LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*2 Year Update - My 24/7 Journey*

@Kif

(~Brian's Journey Thread and Updates)

update on my training: I’ve been 24 seven ever since The beginning of 2020. There are times when I end up having a lot of wet accidents, and then there are times where I just have a few BM’s.  Yesterday, I ate dinner and then I ended up having a blowout which I had to deal with, but I’m glad that I have the diaper, because that helps me immensely. You may have to clean it up, but at least having a diaper on keeps that stuff at bay. I don’t know if my stomach has been causing some of this issue, because every few minutes it makes funny noises, like it’s digesting something which is normal, but I still wonder sometimes if my stomach is screwed up because of something else. Last night it came so fast I couldn’t stop it and then it made me cramp up and then Force eject.

i’ve noticed that most times my pee, feels like either it comes out slow and then moderate, and then other times it comes out real fast. What happens is as it starts to burn then it hurts quote then it just opens up and it feels like a river exploding in my pants. This is exactly what I want as far as being able to release, but I hope that if I have my bladder drain out that fast, hopefully I don’t flood the diaper out: I’ve done that before he he ?

If I haven’t said it before I’ll say it again: diapers of save my life, and I love them a lot: when you can’t sleep some nights or you’re in pain, a diaper is like an angel because you can use it and then change it out. It’s pretty cool that I was able to do this, and that I was finally able to accept that I am incontinent and I am a diaper lover, so I just let it go. It feels good to release, especially if you are under stress because you can release all of the stress every Time you use the diaper, and that, in my opinion, is one of the best things, with everything you release, you feel better because you don’t have to worry. I am trying my best to do what I know to be right, and I’m hoping that I will be able to continue my training as well. There’s no reason for me to be running and hurting myself so I diaper is my choice, and I’m glad I did it!

Congrats to those are who are continuing to train, and who have “graduated the training“ most times you have to deal with life, so your training time might be limited, but once you get past the training stage, and you accept it, then you are halfway home. I think I’m almost there at least, but I’m not quite sure. One thing I am quite sure of is that my diapers are my friend, and that is what I will use. As I said, I’m sick and tired of trying to run or trying to move real fast and then end up on the floor because of this. Diapers allow me to sleep andd deal with feelings and the incontinence, and it’s cool but I’m able to finally come to the realization the diapers and I are old friends, and I don’t want to give them up!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Liink to My Journey Thread
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Congrats to those are who are continuing to train, and who have “graduated the training“ most times you have to deal with life, so your training time might be limited, but once you get past the training stage, and you accept it, then you are halfway home

Thanks a lot! 

I don't want to detract too much from Becca's thread, but I'll say you're 100% right on how importance acceptance is, and seeing how it fits into your life. Life adjustment and acceptance took the bulk of those 6 months for me (maybe for Becca too?), but once it's out of the way it's sooooo much easier to let the physical changes happen! 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 6:59 AM, Kif said:

Thanks a lot! 

I don't want to detract too much from Becca's thread, but I'll say you're 100% right on how importance acceptance is, and seeing how it fits into your life. Life adjustment and acceptance took the bulk of those 6 months for me (maybe for Becca too?), but once it's out of the way it's sooooo much easier to let the physical changes happen! 

@Kif@Little Sherri @Enthusi@Beccathelittle@Evelyn Dellcerro@Transfusionelle@DailyDi @AwakenEvil@Elfy 

I also don’t want to detract from Becca‘s thread, nor do I want to clog up others threads with information that is not relevant to the topic at hand. To that end, I will probably post my own “journeys thread“ very shortly. It is my hope however, that because I have had my particular “ struggles with what I deal with“ that people don’t think any less of me. There are many things that are on my mind, and many of them have been spinning around in it for weeks. We all are here because we are either started our journey, continuing our journey, or we have accepted ourselves for who we are, and our journey has changed, or something has happened to each of us to make us realize that we must make choices that make our lives better.

