LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How wet do you get before you change

I honestly get pretty wet before I change. I wet in my diaper a good 4 times before I change or sometimes if I am at the store and using a family restroom I usually use other peoples dirty diapers and then use them ?. But I wanna know how wet do you get before you change. 

Not very; because there is a layer of waterproof material between my wet diaper and my body that is cut in such a way that it is mostly crotchless and the wet runs into my diaper between my legs. I get  maybe a couple of wet spots on my body. However, after and average of 13 hours, my diapers, while not dripping wet are quite wet.  Just how one measures wetness I do not know. What would theunits of wetness be?

I like to get it as wet as possible!   But, that doesn't always work out on weekdays.  If it's only 1/2 used when I get up, that's it... gotta take it off to shower.  (well, if I don't take it off, that's a bigger mess to deal with!)

11 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

When the diaper is pretty soggy and saturated but just before it leaks is my preferred time to change, that way I get the most use out of the diaper. 

Same here, changing when you still have capacity left is a waste of a diaper. The acquired skill is knowing the feeling and capacity of your different diapers just prior to leaking. Any leaks I have are press-out leaks while sitting in a very wet diaper. I am probably in the minority here when it comes to messy diapers; I want to enjoy my messy diaper for several hours before I change.

12 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

When the diaper is pretty soggy and saturated but just before it leaks is my preferred time to change, that way I get the most use out of the diaper.

This exactly.

I wear full-time, not by choice, so I wait until I'm as close to soaked as I can reliably get without leaking. Consequently, I spend most of my time in moderately to heavily wet diapers, simply because that's the nature of things.

5 hours ago, dlnoir said:

This exactly.

? GMTA

6 hours ago, Moochie said:

Same here, changing when you still have capacity left is a waste of a diaper. The acquired skill is knowing the feeling and capacity of your different diapers just prior to leaking. Any leaks I have are press-out leaks while sitting in a very wet diaper. I am probably in the minority here when it comes to messy diapers; I want to enjoy my messy diaper for several hours before I change.

Very true, I like to get as much capacity used as possible. Unfortunately the only way to find the capacity for each diaper and for each person is through the age-old tried and true method of testing, testing, and more testing and experimentation. Just do it and learn as you go (and leak ?️).  Dark blue and black bottoms are great for concealing leaks though. That's one thing I learned quickly. :roflmao:

• Like 2

So true, dark pants have concealed my crescent shape wet stain on the back of my pants on many occasions that I have not successfully anticipated the absorbency of my diaper.

I am about to change out of my longest-worn diaper. I got in it at 4a;00 pm yesteday but did not wet it until 8. Mostly, I have been too lazy to change and it really did not need to be changed until about now though I am still dry but for a few wet spots, the diaper is very wet. This will be the frist time I have been in the same diaper for 24 hours. It is now 4 pm

Dont really have a certain amount. I change when i think i need to or when im done wearing a diaper. Sometimes its pretty much completely full other times i could have worn it longer. But i do try and use it as much as i can. Feel a bit like i wasted a diaper if i dont use it enough before trowing it away?

• Like 1
On 7/25/2021 at 12:29 AM, Kaliborio said:

I wear full-time, not by choice, so I wait until I'm as close to soaked as I can reliably get without leaking. Consequently, I spend most of my time in moderately to heavily wet diapers, simply because that's the nature of things.

Same here.

On 7/25/2021 at 7:16 PM, Sailor Snow said:

Dont really have a certain amount. I change when i think i need to or when im done wearing a diaper. Sometimes its pretty much completely full other times i could have worn it longer. But i do try and use it as much as i can. Feel a bit like i wasted a diaper if i dont use it enough before trowing it away?

Yeah,  so you could do some laying on your back then do some laying face down.   get allot of use before changing.  

Read the blog I just posted and that will give you an indication of how wet my diaper was when I changed, either because it was too wet at the time or I needed to change because I was going to be gone long after my current diaper would have needed to be changed.  

On 7/24/2021 at 11:30 AM, Cute_Kitten said:

? GMTA

Very true, I like to get as much capacity used as possible. Unfortunately the only way to find the capacity for each diaper and for each person is through the age-old tried and true method of testing, testing, and more testing and experimentation. Just do it and learn as you go (and leak ?️).  Dark blue and black bottoms are great for concealing leaks though. That's one thing I learned quickly. :roflmao:

pink pants would be a bad idea.  

I am in diapers 24/7 for bladder incontinence. I wake up every morning in need of a change as I will be VERY WET. After a shower, I lay out a Better Dry diaper and sometimes a booster pad depending on how long I will be between diaper changes.  Normally I am in the same diaper for eleven hours or so. I pee like toddler, in that I will pee small amounts of urine all day or night long. Sometimes I may experience heavier voiding depending on my stress level. So under normal circumstances, I will be wet front to back when I finally change my diaper.

I like to wear and use my diapers or pull-ups to the max. I have leaked a few times, but try to change before I do. The Rearz Princess diapers hold a lot, they can get real heavy and hard to stay up.  They still didn’t leak. 

• 2 months later...

I am incontinent to both bowel and bladder. It really varies to when my caregiver changes my diaper. Like in the morning after sleep it is pretty soaked. Then sometimes during the day like before nap time my caregiver will check my diaper and it may not be completely soaked , but she will still change it to have me in a dry on going into my nap.