LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else a big baby?

What I mean is oversized.

I am in the process of halfbuttedly losing weight, Im down around 30 pounds from last autumn and have been hovering around the upper upper 250 pound range, Im not putting too much effort into this due to possible depression interference and lifestyle, But Im trying not to stuff my face with large meals, My usual day has me snacking throughout the day and just eating dinner then more snacking. Ive been trying to cut my dinners in half. I was introduced to 2 new medications earlier this year and they may have been curbing my snacking, Before this, my days of snacking usually involved a whole family size bag of chips and various candies and snack cakes, Now Im pretty much down to less candies and half a bag of potato chips and I gotta talk myself into wanting those chips, if I couldnt have chips, my next go to snack would be a box of cereal and im wanting less of that as well, I have several boxes of cereal from the past few months and now I have to toss some of them due to sell by dates that are coming and went.

There have been 3 occasions in the past 4 months where I had to walk down and back up 13 flights of stairs due to building elevator issues or power outages, one of those times I got $50 off my rent for doing a favor for my building manager to walk a wheelchair-bound persons dog back to his apartment that he was stuck downstairs with. so maybe there was some weight loss with those.

There is mention of weight loss surgery that Im 50-50 on, My Dr is saying it could get me to the 190 pound area.

I got an electric bicycle that Im just trying to start pedaling up hills when I come across them. My neighborhood is basically between hills in all directions and the only way to go anywhere either fun or necessary is to pedal up them to leave my neighborhood.

One thing I really really wish to overcome soon is my repulsion to tap water, I really dont want anything to do with the stuff right now but I want that to change some day, As it is right now, the only way I will drink the stuff is if I fill up water bottles and fridge them then use flavor packets, Ive tried those Mio squirt in but Im not much of a fan of them, for a while, my go to mix in was those Crush packets. Cant drink straight out of the tap idk why, But if I can overcome this, Id save so much money by not having to buy drinks from the store.

Idk, I dream of my teenage girly figure and hope to return to it one day, I blame my late teenage and early adult jobs in the fast food industry for my eating habits.

Speaking of dreaming, in most of my overnight dreams, I am skinny and waking up from those dreams every day is heartbreaking.

• Sad 1

It's all in your mind.  You have to learn to rethink in his you look at things.  You need to think positive thoughts.  I know that for me if I'm looking for junk food I question myself as to why.  Usually its just because im hungry.  So I grab some fruit and veggies.  It takes at least 30 days to gain a new habit.  You should set goals for yourself as well.  One goal can be to drink at least a half a cup of water daily for a week then continue to increase it.  I know for myself I hated water it wasn't until I was sick with a fever and that's all I wanted that it changed for me.  Now that's all I drink except an occasional bottle of chocolate and strawberry milk.  I also drink occasionally AW zero root beer.  

As for your eating, you should be having 3 oz of protein, fruit and vegetable at every meal and an ounce of protein with fruit and veggies for snacks.  Exercise as well.  If you really want this then you can do it and make it happen.  If you really dt then you'll make up every excuse to not make it happen.

Yeah, I'm super sized.  But not as supersized as I was!  Last fall, I was weighed in at the doc at 330 lbs!  :66_EmoticonsHDcom: A bit of a wake-up call as that was waaaaaaayyyy more than I thought I was. I had a scale, but never unpacked it ?, so that finally got put into use.  I dropped 40 lbs just changing a few habits... but I've stagnated.  Just too many tasty snacks!  Still eating too much at meals.  I need to resume the daily walks around the neighborhood. 

I’ve been at around the 180 lb mark for quite a while. It was around middle school or early hs when I first got there. I was in my senior year when my weight started slowly going up again. I think I managed to hit 190. I could see the belly flab start to go over my pants waistline in a couple photos taken around that time. And then I had to have my appendix removed. A weeks worth of hospital food followed by a week of a shifty appetite (I’d be hungry but then could only eat a little bit before I felt full) and then an entire month or so of constant bathroom breaks and I dropped a tad below 180. As far as I’m aware, I haven’t went much above that number again, even after I finally got back to my normal eating habits for several years.

I hear you in that tap water thing. It’s not you. A lot of tap water sucks. City areas add too much sulfur or whatever. It leaves an egg taste and smell. My area uses just a tad too much chlorine. I haven’t personally used them myself, but I imagine you could get one of those tap filters to get those extra unwanted flavors out. I found water coming from our fridge tastes better than straight from the tap, probably because of a filter I can’t find but probably needs changed by now.

While you generally should stay away from salts, don’t forget that a little bit is actually good for you (same with [natural] sugars). Your body expels water and salt as you sweat and you need to replace whatever gets sweated out. If you usually add salt to a particular food, be careful about how much you add. I generally find that a small amount is enough for most foods I add it to.

20 hours ago, barnburner said:

What I mean is oversized.

I am in the process of halfbuttedly losing weight, Im down around 30 pounds from last autumn and have been hovering around the upper upper 250 pound range, Im not putting too much effort into this due to possible depression interference and lifestyle, But Im trying not to stuff my face with large meals, My usual day has me snacking throughout the day and just eating dinner then more snacking. Ive been trying to cut my dinners in half. I was introduced to 2 new medications earlier this year and they may have been curbing my snacking, Before this, my days of snacking usually involved a whole family size bag of chips and various candies and snack cakes, Now Im pretty much down to less candies and half a bag of potato chips and I gotta talk myself into wanting those chips, if I couldnt have chips, my next go to snack would be a box of cereal and im wanting less of that as well, I have several boxes of cereal from the past few months and now I have to toss some of them due to sell by dates that are coming and went.

