LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I really am enjoying your wourldbuilding here :)

51 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Really hoping these mysteriously advanced eyes are enough to keep her from being hypnotized. Kind of worried because audio may have an affect on hypnotism for her though and her ears aren’t augmented unless I’m remembering wrong. 

overall not too worried because her legs will be fine if she gets rescued in time. Her continence may be gone forever though, it’s good that she likes diapers already, but she won’t be a fan of having no choice in wearing them if she can’t get control back. 

not sure what caused the lisp but hopefully it’s fixable. I imagine a lot of this stuff is fixable just with augments, like maybe an augmented bladder? Or augmented bowels. Could lead to some funny stuff of turning on and off her control. 

I take the fact that she has the presence of mind to realize she’s being hypnotized while being hypnotized as a good sign it’s not working too well 

Yeah worst case scenario  she get's bionic replacement legs. :)

Can I just say, I love reading everyone's comments, thoughts, feelings and theories, I really do appreciate all of them ?

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

The legs can be saved by probably removing these things.

I don't know about the lisp because I don't know enough about it.

As for the incontinence, it would be necessary to see if the corresponding nerve was cut, which would be bad, or how they did it.

But the hypnosis is what is bad that is not good at all. Especially since Faith never thought it was real, she probably doesn't have a fuse in her eyes for it. You'd almost have to hope that Morgan hacked into it and secured everything and protected her somehow.

I'm really curious how it all continues.

If the leg devices are removed soon enough, then yeah, she should be okay. But if left on for too long...

But even then, as others have suggested, augmented replacements for most of these changes could probably solve these problems.

As you say though... it's the hypnosis that is bad. And you'll find out just how bad next chapter, on Friday! ?

Although I may end up posting Friday's chapter on Thursday, as I'll be busy all Friday playing FFXIV Endwalker ?

1 hour ago, Hopsalot said:

Really hoping these mysteriously advanced eyes are enough to keep her from being hypnotized. Kind of worried because audio may have an affect on hypnotism for her though and her ears aren’t augmented unless I’m remembering wrong. 

overall not too worried because her legs will be fine if she gets rescued in time. Her continence may be gone forever though, it’s good that she likes diapers already, but she won’t be a fan of having no choice in wearing them if she can’t get control back. 

not sure what caused the lisp but hopefully it’s fixable. I imagine a lot of this stuff is fixable just with augments, like maybe an augmented bladder? Or augmented bowels. Could lead to some funny stuff of turning on and off her control. 

I take the fact that she has the presence of mind to realize she’s being hypnotized while being hypnotized as a good sign it’s not working too well 

If the visual effects don't take hold, the auditory ones will. Maybe her augmented eyes will lessen the effect? Maybe someone or something will stop the hypnosis just in time? Maybe there isn't anything that will help her and she'll end up a regressed, babbling little baby?

But you're right, most of it is fixable with augments. And yes, an augmented bladder or augmented bowels would be interesting if she had the option to turn her control on or off!

It's all dependent on if or when she gets rescued I guess. But I'm looking forward to people's reactions to the next chapter later this week.

15 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

I really am enjoying your wourldbuilding here :)

Yeah worst case scenario  she get's bionic replacement legs. :)

Thank you ? I was worried about world building with this story, as it's not a DD story and it's a lot more involved than my magical version of England in WiT. But I'm glad people are enjoying it!

On 11/29/2021 at 7:03 PM, YourFNF said:

Anime Girl GIF - Anime Girl Panicking GIFsOh fuck

Oh fuck

Oh fuck...

I can't wait for everyone's reactions to next chapter if this is the reaction to this one!

On 11/29/2021 at 8:56 PM, TerranV said:

Well you went and pulled the trigger there. Here's hoping Morgan and/or Evie show up. I'm gonna guess Evie has some way of tracking Faith that Morgan neglected to mention.

Evie isn't active and Morgan, as far as we know, is dead. It's not looking good for poor Faith.

2 hours ago, dmavn said:

already? I’ve only gotten halfway through heavensward.. sigh..

I've been playing since ARR, so for like 8 years. I finished the story months ago, had all my jobs at 80 for over a year now, and I have spent a good deal of the past few weeks preparing for the new jobs. I am sooooo ready for this next expansion, I can't wait! No time for editing, hence having to put new chapters up on thursday instead ?

The fact that the doctor isn't concerned about her augmented eyes tells me that he believes those altered eyes aren't going to prevent Faith from being programmed. That being said, he couldn't even change her eye color which tells me that either Morgan escaped and is controlling Faith's eyes or that this guy is only a surgeon and isn't exactly good with tech. Ultimately, I will echo what everyone else has said because it just seems like Sadie isn't going to win here. The only thing that seems permanent is the Incontinence and even that is a minor annoyance when you think about Faith's rapidly changing life with Morgan. I mean, if Faith can escape and Morgan is unharmed, I feel like the badass biker mommy will be pleasantly surprised with Faith's disability. 

