LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's come to an end?

InconDad

Well after 10 years I think my diaper wearing is coming to an end. Today I put on an Abena M4 and it did nothing to me. I wear depends everyday and it's getting boring as well now. 

I do think this is the end for me, I'm 39 and a father of two young kids. I still look for pics of girls with diapers for enjoyment but that's it. My wife will never be into it so it's really not even a little fun. 

I just want to thank the entire community over the years for having fun discussions as well as some awkward or very interesting discussions/topics. 

I might be back but I also hope I could satisfy my wife and never having to buy diapers again. Now the journey is to find something else that interests me, the hard journey I'm sure it will be...... starts now. 

Enjoy the diapers everyone and remember yes it is normal to love something that makes you happy and is absolutely harmless. It's made to be used and purchased to enjoy. 

Cheers

• Like 1

@InconDad

Each of us has a journey that we start and we go through. As our life changes our interest might change, and then you may have to make decisions like this. I have always believed that if you were once a diaper lover or incontinent then you would have those desires anyway because you’re wired that way sometimes things change, and there is no problem with that.

I wish you the best and hope to see you again soon: as you have stated your interest have changed, so you may end up on another journey, but whatever journey that happens to be, I wish you all the best.

Good luck sir!

Brian

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@InconDad

Each of us has a journey that we start and we go through. As our life changes our interest might change, and then you may have to make decisions like this. I have always believed that if you were once a diaper lover or incontinent then you would have those desires anyway because you’re wired that way sometimes things change, and there is no problem with that.

I wish you the best and hope to see you again soon: as you have stated your interest have changed, so you may end up on another journey, but whatever journey that happens to be, I wish you all the best.

Good luck sir!

Brian

Brian, can you get rid of that ruddy boat.  it takes up a lot of space.

I too had that AH-HA moment in my diapered life much like you. Is dropped of the unopened packs of Dry 24/7’e at Good Will and moved on into a vanilla lifestyle. I made it three months until my wife remarked that I had changed and not for better. She went on to say that I just didn’t seem myself anymore and wasn’t all that much fun to be around.  We all come to a crossroads sometime in our lives where we think we will be better off one way or another. Think a while on your decision. Best of Luck to you.

• Thanks 1

Well I know I'm never leaving this community!? I'll never lose my desire to be an baby! I love it too much!??❤️??❤️??❤️ Like I said many times before, this community is my family!!!!! So you'll always have your friendly neighborhood spider-boy!?️?️?❤️☺️?????❤️☺️??????❤️?☺️❤️?❤️?

• Like 1

The fun has ended long time ago for me. 
Now I wear cause I have to, and for convenience. 
I still can hold a full bladder, and I can be dry when wearing diaper, but I can't wear boxers and keep them dry...

On 9/8/2021 at 5:36 PM, InconDad said:

Well after 10 years I think my diaper wearing is coming to an end. Today I put on an Abena M4 and it did nothing to me. I wear depends everyday and it's getting boring as well now. 

I do think this is the end for me, I'm 39 and a father of two young kids. I still look for pics of girls with diapers for enjoyment but that's it. My wife will never be into it so it's really not even a little fun. 

I just want to thank the entire community over the years for having fun discussions as well as some awkward or very interesting discussions/topics. 

I might be back but I also hope I could satisfy my wife and never having to buy diapers again. Now the journey is to find something else that interests me, the hard journey I'm sure it will be...... starts now. 

Enjoy the diapers everyone and remember yes it is normal to love something that makes you happy and is absolutely harmless. It's made to be used and purchased to enjoy. 

Cheers

This is just a sign that you need to upgrade to something better There is no way you can get bored in a very thick cloth diaper and good rubber panties

54 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

This is just a sign that you need to upgrade to something better There is no way you can get bored in a very thick cloth diaper and good rubber panties

I absolutely agree with you buddy! Once you get a taste of the BABY LIFE you don't go back. He'll be back in no time!? You never forget your first love. And as @Glennie said, we'll still be right here waiting for you!???????❤️☺️???❤️

First, I say if anyone can get rid of a diaper fetish, all the more power to them!  Most of us love our diapers and the reason is because we have developed a fetish, usually sexual in nature.  If we didn't have that sexual fetish which drives our desire to wear diapers, we wouldn't want to wear them at all.  Unfortunately, we have that fetish and will probably never be rid of it, even though there are some members her who wish they didn't have it and could give up diapers.  The member who posted this thread is probably gone by now and won't see our replies, but for anyone who has a diaper fetish and has wished they didn't, it can maybe be possible over time to lose interest.  Usually it will come back over time.  All it takes after several months of abstaining is to wear a diaper just once and it all comes rushing back.

• Like 3

Of course, this could just be temporary as part of a reset and he will return to the (as they say in cloth diaper circles) fold. I would not pin too much  permanent meaning onthis. It will end once he feels the need fo the diaper's security

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 1:36 PM, InconDad said:

Cheers

find a place to put your diaper stuff and take a break and see how you feel after a couple years.

Back in the summer I discovered I had to take a break too from my 24/7 diapers.. I had been up to 3 months straight I think. But I got a bad rash and then when that was clearing up my hubby/daddy and I both got covid, he had a bad case and was hospitalized for awhile. Nothing can take away that desire faster than that for sure. I had to do pull-ups awhile and then I still use pads. I let myself wear one Saturday. I miss it with all my heart and want to get back into full time.. but now I just found out I'm going to be a grandmother so it seems crazy for me to still have those desires right? 

In my case when I was the OP's age I was the same way. Diapers were the farthest thing from my mind. Once my daughters got in their teens the feeling came back as strong as ever. I kept it very discreet during those times but once they were gone I wore even more than before. As far as being a grandparent @Mindylouthere is absolutely nothing wrong with you wearing diapers. I became a grandfather at 50 and it didn't change a thing. Of course my wife thought I should just stop then but that wasn't an option. Now she diapers me per our agreement and I'm limited to how many days i can go 24/7.