LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pants that show it off

3 hours ago, Little Christine said:

If you are deliberately doing os then it is emphasizing a sex-related part of the body. It can be correctly constured as indecent exposure or public indecency. Beyond that, as I said the thrill monster demands more audacious behavior  to be satiated over time, and , given the context that would have you want it to show, you are doing it for thrills, sooner or later, which really menans soon THAN later you will go over the line. And yes, people DO get arrested for indecent exposure. Anyone who has been in the world for 30 years should know that from just paying minimal attention to what goes on around you and not being a self-abosorbed dweebette (Winch, given the Real Age's I see here, is a good probability, given that this is an attempt to avade what would be self-evident to anyone not suffering from Sgt Schultz Syndrome; we are all old enough to know better)

NOw, it might happen that you will get away, but fiven the  dire consequences of being wrong, do you want to take that chance? There is also the social stigma of being an exhibitionist which menas your job could easily go down the toilet if you are deemed a disruptive force

just checking, but this is OK.

1eb39927b14705443c6b4c7c1f028757.jpg

And this is a sex offense.

43957c26aa7bffaf6605b0eba6632346--jeans-

6 hours ago, Little Christine said:

If you are deliberately doing os then it is emphasizing a sex-related part of the body. It can be correctly constured as indecent exposure or public indecency. Beyond that, as I said the thrill monster demands more audacious behavior  to be satiated over time, and , given the context that would have you want it to show, you are doing it for thrills, sooner or later, which really menans soon THAN later you will go over the line. And yes, people DO get arrested for indecent exposure. Anyone who has been in the world for 30 years should know that from just paying minimal attention to what goes on around you and not being a self-abosorbed dweebette (Winch, given the Real Age's I see here, is a good probability, given that this is an attempt to avade what would be self-evident to anyone not suffering from Sgt Schultz Syndrome; we are all old enough to know better)

NOw, it might happen that you will get away, but fiven the  dire consequences of being wrong, do you want to take that chance? There is also the social stigma of being an exhibitionist which menas your job could easily go down the toilet if you are deemed a disruptive force

@Little Christine

No I looked it up if you walk around in just a diaper and a tee.  It is not against the law.  Though one could end up in the loony bin for it.

I did some research and it showed nothing to do with wearing a diaper and a tee.  Though it also depends on how you go about doing it.

If you are going out in public to flaunt it then you could end up in the loony bin but not the sex offenders list.

The person in question would have to be indecent exposure though just wearing a tee and a diaper does not constitute to indecent exposure it is the person who is choosing his clothing.

Source

https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/criminal-charges/sex-offenders-and-sex-offenses-overview.html

• Like 1

Now....wait....women can walk around in thong bikinis, which basically hide NOTHING, yet another woman, (or man) walking around in a tee shirt and diaper (disposable or cloth and plastic pants) is considered a nut case???

WTF is wrong with this picture??!!?? Not that *I* would do something like that, but it seems tobe a blatant double standard, to be able to show off as much of your gender and physicality as possible, leaving nothing to the imagination, and being just short of totally nude...

VS, wearing something that in reality is very modest, and covers a whole LOT,....is considered some kind if crime....

People are truly WHACKED!!??

1 hour ago, square_duck said:

Now....wait....women can walk around in thong bikinis, which basically hide NOTHING, yet another woman, (or man) walking around in a tee shirt and diaper (disposable or cloth and plastic pants) is considered a nut case???

WTF is wrong with this picture??!!?? Not that *I* would do something like that, but it seems tobe a blatant double standard, to be able to show off as much of your gender and physicality as possible, leaving nothing to the imagination, and being just short of totally nude...

VS, wearing something that in reality is very modest, and covers a whole LOT,....is considered some kind if crime....

People are truly WHACKED!!??

@square_duck Good points though I am sure @Little Christine will have a comment that will go way above and below!

On 9/14/2021 at 2:15 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Little Christine

No I looked it up if you walk around in just a diaper and a tee.  It is not against the law.  Though one could end up in the loony bin for it.

I did some research and it showed nothing to do with wearing a diaper and a tee.  Though it also depends on how you go about doing it.

If you are going out in public to flaunt it then you could end up in the loony bin but not the sex offenders list.

The person in question would have to be indecent exposure though just wearing a tee and a diaper does not constitute to indecent exposure it is the person who is choosing his clothing.

Source

https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/criminal-charges/sex-offenders-and-sex-offenses-overview.html

If there are real children in the area, you would be surprised how fast that changes things

Depedning on the locale, you could run up against nuisance ordinacnes

Be caureful of what you read, make sure it is in context andis verified. At any rate, it has a better than  even chance of not ending well sooner than later: Just DON'T OK? THERE ATRE PLENTY OF THINGS THAT AREN'T IN THE tOUR gUIDE

Wow! This turned into quite the ethical and legal discussion. 

The point about not exposing oneself to children is something I wish didn't need to be stated, but... Yes! Most definitely, exposing your sexual fetishes to children is highly problematic. There are times the it happens, such as Pride parades where bondage gear is worn and floggers are flaunted about. So it's societally not completely forbidden, but we should practice extreme care to protect children from being harmed by exposure to adult sexuality.