11 hours ago, Cya said:

The fact that the doctor isn't concerned about her augmented eyes tells me that he believes those altered eyes aren't going to prevent Faith from being programmed. That being said, he couldn't even change her eye color which tells me that either Morgan escaped and is controlling Faith's eyes or that this guy is only a surgeon and isn't exactly good with tech. Ultimately, I will echo what everyone else has said because it just seems like Sadie isn't going to win here. The only thing that seems permanent is the Incontinence and even that is a minor annoyance when you think about Faith's rapidly changing life with Morgan. I mean, if Faith can escape and Morgan is unharmed, I feel like the badass biker mommy will be pleasantly surprised with Faith's disability. 

That may be true about the Doctor not being concerned.

As for why her eyes won't change... people will have to wait and see. ?

I could see the incontinence not being that much of an issue for the couple if they make it out of this. And like others have mentioned, there are always augments they could get her.

Next chapter is one I've been really looking forward to people reading, so I'm hoping it answers a lot of questions and makes people ask even more. I'll be posting it later today so I can focus on FFXIV tomorrow ?

Also on a side note, my Christmas short story has good early reviews, so I'm excited to see people's opinions when I post it in 2 weeks!

Chapter 29: Regressed

Glitch in Nanny - by LittleFallenPrincess

The swirling... the images... the sounds coming from the screen...

I knew what they were trying to do. I had seen it before.

I had been through this before.

================================================

Ten years ago. Or was it twelve when I first travelled there?

That place... that... place.

I was headhunted by the government due to my programming skills and my higher than average test scores. They couldn’t find anyone to work out their problem, so they did that stupid thing you hear about in movies or stories, they put the problem in a test that all the schools did. They figured maybe, just maybe, one of the kids would be able to solve it.

And I did.

I was the only one. I don’t know how I did it, I just... I just did. So the next day some shady guys in suits turned up at my Mum’s place and asked to see me.

They needed someone to hack into a device they had gotten hold of somehow.

And of course, because I was just some dumb 17 year old who thought getting to work in a super secret government testing facility was cool, I signed up. My Mum... was not as happy.

But still, I went anyway, telling my Mum that it was a huge opportunity or some bullshit.

They originally told me I would just be going for a few hours every day, more so on weekends, to help work on whatever they were working on.

Problem was... no one could have predicted what happened that caused me to be away for over a year.

And of course, I couldn’t tell my Mum about it. I couldn’t tell Morgan about it. The only people who knows what happened to me are the government, and that one friend I made there.

So the story goes like this. After I was recruited, I got shown around their super secret lab thing in the heart of London. The place felt like an impenetrable fortress, you needed either a very high level passkey or a billion different ones to get even close to the important rooms where I worked.

And on the first day... they showed me the device.

It was just a silly little wrist thing. Like a bracelet.

But what they told me about it... I very nearly didn’t believe. Most of me didn’t want to believe that this could transport someone to another reality... another dimension.

But a few days into my time working there after school, I was handed the bracelet for the very first time. I was actually allowed to touch it, to hold it.

They had gotten the user interface working, but they couldn’t decipher the menus.

But as soon as I booted it up... I could.

It made perfect sense to me. I have no idea why. The scientists supervising me told me that no one there had been able to decipher anything, but somehow I could.

And what’s a 17 year old to do with a fancy device...?

I pressed a button, of course.

The air electrified around me.

People were screaming at me, shouting from the top of their lungs.

But I couldn’t make out what they were saying, everything was just too loud.

And before I knew it, I was no longer in the lab.

I was no longer in this country.

I was no longer in this dimension.

I had arrived in another universe. One similar to ours in some ways, but very different in others.

Within moments, I was stood on a street I had no knowledge of.

People were walking past. People who... were not my size. They were at least double my height. They walked past as if it was normal that someone the size of a child to them was suddenly in their world.

But as I looked around, I saw smaller people. People my size. They were walking alongside the large people, but unlike them, they seemed... nervous... scared.

That’s when I saw the thing that opened my eyes. The thing that started it all.

I saw one of the smaller people in the arms of a large one. Dressed... dressed like a baby.

And just as I was trying to get my head around what I was seeing, one of the large people stopped in front of me and looked down.

“Hello there little one... where’s your Mummy?” she asked.

I looked up at her. She was... gigantic.

Getting up the courage, I finally spoke up.

“I... sorry, I’m not from around here. Err... can you tell me where I am?”

“You’re a lost little? And not from around here? That means you’re not adopted... and you are very, very cute! I love your little red hair. You’d make a perfect sister to my little Timothy...”

And suddenly I found myself being towered over by this large woman as she reached down to grab me.

I had no idea what I should do. Should I run? Should I fight? Should I let her do whatever she was planning?

Thankfully, as I found out later, I was saved from a horrible fate. Much akin to what Sadie is planning for me now actually. I was going to be adopted by this woman and kept as a full time baby with some other person who was kept very much the same way.

But right before she grabbed me, someone ran over to me, someone my height, and grabbed my hand.

“Sorry Miss, she’s just playing a silly game. We better get back to our Mummy.” This new stranger said. He turned to me with a look of ‘trust me’. “Right, Michelle?” he asked.

‘Michelle?’

This guy, with ashe blonde hair, who looked to be roughly my age, looked at me and winked.

“We’re both adopted by the same Mummy. See?”

