LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Oh and regarding things I've hidden... there are still lots hidden within. I mean no one got the fact that in LiL I hinted towards WiT with Liv's favourite game until I mentioned it. There are others like that.

Wow, I had to go look through this again, yeah, missed it. Totally.

2 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Now get reading Glitch in Nanny and Thief in Service! And my new Christmas short story! ?

Yes Princess.

• 2 weeks later...

In chapter 29 "Playdate", Noelle is put in a crawler nappy:

On 10/10/2021 at 7:03 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Mmmmmmph!” she mumbled at me, pointing at the bulk under her frilly pink dress. I had made her nappy just as thick as the one Ashe was wearing, which was probably about four times thicker than the one she was wearing before. There was no way she could stand, let alone walk in that thing!

Then Noelle's hidden memories resurfaces,  the council attacks, and after it is over, this happens in chapter 32:

On 10/20/2021 at 7:11 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I shot up off Lily’s lap and ran past Rose, running through the open front door.

The cold breeze of the night hit my face but I just kept running as I heard Rose crying out for me from the house.

-------------------------------------------------

After running non-stop across the village with nowhere to run, I stopped by the edge of the lake.

Now I just wonder how is Noelle able to run so far in that nappy when she cannot even stand in it?

I have now reached the end of the story, except that the story did not really end.

I think the story has two parts. It starts as a sweet love story, and the tag "romance" is justified. I loved how the story began.

But suddenly midway through, it turns into a war story that is not but should be tagged with "extreme violence". The second half can also be part of a good story but I'm not happy that one kind of story turns into something completely different. I also wonder that we do not hear about how the annihilation of an entire village affects the protagonists and especially Rose mentally. One had to think that she was really upset that an entire village was wiped out and all the inhabitants killed because she had sought refuge in the village. (I'm not saying it's her fault, but it would be strange if it did not affect her deeply.)

There are also many unresolved and open questions such as the seemingly spontaneous healing of Rose's breast that must have happened and subsequent resuscitation of her, as well as the mysterious artifact which allows some to conjure without using a wand. If such artifacts exist, it is strange that no one else knows how to conjure without a wand. And where did Rose get the artifact from? All in all, I feel like too much is unexplained in the story.

So I liked some things in the story very much, and other things not so much.

21 minutes ago, bje said:

I have now reached the end of the story, except that the story did not really end.

I think the story has two parts. It starts as a sweet love story, and the tag "romance" is justified. I loved how the story began.

But suddenly midway through, it turns into a war story that is not but should be tagged with "extreme violence". The second half can also be part of a good story but I'm not happy that one kind of story turns into something completely different. I also wonder that we do not hear about how the annihilation of an entire village affects the protagonists and especially Rose mentally. One had to think that she was really upset that an entire village was wiped out and all the inhabitants killed because she had sought refuge in the village. (I'm not saying it's her fault, but it would be strange if it did not affect her deeply.)

There are also many unresolved and open questions such as the seemingly spontaneous healing of Rose's breast that must have happened and subsequent resuscitation of her, as well as the mysterious artifact which allows some to conjure without using a wand. If such artifacts exist, it is strange that no one else knows how to conjure without a wand. And where did Rose get the artifact from? All in all, I feel like too much is unexplained in the story.

The story is not yet over, so to speak.

It belongs to a whole universe of books.

Take a look at the Littlefallenverse theme and you'll see a number of ongoing stories.

A lot of things will be solved in upcoming stories.

5 hours ago, bje said:

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it all!

I wouldn't say it's a war story, just a story with a little more action and violence than you were expecting. I'll tag my stories with violence in them from now on, but I think it's safe to say all my stories have some form of it. Think of it more like a big blockbuster movie rather than a cute little romantic comedy. It's got a bit of everything, but I like to focus more on the romance.

And as for the structure, I tend to split my books into 4 acts, each containing 10 chapters... and then an epilogue at the end teasing the next story in the series or hinting towards something much bigger. Except Little in love, which is still 4 acts, but the number in each one is very different.