I can assure you however, that my struggle is “real” and there’s not a “desire”. I do have “desires”, and I have feelings, and have struggles with those feelings for years, but I do deal with incontinence on a daily basis, and have had to come to the realization that the best thing that has for me is to go 24 seven with diapers,  I have made that decision after dealing with incontinence, accidents, IBS, diverticulitis, and the fact that I have not been able to sleep very well for a long time. What I post is something that I share with you all, because I believe that it will help others, and each of us is on our own journey, and as such we can help others as they progress through the journey, because each one of us starts down the same road, and it is straight for a while, but after a while it might diverge, and we might go down to short cuts, and we might take the long way around, but eventually, the road Stops right here, at daily diapers, at Mikey’s front door, and we have a lot of stories and other types of information that we can share with others. It is always been my intention to be as helpful and as open and honest as I possibly can. Sometimes, we all disagree with what someone says, or whether someone is being honest, but I can be 100% open and honest by telling you that what I am telling you is the gods honest truth. Daily diapers is the one place that I feel safe, and the one place that understands exactly what we go through.

To that end I will continue to help people who need assistance or guidance, or just to talk to someone who has been down the road people have been traveling. We all start at the beginning of the road, we run into bumps in the road, we go around the bumps in the road, we run into good people that can help us: everyone has their struggles and their stories to tell, and it is my hope that through the forms, we can enrich someone else’s life by telling them the struggles that we face or face or continue to deal with on a daily basis, and have people understand that diapers are not just for those who are incontinent, they are for those who wish to wear them, who have medical reasons for wearing them, and sometimes they are for psychological or comfort reasons, and we should not diminish the reason for someone wanting to wear them. Whether you be an adult baby, a diaper lover, or whatever it is that you identify as, we all share the same thing in common: we wear diapers for whatever reason, that’s why we are here. I ask that people remember to be respectful of everyone’s desires and everyone’s struggles, also remembering that there are people who are disabled, who are incontinent and deal with this on a daily basis, and that is also a reason people wear diapers: if there’s one thing I’ve learned about this place, it is that we are tolerant of peoples opinions, or their beliefs, or what they think, and as far as I’m concerned, this is home, the one place that I can feel comfortable discussing things that I used to think were things that were not discussed.

if I was to place my journeys thread here on the system, where should that be?  

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information and handles/General Edits
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey DD!

7 months, 11 days later and we're much farther down this padded path then I could have imagined :) Hope everyone is doing well!

The last 30 days I've had quite a few more significant changes then the last two, and I'm feeling like a snowball slowly descending down a large mountain having now gained a bit of momentum and size. Will see where we end up in a few more months or longer.

Wetting

In the last 30 days, I have been having all sorts of new feelings & changes. Friends, what I'm now experiencing albeit on very random and short intervals are subconscious wetting episodes in small amounts. It's not all the time, but it is happening much more frequently no matter what position I find myself in. Multiple times now, I've felt just a sudden warmth down below and it often lasts more than a few seconds. It took me a minute to recognize what was going on downstairs when it first happened, but it's now happening at least once a day where I notice it.  I've also noticed while sneezing, or laughing I'll often be leaking a bit too. 

So big changes yes! though, I'm still wetting too, although I don't seem to really have to think about it at all really. And when the urge does hit, it's not very much that comes out.  During a family easter party, I was sitting enjoying a nice meal with friends & family I was wetting myself without much effort, and really just as soon as I felt the need. Reflecting on that for me was just a revelation on how far I've come, because when I first started and even during a good while of social outings I struggled at first.

So that's quite a bit of changes for me :)

Messing

Small changes in this area I guess? It's hard to describe, but I touched on it a bit during my last update. The warning time before I feel the need to mess has become a lot more dull or just less of a warning window. While I was at the park earlier in the month at a social gathering I had the most intense need to mess that seemed to hit me out of nowhere. I was able to slowly walk away and made it halfway to the parking lot to "get something from my car" before I ended up just letting go while pretending to stare at my phone. Thankfully nobody seemed to notice the woman filling her well covered dip, but the change was a little harrowing. 

At home, or in areas where I'm really really relaxed that warning / need feels even less, and I've been letting go as soon as I've felt any sort of need. 

