didn't fuck up my mind I would definitely try it! I have the taste buds of a little boy!☺️???? Although I would try a mimosa or a appletini, I hear they're quite delicious too.? I actually wanna find a beer That's sweet too, like REALLY sweet! I am a sweetheart after all!?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️????????

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/4/2021 at 1:48 PM, Young1 said:

Has anyone gone to a gay bar/night club and wore a diaper or seen someone wearing a diaper? 

Just curious... i knkw the lgbtq community could be more accepting to weird kinks and whatnot....

I havent been to a gay bar for a long time but about maybe 10 years ago when I was at one and wearing a pullup I got noticed. I went to the bathroom and there was one stall that was out of order so had to use a urinal and I had to go really bad so I knew the pullup wouldn't hold it.  In order to not get my pullup and pants soaked when I'm out I sometimes just pull it down like I do to underwear. So I loosened my belt and unbuttoned my pants pulled down my diaper and started to go. A young guy then pulled up beside me and asked if I was wearing a diaper. He said it was cool but then when we were back at our tables I could tell he was discussing it with his friends where all looking over towards me. I felt very self-conscience about it.

On 10/4/2021 at 2:03 PM, Wet Knight said:

Yes.

Got chatting and became friends with a queer couple into 'watersports'.

I think watersports are more accepted in the gay community than in the hetero community. I read a survey onetime about sexual practices that said something like 6 or 7 percent of gay men like it or would like to try it. I dont know the percentage for heteros but I suspect it isn't this high.

• 3 months later...

Been padded at gay bars several times. Wore a megamax on both occasions that I had my ass grabbed. Both times by people I knew, and both times niether could tell. Leaked when I misjudged how wet I was on one occasion but changed into a fresh one in the car and the spot dried after a half hour.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

The Bullet bar in North Hollywood has a DiaperActive event four times a year. Pretty much the whole bar wears diapers, including some people who aren't into diapers. It's a good event.

Interesting collection of "posters" for those nights:

THE BULLET BAR Presents DIAPER ACTIVE Sponsored by TYKABLES, A Fetish Night for Diaper Boys, Daddies and Dudes who want to be PAMPERED: Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 9:00 PM. $5 cover.

The last one seems to have ben earlier this year.   Don't see any upcoming on their calendar (seems to have been supplanted by more regular underwear nights).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 6/25/2022 at 9:34 AM, willnotwill said:

Interesting collection of "posters" for those nights:

THE BULLET BAR Presents DIAPER ACTIVE Sponsored by TYKABLES, A Fetish Night for Diaper Boys, Daddies and Dudes who want to be PAMPERED: Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 9:00 PM. $5 cover.

The last one seems to have ben earlier this year.   Don't see any upcoming on their calendar (seems to have been supplanted by more regular underwear nights).

Oh wow

• Like 1

The next Diaper Active is 30 July 2022 at the Bullet. It is the same weekend as SummerCAP, and since I am in St Louis, I am going to SummerCAP. The next DiaperActive after this is 5 November. I expect to attend the DiaperActive that will be scheduled for January or April 2023.

There are rules on what you cannot do, and since this is in a residential area, and the bar wants to be a considerate neighbor, you come and go in street clothes. The bar and the patio get really crowded, so expect that. There is a bag check, so you come in street clothes and change into what you want to wear and check your bag.  

Also, wet diapers are ok, but NO poopy diapers. Volunteers will change your diaper with diapers provided by the sponsor (Tykables). This is generally considered a male event, however, I have trans friends who attend and I have seen women attend. 

There may be go-go dancers, and the music is always real loud, so conversations are hard to do. The bar can serve your drink in a sippy cup usually.

Also, you do not have to wait for DiaperActive to walk around the bar in a diaper. They are kink friendly, and I have attended UnderBear night wearing only a diaper and sneakers. The only comment I got was from two very large bears in jockstraps who jokingly told me that I was going straight to hell. They were great guys and I had a great time at this bar.

Support your local gay bars and coffee shops! They are great safe spaces!

• Like 2

Other than gay bars, there are other organizations that exist that support kink life styles. In my area, I am active with FetLife events. Some open play nights allow all sorts of kink play, and we generally have a "Littles Table". At that table we have our stuffies, our coloring books, and wear our onesies or diapers. Generally, we also participate in other play during the night. For example, I have a kink friend who is my dom and she spanks me in my diaper. I get up on a spanking horse, and present my diapered but. She uses a wooden paddle, a strap, and a flogger to spank my butt, my legs, and my back. It is an awesome experience and the sub-space it causes me is the most relaxing feeling I have ever experienced. Then I go back to my Littles Table with my blanket and a binky and just zone out in little space.  

In the St Louis area we have at least four or five play opportunities each month for this sort of treatment. The Littles Munch and Little Scouts events are a great way to get introduced to the community and the vetting process is good. The community play events emphasize consensual play. Learn the terms RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink) and Dungeon Monitored events. 

I learned that by opening up to other kinks, which can also be fun, I have found opportunities for my need for diaper play.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

I

2 hours ago, Bedwettingvtguy said:

Like to find a gay bar in Vermont. Please let me know. 

If you Google gay bars in Vermont I'm sure you will find what you're seeking. Just on a quick search like half a dozen pop up.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I tend to get depressed and such when I hit a gay bar. Trying to make connections and having everyone tell me that they don't do anything with straight guys. It gets kinda agrivating and old really flocking fast.

On the other hand, I have worn diapers to the bars more than once. It really depends on what I am wearing, as not all outfits are good for giving concealment of the diapers. I have even seen a few others in diapers at the bars, but, I was not able to make contact then.

Bar PM in St Louis has some Gear Nights and the occasional AB/DL event. They do advertise some of this on Facebook. I went to an AB event this past winter that was fun, but a bit cold for diaper wear. Street clothes to the door, other clothing inside.

• Like 1