LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Swimming

If you wet only, I really don't see any need for a swim diaper.  If you mess, I agree with Mikey.  All you need is something to keep the mess in.  Any disposable diaper will just get soaked and fall apart, any cloth diaper will also eventually get soaked from being submerged in a pool or the lake, even with waterproof pants over it.  As soon as you get out of the pool, it will sag terribly from the weight and water will gush from your diaper and waterproof pants.  My question is, when at the pool if you mess in your waterproof pants, how are you going to get out of the pool, walk somewhere and empty out the mess with people around?  When swimming at the beach all you have to do is swim away from other people, drop your waterproof pants, swish out the "contents" and you are good!  Unless like the movie Caddyshack where Spalding swims up to the Baby Ruth candy bar floating in the pool!

• Like 1

@Billy987@DailyDi@rusty pins @Little Lindsey

As I have never worn a diaper in the water, I am not really knowledgeable in this area.  When at home, when I used to swim, had no problems, because i would use the bathroom BEFORE entering, and soon AFTER drying off, so I would not fall on my face when walking around in a damp bathing suit.  What I may do is NOT wear a diaper in the pool, or on the water, because most of the time, you are far enough away from anyone so that they cant see what the heck you are doing, and if you are far out, you are usually on a boat.  If you can jump off the boat deck, you can just let it go, if not, I used a large open jar with a cap that could be locked on, so you just hold it, or dump it when cleaning your boat of "Euasian Milfoil" or "zebra mussels" when at the boat launch.

As @Little Lindseyis aware, Swim Diapers are not really designed to do anything but HOLD what you release, and when I mean "hold", I mean the "solids."   Anything other than that, and what you have is a MESS floating in the pool, or you have to clean it out.  A regular diaper is gonna swell up, or fall apart, so if you are in a position to be able to hold it, this would be optimal, and if not, you could just release if ON the water, but NOT in the pool!

Brian

Not to hijack this thread, but I could use some pointers about how to do water parks and the like.  They are one of the very few situations that I can’t trouble figure out a viable solution.  

It’s not the swimming that’s the problem.  It’s how to handle lines when you have little to no bladder control. 

I’m super embarrassed to admit this but the last few times I was at a water park, I ended up peeing myself while waiting in lines for the rides and concessions.  I wore a disposable swim diaper for this reason, but as others point out they aren’t really absorbent for pee and I ended up leaking a lot. Luckily I was able to step to the side (so no one had to step in my pee) and because everyone was already wet and dripping (water) nobody could tell.   Though it makes you wonder how many other people peed themselves when in lines at the park? I can’t be the only one! ?

If anyone has tips on how to do a water park where you are in and out of the pool and waiting in lines, I’m all ears. 

13 hours ago, Enthusi said:

Not to hijack this thread, but I could use some pointers about how to do water parks and the like.  They are one of the very few situations that I can’t trouble figure out a viable solution.  

It’s not the swimming that’s the problem.  It’s how to handle lines when you have little to no bladder control. 

I’m super embarrassed to admit this but the last few times I was at a water park, I ended up peeing myself while waiting in lines for the rides and concessions.  I wore a disposable swim diaper for this reason, but as others point out they aren’t really absorbent for pee and I ended up leaking a lot. Luckily I was able to step to the side (so no one had to step in my pee) and because everyone was already wet and dripping (water) nobody could tell.   Though it makes you wonder how many other people peed themselves when in lines at the park? I can’t be the only one! ?

If anyone has tips on how to do a water park where you are in and out of the pool and waiting in lines, I’m all ears. 

@Enthusi <<< hijscker!  J/K hehe