Anything subconscious like wetting? no, not really.  I'm not really sure what to expect here, but I have been letting go as soon as the need hits me.

Mental

Short but sweet, really mentally I've been A-OK, and at peace where I am, and where I may end up. I was quite surprised with my wetting changes this month, but I have never had a negative thought towards it. I've definitely started seeing and owning my incontinence. I don't feel I'm pretending anymore, and instead just accepted it as truth. 

In the end I'm much more happy being the goofball oddity I am.

• Like 4

Congrats, this sounds like a super exciting time for you! 

I'm trying to think of questions to ask, but really am just happy to see you're doing so well -- so, congrats! :D❤️ 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Kif said:

Congrats, this sounds like a super exciting time for you! 

I'm trying to think of questions to ask, but really am just happy to see you're doing so well -- so, congrats! :D❤️ 

Thank you :) Same to you! Congratulations on your surgery!

If you or anyone does have questions, I'm an open book. ?

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Beccathelittle said:

In the end I'm much more happy being the goofball oddity I am.

Becca!

I'm about two months behind you and take great encouragement in the progress you have experienced!  I really appreciate the details you provide about the new sense of what I'll call "immediate release" versus those that take time and greater awareness to happen.  I've sensed some of that at the 5 month mark, but maybe only 5-10% of the time, whereas most of the time I am aware and then it happens.  Not sure if that makes sense.

Also, I'm more convinced that relaxing on messing is helping with the urinary portion more than its building up fecal incontinence.  I could be wrong and I'm fine with that too, but it seems like relaxing all muscles constantly can't help but accelerate progress!  I'll have to try the looking at phone one next time I'm in public!  I did find that I was out walking about when I had an "accident" with number two that I didn't expect, but by no means is there total loss of control at this point. 

I share your mental progress.  It seems the further along I get, the more peace I am finding.  I'm sure there will be frustrations and moments as I journey, but I have been MUCH more at peace over the last two months than I expected.  Yes, I suppose we are all "oddities", but everyone is in their own way, we just choose to express ours! 

Keep the updates coming and thank you for posting!

• 4 weeks later...

Good Afternoon DD! 

So today would be 8 months, and 6 days being 24/7, I've spent nearly a full year in diapers, it's crazy just how quickly time passes!

This update is going to be pretty small, because in honesty, nothing really feels to have changed since my last update. 
I'm still leaking, and easily able to go/mess in any position. But nothing really feels "different" compared to the prior months.

My bladder seems often confused in a way? Like 90% of the time it's pretty easy, all of a sudden i'll feel a deep urge to pee, but for the life of me struggle to relax and let go or in a way figure out how to let go? When I finally do, it's like the smallest wetting of my life. And I'm totally unsure why that would be, or what it means. But It feels like I make two steps forward, one back in a way. 

Messing has been pretty much the same as last month, I still have a warning but it's right when I need to go. It doesn't take much effort to start, but I do feel like I've giving complete permission to start if that makes sense.

Sorry for the very small update, and not much to show for it :) Wish I could surprise or write more, but I don't know how to describe something that's just normal repetition at this point. 

If you have any questions please let me know!! :) 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Beccathelittle said:

Good Afternoon DD! 

So today would be 8 months, and 6 days being 24/7, I've spent nearly a full year in diapers, it's crazy just how quickly time passes!

This update is going to be pretty small, because in honesty, nothing really feels to have changed since my last update. 
I'm still leaking, and easily able to go/mess in any position. But nothing really feels "different" compared to the prior months.

My bladder seems often confused in a way? Like 90% of the time it's pretty easy, all of a sudden i'll feel a deep urge to pee, but for the life of me struggle to relax and let go or in a way figure out how to let go? When I finally do, it's like the smallest wetting of my life. And I'm totally unsure why that would be, or what it means. But It feels like I make two steps forward, one back in a way. 

Messing has been pretty much the same as last month, I still have a warning but it's right when I need to go. It doesn't take much effort to start, but I do feel like I've giving complete permission to start if that makes sense.

Sorry for the very small update, and not much to show for it :) Wish I could surprise or write more, but I don't know how to describe something that's just normal repetition at this point. 

