LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are you having for dinner tonight?

~Brian~

On 10/2/2021 at 6:50 PM, WBDaddy said:

Tacos can be smart and sensible!  Pescado with nice rare tuna and a citrus slaw with pickled red onions = yummy and healthy!  

If only I ate any of that. ? I like good old fashioned beef or chicken tacos with taco seasoning, cheese, taco sauce. maybe a little sprinkle of lettuce. 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

If only I ate any of that. ? I like good old fashioned beef or chicken tacos with taco seasoning, cheese, taco sauce. maybe a little sprinkle of lettuce. 

Ah, gringo style.  Got it.  :D:D :D 

• Haha 1

Tonight we had pan-seared salmon with some furikake seasoning, accompanied by egg crepini crepes stuffed with sauteed peppers, asparagus, and zuchini with an orange-tofu cream sauce.    

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Cheap night. Hotdogs with chili and cheese on them.

That sounds very good buddy. I love an good hot dog.?? You gotta to put them on the grill and burn them just a little bit to make them good! You also have to burn the buns a little bit too. That's the only way to make a hot dog!??☺️??????❤️ And chili and cheese is a must. It's SO delicious! Mmmmm!???❤️????❤️?

3 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Ah, gringo style.  Got it.  :D:D :D 

? very gringo. At least I didn't say taco bell lol

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Add a splash of relish or some kickles and that's good eats! 

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

No onions, gotta have onions with chili and cheese...

........or maybe thats just me...

But I love onions on stuff!! ??

11 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That sounds very good buddy. I love an good hot dog.?? You gotta to put them on the grill and burn them just a little bit to make them good! You also have to burn the buns a little bit too. That's the only way to make a hot dog!??☺️??????❤️ And chili and cheese is a must. It's SO delicious! Mmmmm!???❤️????❤️?

i normally just cook one over a burner with a skewer, not exactly the same as a grill, lacks a charcoal burning taste, but its not bad(and that is when i dont split them and do them on a griddle)

• Like 1
18 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Tonight we had pan-seared salmon with some furikake seasoning, accompanied by egg crepini crepes stuffed with sauteed peppers, asparagus, and zuchini with an orange-tofu cream sauce.    

Uppity rich gourmet!!  LOL!

Well today for lunch me and my family went to this local restaurant called MOD Pizza! It was really good! They actually make the pizza right in front of you. Which is kinda like Subway.? I had a mad dog Pizza, which is a meat lovers Pizza! The crest was very good. And the pizzas were actually small, about 10 inches around. So not too filling which is good if you're watching your weight, which I am. LOL!?? I took two slices home with me for tomorrow for lunch. Yummy!????❤️

spider-man-pizza-time.gif

• Like 1

Tonight we had chicken with pepperoncini with red onions, egg plant, celery, parsley, garlic and oregano, served with a salad of home-grown lettuce, radishes, home-grown cherry tomatoes, cucumber with a pear-gorgonzola dressing.

Not uppity, nor particularly rich, but I like to cook.

6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Back to chicken salad tonight. BLT style.

Sounds delicious Mikey!???❤️ I love me a good BLT, especially with crispy bacon. It's all about the bacon!?????????? ??❤️????❤️?

• Like 2
12 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Tonight we had chicken with pepperoncini with red onions, egg plant, celery, parsley, garlic and oregano, served with a salad of home-grown lettuce, radishes, home-grown cherry tomatoes, cucumber with a pear-gorgonzola dressing.

Not uppity, nor particularly rich, but I like to cook.

Grown up Mikey likes the sound of that! Little Mikey says too many vegetables!

7 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Sounds delicious Mikey!???❤️ I love me a good BLT, especially with crispy bacon. It's all about the bacon!?????????? ??❤️????❤️?

It was good! I had BBQ chicken salad that has a smoky bbg sauce mixed in that went really well with the smoky, salty bacon!

24 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

It was good! I had BBQ chicken salad that has a smoky bbg sauce mixed in that went really well with the smoky, salty bacon!

It's okay Little Mikey, I'll feed you all the cookies and candies you want. Shhhh!??? And give you lots of cuddles and snuggles. I love to spoil babies!???❤️??☺️?

14 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Smoking is bad for you!!!!! 

Tonight was a meeting night, so I had a nice chefs salad with ranch dressing. Lots of mozzerilla, ham, turkey, and others stuffs...

Very yummy. ??

Tonight I had homemade cheeseburgers made on the grill! With sauteed onions on it, in this kind of special sauce and the hamburger meat was rare. The buns were all nice and toasty. And that first bite was so delicious. it was really good!? I also had homemade french fries to go with it.? they were spicy! Which is just the way I like it, with plenty of salt and pepper!?? And of course, a soda!?? I love an good homemade cheeseburger!??☺️????❤️

• Like 2
15 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Tonight I had homemade cheeseburgers made on the grill! With sauteed onions on it, in this kind of special sauce and the hamburger meat was rare. The buns were all nice and toasty. And that first bite was so delicious. it was really good!? I also had homemade french fries to go with it.? they were spicy! Which is just the way I like it, with plenty of salt and pepper!?? And of course, a soda!?? I love an good homemade cheeseburger!??☺️????❤️

One year old babies shouldn't eat cheeseburgers with sauteed onions and spicy french fries!  They should have a bottle of formula and a jar of Gerber strained peas!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

One year old babies shouldn't eat cheeseburgers with sauteed onions and spicy french fries!  They should have a bottle of formula and a jar of Gerber strained peas!

That's very true buddy! And Little Spidey would definitely like that for his little baby tummy.? But please don't tell Daddy Spidey was very naughty. Please????? Otherwise Daddy will get mad and upset and say, "No fastfood for baby!" And he would give me a spanking and make me sit in timeout for a hour.?? it's funny that you say that though, because I actually saw an documentary on YouTube called fastfood babies. It was about these babies that were addicted to food. I'm not even joking, when I first saw it I was shocked!?? Here's the video.

• Like 1

Another meeting and dinner was...... Well after I had a "snack at Wendy's...chili and a kids burger.... I had'nt eaten all day and I was a bit on the peckish side..

Ahem!! ....."Dinner was a nice bowl if french onion soup (fav!) And a dinner salad.... Very yummy...??

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Chicken salad again tonight. Now that we have a working oven, we need to go shopping for stuff to put in it!

Yay!!!!!!! I love shopping! Especially for food!?☺️??❤️

• Like 1