He lifted my arm up and suddenly there was a bracelet on it? I swear it wasn’t there before.

“Oh shame. You better get back to your Mummy though, little ones...” The large woman walked off and this silver-haired boy pulled me by my arm, into a nearby alley.

“That was close!” he said, taking a deep breath.

“Umm... what happened back there?” I asked, still confused, my head feeling a bit frazzled.

“You were nearly adopted! That’s what!” he took a sigh of relief.

“Adopted? But I already have a Mum.”

“You’re already adopted?”

“No, she’s my biological Mum.” I said.

“Oh, so that woman could have adopted you after all. Good job I was there!”

“Umm... I’m confused.”

“Wait... where are you from?” he asked.

“Not around here, that’s for sure. Who are these large people? Who was that woman? Who are you?”

“Oh god, are you a portal little? That would explain it. When did you arrive?”

“Portal little? Umm... I arrived about 2 minutes before you saved me...”

“Wait, so you didn’t enter through the main portal hub? How did you get here then?”

“I...” I was beginning to explain but he cut me off as we heard a noise further down the alley.

“Scratch that. That can wait. Let’s get you back to my place. It’s safe there. Follow me!”

And so I followed this mysterious boy back to his home, pressing random buttons on the device but finding out that it was no longer working along the way.

-------------------------------------------------

“So you’re from another dimension... but not Earth Prime?”

He got super excited as we sat in his bedroom, which I found much more appropriately sized than all the buildings we had passed on the way to get here. It was pretty late at this point, it was dark out. And for some reason, his parents hadn’t gotten home yet.

“Earth Prime?” I asked as he passed me a glass of water.

“Yeah, you know... the Earth on the other side of the portals at the main hub?”

“So wait... the multiverse theory is actually correct? I’m from one of many Earths? I thought that was just the stuff of science fiction!” I was excited by this thought, but still anxious about being stuck here.

“Well we only know of one, the one connected by the portals in major cities. We call that Earth Prime. We have one portal here in this country, but there’s also at least one in each of the larger countries on this planet. We always theorised that there must be other Earths too, just ones not connected to this one. So wait... tell me about your Earth! I wanna hear all about it!”

And for the next thirty minutes, I happily explained to this random boy who saved me on the street about our floating cities and our advanced tech. He told me all about his Earth, all about Amazons and littles and the differences between them in not only physical appearance but also roles in society. It sounded horrible what some littles have to go through, but seeing that little dressed up like a baby like that... it awakened something in me. Something I’d maybe explore when or maybe even if I return to my own dimension.

“Wow, sounds like your tech is advanced. We’re pretty advanced too, way more advanced than Earth. They don’t even have nanites...” he said.

“Nanites? Wait... you have nanites here?”

“Yeah? Don’t you?” he said as if it was just a normal thing.

“No! Oh my god, I need to see them!”

“They’re pretty hard to get hold of. You need a licence and everything. We’re just kids. Well. I won’t be tomorrow.”

“Wait... your birthday is tomorrow? So is mine!” I said excitedly.

“Oh my god!” he jumped up and down. “We should celebrate!”

“I’d rather get back home... although this thing isn’t working...” I tapped the device on my wrist, holding it up for him to see.

“So that’s how you got here? Weird. It looks like our tech. Definitely nanite built.”

“How do you know?” I asked.

“I just do. Pretty obvious. Didn’t know they made portal devices that small though.”

“Well I need to get it back up and running again if I’ve any chance to get home!” I sighed.

“You’ll need nanites for that. And someone to program them.”

“Perfect. How do we get them?”

“I have no idea. But I can try and find out.” He offered.

“Wait, I don’t even know you’re name!”

“I’m... call me Olivia.” He looked down at his feet as he said this, he was obviously nervous about telling me.

“But Olivia is a girl’s name...” I stated.

“And?”

“Oh... wait... you mean...” It clicked in my head and I knew exactly what he was implying.

“Yeah. Only people closest to me know. And now you!” he smiled awkwardly.

“Well it’s nice to meet you Olivia. I’m Faith.” I didn’t ask him... sorry, her anything about her transition or anything, I figured she’d tell me when she was ready.

“Nice to meet you too, Faith. So umm.... I hate to ask... but what’s the plan?”

“Get nanites, program them, fix this, go home!” I said with absolute certainty, not even taking into consideration the difficulty of these tasks.

“It’s going to take time to do every step of that though... where will you stay?” she asked.

“I... oh god. I hadn’t even thought about that. I have no money or anything. And I have no idea what I’m doing!”

“Why don’t you stay with me? My parents probably won’t mind. And I can ask them if they have any idea where we can get hold of some nanites for you!”

“Thanks... I really mean it. Thank you. But... why are you helping someone you just met?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I just have this feeling that I can trust you, and that I’m supposed to help you. Plus I assume if the roles were reversed, you’d help me?”

“I mean... probably. My Mum always says I’m too nice and trusting for my own good.”

“Mine too!”

I looked at this boy... no wait, girl, and saw a lot of similarities. In both looks and personalities. And I smiled. I was very fortunate to have found her. I just hoped that I could return home soon.

An alarm went off on her phone.

“Happy birthday! To both of us!” she called out.