If you have any questions please let me know!! :) 

@Beccathelittle

congratulations on your journey! It does not matter how much or how little progress has happened, and the reason I say that is because each person progresses at their own speed, some of us can move faster than the others depending on what happens with our bodies or our lives, no update is too big and no update it's too small.

What I would suggest is that you continue to use your diapers for everything, and do not worry whether there is only a small amount or a large amount. Sometimes it takes a lot longer to be able to get to the point where you are releasing without having your bladder tried to stop you. Remember, you are trying to defeat years of potty training that you have been given, so your body is trying to stop you from making a mess. Once you are able to get to the point that you feel the need to release, and you release it, and you can do it on a very consistent basis, it will become easier. Wherever you are, just let your body take control: whatever happens let it happen, and try to keep yourself relaxed. I know it can be hard sometimes, but that's the way it has to be.

Oh, and by the way, I have added my journey thread 2 my profile so that you can see what I have been dealing with. If you're interested, just go to my about me page and click on the link about my journey thread.

As I said, do not worry about how fast it happens, sometimes it happens faster with others, depending on what is going on. My suggestion is that you keep on drinking a lot of liquid, and eventually if you keep drinking liquid, your body will not have a choice but to release whatever it's holding. Sometimes it can burn or hurt if you hold it for a long time, so that is not a good idea. However, the safest way to do it in my opinion is to keep on introducing liquid and just let your body take its course.

*****HUG****

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hey DD, :) 

9 Months & 9 Days 24/7!  Still alive and padded as ever, here to give a little update for everyone. It's been a very busy month for me in both personal and professional life, and I'm finally getting some free time to relax during this long weekend to write an update for everyone. 

I feel over the last 9 months, my progression from completely continent during the day (started off already wetting the bed for those who have not read prior months) to where I am now has been a very slow and repetitive one, with most days just being the same ole same ole. It's kind of sneaky, where you're just so used to doing something, that you forget you're really doing it. And if you're like me having gone down the padded path, you've gone from internally questioning, did I just give myself permission to go because don't remember letting go.. To now really having stopped being so self aware and just going with the flow. hah.

Wetting Changes in the last 30 days are to a point where I'm on autopilot, and just going when I need to go. I don't think about it, more just body feels need, I'm either already letting go or it takes a half a second or so to just let go if I'm even paying attention. On a very rare occasion when I stand up I'll feel the need to pee and already be walking away while letting go. Other times, i'll be doing something and feel the need to pee but for the life of me cannot let go, and have to really concentrate on doing something below only to let out barely anything. Confused Bladder? I have no idea, but it does happen sometimes. 

----

For Messing, I've experienced a few things this month unlike earlier months and my very first bout of genuine messing. 

My very first uncontrolled messing was an early morning, I had been sitting down at my desk working from home and got up to get myself a soda water from the fridge. I opened the fridge door and bent over to the bottom shelf to grab a drink, at the same time I felt myself pushing down below, something I wasn't aware I was doing and let out a very very small mess. It wasn't very much, and the cleanup was pretty quick to deal with. Later I had another mess but more like I knew it was coming and just let it happen as I'm normally used to. 

Later in the month I had left home and started driving towards downtown when one of the worst most urgent feelings of needing to go RIGHT NOW hit me very hard. I found myself driving, having semi stood up in my seat and pushing at the same time to let go. I felt like my body had betrayed me, when It would of been much more easier to have this happen at home. I was able to stop at a grocery store and change in a private bathroom. This was more than a little embarrassing, but hopefully none the wiser. My bigger complaint was being late to where I needed to be originally. 

Finally, yesterday morning I woken up as normal, soaked & sleepy, groggily waking up for an early morning of work. Immediately as soon as I stood up, the my internally messy urge alarm hit, I had a very intense cramp, and I found myself not even moving a few inches from my bed to letting go and starting the morning with a shower.

Throughout the month it's been pretty much like other months outside of those events, where I feel the need and just relax and let go. I definitely feel like the internal alarm system which used to warn me well in advance is now broken and instead just letting me know right when I need to go. 