• Act 1 in Witch is very much separate lives coming together, leading to the confrontation of the demon lord.
  • Act 2 is all about recovery and the two witches getting to know each other as people.
  • Act 3 is very much about Noelle finding her littlespace and the two of them bonding as Mummy and baby. (with a little bit leading up to act 4).
  • Act 4 is where the decisions made in Act 1 and ones made before the story takes place catch up with them and they have to deal with it and work together.

I've not really gone into how it's affecting Rose because that is a thing for a future book... for now, she's just too busy with finding a new home, worrying about what was powerful enough to bring her back... all that. But don't worry, all that will catch up with her eventually and she'll have to face the reality of what happened.

And as for the unresolved and open questions...

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

The story is not yet over, so to speak.

It belongs to a whole universe of books.

Take a look at the Littlefallenverse theme and you'll see a number of ongoing stories.

A lot of things will be solved in upcoming stories.

...this explains it perfectly, thank you.

It's not over. It's not a one off book. It's part of a much larger project. Whilst the story can be enjoyed on its own, readers will benefit from it most if they read all my books in order. I've got big plans for my stories, and this story is where it really starts to kick off. Little in Love teased it a bit, this starts it. Glitch in Nanny fills in some blanks but leaves more questions and Thief in Service... well people will have to wait and see with that.

And even if it wasn't part of my larger series, many books and shows and movies leave unanswered questions for the viewer/reader to think about until the next in the series comes along. So at the very least, it would keep people guessing until I wrote Witch in Training 2.

The healing, the statues, the reason why only they got the ability to conjure without a wand... all will be answered soon. Very soon. Each book has its own story, which is settled by the end, but each one leaves more questions for people to ponder.

Book 5... well book 5 should answer everything. And I mean... everything. Think of it as the conclusion to this 'arc' of my series. This isn't to say there won't be sequels to my individual books (there most definitely will), but most things will be answered by the end of book 5.

• 2 months later...

Ok...I've been binging this story and I'm up  to chapter 20 and it is Amazing!!!!!!!   Another winner ??   And tieing in with Rose from Littles in Love was both a delight and brilient.  Ok...darn...now i have to read everything you write.   But that's ok.  You are doing Wonderful work.  Thank you!!!!!!

17 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Ok...I've been binging this story and I'm up  to chapter 20 and it is Amazing!!!!!!!   Another winner ??   And tieing in with Rose from Littles in Love was both a delight and brilient.  Ok...darn...now i have to read everything you write.   But that's ok.  You are doing Wonderful work.  Thank you!!!!!!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy this one too! You've got 2 more stories and a short story to go after this, then the latest story which is a work in progress. I hope you enjoy those just as much as you did the first two!

OMG...just finished the whole story.  I Totally enjoyed the whole thing.   Took me about 3 days to get though.  I LOVED all the tie ins with the first story and how this one opened up for a full series.   Amazing!!!!!!   You are doing a Wonderful job!!!  Don't ever stop writing ?????

I'm off to the next one ????

On 3/31/2022 at 11:42 AM, diaperboymi said:

OMG...just finished the whole story.  I Totally enjoyed the whole thing.   Took me about 3 days to get though.  I LOVED all the tie ins with the first story and how this one opened up for a full series.   Amazing!!!!!!   You are doing a Wonderful job!!!  Don't ever stop writing ?????

I'm off to the next one ????

Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope you enjoy the next one just as much! ?

ohmygosh…where to begin?

I finished LiL two days ago and completed WiT tonight. I love the Easter eggs and have the benefit of reading it all over the course of a couple of days instead of months, so they are a little easier to find. I was pulled into DD by @BabySofia stories and had my heart warmed by @Alex Bridges, which is how I ended up looking for your stories. I read your caveat at the beginning of one of the later books and so I started properly with LiL. I LOVE the littlefallenverse you’ve created and the way you’ve already managed to knit previous (and future?) adventures together in such a compelling story. The loving relationships speak to my heart and honestly to my deep-seated reasons for ABDL tendencies in the first place. Unconditional love is unconditional love no matter what part of the multi-verse you’re from.

Thank you for creating such an engaging series of stories. I’m off to start on Book 3! ?

Ok, just finished this one.  WOW, I love how you are putting this all together. When you described Rose in chapter 1, before you even named her, I was WOW she is the mystery woman from the wedding.  I am reading just one story at a time.