I looked at a clock on the wall and saw that it had gone past midnight. I was now 18. I was legally an adult back home. As I was the height of a little here, I wasn’t sure what legal status I had.

I missed my Mum. I missed Morgan. I missed home. But I smiled back at Olivia, happy in the knowledge that I had at least one friend to celebrate my birthday with.

The morning after, I met Olivia’s parents. They seemed lovely and were very accepting of me. We bent the truth a bit, saying I was from Earth Prime. We didn’t want to worry them or anything by telling them I’m actually from a different Earth they never knew existed.

They happily accepted me into the family for the time being, telling me I was welcome to stay as long as I needed whilst I found a way home. Even offered a source of nanites thanks to a Doctor they knew who was an ally to littles.

I barely left the house, but then again neither did Liv or her parents. The few times I did wander out, I saw a bunch of random adoptions and it scared the hell out of me. And from what I gathered, Liv and her parents were similarly scared of getting ‘adopted’, so they stayed in as often as possible.

Days turned to weeks. Weeks turned to months.

And during that time, I taught myself everything that could be found on their internet related to nanites. I experimented with the small batch I had, getting closer to the solution to fixing this bracelet device thing every day.

I met Olivia’s friend early on, Sarah was her name. She was lovely. Very protective of Olivia, I could tell they were close.

Olivia was around a lot, because she was taking a year off before University. Well... at least a year. She was taking the time off to socially transition, and she was making great progress, but it wasn’t enough for her. The only way she would be happy was with nanites, as apparently they can change parts of your body that in my universe would have been replaced with augmented parts, so in my spare time, I worked on a side project just for her, as a way to say thank you for everything.

It was taking a lot longer than I had hoped to get back home, but thankfully Liv and her parents were so lovely to me and reassured me that I always had a place with them.

Then one day, about 9 months into my stay in that dimension, I was out with Liv for the first time in weeks. We needed some spare parts and she knew a store that was friendly to littles, so we went with our fake adopted bracelets.

Sadly, someone at the store ignored the bracelet and had their eyes set on me.

They grabbed my arm and tried taking me, but I resisted. Which apparently, is the first mistake most littles make. Due to the resistant nature, they figured they’d try and hypnotise me with one of the screens used to entrap littles in the store so they’d be primed and ready for adoption.

I only caught a glimpse of the swirling picture before I was entranced.

My brain started to swirl, but thankfully two seconds in, my view of the screen was blocked.

It was Liv. She had stood in front of the screen to block my view, cutting me off from the hypnotic message. And not only that, she had brought store security, stating that we were adopted already. They quickly took the random Amazon into custody and before they could grab us to verify her claim, Liv grabbed my hand and ran with me.

We somehow made it home, despite the fact I was still in a bit of a daze. She had protected me, again. And even better... she had grabbed the parts I needed before we left.

I was not clear of it all yet though, the two seconds I had looking at the screen affected me more than I had hoped, but thankfully nothing permanent. I did, however, spend the next week with a thumbsucking impulse and a slight lisp.

That was enough warning for me, I vowed to never go out again, under no circumstances.

And a large part of me felt sorry for Liv. She lived in this universe, this was... ‘normal’ for her!

No one should have to go through this.

She had told me of the horrors that some Amazons put littles through. But I hadn’t quite understood it until my mind was affected. That gave me the drive to work on my other project whilst I was there. Not only to give her a present... but to give her some sense of safety, some kind of protection against the dangers of this world.

So I worked day and night, doing as much research as possible, hacking into restricted Amazon research files regarding hypnosis and nanites. It was horrifying, I will tell you that, some of the stuff they did to some littles.

I wouldn’t let anything like that happen to Liv.

So whilst I worked on the nanites to fix my portal device, I also worked on some nanites to protect Liv. And as an added benefit, they’d give her the transition she so desperately wanted but couldn’t get, due to the risk of being regressed and sold off by the doctors who offered the transitioning nanites. It was the least I could do. If it wasn’t for her, I would have never have lasted in this universe. I’d be in one of those nurseries you see on TV, a mindless, helpless baby.

Just over a year since I had first arrived, I had finished the nanites for Liv. And I was very, very close to fixing my portal device. I mean I hadn’t tested it, but I was pretty sure it would work as it is now.

I missed my Mum so much, and I missed Morgan too. We had gotten so close, and then suddenly I’m gone, disappearing from her life suddenly. I hope she can forgive me. Not that I can even tell her about all this, the government will probably cover it up or something.

It was a few days after our 19th birthday. I had promised Olivia I’d have something special for her, but that it would be a bit late.

I left a little syringe of nanites in an envelope. All she’d have to do is inject them into herself, then she’d get the full transition within hours. And unbeknownst to her, protection from other nanites. They wouldn’t allow any other nanites to make any changes to her body, and would attack anything hostile on sight. As for the hypnosis protection... I had made progress, but not quite perfected it. So I left a little program in her nanites that would transmit a signal. Syncing it with the frequency of my universe, it meant I could track her vitals and make changes from my Earth if I manage to work on them more and find a way to transmit larger amounts of data across dimensions.

