LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toys

DailyDi

I have a collection of Star Trek toys and action figures, I collect police car replicas that are from various departments and also Matchbox cars as well.  My pride and joy of my toy collection is my McDonald's Familiar Places Play-Skool play-set I have I got in 2012 that was just like the one I had as a kid.  

BabyChris

40 minutes ago, BabyChris121675 said:

McDonald's Familiar Places Play-Skool

I had to google that, but I love it! I would have totally had that as part of my hotwheel cities if I had known about it! I had the hotwheel play-sets that folded in half like a suitcase.

canvas.png

• Like 3

Nice!  I always wanted that one myself!   I had the Matchbox Parking garage myself as a kid growing up and may still have it if I did not junk it as I did junk a lot of stuff earlier this year because of a housing inspection.  I still buy Matchbox cars at the store when I see ones I like!

BabyChris

I have moved on from the toys I had as a kid.  These days I collect Department 56 seasonal buildings, but I do have my trains from when I was a kid.  I collected them all my life and when I was in my 40's, I started collecting lots of them again.  I don't consider them toys anymore.  Back in the 1950's and 1960's, to parents Lionel trains were nothing but a toy to give to their children, and sadly many old timer parents still think that way.  The stories I've heard from collectors who, after getting married with children of their own, go back to their parents house to retrieve their trains from the attic only to find out they were given away to neighborhood kids who played with them in the sandbox and destroyed them.  To the parents, they were just toys.  To their grown kids they are collector items often worth hundreds of dollars!

Somewhere up in the inaccessible attic (have to get up there and clean it out one day) I have all the metal molds from my Mattel Thingmaker sets.  That was what I probably played with the most from age 6 to around age 11 or 12.  They still make the plastic goop although I'm sure it is costly.  Even though I have replaced some of my long gone collectible toys from my childhood via EBAY just for sentiment, my trains are something I still get involved with now and then and if I ever dig out those Creepy Crawler molds (I have almost all different sets), I would be tempted to get some plastic goop and use them again for kicks.

As I have very limited space I limit my purchases for those toys I "Have" to have. So I don't actually "Collect" anything in particular, but Usually I hunt down favorite toys from favorite games and anime, Fox Macleod's Arwing (Starfox), SH Figurearts Lucario (Next on my list from SH Figurearts is Red XIII from FFVII), Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon, Kaneda's Bike from Akira, and Vash the Stampede from Trigun which are all I have atm. Not Counting a few plushies.... Lucario, a Wolf, Garfield and Odie, a Carbuncle and a Mail Moogle from FFXIV... and my favorite Ryo-Ohki from Tenchi.

Also looking to get a few Transformers that have been remade or from more recent series (Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime, Bumblebee-In his Cybertronian form from the 1st episode of the original cartoon, Galvatron and a reissue of Weird Wolf-Headmaster), If I ever can get a larger apt. I'll likely start collecting more Pokemon and Transformers

It's been too hot to do it recently, but I've wanted to get my 3D printer all nice and calibrated and make a custom train set and building blocks. I always found creative toys to be the best when I was younger.

Otherwise, the only toys I collect are 18+ ;)

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

One of the draws for going to Space Camp was getting one of those flight suits. Now I have like 9 of them from different times and sizes from Large to 5x. 

Still want to go to Space Camp though. 

At Space Camp do they make you wear real astronaut diapers?

16 hours ago, rusty pins said:

At Space Camp do they make you wear real astronaut diapers?

I haven’t gone yet. I’ve been getting them off EBay. I was hoping to go this year. The way it sounds though, it would be more like the management training I had in Atlanta. Show up at the facility, take the classes., go back to the hotel. (Maybe next year?) I do wonder if it would be out of line to ask for that particular souvenir. ?

Beanie Babies / Beanie Buddies. I like the mid 90s-early 2000s ones. The newer ones aren't as cute. I have a lot that were my grandma's. They're not too collectible anymore so ones that would have been hard to find or super expensive back then can often be found pretty cheap these days.

I have some funko pops too, but nothing that would be considered a serious collection. I have the USWNT ones,Jimmy Dugan and Dottie from A League of Their Own, 4 of the Care Bears ones and a few other random ones.