LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ginbanner1.png.d77e015ecb3b959c73ce6fff94fbd114.png

by LittleFallenPrincess

So here's my third story, Glitch in Nanny. It's an MDLG/ABDL romance novel about a sci-fi/cyberpunk world where the world has flooded and everyone lives on giant floating cities. A little is working on a new project, one that will change her life and others.

One of the characters was chosen by my patreons in a poll.

It should be about 40 chapters long, with an Epilogue at the end, and new chapters will be posted every Monday and Friday.

You can find my first story, Little in Love, here.

And my second story, Witch in Training, here. (Currently in Progress)

I would recommend reading Little in Love, then catching up with Witch in Training. Even if you're not usually a fan of diaper dimension stories, you may find you enjoy Little in Love.

Two weeks Early Access to chapters of Witch in Training & Glitch in Nanny is available for the second tier on my Patreon. The first five chapters in pdf form are up from the start, with the sixth being posted on Monday, the same time the second will be posted here. If you have any questions regarding this, ask away.

Charge up front is enabled. Meaning you will be charged as soon as you pledge. Little in Love Chapters are not available for Early Access.

I hope everyone enjoys this story as much as my other stories! Please feel free to leave comments and feedback, I love reading it all!

Chapter 1: Faith

We raced through the streets of London, running red lights and dodging traffic.

Weaving through the gaps between the cars, I held on for dear life as she made this normally terrifying act seem like it was easy.

She loved showing off, especially to me. No idea why, she was already my closest friend, she didn’t need to do anything. I knew exactly how awesome she was and how tough she could be, she didn’t need to risk both of our lives on a night time drive.

But hey, I enjoyed spending time with her, so I tightened the grip I had around her waist and closed my eyes.

“You know... if you keep your eyes closed like that, you’ll miss all the pretty scenery?” she said, her voice slightly muffled from the helmet.

Opening my eyes, she wasn’t wrong. It was beautiful at this time of night. The neon glow of the city in the night sky, the reflections of all the lights and signs in the water, the gorgeous Art Deco buildings that formed the floating city of London. It was worth keeping my eyes open, despite how scared I was.

I don’t normally get out much, I’m a bit of a shut in. But she wouldn’t take no for an answer, so I eventually gave in and agreed to go drive around the waterfront on her bike with her.

We pulled up in a quiet little spot on the edge of the city and looked out across the endless ocean. The water was still, with no waves and no traffic out here. The night skies were clear, not a cloud in sight. The air was much cleaner out here too.

Getting off her bike, she took her helmet off and let her long, dark brown hair flow down her shoulders and back.

“Come on. This is my favourite spot.” She said, waving me over and she went and leant against the wall.

I took my helmet off and sorted out the mess of red hair.

‘How does she manage to look so damn gorgeous when she does it, but when I do it, I look like I got out of the wrong side of the bed?’

Following her over to the wall, I shuffled up next to her and looked out.

“I can see why. It’s beautiful. I keep forgetting to come to the edge, it’s so much better than the centre.”

“Exactly. So you agree I should bring you out here more often?”

How is she so confident? It took me months to ask my girlfriend out, and even then it was mostly her that did the work to get me to that point.

“So Red... how are things with you and Sadie?” she turned to look at me and raised her eyebrow.

Morgan has called me Red ever since we were teens. I’ve known her over half my life now and we’ve been best friends. She’s really intelligent, she’s an engineer, she’s a badass, she drives a motorcycle, she’s gorgeous... but since the day we met, she’s never come up with anything wittier than ‘Red’. I mean sure, my hair is red, congrats. But there are so many other nicknames she could have come up with...

She only ever calls me by my actually name when she’s disappointed in me or angry or upset. ‘Oh Faith’.... ‘FAITH WHAT THE FUCK?’... ‘Come on Faith, stop screwing around!’... you get the idea.

“It’s going really well actually, thanks.” I replied.

“It’s been what, three months? When are you going to finally move in with her? Or is she going to move into the shit tip that is your apartment? I’m sure she’d loooove to be surrounded by all the spare parts and tools.”

“We... we’re not at that stage yet. Although she does spend most of her time at mine.”

“Really? And she doesn’t mind all the tinkering you do?”

“Umm... I don’t think so.”

“Well that’s a surprise. She always seemed a bit... pretentious...”

“You think she’s pretentious?”

“Ignore what I think, Red. You seem happy with her. That’s all that matters. I just want whatever makes you happy.”

Morgan looked back out across the ocean.

What I couldn’t tell her was that Sadie satisfied a part of me that had been neglected most of my life. For years I had tried to find someone who wanted that side of me, but it was just failure after failure. Too many people looking to take advantage of me or use me. No one who actually wanted to know that side of me, no one who wanted to take care of me and love me for who I was.

Morgan had no idea of that side of me. We are best friends, sure, but I wouldn’t tell her about that part of my life even to save my own. We were inseparable, I didn’t want to ruin that with her by telling her about my stupid little kink. She’d look at me so differently. She already gets uncomfortable when I start acting childish around her. I don’t mean to, it just... happens, but whenever it does, she gets visibly awkward.

But Sadie... Sadie understood that part of me. She cared for it, she nurtured it, and she encouraged it. She made me feel like less of a freak, she made me feel loved. I mean sure, we weren’t living together yet. She was busy most of the time with work, and we were both trying to save up a bit of money so we could get a nice place together. I stayed in my shitty apartment, she shared her place with a couple of friends. There was no room for me, but honestly, I’m glad. I needed my workshop, and I would have had to have given that up if there was room for me.

My workshop is my life. It’s where I make my money, it’s where I work on my projects, it’s where I developed some of my greatest creations. All with the help of Morgan.

I was gifted when it came to tech. From a young age, I just knew how machines worked. I’d often spend my days drawing cool looking androids and figuring out how to program them to do things. Most of my childhood was theory though, I didn’t actually get to create or mess around with any real tech.

That was until Morgan turned up part way through the year in high school. Transferred from another part of the city, she ended up in my class. She sat next to me and we hit it off straight away, bonding over our love of tech. She encouraged me to actually start working on stuff with her. I focused on the design and the programming; she focused more on the engineering side of it. And together... we were amazing.

And now, at 29, I’m working on my most ambitious project yet. Creating our own, fully functioning android, complete with programmed behaviour and a realistic looking body.

Morgan was great at working out the specifics about the chassis and the inner workings, whilst I designed the thing and worked on the personality and behaviour she would have.

I didn’t tell Morgan exactly what I had in mind for this; this was a bit of a personal project for me, something to keep me company whilst Sadie was away on one of her business trips, or when she couldn’t come over. I’d just need to program a second set of behaviours into it for when Morgan is around it.