But for now, it was time to leave this dimension and return home. It was the first and probably last test I could have, as there was no way to test this without either travelling home, or... who knows what bad things could occur. I could be sent to another Earth, or a random pocket of space. I couldn’t know. I was working with something no one seemed to have any experience with.

But I was desperate to get home.

“You’re gonna keep in touch, right?” Olivia hugged me tightly.

“If I can find a way, sure. If not... then I guess this is goodbye.” I said, hugging her back.

“And you’re sure it’ll work?” she asked.

“Nope. But I have to try.”

“Can’t you just stay here? It’s been nice having you around. You make me feel like... me.”

“I made you something to help with that. You’ll find it upstairs, along with a note.”

“Wait... you didn’t? Did you?”

“Just wait and see. Right, time to try this thing and see if I can get home. You take care now, Liv, okay? I don’t want you getting adopted or anything. I want you happy and safe and not regressed by the time I talk to you next, whenever that is. Maybe find a cute guy and settle down? Away from all the Amazons if you can!”

“Maybe not a guy...” she blushed.

“Oh... snap!” I had an inkling, she kept her relationship status a secret from me, although I could tell there was something between her and Sarah from the very start.

“Wait... you too?” she asked nervously.

“Yeah. You know that girl I talked to you about? Morgan?”

“Oh damn. Well I hope you tell her how you feel when you get home.”

I wish I had taken her advice. This whole thing with Sadie could have been avoided.

“Right. Again, take care. I will see you around sometime. Don’t know when, but I promise I’ll find a way.”

“Please be careful. And I really hope this works.” Liv waved as I pressed a button on the device.

The air surrounding me electrified. The hair on my arms raised.

And in an instant, I was back in the facility.

I had appeared in a closet of all things...

Over the next week, I was interrogated by scientists, government agents, basically anyone involved with the device. I told them very basic details. Nothing that would give away the existence of nanites or any way to fix the device. Eventually they let me go.

They stripped me of the device but found it wasn’t working again, and to my knowledge, haven’t been able to get it working since. They tried getting me to come back on numerous occasions, but I declined every time. I didn’t want to get stuck in that other universe for another year just to fix the device yet again. I missed Liv, sure, but I’d find my own way there, no matter how long it took. I had knowledge from that other universe, so I’d be able to figure it out.

In fact, eventually... I did. But the problem was, I didn’t have enough nanites to build a device to transport me there. And I had no way of sending the plans over to Liv so she could build it, due to restrictions on how much data I could send over.

My Mum was ecstatic that I had returned home. She was worried sick the whole year I was gone. Morgan was told some stupid story about me going working for the government for a year. She hated that I suddenly disappeared, but she was happy that I was home.

And for the next ten years or so, I tracked Liv’s nanites from my dimension. She had a few close calls with some foreign nanites recently, but there was no damage done. Then eventually someone close to her tried accessing her nanites to try and protect her against hypnosis. I allowed them access, and worked together with them, sending small updates to Liv’s nanites, upgrading them so they can remove hypnotic conditioning upon use of a code word.

Knowledge wasn’t the only thing I had brought back with me though... and I had to test my updates on something before I sent them to Liv...

================================================

As the hypnosis worked its way into my mind, trying to alter my behaviour and my thoughts... I felt something inside resist against it.

‘Moment of truth, I guess...’ I thought to myself.

I thought about Morgan. About my Mum. About Liv. About what I was going to do to Sadie if I got out of this. I thought about anything I could to make sure the nanites were working.

And as the video continued playing, my own thoughts resisted against the programming.

I was still myself.

The updates Liv’s Doctor friend had worked on, the ones I had taken one step further... they were working! They actually blocked out the hypnosis altogether! I didn’t need a code word or anything like Liv did.

“I... can speak still. Good sign...” I whispered to myself. I wasn’t sure if they could hear anything I was saying, so I kept as quiet as I could.

I focused on Morgan. On her smile. On her eyes. Those beautiful, green eyes. There was no way I was going to have my mind melted by some wealthy arseholes. I was going to get out of here and get back to my girlfriend if she’s still alive. Fuck these guys. Liv managed to stay free for nearly 30 years. I can manage to get out of this.

And as the video stopped, and the noise disappeared... the silence in the room was deafening.

“Let’s see how our little pampers pooper is doing, shall we?” Sadie said as she walked back into the room. “I can’t wait to see the look on her face. She should be fully regressed, acting like a baby right now!”

That was all the information I needed. Because the hypnosis was resisted, I had no idea what its intended result was supposed to be, what messages it was playing. Obviously it was something babyish, but Sadie had just confirmed how I needed to act just to play along and not give away the fact that I had resisted it all.

So as Sadie looked over at me, I drooled a bit and clapped my hands, acting like the baby she had supposedly programmed me to be.

“Good. It’s worked. Now, let’s get her dressed and ready to ship to her new parents.”

==========================================================

I've been waiting so long for this chapter to be here. And you can see why! ? And I can't wait to read everyone's comments!

This ISN'T a bonus chapter, I just posted this early so that I don't have to post or edit anything tomorrow, so I can focus on FFXIV Endwalker all day ?

