LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There may be more shortages ahead....

vvp39

TLDR

Every shipping port on the West Coast (US) is full right now, and all shipments are stalled. Not only are all the docks full, but the anchorages are also full. Very few ships arriving or leaving in any west coast port right now. Why? Covid.

Explanation

When the shutdown began, OTR truckers all across the country got to spend time at home with their families. They liked it, and soon found local driver positions that paid well enough that they could stay home each night. Very few are going back to that OTR lifestyle, and so trucking companies are hurting for drivers right now. Look at the help wanted adverts in craiglist if you doubt this. So that means that the midwest & east coast manufacturers can't get their products shipped and onto the rail cars that feed the shipping ports. So the ships are sitting at the ports waiting for goods to send on the return route for these ships.

Not for me!

A good supply of REUSABLE diapers and rubber panties and you are bulletproof

5 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I guess no more ABU or Tykables diapers for awhile as they get there diapers from China.

They come from China?? I didn't know that. Interesting, but I guess I shouldn't really be surprised as most of our stuff in the U.S comes from China.☺️??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

They come from China?? I didn't know that. Interesting, but I guess I shouldn't really be surprised as most of our stuff in the U.S comes from China.☺️??

Yes Most come from China they probably use Alibiaba to source there diapers.  

14 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Yes Most come from China they probably use Alibiaba to source there diapers.  

That's where I found my cloth diaper factories. Just had to make them customize them to my liking.

1 minute ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Already did bud!??

Wow your quick.  There are millions of things you can get on there.  But I would not support a company from China.  Though I do support ABU and Tykables I do not care for china.

Be aware that Alibaba is really for businesses -- the majority of products you see there are for bulk purchase only.   And the picture you see isn't always the product that you'd actually get.  They have no shame in stealing pictures of other people's property to market their stuff.   See this with fursuits... here's a perfect example:

2 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Wow your quick.  There are millions of things you can get on there.  But I would not support a company from China.  Though I do support ABU and Tykables I do not care for china.

Yeah, I get that. China does a lot of evil stuff but the website reminds me of Amazon, which I love.? Amazon's still better though!?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Got a case of Bambinos coming in tomorrow. With my stash should be set for 2.5 months if it takes time to get more.

If the diaper-apocalypse comes I got you covered. It maybe in Seaside Princess Diapers but it's what I got

• Like 1

I have medical diapers for 5 months, but I'm running out of ABDL diapers in less than a month if I keep using as often as I have done.
But no more money to spend on diapers right now. 

On 8/16/2021 at 1:36 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I guess no more ABU or Tykables diapers for awhile as they get there diapers from China.

Or for any others (willing to bet)? What's not made in China?

6 minutes ago, ppdude said:

Or for any others (willing to bet)? What's not made in China?

Unfortunately nothing. LOL!??? Hahaha! Pretty much everything is made in China these days.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Unfortunately nothing. LOL!??? Hahaha! Pretty much everything is made in China these days.

Everything made for USA is made in China*

AFAIK, Tena is made in Europe.
Not sure if we have any ABDL brands here, or if they are all import.

• Like 1