When you killed Rose off I was ready to try to reach back in time to kill you, but waited. Glad I did wait.

I could not put this story  down, every time I will take a break after this chapter, BOOM, something happens and I like maybe just a little more.

I still don't know why there seems to be a limit on how many likes you can give per day. SOOO...??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????X?

So there heehee

On 9/29/2022 at 4:28 AM, FloridaKid said:

ohmygosh…where to begin?

I finished LiL two days ago and completed WiT tonight. I love the Easter eggs and have the benefit of reading it all over the course of a couple of days instead of months, so they are a little easier to find. I was pulled into DD by @BabySofia stories and had my heart warmed by @Alex Bridges, which is how I ended up looking for your stories. I read your caveat at the beginning of one of the later books and so I started properly with LiL. I LOVE the littlefallenverse you’ve created and the way you’ve already managed to knit previous (and future?) adventures together in such a compelling story. The loving relationships speak to my heart and honestly to my deep-seated reasons for ABDL tendencies in the first place. Unconditional love is unconditional love no matter what part of the multi-verse you’re from.

Thank you for creating such an engaging series of stories. I’m off to start on Book 3! ?

Awww thank you so much! I love crossovers and multiverses and everything, so when given the opportunity when I came up with the idea of this... I just had to.

And then the hopeless romantic in me had to make them *all* soppy lesbian romance novels.. ?

17 hours ago, smokie 03 said:

Ok, just finished this one.  WOW, I love how you are putting this all together. When you described Rose in chapter 1, before you even named her, I was WOW she is the mystery woman from the wedding.  I am reading just one story at a time.

When you killed Rose off I was ready to try to reach back in time to kill you, but waited. Glad I did wait.

I could not put this story  down, every time I will take a break after this chapter, BOOM, something happens and I like maybe just a little more.

I still don't know why there seems to be a limit on how many likes you can give per day. SOOO...??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????X?

So there heehee

I'm glad you enjoyed the rollercoaster ride! And well done for recognising her right from the start, not many people did!

I hope you continue to enjoy the rest of the series! Glitch in Nanny next for you!

• 8 months later...

I've been binge reading these stories over the last couple of days, jumped around a bit, went from 1 to 4 and just finished 2. Wasn't sure about it as I'm not really into magic but I absolutely love this series. You create some of the most immersive worlds, the most lovable characters but also some of the most detestable people so I experience the whole range of emotions and I'm enjoying every minute of all of it. I'm a little confused about all of the dimentions and how they all fit together but I'm sure that will all be wrapped up in book 5. going to start book 3 tomorrow. I think it took me a day and a  half to read the first one which is the longest at this point.

This is one of the most creative series that I've ever read on these forums.

• 6 months later...

Oh. My. God. Your stories are AMAZING!! Even though I didn't comment on it, I read Little in Love a few weeks ago and loved every bit of it!! And I'm so glad you're sticking to happy endings! The cruelty of the Diaper Dimension is what kind of bothered me about it, but you definitely managed to fix that by instead making it a love story set in the DD. 

As for this story - you had me glued! Not ashamed to admit I may have slept a little less than usual this past week, reading way past bedtime because I just _had to_ find out what happens next! And as a fellow sci-fi afficionado I absolutely love this multiverse you're creating! So glad we finally found out who the Rose in LiL is, as well as the mysterious creator of Olivia's nanites 😅

Absolutely mind blowing how you started this story with cuteness overload and always manage to turn it into an action thriller within the blink of an eye. Like the perfect calm before the storm. Also love all the classic wizarding tropes like Jinx basically being a horcrux. 

Just sad the muggle village with the sweet old lady got vaporized :( But oh well, some sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.

My list of things I like about this story could go on and on, but I'm too tired to form a clear thought right now, so I'll save my breath. 

Either way can't wait to read your next story!! 

• 2 months later...

Out of all the stories so far, I think my favorite part for any room is the hidden room that is the nursery in this one. That is something not easily done in others (although there is some magic in the others) where it would fit the theme. Something like that would be perfect for when visitors came as it could be easily hidden.

What BJE pointed out does make sense unless she had been changed by then (Been a long time since I read the story) about CH 29 her being in a crawler nappy and then running off in CH 32.