LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL diaper at work..

Dubious

I have read about others wearing thick ABDL diapers at work, but I have never done it myself. 
I wear Tena Ultima with a booster, which isn't really thick at all.

So now I have been contemplating on wearing for days, and I might just do it, and keep a spare Tena with me, in case the ABDL diaper chafe. 
Gonna be a 12 hour warm work day.

3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I used to wear to work when I worked in retail, and also when I worked in music to avoid public bathrooms at concerts.

I wear 24/7, so that includes work, but I have never worn ABDL diaper to work.
And the only ABDL diaper I have is in large, so it will rise above pants, whereas with Tena I can hide it quite easy.
Not many will see me and mostly strangers, so no big deal if it peaks out.

My biggest fear is that it gonna be too hot.

I have worn just about every brand diaper available to work including Trest Brand diapers which aren't thick to start but really swell up and claim to hold 9,000ml. I've worn every color diaper imaginable as well. Loose fitting pants and an appropriate length shirt with a onesie added does the trick. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, gmcchamp99 said:

Loose fitting pants and an appropriate length shirt with a onesie added does the trick. 

I agree with this 100%. I wear ABDL diapers to work all the time - not truly gargantuan ones like a Rearz Alpaca or a Megamax in size large - not that I couldn't hide them, it's just that they'd swell up too much if I actually rode one out until it needed to be changed. It would look like I have a dead raccoon stuffed down the front of my pants at some point. So if I went that route, I'd end up having to send a great diaper to an early grave.

For me, a good 8 - 10 hour diaper like a Rearz Lil' Splash or Lil' Monster, or a medium-sized Megamax, worn under a onesie to prevent it peeking out at the waistline, and then one-size up shorts or trousers, is all I need to spend a day at work in a big plastic diaper. 

I have a couple of jobs, essentially, and this works under both dress pants and a golf shirt, for my day job, or, under jeans or cargo shorts for side jobs I do with buddies building fences and things like that for beer money. 

If you're worried about the noise, don't be - you and I might have finely-attuned diaper radar that lets us pick out a diaper crinkle like a cat hears the rustle of a mouse in the grass, but trust me, "normal people" do not notice the noises your diaper makes, from under pants and a onesie. I can hear the crunch-crunch-crunch my diaper makes when I walk around, but I've done flooring in a tight kitchen with a buddy, for example, and been squatting up and down all afternoon in a plastic diaper, and everyone else is seemingly oblivious.

I've been wearing diapers to work for some 24 years now as I wear 24/7. I do not wear ABDL diapers but Attends these are not too thick and hold a decent amount. Over the disposable diaper I wear a thin single layer cloth diaper and a plastic pants. As far as I know nobody knows and if they do they never said a word. I truly belief as it comes to wearing diapers out and about most of the worries live inside our own head. During my working hours I usually change my diaper once. The thin cloth diaper and plastic pants are there for extra protection if the disposable diaper starts to leak and I like the authentic look.

My favourite fun diapers are Tykables Cammies and the Crinklz Aquanauts and have worn them to work my main diaper of choice at the moment is Betterdry diapers the plain white version of the Crinklz.  Wearing a think premium diaper is my daily choice as they are diapers I can trust to do ifs job.

I wore the usual Tena for the majority of the day, but when I was done with all the hard work, I found a fairly secluded spot and changed into an ABDL diaper.
So that was my first time I have changed outside on the grass.... felt good to feel the wind on my naked body. ?

ABDL diaper is no good for my work, as even though I didn't do much after I changed, it was enough to find out that I need to at least wait until it gets colder, so I don't sweat as much, and can wear a onesie to hold the diaper up.

I did wear an abdl diaper to work once but I felt very self conscious the whole time so I don’t I save them for nighttime and days off.instead I wear Abri-form to work

Along with the subject of wearing diapers at work, why not also tell us what type of work you do?  Not the company name or get really detailed (unless you want to), but more of a "I work in an office with 30 people", or, "I'm an auto mechanic" and perhaps relate how or why your particular type of work makes it hard or easy to wear diapers, such as too many people around who would notice, or the fact that you wear coveralls makes it easy to wear bulky diapers.

I drive a truck loaded with tombstones and mount them at graveyards, old and new.

Its a heavy work, and when its hot I sweat a lot.

With medical diaper (Tena) its easy to hide diaper, even when t-shirt is untucked. 
I don't even notice that I wear... its just like underwear. 

Usually I'm alone, but there is people around.

I wear mine to work every day (I work graveyards at a gas station), Mind I wear 24/7, and no one has noticed.... or at least not said anything out loud, and I even use a booster in them. As to the Brand, ABU, Mostly Little Paws or Peek Abu. Sure I don't get a ton of customers (20-30 a night on average, sometimes more on the weekends), but I spend a lot of time outside the store either taking a break for a smoke (yes I know its bad for me) or actually working, Sweeping the lot, garbage, wiping down the pumps.. that sort of thing. 

And yes, my co-workers do know I wear them as I was told to wear them by a physician, though I did not mention to said physician that I would have done so anyway.

• 2 months later...

I wore ABDL diaper to work today, and it was wasted...

