LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Family Meals

Tough call. My wife makes a killer lasagna. However, prime rib, mashed potatoes, glazed carrots and Yorkshire pudding would also be a top contender. English peas would also be a worthy side to the prime rib. 

Oh, that's an easy one!?? Like I mentioned in a different forum, my Mommy makes the BEST biscuits & gravy. She makes it all Southern-style. It's really good! So does my Nene.? Make me a batch of that and I'll ALWAYS be an happy Baby!!!!!?☺️?????❤️???????☺️??❣️?????

• Like 1

Before I lost my sense of taste and smell, it was 100% my home-made soups with cornbread. Now they're just thick water...

I make a nice burrito though, the texture of that is superb!

And we cannot forget, the classic Sunday dinner, roasties, yorkies and all the trimmings ❤️

i like turkey dinners with all the fixings(mashed taters which i make with yukon gold taters and half n half instead of milk, a little butter then just salt and pepper), peas, stuffing, cranberry sauce, cresent rolls,) before the cost was as high as it is, we liked to get rotisery chickens and a tub of mashed taters, can of peas, and i used the lefter chicken mom picked from the carcass to make garlic chicken noodle soup, she loves it, i use to make tater soup, she loves that too, but i cant make those soups very often because it jacks her sugar up, sometimes she will put a beef or pork roast on with taters and carrots, when we eat what we want of it she turns the rest into stew

There are so many, the reason I'm overweight!

I like steak, hot dog casserole, skinless boneless chicken thighs (I use a shake and bake but add the extra spices to make it like KFC), spaghetti, meatloaf, hot dogs or chili dogs, hamburgers, beef stroganoff, pizza, pork steaks on the grill, brat wurst, just way too many to pick as a favorite.

One of my favorite family meals was Sunday dinner; a beef roast cooked at low temperature in the oven all morning with potatoes and carrots, and green beans, or in the summer, corn on the cob, and blackberry pie and ice cream for dessert. In the fall it was apple pie. After that, who cared about the game on TV? It was nap time.