“So... when we working on Evie next?” Morgan asked.

Evelyn, or Evie as we’ve grown to call her now, was the android we were working on. Morgan would often go dumpster diving to get whatever parts we could get for free. Whatever we couldn’t obtain, we’d have to get from the market. I hated going there, it was shady as hell, but sometimes we needed to.

“Dunno. Whenever. Been a couple of days. We’re getting close, we just need a couple more parts and I need to finish the code before she’s ready.”

“So once we’ve finished, she’s just going to help around your workshop? That’s a bit of a waste for such a brilliant piece of tech.”

“What else can we do with her? She’s brilliant, sure, but we can’t exactly get her registered nor do anything outside my workshop. Only official androids can perform jobs and all that.”

“I know, but she’s more advanced than any of that android market crap. She makes even the newer models look obsolete!”

“But we don’t have a licence. We’re lucky we can even make her at all.”

“Ugh.” Morgan flailed her arms and turned around, looking behind us at the city. “I hate this city.”

“I know. It’s shit. But would you rather live out there?” I pointed out towards the empty horizon.

“I know we got it good compared to other cities that survived the flood, and we got it infinitely better than the people who didn’t survive... but this city is toxic. There’s a reason I like this spot.”

“No signs, no noise?”

“Exactly. We’re on the floating city of London, and the only place I actually like is this quiet bit at the back because it doesn’t feel like the rest of it. I mean look at it, look at the city.”

I turned around and did as she was doing, my back against the wall, looking out to the city of London.

-------------------------------------------------

Forty years ago, London was just another city in the world. Advancement in tech skyrocketed after the Victorian era. Tech advanced so quickly, we were more advanced than we should have been. We pushed the world further and further into the future. Humanity as a civilisation advanced much quicker than we should have, which means we are now about 50 years ahead in terms of society and technology.

By the thirties, we had developed smart phones. By the forties, we had perfected robots. By the fifties, we had already developed bionic limbs and organs. By the sixties we had created androids.

But all of this came at a cost. Humanity polluted the planet faster than it could handle it. The ice caps melted, the world flooded. Most of humanity was wiped out in a decade. The survivors were those who escaped to the major cities.

Instead of working on a solution to fix the climate crisis, engineers and scientists worked on a way to adapt to it instead. They created a way to make the major cities of the world... float, turning them into their own little islands. Creating a solid infrastructure beneath a large city, they were able to save a whole bunch of people when the world started flooding. London was one of them. These cities quickly became new nations with their own laws and their own jurisdiction. England no longer had control over the rest of the UK.

England had a couple more cities that were able to be saved, but we didn’t have many. Scotland, Wales and Ireland quickly distanced themselves from us, but they were only able to save one city each. Edinburgh was the largest, and it quickly sailed away from the rest of us. Wales and Ireland managed to save their capital cities, and followed suit.

And so, as the whole world sank, a hundred or so cities throughout the world survived, floating on the endless ocean that covered the planet.

That was over 40 years ago, before my time. And since, London has gotten worse and worse. Crime rates increasing, tech has kinda... stagnated, corruption is rife within the police and the politicians. Hell, even slavery is making a comeback. Whilst we rarely interact with other cities due to us being pretty self-sufficient, there are a lot of stories about people being sold off to wealthy people on some of the less... civilised... cities. It’s illegal still, but the police are often paid to look the other way most of the time. It’s why I keep to myself mostly, only leaving my apartment when I need to.

“Come on, let’s go back. Your girlfriend is probably worried I’ve kidnapped you or something!” Morgan said, pulling my arm.

I nodded and smiled as we got back on her bike, driving into the centre of the city.

As we passed all the tall buildings, I couldn’t help but admire their design. Sure, the city looked like any of those typical futuristic dystopian cities from the old movies and books, but where they differed to reality is the style of buildings. They had all these smooth, modern buildings and it was all dark and grungy. They got the dark and grungy part right.

But for every three modern buildings that had been built in the past twenty years, there was one old building. And it was these old buildings that made this city. At some point during our rushed technological advancement, Art Deco buildings became popular, and London was flooded with architects creating large numbers of buildings of this particular style. I think they looked at New York and tried to copy it. And where other trends would go out of style... this never did. They became a part of this city and people were reluctant to replace them. So throughout the city, these towering structures withstood the test of time and are some of the most popular places to live.

I managed to score an apartment in one, but only because my landlord owed Morgan a favour and she cashed it in to get me my place. I mean... it’s not exactly one of the best kept buildings, it’s a bit of a wreck in a bad neighbourhood, but it keeps me safe and I’ve got a roof over my head.

As we pulled up to my apartment, I got off the bike and went to hand Morgan her spare helmet back.

She pushed it back at me. “Keep it on you. I’m gonna take you for a ride again soon. Now that I’ve managed it once, it’ll be easier next time. I’ll call you later, and then we can work on Evie.”

I knew better to argue against Morgan. If she wanted me to do something, there’s a very high chance I’d do it for her. She gave off a weird protective, maternal feeling. Maybe that was what attracted me to being her friend to begin with? Either way, I gripped the helmet and she winked at me, dropped her visor, and sped off down the road.

“Hey baby, how was your little trip with Morgan?” Sadie said as I entered the apartment.

“Oh hey! I wasn’t expecting you!” I replied.

“I figured you’d want a bit of time with me... baby.”

“Oh... you mean?”

“Yep. Now go lay down on the bed and wait for me. Mummy has a couple more things to do, then I’ll be right in to get you changed into something much more appropriate for someone as little as you...”

My face turned red and I did everything I could as to not wiggle my butt as I quickly rushed into my bedroom.

I started taking my clothes off, unbuttoning my shirt, when my wrists were grabbed and I was quickly turned around.

“Babygirl... you know you’re not supposed to do that yourself... now, are you going to be a good girl for Mummy?” Sadie looked at me with those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I melted.

“Yes... yes Mummy...” my voice had gone really quiet and shy at this point.

“Good girl. Now, lay back. I assume you’re going to be working on your little Nannybot tomorrow?”

“Yes Mummy... Morgan is going to come round and help.”

“Good girl. Now you better be good, otherwise I’ll make sure you’re padded for your little playdate with her, and she’ll quickly realise just what you plan to use that android for..."

She pushed me back onto the bed and I lost the ability to speak. I was so flustered that I hadn’t even noticed that she had brought out the super thick nappies she saves for when I’m feeling really little...

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this first chapter! It's a genre I never thought I'd write, but I had a fun idea and went with it.

Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny. The first tier is purely for supporting my writing. Access to my Discord server is included with both tiers, where people can discuss early access chapters, although it seems most of them use it just to tease me ?