It worked as a diaper, as it got wet, but I might as well have used a medical diaper as I didn't see it until I got home and took it off to get into the shower.
So, I'm gonna save them for times I get to see it, like at home, or driving in my own car so I can wear a skirt..

• Like 1
On 8/10/2021 at 10:11 AM, DailyDi said:

I used to wear to work when I worked in retail, and also when I worked in music to avoid public bathrooms at concerts.

That's actually a really smart idea Mikey!?????❤️???❤️

• Like 1
On 8/11/2021 at 8:01 AM, Rob110 said:

My favourite fun diapers are Tykables Cammies and the Crinklz Aquanauts and have worn them to work my main diaper of choice at the moment is Betterdry diapers the plain white version of the Crinklz.  Wearing a think premium diaper is my daily choice as they are diapers I can trust to do ifs job.

Ain't the Aquanauts great? I find that I'm wearing them 24/7! They do just as good as my Dry 24/7's! I have a hard time deciding between them. When you add in Northshore's Supreme and MegaMax it's really hard to decide what to put on -- how do you decide?

PP I’m wearing Better Dry diapers these days as well. I had been wearing Confidry 24/7’s for years prior to their move to the U.S. and for some time ther after. I searched for a replacement due in part to their shortages and quality issues. In addition the quality of their tapes and also the smaller size tapes turned me off of them as well. I like the Better Dry diapers for these reasons: excellent tapes, large and super sticky.  The plastic bank sheet has some stretch to it adding to a snugger more secure fit against leaks and they really swell when they’re wet. Most importantly, unless totally saturated front to back do they ever leak.  Oh and one more thing, practically silent under clothes.

8 hours ago, happyindprs said:

PP I’m wearing Better Dry diapers these days as well. I had been wearing Confidry 24/7’s for years prior to their move to the U.S. and for some time there after. I searched for a replacement due in part to their shortages and quality issues. In addition the quality of their tapes and also the smaller size tapes turned me off of them as well. I like the Better Dry diapers for these reasons: excellent tapes, large and super sticky.  The plastic back sheet has some stretch to it adding to a snugger more secure fit against leaks and they really swell when they’re wet. Most importantly, unless totally saturated front to back do they ever leak.  Oh and one more thing, practically silent under clothes.

I have to agree.  I tried the Confidry 24/7 and really didn't care for how they fit.  To me the Betterdry diapers fit much better, the plastic back is softer and quieter and has that little bit of stretch that happyindiapers mentioned.  The tapes stick really well and I do like the double tapes in case you have to retape part of it.  Although I rarely wear premium diapers, Betterdry and Abena L4 are my go to premiums.

On a separate thought, I can't help but wonder how much taxpayer money NASA would save if they got rid of those horrendously expensive MAG diapers and went with Crinklz Lil Astronaut diapers for space missions instead.  Astronaut - one job where it's acceptable to wear adult diapers to work!

15 hours ago, rusty pins said:

On a separate thought, I can't help but wonder how much taxpayer money NASA would save if they got rid of those horrendously expensive MAG diapers and went with Crinklz Lil Astronaut diapers for space missions instead.  Astronaut - one job where it's acceptable to wear adult diapers to work!

If I recall, they had one contract issued for the MAGs which produced "x" amount, which they are still drawing from. 

But... what about Bambino Catstronaut.... or Tykables Galactic... or ABU Space???    Actually.. skip the Tykables because they never have anything in stock anyway.

A few of my favorite daytime ABDL printed diapers that I wear and wet at work are: AwwSoCute diapers, the new Tykables Little Builders, and BareBum diapers. Other non-ABDL or at least semi ABDL diapers that I wear for work are: Rearz Select, Rears InControl, Tena Slip Ultra, Abena M4, NS Supreme, NS Lites, and Wellness Original diapers. You can make any plain white plastic back diaper into an ABDL diaper by buying stickers and clear packing tape over the stickers. Looks cute.

On 10/30/2021 at 6:25 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Can’t forget about Crinklz Astronaut. That was the diaper I planned on wearing while trick or treating, but I goofed off for too long and just grabbed something out of the stash. 

Sorry to step on your toes @rusty pins, I didn’t read all the way through. (I’m getting sleepy and I still have about 3 hours until I can go home.) 

Edited by astrodiaper
Didn’t read the entire thread
On 10/30/2021 at 5:14 AM, rusty pins said:

Some of those space walks last 12-16 hours, so those diapers probably wouldn't last.  It would be interesting to see how much they could hold in space with no gravity,  though. 

It would be interesting to wear a MAG diaper here on earth and see how much they hold.

Kinda curious. 

12 hours ago, Spanky said:

Some of those space walks last 12-16 hours, so those diapers probably wouldn't last.  It would be interesting to see how much they could hold in space with no gravity,  though. 

It would be interesting to wear a MAG diaper here on earth and see how much they hold.

Kinda curious. 

On some documentary show, an astronaut was quoted as saying diapers actually work better in zero gravity. 

Curious as to how they "dispose" of them up in space.  Just put them in a canister and hurl them into the atmosphere?  Load them on the next outbound capsule back to earth?

6 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Curious as to how they "dispose" of them up in space.  Just put them in a canister and hurl them into the atmosphere?  Load them on the next outbound capsule back to earth?

They send it back to earth, but it burns up in the atmosphere.