I'm not a fan of the "slippery slope" argument. I don't believe that ethically-minded behavior slips into unethical, illegal behavior in some uncontrollably fashion. Many adults play on the edges of acceptability with their sexual practices and are careful to stay within safe and respectful boundaries. 

As such, there are many settings in which wearing clothes that make it obvious that a diaper is being worn is a fine decision. The most obvious place is fetish oriented sex clubs. But there are plenty of bars that children go to, and bars that specifically cater to sex-positive, all queers are welcome crowds. I live on the west coast, so there not hard to find. I can think of some bars that it would feel likely to creep someone out in a bad way, and other bars where, if someone was offended and expressed it to me, they'd be asked to leave. 

I'm sure I can think of other places where it's fine to not hide diaper wearing,  but I'd love to hear if others have ideas that aren't explicitly ABDL places. 

Here's an idea for some really boring pants, but they're right and stretchy. The picture of the butt makes me think they'll show the diaper lines (like panty lines but thicker!)

https://www.wrangler.com/shop/mens-flex-waist-outdoor-cargo-pantearth-green3330-NW788EG%3A33%3A30.html?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_content=pla&utm_term=NW788EG:33:30&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=shopping&utm_content=pla&utm_term=NW788EG%3A33%3A30&gclid=Cj0KCQjw7MGJBhD-ARIsAMZ0eetdsBNa1Ghhw2Jk7b6ReCKWHder2oh_271O0GWOQYQevk05GHNgW9waAq07EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

8 hours ago, AbsolutelyIncontinent said:

But there are plenty of bars that children go to, 

What kind of bars are kids allowed in?  Where I live kids are not allowed in bars.  You have to show ID to be allowed in the bar to prove you are an adult.

In fact if its discovered that underage people are in your bar, you can lose your bar license.

I haven't gone to bars in many many years, but I do remember in my younger years there are restaurant/bars where a family can go to dine.  Usually the dining area is separated from the bar area but not always.  Even when separated, you often have to walk through the bar area to get to the dining area.  How about sports bars that serve food?  How about, for example, Applebees?  They are a restaurant/bar where kids can dine.  I'm not sure that AbsolutelyIncontinent was referring to those types of bars that cater to sexual fetishes or lifestyles, but yes, they are technically bars where children can go if only to walk through to sit at a dining table with their parents for dinner.  I wouldn't expect a family out for a nice dinner would chose a place to eat where the people at the bar were dressed in fetish clothes.

Anyone with a diaper is OK whether they are incontinent or not.  The diaper itself or the status of being incontinent or AB/DL is not the subject.  The subject here is purposely wearing clothing out in public that will show off the fact that you are obviously wearing diapers so everyone around you including children will know in order for you to get your jollies.  I think you need you go back and read this thread from the start.

14 minutes ago, Dubious said:

So a incontinent person with diaper = OK

If you're not incontinent, you are a pedo.... ?!?!???

@Dubious No what they are saying above is if you decide to wear a diaper and expose to the world that you are wearing a diaper with like just a tee and diaper that is wrong.  And could bring consequences.  There is a fine line though about what this thread is about.  some believe it is ok to do so and some do not.  I am on the fence.  If a person who wears there diapers like above mentioned in there own property then I believe that is there choice.  But I do believe that if one goes to the store in just a diaper and a tee.  Then that is wrong.  Though it is their choice as well. But they might go to the nut house for doing so.

others have mentioned that one could end up on the sex offenders list for this action.  But that is a fine line as well.

• Like 1

Unless you wear just a diaper near a school or kindergarten, with kids nearby, then the chance of getting on that list is zero.

Would get the same reaction if you wore just underwear/boxers.

The law is the same, no matter if you're in a parade or just walking down the street.
No fetish parade will go by schools. 

14 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Dubious No what they are saying above is if you decide to wear a diaper and expose to the world that you are wearing a diaper with like just a tee and diaper that is wrong.  And could bring consequences.  There is a fine line though about what this thread is about.  some believe it is ok to do so and some do not.  I am on the fence.  If a person who wears there diapers like above mentioned in there own property then I believe that is there choice.  But I do believe that if one goes to the store in just a diaper and a tee.  Then that is wrong.  Though it is their choice as well. But they might go to the nut house for doing so.

others have mentioned that one could end up on the sex offenders list for this action.  But that is a fine line as well.

This post is geting off subject.all the the guy in the first post wanted to know was what the best pants where that showed you where wearing diapers.

A very nice selection of pants that show off a bulky diaper! But I'm gonna go devil's advocate and say....a super cute frilly skirt! That really shows off the diaper! ?

As for going out in public showing off one's diaper....well, one could perhaps legally go Naked Cowboy: Diaper Edition- just replace the panties with a diaper!  There might not be any legal repercussions, but one could become the talk of the town (or the internet these days) and face some social ridicule. A good chunk of vanillas and normies consider ABDLs to be disgusting, perverted degenerates at best and pedophiles at worse. So if one doesn't mind their neighbors/ friends/ family, etc knowing, or becoming the laughing stock of the net, nothing to stop them from doing the deed I guess.?‍♂️

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I only have experience with sweatpants, and I can hide fairly thick diapers in them, but then again, I wear a larger size sweatpants than I normally use for pants.

Pajama is often made of thinner materials, so its more obvious.