New chapters every Monday/Friday!

• Like 17

A great girlfriend, a wonderful girlfriend who understands the needs and the construction of an android that is superior to all others with a few extras.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG.

I am really curious how it continues and also have 1 or 2 thoughts keep them but for now for me.

This is neat, I wonder how they know that their society developed at an accelerated pace.. ??

On 8/27/2021 at 7:13 PM, ImprobableLemon said:

Your stories so far have all had really interesting settings, these past two in particular.

I'm quite excited to see where this goes!

Thank you! I hope you continue to enjoy it! ?

On 8/28/2021 at 1:47 AM, AdultInnocence said:

Love the start of this story. There is a very good and creative description on how the tech in this universe got so advanced and it wasn't without the consequences.

Thanks! I've been so nervous about writing this story, I'm glad people are enjoying it so far!

On 8/28/2021 at 12:46 PM, Moon3ye said:

A great girlfriend, a wonderful girlfriend who understands the needs and the construction of an android that is superior to all others with a few extras.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG.

I am really curious how it continues and also have 1 or 2 thoughts keep them but for now for me.

I know right? It's as if she's asking for something to go wrong... ?

Looking forward to your thoughts!

On 8/28/2021 at 7:04 PM, YourFNF said:

This is neat, I wonder how they know that their society developed at an accelerated pace.. ??

They'd most likely have to have another society in similar circumstances that didn't develop at such an accelerated pace.

Or they could just look at the previous 100 years and realise just how much progress they made. I mean look at the difference in the advancement in our tech in the last 50 years compared to the advancement in tech the 50 years before that.

1 hour ago, keith60 said:

i hope this story gets finished soon

Did you post this on the wrong thread?

The author has said she will post episodes on Fridays and Mondays and, on her other two stories, she has always posted at least as quickly as she promised. Of course, Little Fallen Princess might well finish the story soon (she likes to keep well ahead of her posting schedule), but if it’s all posted here soon, it won’t be as long a  story as we hope!

Chapter 2: Dumpster Diving

I was up earlier than usual. Although that didn’t mean Sadie hadn’t run off to another meeting already.

I had no idea why her work meant she was up at stupid o’clock and meant she was away for long periods of time. But hey, at least she left me a note saying she’d be back later. She even told me that we’d be going out for food with Morgan before we worked on Evie together. Although she did say that she’d be gone overnight. Again.

‘Ah well. Guess I should keep myself busy. I’m going to go searching for that last part I need.’

Normally Morgan was the one to go dumpster diving, but I had a good feeling about today.

So I took off the wet nappy I had around my hips, got dressed in my messiest overalls, tied my hair up into a ponytail and calibrated my eyes for the task ahead.

When Sadie and I first started dating, she asked if I had any modifications, any augments. I told her no, because she seemed like she was one of those ‘pure’ types. She wanted a baby girl who wasn’t augmented, had no modifications or anything. So I lied to her and told her that I hadn’t had any changes. In reality, I had. But it was only a couple of little augments.

My eyes were enhanced, meaning I could see further and more accurately with the ability to zoom. And it wasn’t obvious, they were the same blue as the ones I was born with, with no scars or visual effects. The other was something I was working on over a decade ago but that’s not noticeable at all, I’m not sure anyone on this planet would know how to detect that.

Only Morgan knows about my augments, she’s the only one I trusted. Partially due to the fact that she’s augmented too, albeit a lot more than I am, and a lot more obviously. I think that’s why Sadie doesn’t quite get along with her so well. Sadie doesn’t have any herself, and I think she looks down on people with them. But in Morgan’s case, it’s not her fault... she needed them. She was in a car accident years ago after a party we had gone to. Lost her right leg, part of her left arm, her hearing was damaged, and some of her internal organs needed replacing. It was a miracle she even survived honestly, I have no idea how she didn’t die. I saw the car she was in, it was a wreck. But now she’s got a bionic leg and arm and she has augmented hearing, similar to how my eyes work.

She’s not ashamed of her augments, she doesn’t even try to hide them around Sadie. And I love that about her. She’s so confident and strong, the complete opposite of me. I’m a nervous wreck most of the time and too shy to speak up for myself. And as much as Morgan and I are opposites, Morgan and Sadie are even more so.

Sadie is a typical business executive. Smart dresses, manicured nails, perfect makeup. With her long, straight black hair and long legs, she has all the guys and girls staring at her whenever we do manage to go out.

Morgan however, is a typical biker chick. She loves fast bikes, excitement, engineering, and breaking rules. She bites her fingernails, eats entirely from unhealthy places, she’s augmented with gorgeous tattoos on her arms and back, and her long, messy hair is often tied back by a hair scarf. Half the time she’s covered in oil or grease or some kind of muck because she’s been working on her bike or on Evie.

They were both gorgeous, strong, confident women, it’s probably why I admired them both so much.

“Nope... nothing in here.” I said, searching the last dumpster of this area.

‘I mean, who am I kidding? Who is going to throw away the exact part I need? It’s difficult to get anyway, but the odds on someone just throwing away a valuable part like that...’

“Hey Faith, what you doing in there?”

I stood up inside the large bin and looked around for the person talking to me.

Turning around, I saw a friendly face from the market.

“Oh hey Francis. I’m just looking for a part.”

“Again? I thought that was your hot redheaded friend’s job?”

“Her day off...” I smiled awkwardly.

“What part you looking for?”

“A Z36TK.”

“Pretty rare part you’re looking for... I doubt anyone would just throw that away...”

“I know, but a girl can hope, right?”

“I mean... it would be pretty miraculous if someone you know just got a scrap droid in who has the missing part you’re looking for...” he looked to the floor, his eyebrows raised and he scraped the floor with his foot.

“Yes it would be... what do you want for it then Francis?”

“How about your redheaded friend’s phone number? I think I’ve got a chance with her...”

“Last time you tried that, she threw you off the side of the city Francis...”

“Yeah but I’ve got a better feeling about it this time...”

“You do know she doesn’t date right? I’ve known her for years and she’s never dated anyone.”

“Yeah well I’ll change that!” I admired his confidence, but it was true, Morgan hadn’t dated anyone. Ever. She acted confident, and she was gorgeous so she could have had any one she wanted, but she always told me she wasn’t interested in dating. I tried setting her up with loads of guys, but every time she shot them down. And in some cases... literally.

“I can’t give you her number specifically...”

“Then you’ll have to pay full price... how about thirty thousand credits?”

“THOUSAND? That’s more than my yearly rent, you extortionate prick!”

“Well no number... no discount...”