----------

Mentally I'm still pretty happy and positive with how life has been, and moving towards, though I'm definitely ready for a vacation from work. I feel like I've been pulled in too many directions and just need some time to rest and relax. Looking forward to a break even if it's just a staycation at this point. 

With the 24/7 thing, what was something major when I had first started really has just become the norm, and I don't really have the constant desire or repetitive musings my little mind used to have. I'm definitely happy, but the messing stuff has made me a little timid. I guess if I'm being truthful I didn't know what to expect when I first started 9 months ago, but now that the internal alarm clock feels broken it has me a little weary of when and where it will fail me again. I've been incredibly lucky that in these 9 months nothing majorly embarrassing has happened but what about the future? Where will it go from here? What other changes will happen that I'm not expecting? I guess it's just a little timidness about the unknown. 

----

Anyway I thank you for reading, if anyone has questions please let me know :) Hope you all have great a wonderful month ahead, and that your lives are blessed ones. 

- Beccathelittle

• Like 7

@Beccathelittle

Thank you thank you thank you!  I'm a couple months behind you and didn't really start adding messing to the journey until month 3, so probably more behind you in that regard.  I am SOOO encouraged by your honest and detailed posts!! I'm also so sorry to hear about your timidity, but totally makes sense!  I have found that the more I put myself in public positions around the time my messing normally happens, the more I get used to dealing with the public stuff.  At the end of the day, at least for me, I've found that I"m usually more embarrassed than anyone else that is ever involved and truthfully, who cares.  At the end of the day, they have their life to live and I have mine! For me, it is VERY encouraging to hear about your alarm clock confusion.  I mean at the end of the day I truly would love to have that experience!  Your small steps are so encouraging (have I already said that? :)). 

I have the same things going on with wetting where occasionally there is a massive urge (usually in the mornings) followed only be a really small wetting that I barely notice happening once it starts and honestly couldn't tell you when it ends!

Please enjoy the day and know you are inspiring others!

• Like 1

Thank you :) Appreciate everyone, and happy to hear my random written musings help others. 

5 hours ago, DLJeff52 said:

@Beccathelittle

I'm also so sorry to hear about your timidity, but totally makes sense!  I have found that the more I put myself in public positions around the time my messing normally happens, the more I get used to dealing with the public stuff.  At the end of the day, at least for me, I've found that I"m usually more embarrassed than anyone else that is ever involved and truthfully, who cares.  At the end of the day, they have their life to live and I have mine! For me, it is VERY encouraging to hear about your alarm clock confusion.  I mean at the end of the day I truly would love to have that experience!  Your small steps are so encouraging (have I already said that? :)). 

I've tried to be as accurate with everything going on each month, and for me these new timid feelings were not something I started with. Initially I was super happy and excited as things ever so slowly progressed and still am to the day. But as I'm now experiencing these new messier changes it's made me a bit worried about what situations I may find myself in. I'm still going to put on the brave & derpy face, and move on each day albeit just ever so worried about the imaginary scenarios I may run into. 

I had fully committed before starting, and knew that if anything really did start to change, I'd make it my best effort not to let it control my life. I still want to be out and about, and live a normal life. I still work, have & see friends & family, and do counseling work on the side. So far nothing has kept me from doing those things, and ultimately if something happens I just need to accept it, it's part of being 24/7.  

Now that my internal body alarm is a little off (wonder if that will worsen or not) it's just afraid of being in a situation where I cannot immediately change. It also means I will soon have to start being a little more open with whom I share if I'm in that situation.   (a little scary)

Early on, it felt like I was pretending when it came to incontinence, and if I were to tell somebody it would feel like I was just lying. Now I'm no longer feeling that way, and honestly given the changes I truthfully could not even claim I'm fully continent anymore. So I'm able to tell the truth now? yay? just worried about how people may react.

I'm definitely moving towards something more each day, the unknown is just the scary part. 

I write all this to just express my thoughts on the matter. It's a work in progress :) 

--

If anyone has any questions or I have not written on something well enough, please let me know. 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Beccathelittle said:

Early on, it felt like I was pretending when it came to incontinence, and if I were to tell somebody it would feel like I was just lying. Now I'm no longer feeling that way, and honestly given the changes I truthfully could not even claim I'm fully continent anymore. So I'm able to tell the truth now? yay? just worried about how people may react.