There have been 3 occasions in the past 4 months where I had to walk down and back up 13 flights of stairs due to building elevator issues or power outages, one of those times I got $50 off my rent for doing a favor for my building manager to walk a wheelchair-bound persons dog back to his apartment that he was stuck downstairs with. so maybe there was some weight loss with those.

There is mention of weight loss surgery that Im 50-50 on, My Dr is saying it could get me to the 190 pound area.

I got an electric bicycle that Im just trying to start pedaling up hills when I come across them. My neighborhood is basically between hills in all directions and the only way to go anywhere either fun or necessary is to pedal up them to leave my neighborhood.

One thing I really really wish to overcome soon is my repulsion to tap water, I really dont want anything to do with the stuff right now but I want that to change some day, As it is right now, the only way I will drink the stuff is if I fill up water bottles and fridge them then use flavor packets, Ive tried those Mio squirt in but Im not much of a fan of them, for a while, my go to mix in was those Crush packets. Cant drink straight out of the tap idk why, But if I can overcome this, Id save so much money by not having to buy drinks from the store.

Idk, I dream of my teenage girly figure and hope to return to it one day, I blame my late teenage and early adult jobs in the fast food industry for my eating habits.

Speaking of dreaming, in most of my overnight dreams, I am skinny and waking up from those dreams every day is heartbreaking.

My heart goes out to you little buddy!❤️? I know what it's like to go through that. It's not fun, when I was younger I used to struggle with my weight all the time, up until recently infact. So I know how hard it is. I  went through depression and anxiety and overeating and that didn't help. People can really treat you differently because of your weight. it's sad but that's the world we live in. There's a lot more to weight gain then just a put down the fork mentality. Often times overweight people have severe psychological trauma that has not been dealt with also along with unfinished emotional business about their past that's driving them to overeat. Granted that's not the case for everyone, but even then it's still pretty hard. And that's why I will never make fun of a fat person. I'm ashamed to admit that I actually was one of those people, but going through a experience like that really opened my eyes into what it's like for many people. And I'm grateful for that. It changed my life.

Exercise doesn't really make you lose weight.
Studies have shown that the time you run, is the time you gain, so the result is no time gained.
Weight lifting will make you lose weight, as muscles burn fat.

Its "all" about what you put into your mouth.

I measure my fat with diapers.
I do want to lose weight but, as long as I fit into my diapers, I see no reason to rush it.

I'm a very big boy, but failing at doing anything about it. The truth is food/drink are one of the only things that bring me joy, and when I try to diet I get super down/dark and its just not worth it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

I'm a very big boy, but failing at doing anything about it. The truth is food/drink are one of the only things that bring me joy, and when I try to diet I get super down/dark and its just not worth it.

Really Mikey? I thought you were skinny just like in your profile picture.? And why is food and drink one of the only things that brings you pleasure anymore buddy??

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Really Mikey? I thought you were skinny just like in your profile picture.? And why is food and drink one of the only things that brings you pleasure anymore buddy??

I wish I was skinny, but that's not to be. Even if I successfully dieted it would only be to get less big, not "thin" by most people's standards.

Between my bad back and my empty wallet I don't get to enjoy the things I used to like photography and concerts. Add mental health issues into the mix and I'm pretty much a recluse. My friends are all online, no one local so it's just me and Mum.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I wish I was skinny, but that's not to be. Even if I successfully dieted it would only be to get less big, not "thin" by most people's standards.

Between my bad back and my empty wallet I don't get to enjoy the things I used to like photography and concerts. Add mental health issues into the mix and I'm pretty much a recluse. My friends are all online, no one local so it's just me and Mum.

Wow! Really?!? Your friends are all online?! Well, that makes me feel a little bit better knowing I'm not the only one in that situation. My brother used to give me a hard time about that. Do you mind if I ask you what mental health issues you have?? You don't have to tell me, I'm just curious. And I'm sorry about your back issues buddy.? Back pain is some of the worst pain. And I want you to know Mikey, you're not alone. We're all in this together, this hard game we play called "Life" and we're all gonna get through this together!??☺️???❤️?❤️? WE ARE ONE!?️?️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow! Really?!? Your friends are all online?! Well, that makes me feel a little bit better knowing I'm not the only one in that situation. My brother used to give me a hard time about that. Do you mind if I ask you what mental health issues you have?? You don't have to tell me, I'm just curious. And I'm sorry about your back issues buddy.? Back pain is some of the worst pain. And I want you to know Mikey, you're not alone. We're all in this together, this hard game we play called "Life" and we're all gonna get through this together!??☺️???❤️?❤️? WE ARE ONE!?️?️

I moved a lot growing up and came here (Alabama) after I had left school, so I didn't get to know anyone my age down here.

I have major depressive disorder and anxiety. Plus insomnia at times.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I moved a lot growing up and came here (Alabama) after I had left school, so I didn't get to know anyone my age down here.

I have major depressive disorder and anxiety. Plus insomnia at times.

Oh okay, that makes sense. I too have had depression and anxiety but it was a on/off thing and not a formal diagnosis.

• Like 1
On 8/7/2021 at 4:31 AM, Dubious said:

Exercise doesn't really make you lose weight.
Studies have shown that the time you run, is the time you gain, so the result is no time gained.
Weight lifting will make you lose weight, as muscles burn fat.

Its "all" about what you put into your mouth.

I measure my fat with diapers.
I do want to lose weight but, as long as I fit into my diapers, I see no reason to rush it.

I’ve been interval fasting for the last two weeks and I’m seeing results. I have a physical labor job that starts early in the morning so I skip breakfast and snacking until I get off work and enjoy a late lunch. Exercise, good diet, hydration, and allowing your body to eat existing fat reserves is key. Best of luck to you dubious!