“Ugh fine. Just give me a second...”

Using my augmented vision, I sent a quick message to Morgan.

Faith: Hey Morgan, you up?

Morgan: Mornin Red, what are you doing up so early?

Faith: Looking for that Z3 part.

Morgan: Wait... you’re searching the dumpsters? You silly girl, that’s my job. Don’t hurt yourself!

Faith: I’m fine. Didn’t find anything. But did run into Francis.

Morgan: Francis? That creep from the market? Didn’t I throw him in the water that one time?

Faith: Yeah, and he has the part we want. But he’s asking for 30k credits.

Morgan: 30k? I’ll break his face, the little weasel!

Faith: It’s either that or your phone number.

Morgan: Give him my number, but only once you’ve gotten the part. I’ll make sure he regrets this. ;)

Faith: Don’t do anything permanent! No maiming or murdering him!

Morgan: Don’t worry! I promise no harm will befall our little Francis. Just a bit of... public humiliation. Anyway, you still on for food later? I was pretty surprised to see Sadie text me last night to invite me.

Faith: Yeah, sorry about that, I only found out myself this morning. She was gone by the time I woke up, and she’ll be leaving again tonight after food.

Morgan: So just us two tonight. Oh and Evie.

Faith: Yeah, looks like it.

“Hey, are you going to give me her number or what?” Francis interrupted.

Faith: Sorry, gotta go, he’s getting impatient. You sure it’s okay to give him your number?

Morgan: I’ll get a new one once I’m done with him. Don’t worry about me sweetie. Go get us that part! Evie will soon be ready! I’ll see you later!

Turning my focus to Francis, who looked visibly annoyed, I smiled at him.

“So?” he asked.

“She said it was okay to give you her number. So do we have a deal?”

“Yeah. Give me the number and I’ll give you the part.”

“Oh I don’t think so. Remember, Morgan is my friend, so if you try to screw me over, you’ll have no chance with her.”

‘Not like he as a chance with her anyway... she’s going to ruin him. Part of me feels a bit sorry for the guy...’

“Fine. Let’s go to my shop, get the part, then you give me her number. Deal?”

“Deal.” I smiled, knowing I was basically getting the part for free at this point.

After I got the part from Francis, I headed home. Putting the much needed part in my workshop, I had most of the day to kill, so I worked on some other projects. Getting changed into something that smelled a little less... garbage-y, I popped my dummy in my mouth and sat down at my workshop table.

My dummy helped me concentrate. Which made it difficult with Morgan around because there was no way I could use it with her here. Normally I’d wear a nappy too, but Sadie told me I was to hold off until she could put me in one when she gets back in a week.

A week. I can do that. I can go without being little for a week... although she did specifically say I couldn’t put one on myself... she never said anything about someone else, or something else putting one on me...

Checking in with my analysis project, I saw everything was going well. One or two blips lately had worried me a bit, especially after years of inactivity. But hey, I’m surprised it took that long for something to happen. I’m just glad it works.

After that, I worked on a few repairs I had from clients. It was boring work, way too easy, even for an amateur engineer like myself (at least compared to Morgan), but it pays the bills. Evie is a technological masterpiece, but she’s not going to make me any money, because there is no way I am selling her. I mean... Sadie is away a lot. So Evie will be there to fill in the gaps so to speak...

But once I was finished with work, I realised just how much time had passed, so I jumped into the shower, got dressed into the nicest dress I could find, grabbed the spare helmet Morgan had given me, and headed out the door, hailing a cab and ignoring the anxiety building up inside my chest.

I arrived at the coffee shop at the arranged time, four in the afternoon. Normally I wouldn’t eat this early, I’d usually grab some takeaway or something whilst working on Evie late at night. But Sadie had to go in a couple of hours, and she seemed excited by this dinner date with Morgan and I, so I didn’t mind eating early. If I was hungry later, I’d go down to the market and get something from one of the stalls. They’re always open, even if it isn’t the most healthy of meals.

“Hey Faith! We’re over here!” I heard Sadie call me over from the booth by the side.

Climbing in, I smiled at both her and Morgan as they sipped their drinks.

“Hey Red” Morgan said between sips.

“Hey you two, I swear I was on time...”

“You were, but we were early.”

“Ah. So... how are you both?”

“I’m good, thank you baby.” Sadie answered as she drank her black coffee from the glass in front of her.

“I’m always good. So... you got the part? Francis has been messaging me all day! You better have gotten the part!” Morgan seemed excited.

“Yeah don’t worry. I got it. What you going to do about him?” I answered.

“Francis? Who’s Francis?” Sadie asked.

“That creepy guy from the market near Red’s place. He said he’d give her the part we need if he got my number.”

“Oh god. Did you give it him?” Sadie asked me.

“Yeah, but I asked Morgan first. Don’t worry. She’ll handle him.”

“Why don’t you try dating him? Maybe he’s a nice guy? I never see you with anyone!” Sadie turned to Morgan.

“I don’t date. Never have.” Morgan snapped back.

“Why not? I’ve always been too nervous to ask you why.”

“No one interests me.”

“I’m sure you’ll find the right guy in time.”

“Doubt it. Anyway, well done on getting the part we needed Red, we can finish Evie tonight.”

“Do you have to call her that?” Sadie had her Mummy face on.

“Evie? What’s wrong with Evie?”

“No, I mean Red.”

“She likes it.”

“Does she though? Faith is such a pretty name, why would she want to change it?”

“People change things all the time.”

“I know... it’s so...” Sadie groaned.

I knew where this conversation was leading, and I didn’t want them to start arguing, so I quickly interrupted.

“SO... Sadie... where you going this time?”

“One of the nearby cities again. I’ll be gone a week this time.”

“A week?”

“You can go without me for a week, can’t you?”

“I guess...”

“Remember what I said...”

“Yes... Mummy.” I whispered that least bit to her whilst Morgan was distracted.

The rest of the little dinner date was quiet. We ordered some snacky food, but Morgan and I barely ate ours. That kind of chain coffee shop was much more Sadie’s thing than it was ours, we were used to crappy alleyway diners and market stalls. The stuff where the meat was questionable and the vegetables were non-existent.

“Right, well I’m off, I’ll leave you two to get home. Faith... be good. I’ll be back in a week. Morgan... it was nice seeing you again.” The insincerity in her voice was obvious. To both Morgan and I.

I hated that they couldn’t quite get along. Morgan was my oldest and best friend, Sadie was the best thing to happen to me in a long time. I just wanted them to get close.

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training and Glitch in Nanny. The first tier is purely for supporting my writing. Access to my Discord server is included with both tiers, where people can discuss early access chapters, although it seems most of them use it just to tease me ?