Your honesty is so refreshing! I'm a "helper" so just wishing I could help you move past the timidity when all I should really do is be applauding your forthright update and wondering how I'll handle it when I get there!  Thank you again!  

On 1/25/2022 at 4:21 AM, Beccathelittle said:

Toot City... Seriously, I'm not sure what's been going on down below, but I've become a tiny toot factory over the last month. Nothing super embarrassing, but it's just tiny amounts of gas being passed without consent just by standing up or walking around.

How has this changed after nearly five month, are you still that mobile fart factory? 

18 minutes ago, igel said:

How has this changed after nearly five month, are you still that mobile fart factory? 

Hah I forgot I had written that, but I suppose in truthfulness I have not really been paying attention. Yes I pass toots, and have never really had to think about letting it go. It just happens, especially when i'm standing up or or bending I'd suppose.

It hasn't really affected me, and it's not noisy either, honestly they are just silent feelings if anything. 

• Like 1

Not audible, though I'm not really paying attention too much. In every situation it's been silent and just a slightly mushy rear until I can change. The smell on the other hand is really important to pay attention too and I've been very diligent in drinking & eating clean. After each change I use a barrier cream & powder,  I also take an "internal deodizer" which helps, but you still definitely can tell somebody is messy. It's just less pungent. And I'm incredibly quick to change. I want clean skin, and a healthy downstairs. Would hate to go to the doctor for something wrong down there. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Beccathelittle said:

I want clean skin, and a healthy downstairs. Would hate to go to the doctor for something wrong down there. 

Amen!!! What barrier cream works for you?

• Like 1

Boudreaux's Butt Paste , it works really really well. I usually go through a tub every month and a half so I have it auto shipped from amazon. But you can buy it at just about any grocery store.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the updates!

I would say you can definitely qualify as incontinent, to some degree at this point. In that way, you can be (somewhat) open and honest and let them know you have had issues and are dealing with it. It is what it is. I have had varying degrees of incontinence that I have let my doctors and others know about. Frankly, I thought I would have people ask me about things after 6 months of 24/7 but it has never come up, beyond those I've told. Including I work in a small office, and my messy diapers are in the trash (bagged), and yet, not a mention from anyone. I did replace the trashcan for a slightly larger one and when asked I just said I broke the trashcan by accident so replaced it.

If I am asked, I plan on just saying I have occasional issues. No one but my wife knows I wear 24/7. Speaking of, I do wear a swimsuit on the boat and at the beach. I occasionally wet myself but its not a big deal as I just spill a drink/water on my lap, or run to the water or something. No messy accidents in a swimsuit yet... I have noticed I cant be drinking (water/beer) while in the boat as I will release, so I only drink when I am in or near the water.

As far as 24/7 vs incontinent. I realize incontinence is something that many people yearn for on here. I have even seen comments like "before you decide to go 24/7, you need to make rules and stick to them" from people who IDK if they have ever actually taken the plunge. What I am saying is, you can change the rules. If you think it's best to hold your flow, hold the flow! I go back and forth. Make your 24/7 lifestyle based on your own situation. You are the only one who is keeping track of it, so just do what you want!

~ Hope that helps! You're amazing and I love following you. Keep on posting!! :)

• Like 4
On 6/18/2022 at 6:54 PM, Beccathelittle said:

With the 24/7 thing, what was something major when I had first started really has just become the norm, and I don't really have the constant desire or repetitive musings my little mind used to have. I'm definitely happy, but the messing stuff has made me a little timid. I guess if I'm being truthful I didn't know what to expect when I first started 9 months ago, but now that the internal alarm clock feels broken it has me a little weary of when and where it will fail me again. I've been incredibly lucky that in these 9 months nothing majorly embarrassing has happened but what about the future? Where will it go from here? What other changes will happen that I'm not expecting? I guess it's just a little timidness about the unknown. 