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Glitch in Nanny AND Thief in Service. Also, you'll get early access to my first short story that I wrote for Christmas!

New chapters every Monday/Friday!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

In my head are just so many incredible thoughts that it is difficult for me to express them in words.

But let me tell you Princess: THIS CHAPTER WAS INCREDIBLY BRILLIANT.

Did you have the interweaving all of these intricate plot and character elements in mind before writing the first story? If so, I am thoroughly impressed. If not, well, I'm still thoroughly impressed; it isn't easy to tie stories together like this!

47 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

In my head are just so many incredible thoughts that it is difficult for me to express them in words.

But let me tell you Princess: THIS CHAPTER WAS INCREDIBLY BRILLIANT.

Thank you so much! This makes me genuinely happy!

And I'd love to know your thoughts when you can manage to express some!

I hope it answered some questions stemming back from even the first story.... whilst also posing new questions ?

4 minutes ago, kerry said:

Did you have the interweaving all of these intricate plot and character elements in mind before writing the first story? If so, I am thoroughly impressed. If not, well, I'm still thoroughly impressed; it isn't easy to tie stories together like this!

Thank you so much! It's been a lot of work and I'm glad it seems to be paying off and people are enjoying it!

I was about 1/4 of the way through Little in Love, when I first started writing about Liv's transition, that I started thinking about sequels. And I was thinking of other stories I could write and since I LOVE multiverse stories and themes, I figured I'd have them all connected. That's when I started thinking of where I wanted all my stories to go and what can be connected, and when I quickly realised that I could have the secret friend of Liv's be a main character from a future book... I couldn't resist!

And to think... this is still only the surface of stuff people know! There are so many other little hidden things that will make themselves known later in my stories that nobody has picked up on yet!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Thank you so much! This makes me genuinely happy!

And I'd love to know your thoughts when you can manage to express some!

I hope it answered some questions stemming back from even the first story.... whilst also posing new questions

I'll give it a try.

I find it exciting this point that "adults" something can not solve therefore it as a test of children solve let, what there was really repeatedly in the story because the brains of children and young people more creative approach to solutions.

Then that this device only reacted to Faith was really interesting, maybe because there was a Dimensions variant of her in the DD and the device recognized it, which was really exciting.

Then Olivia saving Faith when she was still in transition was really great, especially why would she do that if she didn't feel the connection.

The fact that Faith took as much knowledge as she could and even built herself back into her dimension collateral because she knew WHAT was possible shows Faith's intelligence.

A little sad that the nanites were not as intelligent as we first thought but that it was Faith who gave Olivia's friends access, which still made it impressive because it was possible across dimensions.

Interesting thing that the people in DD call our Earth, Earth Prime and not their own.

I'm really curious to see what Faith does now.

Does she play along with her new parents in the hope to get a computer to call Evie.

Can she maybe remove those leg modifications since she kept her mind?

You really outdid yourself with this chapter.

• Like 1
On 12/2/2021 at 12:27 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

That’s when I saw the thing that opened my eyes. The thing that started it all.

I saw one of the smaller people in the arms of a large one. Dressed... dressed like a baby.

anime-shocked.gif

keanu-reeves-whoa.gif

Fuck! I knew it! I knew it!

charlie-day.gif

On 12/2/2021 at 12:27 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

The updates Liv’s Doctor friend had worked on, the ones I had taken one step further... they were working! They actually blocked out the hypnosis altogether! I didn’t need a code word or anything like Liv did.

“I... can speak still. Good sign...” I whispered to myself. I wasn’t sure if they could hear anything I was saying, so I kept as quiet as I could.

shourimajo-never-ever-done.gif

Fuck me running....

I was ready to start lighting candles and incense. But she's still not even close to safe....

Chapter 30: Adopted

Glitch in Nanny - by LittleFallenPrincess

We must have been on one of the smaller floating cities, one they used as a base of operation, because we definitely weren’t in London, and now I was being packed onto a boat in a giant car seat, heading to be handed off to my new parents.

I was dressed in a petite dress that looked ever-so-babyish. It was bright yellow, with little Mary Janes on my feet and frilly white socks. And underneath that, I had a nappy so large that even if I was allowed out of this giant car seat, there was no way I could stand, let alone walk. Apparently they didn’t want to change me on the trip over to the country where my new parents resided, so they made it extra thick.

“Not long now, baby Faith!” Sadie taunted me, unaware that I wasn’t hypnotised like she had planned. I played along the whole way, even whilst I was getting dressed. Often drooling, I played with whatever I could, making it look like I was fully regressed. I didn’t say a word, I just babbled and cooed at everything. Much to my annoyance, Sadie loved this... the sadistic bitch. But thankfully, it was me who would have the last laugh as there was no way for her to regress me mentally.

The trip took a few hours, even with the speed this advanced boat could go. So it must have been a country far away from London. Even if we somehow had a plane, it would have taken a while. (Air travel had been abandoned ages ago, due to limited space on a floating city there just wasn’t enough space to warrant a landing strip, so boats were used for travel between cities.)

Sometime along the way, I must have wet myself due to the work they had done on my continence, because I could feel warmth down there.  I nearly broke character, but I resisted the urge to swear as the warmth spread throughout my nappy.

