LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want Pizza!

The only good pizza place around here is only open on the weekends. I'm craving a large pepperoni for Mom and me, but we're broke. Who wants to buy a pizza? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

The only good pizza place around here is only open on the weekends. I'm craving a large pepperoni for Mom and me, but we're broke. Who wants to buy a pizza? lol

I'd like a pizza to but Dominos is shut

Might get kebab and chips

Oh God! We're too late, dinner is.. dinner ... is... broccoli casserole! ?

(I actually like it, but for my little side going from pizza to broccoli is about as bad as it gets)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Oh God! We're too late, dinner is.. dinner ... is... broccoli casserole! ?

(I actually like it, but for my little side going from pizza to broccoli is about as bad as it gets)

I like that too -- have a bit left over in the fridge, but I think its well past prime now.

Had pizza at luch though!  Got the small "10 inch", and it was gigantic!  (more like a 16"!!!!)  1/2 of it came home with me and will be lunch tomorrow!

There are a number of solutionss ranging from Englishmuffin pizzas using pre-made ingredience to DIY sauce and ready-made pizza crusts of different sizes. I make my Italian sauce using unseasoned tomato sauce, cut-up cooked tomatoes, tomato paste (which means you'll need a teaspoon of sugar)) garlik powder, basil leaves oregano leaves and Italian Seasoning, parmasan and mozzarella cheeses (I avoid more than two cheeses since toomany cheeses render the whole cheese compnent to a very generic taste. Paramsan and mozzirella have very distinct flavors). For the crust, If I cannot get a pre-made pizza crust, I use a flatbread. My toppings are onion and pepper with either italian sausage; preferable hot or tomato & cheese, or Portugueese chourico; Gaspar, which ships to other place besides New Bedfor-Fall River being my favorite

• Thanks 1

Well, you could have called me, but it would prolly take a week to get there...and more than likely be rather cold....sorry. 

But as Christine said.   Home made pizza is good, and fun to make!!!! Which feeds your "little side" ! ??

8 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Newbee

You COULD make "Breakfast Pizza" :)

Brian

We have a place that makes breakfast pizza here. I’m not quite there yet. 

I have discovered crustless pizza. OMG! YES! Kinda want one now. ?. Maybe tomorrow night, depending on how my on-call thing goes. 

• Like 1

the local grocery store has a decent one, tastes like little ceasars, its hunt bros, but around here we have 2 local chains that give the bigger ones a run for their money, freds and giovannis. only problem i recall is freds is greasy when you get it, gotta blot it some, but when i want pizza im cheap, i usually just get one of the .75 cent store brand personal pizzas at the store, add green olives(and pepperoni if it only has cheese), a little more mozzerella cheese to hold down the olives, get a .50 cent bag of chips, 1.05 32 ounce fountain drink and call it supper

13 minutes ago, astrodiaper said:

We have a place that makes breakfast pizza here. I’m not quite there yet. 

I have discovered crustless pizza. OMG! YES! Kinda want one now. ?. Maybe tomorrow night, depending on how my on-call thing goes. 

Crustless pizza.......??? THen, whats the point??? Just a pile of toppings and sauce in a bowl..??

I like it because I don’t feel as bogged down as with anything else. I work graveyards, and that can be pretty much breakfast. I’ve found that if I do eat like burgers or pizza, I tend to feel sluggish during my shift, even with the caffeine.  Even thin crust can do this. Maybe it’s just me and my brain. 

One of the places near me does crust-less pizza bowls, so there must be a lot of people who like it.

But to me there is no replacement for a true New York style pizza.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

One of the places near me does crust-less pizza bowls, so there must be a lot of people who like it.

But to me there is no replacement for a true New York style pizza.

Agreed, I love a good New York style pizza!??? Delicious!!!!!!!?☺️??❤️

16 hours ago, Newbee said:

Now I want pizza but it’s breakfast time here.

When I was in elementary school we had the best breakfast pizzas! It was awesome! It was a pizza made with biscuit bread and gravy with sausage as the topping with cheese and I think it had alfredo sauce but I'm not sure.? It was SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!??? I miss it so much!????

• Like 2
18 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Domino's has really good pizza. It's great quality and they let you have as many toppings as you want. It probably doesn't beat your local pizza places Mikey, but it sure is pretty good if you want pizza.???????

I love a good quality large spinach alfredo pizza! Nice and fresh it's the best!???????

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Domino's has really good pizza. It's great quality and they let you have as many toppings as you want. It probably doesn't beat your local pizza places Mikey, but it sure is pretty good if you want pizza.???????

I love a good quality large spinach alfredo pizza! Nice and fresh it's the best!???????

Dom is the best of the main chains for sure, but still not New York good :)

7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Dom is the best of the main chains for sure, but still not New York good :)

Oh, that's absolutely true! Nothing beats New York style pizza!!!!???☺️

Used to be a place up in Bellingham,Wa called Chicettis (I probably butchered their name), that made great hand tossed Pizza, but they closed years ago after the health department shut them down (Bar next door had a severe roach problem). Aside from that there are a few places here that make decent pizza, Domino's if you're being cheap, But a few really good places like Luccianos (Next to the Admiral Theater in West Seattle) or Zeeks (A bit pricey, but really good if you don't mind spending close to 40$ for just your pizza.. not including sides and drinks). I've tried a few others here in Seattle, But those last 2 are the best, and if they open back up White Center Pizza was pretty good.

1 minute ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Used to be a place up in Bellingham,Wa called Chicettis (I probably butchered their name), that made great hand tossed Pizza, but they closed years ago after the health department shut them down (Bar next door had a severe roach problem). Aside from that there are a few places here that make decent pizza, Domino's if you're being cheap, But a few really good places like Luccianos (Next to the Admiral Theater in West Seattle) or Zeeks (A bit pricey, but really good if you don't mind spending close to 40$ for just your pizza.. not including sides and drinks). I've tried a few others here in Seattle, But those last 2 are the best, and if they open back up White Center Pizza was pretty good.

I waited twenty years for a good pizza place within delivery limits to us. I grew up in New England where we had pizza and sub shops on every corner, so moving to a tomato pie wasteland took some getting used to!

13 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I waited twenty years for a good pizza place within delivery limits to us. I grew up in New England where we had pizza and sub shops on every corner, so moving to a tomato pie wasteland took some getting used to!

Look on the bright side.  You are a member of the "Big but getting smaller" club.

1 minute ago, DailyDi said:

Ah yes, When I was little we lived in one of those locations, Island Lake-Central Valley, between Silverdale and Poulsbo,Wa was in the boonies... We had 1 convenience store simply called "The Store in Central Valley", Sadly, I hear thats all developed now, even the lake, which was mostly forest is now mostly residental housing. But back in the 70's if you wanted to go out to eat you had to drive into either Silverdale or Poulsbo. In fact I just looked it up.... Yup.. Looks like they preserved the Camp and a small patch as a "Park" but it looks like any other suburban area now.. sad, I had fond memories of that lake.

6 minutes ago, Wet Knight said:

Look on the bright side.  You are a member of the "Big but getting smaller" club.

A club whose purpose I am in direct conflict with lol

25 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Wait, you grew up in New England?! I thought you grew up in Alabama? LOL!???