• Like 12

Nice chapter as always.

I like the approach of spare parts on the human body, even if I have not quite understood what Faith has besides the eyes.

I am curious how it continues.

3 hours ago, keith60 said:

i hope this story gets finished soon

1 hour ago, Bluebird67 said:

Did you post this on the wrong thread?

The author has said she will post episodes on Fridays and Mondays and, on her other two stories, she has always posted at least as quickly as she promised. Of course, Little Fallen Princess might well finish the story soon (she likes to keep well ahead of her posting schedule), but if it’s all posted here soon, it won’t be as long a  story as we hope!

Thanks for explaining for me ?

Yeah, like most stories on this site, this is an ongoing story. If you're looking for a complete story, I advise you read my first story or someone else's completed story ?

I don't think I've ever missed a day, and throughout Little in Love I posted a lot more than originally planned (sadly this won't be the case from now on, I'm sticking to schedule! ?)

As for the story being finished... I finished chapter 16 today (total of 41 planned), I'm actually a bit further back with this one than my others, but I'm starting to pick up the pace a bit. Helps that I've got everything planned... and the next story.... and the story after that... ?

7 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Nice chapter as always.

I like the approach of spare parts on the human body, even if I have not quite understood what Faith has besides the eyes.

I am curious how it continues.

Thank you! Faith has her eyes and a project she's been working on for a while now, which will be revealed eventually ?

• Like 1
On 8/30/2021 at 8:23 PM, TerranV said:

I like the added layer of the physical enhancements. I'm curious what Faith's second one is!

She'll reveal it at a later point ?

On 8/31/2021 at 1:58 AM, AdultInnocence said:

I really like how this is a different setting within the same type of genre. I am glad that you have two more stories planned since each one has been really good and has had something to offer.

I wanted to try out a bunch of different stories of different genres, whilst also keeping them as MDLG stories that are often sweet and romantic. I'm glad people seem to be enjoying that ?

12 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Oooff. Thing seem good but I sense cracks and fault lines...

Noooooo. Things are great. Things will always be great. Nothing bad would ever happen... ?

Chapter 3: Evie

Setting her helmet down on my workshop bench with a heavy thud, I could tell Morgan wasn’t happy. She quickly went about tying her hair back with her hair scarf.

Then again, the silent ride home as I clung to her waist kinda made it obvious.

“Morgan... what’s up?”

“She... ugh. Nevermind. Let’s just get to work.”

“No, something is up.” I didn’t want to just let this go, so I pushed further.

“I just don’t like the way she treats me, okay? And I don’t like how she just fucks off to other cities for weeks at a time.”

“It’s her work, she goes to all the floating cities.”

“Do you even know what she does?”

“Something about corporations. Some trade deal kinda stuff. Important work, she tells me anyway. Must be, it pays well!”

“Just... be careful with her okay?”

“Why, you jealous?” I joked.

“Ha... yeah... me... jealous... of her? If that ever becomes the case, kill me. Anyway, let’s get to work. Evie won’t build herself.”

She pressed the button on my console and the table opened up. The insides whirred and you could hear the machines start up. The mess of cans and takeaway food fell to the floor, along with the rest of the mess I had left on there.

“Oops. Should have cleared that first. But then again, you shouldn’t leave your workshop in such a state!” Morgan berated me.

And from the open centre of the workbench, a long box rose up and opened. The workbench quickly reassembled itself for the Evie project, and lay on the table was Evie.

Evie was six foot tall, the same height as Morgan. I was a bit shorter at 5’9, so it would make me feel little when it was doing it’s... duties.

She looked near human honestly. The only defining parts that really stood out and gave away the fact she was an android were the barely-visible seams on her joints. The texture of her skin was as realistic as we could get. She was solid, was strong enough to lift a car, but if I was to lie in her arms... it’d be the softest thing ever.

I had designed her to be the perfect Nanny for me. Originally the project had been about creating myself an android Mummy... but then I met Sadie. So Evie quickly became a nannybot, something that would take care of me whilst Sadie was away on one of her business trips.

Soft skin, soft face, adorable smile, realistic brown eyes and long brown hair... she looked like my perfect Mummy, the one I had dreamt about since I was introduced to this kink years ago. Although if I ever wanted to change her up, her hair colour can change with a simple command, as can her eye colour and skin colour.

At the moment, she was naked. Her pert breasts perfectly designed. Her long legs were to die for... I really had created something beautiful. Normally, when people put this much effort into designing an android, it’s for sex purposes. There are so many sexbots out there for people to purchase, but none of them were as advanced as Evie. Helps that I had no intention of fucking her, she was purely to satisfy that other side of me, so I put my heart and soul into this project.

I had the perfect outfit for her too. Something that screamed ‘Nanny’, but obviously that would have to wait until Morgan had gone.

“Right, so all we need to do is install this part, then you can upload her personality and we can do a test run, right?” Morgan spun around on her chair and looked at me.

“Right! We can easily do that in an hour at most.”

‘Good thing I have a second personality to upload to Evie. I can activate that one whilst Morgan is here, then as soon as she’s gone, I can test out my new Nanny!’

“So you get working on her personality, I’ll install the part. Sound good?”

“Yeah!” I said, turning to my computer setup behind us.

As I looked at my desk, I saw my pink dummy laying there next to my assorted trinkets and toys and figures surrounding my large monitor.

‘SHIT! Has she seen it? Surely she would have said something! I better hide it, quickly!’

I rushed over and grabbed the dummy, shoving it into my drawer.

“You okay Red?”

“Yeah. Thought I saw a rat.”

“If you do, I get to name it!” She laughed.

I smiled awkwardly and nodded.

She quickly got to work installing that last part and I got to work preparing the personality for upload.

“Done! How’s the upload?” Morgan announced.

“It’s... ready!” I had just finished, and was now ready.

“Right, you ready?” she asked.

“We going to turn her on now?”

“Well... yeah? She’s ready, we’re ready. Let’s go!” Morgan was excited.

“Okay then... powering up the body first... everything’s green. Next, install the personality...”

We watched anxiously as the progress bar on my large screen slowly filled up.

“95... 96... 98... 99... One hundred percent. Upload was successful.”

“So... start her up!”

I input my password and the cold, lifeless eyes on Evie lit up, looking... lifelike.

She blinked.

She blinked again.

“Is she...?” Morgan tilted her head.

“Just give her a second...”

Suddenly Evie sat upright. She looked around the room, scanning everything before focusing her gaze on Morgan and I.

“Evie? Can you understand us?” I asked her.