As the boat docked and I was lifted out of the car seat and into a stroller, I saw two people, who weren’t dressed in uniforms like the dock workers, walk down the large, impressive stairs that led down to the dock.

They wore very expensive looking clothes and walked in the way only rich people walk... as if they own the world. And here... it looked like it was actually the case.

The dock workers cast their gaze downwards, avoiding eye contact with the couple who waited at the bottom step for their newly arrived guests.

It was clear they were intimidated by them. If what I’ve heard about them is true, these workers are probably slaves and most likely treated like shit. Poor guys.

I was strapped into the stroller by one of Sadie’s henchmen before he left and got back on the boat. Sadie walked over and took hold of the handles, pushing me towards who I could only assume were my new ‘parents’.

“Good afternoon Sadie!” The woman said, waving. She sounded... nice? I guess? She sounded American. Was that where we were? Somewhere near one of the American cities? At least the tone of her voice was nice. I dreaded to see how evil she actually is though.

“Good afternoon Anna, good afternoon William.” Sadie replied.

‘Well at least I know their names now. Not like it’ll matter. I guess its ‘Mummy’ and ‘Daddy’ from now on...’ I thought to myself as I flailed my arms a bit to keep the act up. This was going to be exhausting, but I swore to myself I’d find a way out of this. No matter what.

“Yes, hello.” The gentleman said very abruptly in a similar American accent to his wife.

‘Barrel of laughs this guy is going to be...’ I joked to myself.

I looked at the couple. William was older, much older. But Anna wasn’t far behind him. He was maybe... 60? Whereas she was maybe late 40’s or early 50’s. His hair was greying, whereas she had silky blonde hair that ran down her shoulders and down to her breasts. Breasts which obviously had quite a bit of work done on them.

They were both dressed smartly. Him in an expensive-looking grey suit, and her in a long, red dress that covered her shoulders and legs. It was like they exuded wealth.

“So... is this our new little one?” asked Anna, looking down at me.

“Yes. This is Faith.” Sadie answered.

“Faith... very... I don’t know... common?” said William.

“I don’t know, I kind of like it. Good name for a baby.” Anna replied.

‘Thank you Anna. I would have hated to have to deal with another name on top of all this.’

“Well it’s your baby. You’re the one who wanted her. So you name her.”

‘Great. So ‘Daddy’ doesn’t care about me. Which means I won’t have to spend too much time with him. Seems like an arsehole anyway...’

“We’ll stick with Faith for now. Although I do like Penelope...” Anna trailed off in thought.

‘Penelope? Eww... at least call me Penny if you do? I doubt it though, you seem like that kind of person...’

“Faith it is then!” Sadie said, pushing me closer to the woman.

“Isn’t she cute, William?” Anna said in that tone people give around babies and pets.

“I suppose so. Just don’t expect me to change her, okay?”

“Oh, I know. She’s mine, not ours.”

“But I will admit, if she misbehaves, I wouldn’t mind giving her a spanking.”

“You and spankings... yes, that’s fine.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. The two of them discussing terms, like I was property... or a dog.

“Well Sadie, is she ready?” asked Anna.

“She’s had the procedures done. Acts just like a baby, wets like a baby, and messes like a baby.” Sadie replied.

“Messes? Eww!” Anna recoiled.

Anna clearly wasn’t ready to be a full Mummy just yet. She just wanted something the other wives had.

‘Oh god. Will I have playdates with the other littles who were kidnapped and regressed? Will I recognise any?’

Before I could carry on down that train of thought, I was pushed forward by someone as Anna signalled to follow her.

As we made it through what looked to be a... palace... I looked at all the precious art they had dotted around.

The floors were perfectly polished. Everything was clean. And stood off to the side, I would see the occasional ‘help’. Old fashioned maid uniforms adorned the people they had bought. The people they... owned.

It was sickening.

But what scared me most was that I was now part of this... ‘family’.

But no, I wasn’t going to be treated like an actual family member, like their actual baby... no, I was going to most likely be treated like I was a possession, a toy, something they owned and could control.

A pet.

Whilst Anna had a very soothing, maternal voice, it still sounded... hollow. Devoid of empathy. Like a Mummy domme, but without so much the Mummy part. I bet she’d be excellent at keeping me controlled, but there would be no littlespace with her. No enjoyment. No happiness. I’d just be a toy for her to play with whenever she’s in the mood.

Room after room, I saw just how wealthy these people were, and just how vast this property was. They had a whole library to themselves, one that would rival any city library. There was an office the size of the whole floor of my old apartment building, a games room with a snooker table, a swimming pool inside AND outside, a gym... the rooms just kept going. They had a room for everything.

And as we reached the half way point, we suddenly turned around a corner, revealing a long corridor that led to a single door.

Anna led the way to the door, someone was pushing the stroller, and Sadie walked alongside it. William must have walked off without notice, because I couldn’t see him around.

“Here...we...go...” Anna said as she unlocked the door, opening it to reveal a large nursery. One very much from the previous century.

Now I like old fashioned stuff, but this was oooold. Like... Victorian.