Being diaper dependent and Incontinent, it's very much normal for me and the norm. It's why I am kept in diapers due to my incontinence and I know I ain't getting out of them anytime soon. The consistency is that I am in diapers for a very long time and knowing that I don't potty like a grown up anymore. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey DD!

Hope you're all well :) A little late into the month, but finally had some time to write a very brief update.

Today would be my 10th month, 10th day into being 24/7! 

Honestly this month doesn't feel very different in changes, more just same ole same ole. A very routine an monotonous month with no real surprises.  I honestly don't feel there has been any real changes this month, and more just a repeat of the last month.

Both Wetting & Messing stuffs have been the same as last month, and I still get the feeling to go sometimes, but it's very sudden and quick to just let go if not having already started for wetting. With messing, it's often very sudden urge and me letting go as soon as I feel the need hit. 

I wish I had something to give the peoples, but it's really hard to describe something that honestly feels no different from the last :)

Still padded, still a derp little, still being a bab on the inside. Not sure when the cliff fall for control will happen, if ever, or what to expect from here. Will see if next month changes anything..

Open for questions, sorry I cannot give you anything special this month :) 

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, Beccathelittle said:

Open for questions, sorry I cannot give you anything special this month

Honesty is the best to offer!  Keeps things in perspective.  There is the planting, the waiting and the harvest...people aren't as patient as you in the "waiting" :) I'm two months (almost to the day) behind you!  Will post my update shortly!! I will say as a teaser that I have found that letting #2 just happen is contributing to #1 being even less controlled!  Thanks and PLEASE keep posting! :)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hey DD :)

Found some time tonight before bed to write up a little more on the ever forward journey of this padded ABDL woman.

So tonight would be my 11 month, 7th day of 24/7, close to a full year of diapers.. Nearly time for an anniversary, not sure how I will celebrate it. Maybe splurge on some ABU's next month? Not sure yet :)

This month is going by pretty quickly for me already, and I've been having to put in some weekend at the office with my colleagues on a rather larger project we're working on. It's been slightly more stressful as i'm having to change more frequently and find time to get away for x y z reason while at the office. The stressful part is more being unsure if I'll need to mess at work or not, which if I do I really want to be positive I can change immediately. 

Anyway, lets talk about what's new this month, if anything!

Wetting -

This is becoming pretty difficult to write anything new on, other than I honestly cannot recall the last time I've needed to actually had to thinking about anything down there. I'm positive I'm wetting without thought, or more just this new habit of going wherever & whenever all the time. I have not had to think about it, nor have I had any sporadic moments of feeling the need to pee but not being able to like the few months prior.  

I've noticed urine running down my leg when getting out of the shower a few times, and once when I was standing under a towel drying my hair before getting into a new dip.

I'm really wanting to test this by taking off the diapers for a day and seeing what happens, but I'm also worried about what that would look like. Then also wondering if I'd experience the strange opposite where my I'm still fully continent. Or what if it undoes training lol etc etc..  I'm curious but still leaving it untested for now. ..

Messing -

Like I've written about in the past few months, my warning time has slowly been diminishing to the point where I'm not really getting much of a warning. It's also happened a few times in the last few weeks where I've definitely found myself pushing without really being aware of it, like I'm busy bending down to grab something, or standing up and feeling myself just needing to poop right away but already starting to go.  It's truly been a crazy feeling, like wow when did I start pushing. This constant habit of going when I need to go really has made it just a normal thing that I've not really had to think about so much.

But it's also where the fear is starting to creep in only a little, of what if this happens in xyz situation. For instance like I wrote about earlier at work. I don't really know how to stop these little fears of the imagination, because I've already become a ninja messer out and about as it is. 

It's just this fear of embarrassment that I'm worried about. 

I'm also curious again like wetting, what would happened if I just stopped for a day, would my body know to stop pushing? would I be fine and completely continent? Maybe one day I will test it.

-----

Anyway that's my small little blurb for the month :) I hope you all are well, and if you have any questions or comments I'm here to answer them. 

• Like 11
  • Beccathelittle changed the title to *2 Year Update - My 24/7 Journey*