My pulse was racing at this point. I wasn’t sure if she’d respond, I wasn’t sure if she’d react to anything. I certainly wasn’t sure if she wouldn’t just kill us both in a murderous rampage...

She was more advanced than anything on the market. She could interact like you’d imagine an AI would be able to interact. AI’s were banned decades ago, and we hadn’t broken the law with Evie, but she was closer to an AI than she was a mindless robot.

I mean, she needed to be if she was going to look after me and baby me and all that. She needed to know what to do if I was fussy, needed feeding... or needed a change. She’d have to go from soft Mummy or Nanny to stern if I was acting bratty... she’d need to adapt, so I had to push the boundaries and create something very close to AI, but not quite AI. She doesn’t think for herself, but the programming is so intricate, you’d think she could. But that’s what you get when you get me working on a project for years.

“...Faith?” Evie’s voice sounded mechanical. Like text-to-speech voices from decades ago.

“Evie? Can you understand us?” I said, tilting my head slightly.

“Faith... Faith... Faith... Faith!” Each time she spoke, her voice sounded more and more human.

“She’s... she’s got it! Hey Evie, it’s me, Faith.”

“Miss Faith! How lovely it is to see you! Do you need help with your workshop today?”

There was the backup personality. Thank god it worked, otherwise it would have been embarrassing to try to explain to Morgan why the android we had spent years creating together suddenly started babying me.

“We did it Red! Well done!” Morgan rolled her chair over to me with her arms open.

I hugged Morgan and she wrapped her arms around me. I loved her hugs, they were always so inviting and warm, despite the cold metal of her arm.

“I can’t believe it... she works!”

“So... what do we get her to do?” asked Morgan.

“I can help out with whatever tasks you may need Miss Morgan.” Evie had perfected speaking already, she sounded flawless at this point.

“How about... you clean up Miss Red’s apartment? It’s a mess!”

“I can do that, although I apologise, I don’t know who a ‘Miss Red’ is.”

“She means me. It’s called a nickname.”

“Ah. Nickname. I see. May I call you Red too, Miss Faith?”

“Let’s just stick with Faith for now? You don’t have to call us Miss.”

“Faith... I can do that Faith.” She smiled at me. Thankfully, this looked natural. Morgan had done an excellent job at configuring her smile. I’ve seen some of the market androids smile... and damn they’re creepy.

“So Evie, can you clean the place like Morgan asked?”

I was dying to see if she could be a successful Nanny or not, but I had to rein in that part of me and resist the urge. I’d get to do that later, once Morgan had gone.

“I can do that Faith. I have floor plans of your house and I’ve worked out an optimal route to maximise efficiency.”

“Damn girl, you’ve done a good job with her programming!”

‘You’ve seen nothing yet...’ I thought to myself, grinning.

Morgan and I were entranced by the speed and efficiency of Evie’s work. She organised everything perfectly, cleaned everything to a brilliant standard, and even made my bed!

We could have just left her to it, but we were too focused on her work to do anything else.

“She’s... she’s good.” I said, awestruck.

“She’s also naked...” Morgan commented.

“Yeah... I focused so much on creating her that I completely forgot about clothes for her!” I lied, obviously.

“Well she’s roughly my size, so my stuff should fit her. I’ll bring by some of my old stuff for her to wear until you can afford to get her a better wardrobe.”

“Aww thanks Morgan, that’s great.”

‘At least I’ll have some spare clothes for when Morgan is here. All other times... Nanny clothes it is! I mean most of the Nanny clothing I got for her would be suitable for her to wear around Morgan... maybe... umm...’

“Hey Morgan, I may actually have something... one second! Evie?”

Evie stopped and turned around.

“Yes Faith? How may I help you?”

“Go into my bedroom. You should find a box in my wardrobe. It’s an outfit for you. I want you to put it on. It should be a blouse and some jeans.”

That was the only outfit I had for her that wouldn’t be embarrassing. I will admit, I got a bit too into the idea of her wearing different things or taking different roles. So I may have bought some... special outfits. You know, maid uniform... old school nanny uniform... teacher outfit...

“I can do that Faith.” Evie smiled and walked off.

“When did you buy those?” Morgan asked.

“When I first designed her. I nearly forgot about them!” I lied again.

“Well I’ll still have a look, see if there’s any spare clothes laying around my wardrobe. It’d be nice to see her in more than one outfit.”

“Thanks, I really appreciate it."

A few minutes later, Evie walked back in wearing a light purple blouse and loose fitting jeans.

“No shoes?” Morgan asked.

“I forgot.” I lied once more, knowing full well there were some high heels and boots and stuff in my wardrobe for her. None of which would go with this outfit and would probably arouse suspicion.

“Well she’s working perfectly. I can’t believe we’ve finally finished!”

Morgan’s phone went off.

“Ugh, I bet that’s Francis.” The look of disgust on her face said it all.

“What you going to do about him?”

“Haven’t decided yet. May leave him naked in a public place, may set him up with a guy I know. Maybe I’ll throw him back out to sea again? But you’re not to worry about that. We finally completed Evie, and she’s working perfectly. So no worrying, only celebrating.”

“Fine. Evie?” I turned to my future Nanny.

“Yes Faith?” Evie stopped cleaning again and faced me.

“You can cook, right?”

“You programmed me to, so yes Faith.”

“Can you cook us something good with whatever I’ve got left in the fridge?”

“I can certainly try Faith. You two sit back.”

Morgan grabbed my hand and took me through to my living area and sat me down next to her on the sofa and turned on the TV.

I hated TV these days, it was all adverts and warnings and crappy reality shows. Barely any actual content. I had a few old shows I loved to binge, but that’s it. But sat here, with my best friend, about to eat whatever food was being made by the android I had been working on for years, I didn’t care and happily snuggled up to Morgan.

Twenty minutes later, Evie returned with a bunch of snacks, all perfectly made.

“How did you manage this? I have like barely anything in my cupboards and fridge?”

“You programmed me with all the knowledge of cooking I would need, Faith. I was able to make do with whatever you had. I have also created a list of things you should order with your next food delivery so that I can make a more balanced meal plan for you.”

“Jeez, sounds like she’s more your Mummy than your assistant. Next she’ll be feeding you and changing you!” Morgan joked.

My cheeks felt like they were on fire so I looked away, trying not to give away everything.

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support! And for voting for the name of Faith's new Nanny!

• Like 13
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Something about corporations. Some trade deal kinda stuff. Important work, she tells me anyway. Must be, it pays well!”

“Just... be careful with her okay?”

Oh shit I hear checkhov's gun cocking

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

wenty minutes later, Evie returned with a bunch of snacks, all perfectly made.

“How did you manage this? I have like barely anything in my cupboards and fridge?”