She obviously had a specific style in mind for this, and I must say... I was impressed. I hated the circumstances in which I was now staying in said nursery, but I was impressed by how detailed and lavish this nursery was.

“You...” she pointed to the person pushing my stroller, obviously not caring enough to learn the names of people she owned.

“Yes Ma’am?” the man pushing the stroller answered politely and calmly.

“Put her in the crib. Don’t change her though. I’m looking forward to giving that a go later. Let her get really wet. I want someone to check in on her every now and again. If she messes, I’d rather not change that right now, so someone else needs to. But if she’s just wet later, I’ll change her. So no changes, unless she’s messy, got that?”

“Yes Ma’am. No changes unless she’s messed.”

The guy wheeled me over to the large, ornate crib that stood in the middle of the enormous, well-decorated room.

Looking around, I saw a very old, wooden rocking horse. A large, adult-sized changing table. A massive playpen full of antique toys.

A teddy bear sat in the corner of the room. It stood out to me because I wasn’t sure if it was just the angle I was looking at it or what, but it looked to be at least my height, maybe bigger.

We came to a stop just in front of the crib.

“Come now, Sadie, let us discuss your payment down the hallway in the drawing room. Let’s leave little Faith to settle for a bit.” Anna said, gently shoving Sadie towards the door.

“Of course Anna, please, you first.” Sadie replied.

And as they left, Sadie closed the door behind her, leaving me and this random servant alone together.

“I’m sorry.” He said, sighing a little. I picked up quickly on his American accent.

I wasn’t sure who to trust, so I still had to keep up my act. I also wasn’t sure whether or not there were cameras in here, watching me. So even if this guy ends up being nice to me, I have to keep up appearances.

“You look like you were a nice girl. But the Lady... her friends have been getting people like you, and of course the Lady got envious. So here you are... babbling and... ugh, what’s the point. Not like you can understand me. They obviously did some work on you. Anyway, let’s get you in that crib like she asked.”

He unbuckled me from the stroller and lifted me up, placing me gently in the crib.

“I bet she gets bored of you within the week though. She’s like that. She’s had so many weird people like you here. Every month is a new fascination within her circle. We’ve had puppygirls, guys and girls dressed up like dolls... whatever kink they hear about, they want someone into it. Then after a while, Miss Anna and her friends get bored and move onto the next one.”

He pulled up the side of the crib as I lay down, looking at his chiselled jawline, medium-length hair, and smart suit. If I was into guys, I’d say he would be pretty hot.

Poor guy, he was just as stuck as I was. At least he wasn’t stuck shitting his nappies like I was going to be for the rest of my stay here, however long that may be.

“But hey, it’s been longer than usual since they started this whole ‘adult baby’ fascination. Not sure if it’s been because they took ages to find you, or if it’s actually sticking unlike the others, but no matter what, it’s most likely going to be someone else looking after you, at least after the first week. Which I’d see as a positive. The less time you spend around them, the better.”

I wiggled and squirmed, babbling to this random guy, trying to keep up the act as best as I could.

“Nevermind. Welcome to this hellhouse. Enjoy your stay; you’re probably never going to leave. Not like you’re aware of any of it.”

And as he left the nursery, I looked around for any sign of surveillance, but I couldn’t see anything. They obviously didn’t think I needed it now that I was apparently regressed, which meant I could relax and drop the act. I’d have to be careful though.

For now, I’d play pretend, be their little helpless baby... and wait.

I’d find my opportunity. And I’d escape.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Glitch in Nanny AND Thief in Service. Also, you'll get early access to my first short story that I wrote for Christmas!

New chapters every Monday/Friday!

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Being on another island is of course problematic.

I mean the laws will be different and it wouldn't surprise me if the American island, at least many of them, have reintroduced slavery and Faith would legally belong to this woman, at least from the American point of view.

What Faith needs right now is a computer to send a signal.

Or Rose and Noelle show up right away because they know through Olivia that there are more variants of them and they go to them now.

12 hours ago, BobbyDrago said:

I can see it now one quick grab and twist snap the neck of this Anna c*** ****.

In her current state, it may be wise to play along...

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Being on another island is of course problematic.

I mean the laws will be different and it wouldn't surprise me if the American island, at least many of them, have reintroduced slavery and Faith would legally belong to this woman, at least from the American point of view.

What Faith needs right now is a computer to send a signal.

Or Rose and Noelle show up right away because they know through Olivia that there are more variants of them and they go to them now.

It's a private island owned by this rich couple. So the only law that goes is theirs.

Rose and Noelle don't know of Faith, and Liv hasn't been in contact in about 10 years, so there's no rescue from them.

It's very much all up to Faith right now.

5 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

Thanks for the comment! ?

2 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Rose and Noelle don't know of Faith, and Liv hasn't been in contact in about 10 years, so there's no rescue from them.

I meant that more in the direction that Rose and Noelle use a spell that allows them to find other versions of themselves and maybe, for whatever reason, find the ones that are in danger first and that's why they show up by Faith and can save her, whereas it would make more sense that they find Morgan first because she is probably in more danger.

Whelp 30s of knowing these fuckers and I'm ready to give them the wall.....

giphy.gif

Like fuck just take a company in and torch this whole place.