“You programmed me with all the knowledge of cooking I would need, Faith. I was able to make do with whatever you had. I have also created a list of things you should order with your next food delivery so that I can make a more balanced meal plan for you.”

“Jeez, sounds like she’s more your Mummy than your assistant. Next she’ll be feeding you and changing you!” Morgan joked.

My cheeks felt like they were on fire so I looked away, trying not to give away everything.

Okay I legit need one of these as an aid....

I want an Android like that too.

Of course only to clean up and cook for me ... for absolutely nothing else *cough* *cough*.

Somehow I have a really bad feeling about Faith's friend.

If she has a teacher's uniform for the android, the schoolgirl outfit would be better suited for faith with a nice thick diaper peeking out from under it.

• Like 1
On 9/3/2021 at 7:46 PM, YourFNF said:

Oh shit I hear checkhov's gun cocking

Okay I legit need one of these as an aid....

I know right! It'd be soooo useful.

And I suppose... you know... it'd be nice to have a nanny look after me... if I was into that... which I'm not... ?

On 9/3/2021 at 9:55 PM, Moon3ye said:

I want an Android like that too.

Of course only to clean up and cook for me ... for absolutely nothing else *cough* *cough*.

Somehow I have a really bad feeling about Faith's friend.

If she has a teacher's uniform for the android, the schoolgirl outfit would be better suited for faith with a nice thick diaper peeking out from under it.

Yeah... nothing else... totally... ?

15 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Morgan didn't realize how close she was with that mommy statement!

The amount of times vanilla people have said stuff like that around me, causing me to blush.... is way too many. Thought it'd be funny if it happened to Faith too ?

Chapter 4: Booting Up

Morgan stayed a while longer after we ate. We hung out, got Evie to do some trivial things like making her lift us up to test her strength, to organise my workshop and make it look cleaner than it’s ever looked, and got her to answer complex maths equations.

But as it was getting late, Morgan looked like she was getting a bit bored.

“Hey Red, I may get going.”

“Aww okay. Well I had fun, I hope you did too!”

“Yeah. I’m glad we got Evie finished up. What we going to work on next?”

“Umm... I haven’t thought about that. We’ve been working on Evie for so long, I haven’t had chance to think of another major project.”

“Well give it some thought and I’m totally down for whatever you decide. I always enjoy working on stuff with you. Have fun with Evie, don’t get up to too much trouble with her. Remember to keep her in your apartment and feed and water her...” she stuck her tongue out at me.

“Yeah yeah. You be safe on your ride home okay? It’s late, you know what the streets are like after dark. I always worry about you on that bike of yours.”

“Hey, I’m the one who does the worrying for the both of us. You just look cute and design cool things.”

I blushed as she kissed the side of my cheek and waved goodbye, picking up her helmet and heading out my front door.

I sat there on the sofa, full of energy but also exhausted.

Today had been a long day. I was up early, I had searched god-knows-how-many dumpsters, then add on top of that the multiple meals I’ve eaten towards the end of the day... I was knackered. But at the same time, I was now alone with Evie, which means I can finally test out her real reason for existence. I could now test her real personality and see if she needs any tuning or work or anything.

So diving off the soft fabric sofa and rushing over to my bedroom, I quickly opened my wardrobe and rummaged around the back of it for one of the outfits I had prepared just for this moment.

Quickly enough, I found what I was looking for. I could have gone with a traditional old school Nanny outfit. You know the kind, typical English Victorian nonsense from forever ago back when we were running the country on steam power. Shortly before the huge technological leap. The kind of Nanny you would hire if you were a Lord or Lady or just someone rich. But I was saving that for a special occasion. For now... I just wanted someone nurturing and loving to regress me into littlespace for the evening.

And yes, I know what Sadie said, but like I said, she never told me Evie couldn’t put me in a nappy. Only that I couldn’t put one on myself.

So I grabbed the sweater and skinny jeans, along with some cute boots to go with it. I figured I’d go with the casual Mummy look, rather than a uniform or special outfit. Something a little bit more maternal than the blouse she was wearing now. Right now, she looked like a normal human, at most a babysitter. But with this outfit, she’d look like a traditional Mummy from those old movies. The ones I used to watch when I was younger.

Rushing out to see Evie cleaning my desk, I stopped and put the outfit on the workbench.

“Evie, can I get your attention?”

“Of course!” she said, turning around and smiling at me. “What can I do for you Faith.”

“I want you to boot up Nanny Evie.”

“Please confirm password for Nanny Evie personality.” She said with a warm, maternal tone. The difference between how she had just sounded a few seconds ago and how she sounded now would have been so obvious to Morgan if she were here.

“Baby Faith needs her Nanny.” I confirmed the password I had given when creating this personality for her. I knew that I’d need it, otherwise someone could just say the correct thing by accident and change her personality, humiliating me and ruining everything. At least this way there’s some kind of protection against that.

Suddenly Evie stopped.

Had I fucked up?

Had she crashed?

Did something malfunction?

Thankfully my doubts were removed once she started smiling again.

Looking down at me, she looked at me the way I always wished a Mummy would look down at me. Well... until I met Sadie.

“Well hello there little one!” Evie smiled warmly.

“H... hi...”

“Well that’s not how we greet a grown up, is it? Do you want to have another go sweetie?”

“Hi... Miss Evie...”

“That’s much better. You can call me Miss Evie, Evie, or Nanny, okay sweetpea?”

“Yes Miss Evie.”

“Good girl. Aren’t you just the most well behaved little girl? I think someone deserves a kiss for being such a good girl!”

I blushed as Evie bent down a bit and kissed my forehead.

“Now... I have to ask, what settings would you like to me load, little one?”

“Umm... sweet Nanny please Miss Evie.”

“Sweet Nanny loaded. That’s a wonderful choice! Now... can you tell me how old you are sweetie?”

“Umm...” I wondered for a second. She didn’t mean my biological age. If I had said 29, that would have just treat me like she treated me earlier. No, what she meant was my little age.

Right so this kink is not exactly common. It’s a large city, so there are a few of us, maybe about thirty at most although that number seems to get less and less at events. I was good friends with a few of them. And for such a small number of us, there was a lot of variety when it comes to little ages. Some were infants, wanting to be tiny and little and helpless. Barely able to do anything but laugh, cry, or wet themselves. Some were toddlers, wanting to wear cute clothes but also wanting to play with baby toys and crawl around and all that. Some were bigger than that. Some were mids. It was a community full of people who liked to play differently.

And me... well I liked to vary. Sometimes I wanted to be helpless. Sometimes I wanted to play with toys. Sometimes I liked to play bigger and be punished for being ‘too old to have accidents so I’m being demoted to nappies’. I got bored playing just one age, so when designing Evie, I programmed her to understand how to take care of every kind of little, no matter their little age.

“I’m... this many!” I held up 2 fingers. Partially because she was already pushing me slightly into littlespace, but also because I wanted to test her perception and vision.

“Two? You are a tiny baby, aren’t you sweetpea?”

I looked down at the floor and blushed.

“Miss... Miss Evie?”

“Yes baby?”

“I need you to wear this Nanny Evie.” I said, holding up the outfit I had grabbed for her to wear.

“Of course Baby Faith. One second.”

Stripping the clothes we had put on her earlier, I admired my creation. I mean I could tell she was an android. And if anyone looked close enough, you could see the seams and the little details that gave her away. But to any normal passerby? She’d appear almost... human.

I admired her curves and her soft skin as she changed into the clothes I had given her. Shortly after, she was dressed just how I pictured her when I initially came up with the idea. She looked just like a Mummy.

“Now... I think you’re looking way too grown up for a two year old... let’s go get that sorted, shall we?” she said.

She smiled at me and my heart melted.

Sure, I get this from Sadie, but I always feel like I’m a burden, like she’s only being a Mummy to make me happy or something. That isn’t saying she’s a bad Mummy, it’s just how I’ve always felt when people indulge me in my interests. I’ve felt guilty about this kink my whole life. But with Evie... Evie was designed to make me feel little. She had no feelings or thoughts or anything. I didn’t feel bad as she held out her hand and I didn’t feel bad as I took it and she led me off into the bedroom.

“Now babygirl...”

She took a second.

“Nappies should be in... here!” she looked around my drawers and found them instantly. Then again, I’d have to look into fixing her if she didn’t; she has the full layout and inventory of my apartment, especially all the baby stuff.

I stood there, my face bright red as she unfolded a thick, white nappy that had babyish prints on the front and fluffed it out a bit. Laying it on the bed, she straightened it out and turned around to me.

“Now... these big girl clothes... they need to come off.”

“They... they do?” I said, nervously.

Of course they do. How was she to put me in a nappy? But I knew exactly how she’d respond, so I played dumb.

“Of course babygirl. Tiny babies like you don’t have any need for big girl clothes like this...”

Evie grabbed my mucky T-shirt and lifted it off my head, leaving me in just pants and a bra.

“Tsk tsk tsk... now that is WAY too big for a little baby... off with that little Miss...”

She quickly spun me around and freed me from the main sign that I was an adult at this point.

Throwing the bra in the bucket I use to keep dirty laundry, I quickly covered up my breasts with my arms.

Not like it made much of a difference, they weren’t that big. Not anything like Morgan’s or Sadie’s. I wish Sadie was more into... you know... feeding. She’d be perfect for that with hers...

I started daydreaming about her feeding me when Evie pulled my pants down, underwear included.

“Step out sweetpea. Be careful you don’t fall over!”

I snapped out of my daydream and did as she said. Soon enough, I was completely naked.

“Much better. Baby ready for her nappy?”

I nodded hesitantly. I still wasn’t used to this. I still got awkward around Sadie whenever she did it. I guess it’s the guilt again.

Evie pushed me back onto the bed and I landed on the thick nappy. Pushing me back so I lay flat, she quickly sprinkled baby powder across my nethers, rubbing it in softly.

I would be lying if I said this didn’t turn me on a little bit. But then again, what’s not to like about someone rubbing you down there?

But all adult thoughts quickly evaporated when Evie’s hands started self cleaning, removing all traces of baby powder.

“Now... I think someone wants her dodie before we finish up putting you in your widdle nappy!”

She produced a dummy and popped it in my mouth, instantly soothing me and dropping me a few more floors into littlespace.

“Good girl.” She said before getting back to the nappy change.

Pulling the soft, thick nappy up between my legs, she quickly taped me up and patted the front of it. A little bit of powder escaped the nappy and caused me to sneeze.

“Bless you baby! Someone got a little sneezy?”

I nodded.

“Now... let’s get a onesie on you and then you can come snuggle with Nanny on the sofa. That sound good babygirl?”

“Yes Miss Evie.”

I sat up as Evie walked over to my wardrobe and opened the locked section of my wardrobe. She had my password to the keypad saved in her memory, so she quickly had it open in seconds, like it was muscle memory.

“Now... pink? Blue? Yellow? Hmm... I think blue for now. It’s getting late, and this blue bedtime onesie is perfect for a sleepy baby like you.”

I smiled and nodded. I was hoping she’d pick that. She must have analysed the time, the setting, colours, everything to come to that decision. Which means she’s working perfectly.

Walking over to me, she prepared the onesie in her hands so she could slip it right over me. And because I programmed her, I knew exactly what was coming next.

“Arms up baby...”

I raised my arms and she slid the onesie over my head, pulling it down until it fit snugly. Pushing me back onto the bed, she pressed the snaps between my legs and my transformation from adult scrapper and tinkerer to cute little sleepy babygirl was complete.

“Let’s go snuggle up on the sofa. Do you want a baba?”

I nodded as she lifted me up onto her hip.

Strength test complete I guess. I mean we did do a bunch of her lifting us up earlier, but she’s carefully holding me on her hip, meaning she knows just how much pressure to use and how to best support me when I’m little. So that’s a good sign.

Walking back into the living area, she placed me down on the sofa and walked over to the kitchen. It didn’t take her long to produce a bottle of juice, using a baby bottle I had hidden in a cupboard.

I would have loved milk, but it’s hard to get unless you like stuff like almond milk. Living on a floating city means space is limited, which means there isn’t any space for things like cows. I haven’t had that kind of milk since I was a kid, I really miss it. I hate almond milk. I engineered Evie to be able to store milk in her breasts so that she could feed me... but until I can get something other than almond milk... I’d have to wait to test that feature I guess.

Which is a shame, because it was a pain having to work on that and figure it out myself and work it into her without Morgan noticing.

“Lay back sweetpea...” Evie said as she sat down next to me on the sofa and patted her lap.

I did as she said, and she cradled me in her arms, bringing the bottle to my lips. Parting them, I quickly started suckling on the teat, enjoying the juice she had prepared for me.

It took no time at all for the day’s events to catch up to me. Quickly becoming sleepy, I nestled in. With the rhythmic motion of the bottle being suckled, Evie stroking my head, and the descent into littlespace, it wasn’t long before I fell asleep in Evie’s arms.

Thank you to all my patrons for their support! And for voting for the name of Faith's new Nanny!

• Like 13

Yeah at this point it's less checkhov's rifle and more checkhov's fire team with all these hints... ??