LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forming a new AB/DL and little clothing company

My wife and I are looking at starting a clothing company that caters to both the AB/DL and little communities. I am AB/DL and she identifies as a little. She already has a successful custom clothing company and is looking to expand into this clientele.

Both of us are fed up with the poor quality of pre-made clothing that are coming from companies that order from Alibaba and similar websites and just resell, I am sure that there are some good ones but we haven’t seen them. We both feel that the AB/DL community deserves better.

Our question for all of you is what are you looking for?

What do you find could be improved?

What size ranges would you be interested in?

Any other information or suggestions that you would like to share would be fantastic, we are doing this to provide for the communities in a way that we feel could be greatly improved. We want to fulfill your needs so the more information we can get from the community the better.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I'd love some bubbles and diaper sets as made for kids (cecilandlou.com is one of my favs).    You'd need to fit me (6'1" 185lbs, 44" chest) :).

Can you tell me what you mean by “bubbles”? We have some sets planned out such as tshirts with diaper covers(or AIO when we have a pattern that we are 100% happy with). I just want to make sure we understand you fully.

I would love to see some baby boy clothes.. I am looking for themed outfits.. like perhaps a cordaroy pair of overalls, with a onesie underneath.. both would have theme of construction equipment or puppies or maybe firetrucks.. I love the combination of medium blue and banana yellow together.. Yes you need to include girls stuff too. like cute bubble rompers. I totally agree that there is a lot of low quality garbage on the market. People are more than willing to pay for high quality stuff, that can put up with toddler play and the washing machine.. Can't wait to see what you bring to the table

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

I would love to work with a designer and help them give me exactly the type of clothes i am looking for

• Like 1
13 hours ago, AZDiapers said:

Can you tell me what you mean by “bubbles”? We have some sets planned out such as tshirts with diaper covers(or AIO when we have a pattern that we are 100% happy with). I just want to make sure we understand you fully.

A bubble is a loose fitting romper with elastics around the leg holes.   If you go to site I mentioned you'll see they have dozens of them for both boys and girls.

[I innocently ran afoul of the rules here by posting pictures of the kids wearing the outfits].  Here's a body-less picture of a bubble:

White And Blue Tab Crochet Apples Bubble - Shipping Mid-July

I'd also like the sets like this:

Blue Mini Stripe Applique Pumpkin Diaper Set - Shipping Mid-September

• Like 1
  1. Babydoll set

Babydoll a high-wasited dress with the waist anywhere from just belos the armpits to just under the nipples, with either straps or  a bodice with cap sleeves. The skirt is a bit full, preferably full-cirvlr with an elastic waist estending to fully though just barely cover the panties; about halfway to the knee, a 5" bow on the collar of medium width ribbon, about 1-1/2" maybe a contrasting color if desired

Panties are very full cut, like baby panties, able to cover the thickest diapers and rubber panties; 14" side seams and crotch, with about 5 rows of ruffles that frun the full circumference of the panties; i.e. front, sides and back

In shor, a classic babydoll. It could also have a short bedcape/bed jacket or a longer robe called a pegnoire

material would be very smooth nylon or satin colors; pastel rose pink, white or ivory. It could also be made of smooth vinyl I stand 5'9", have a 42" chest and 36" waist. A babydoll does not have to be an exact fit and can be in S, M, L or XL. If the bodice is a bit full, no harm done

A smooth vinyl dress, with puffy sleeves and empire waist full circle skirt to about 2/3 to the knee to use as a protective overdress so it should be loose-fitting and esily put on and taken off. Colors pastel pink, white or clear

id be interested in cartoon briefs, designs like trains, plains, pirates, robots, dinosaurs, animals, and sports. 

back zipper footie pajamas too! 

anything fleece, i wore as a kid but for the life of me nothing is for grownups.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, AZDiapers said:

My wife and I are looking at starting a clothing company that caters to both the AB/DL and little communities. I am AB/DL and she identifies as a little.

What's the difference between identifying as an AB/DL and a Little? Or is there even a difference??

• Like 1
Just now, BabySpiderBoy said:

What's the difference between identifying as an AB/DL and a Little? Or is there even a difference??

A "little" from what I have gathered is 4 to 7 y/o. Used to be called "pre-schooler" 35 years ago in DPF. Still has some AB characteristics in some cases. Because "Little Girl" can be upwards of 12 years old, the feminine version of  Little is called a Very Little Girl

What I do not understand is what special clothes a DL would need or want since they were ordinary adult clothes

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

A "little" from what I have gathered is 4 to 7 y/o. Used to be called "pre-schooler" 35 years ago in DPF. Still has some AB characteristics in some cases. Because "Little Girl" can be upwards of 12 years old, the feminine version of  Little is called a Very Little Girl

What I do not understand is what special clothes a DL would need or want since they were ordinary adult clothes

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought ABDL and Little were the same thing, just different terminology.??

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

We are hoping to develop some cloth diapers once we get a pattern down that we like 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KyleABDL said:

id be interested in cartoon briefs, designs like trains, plains, pirates, robots, dinosaurs, animals, and sports. 

back zipper footie pajamas too! 

anything fleece, i wore as a kid but for the life of me nothing is for grownups.

We are actually planning on an extensive line of underwear that people can wear under their everyday clothing with some great designs to help people feel little even though they have to wear adult clothes.

I wish all the best for your endeavor. 
I think anything you want to make, needs to be real. What I mean is, so many AB/Little clothing items made are plain goofy looking, not like real baby, toddler, or youngsters clothing. Just have a look at clothing sites, selling real kids stuff. 
Personally, I’d love to see someone come up with footed pj’s, with snaps at the waist. Ones that connect the top to the pants. ? 

That’s my 2 cents worth. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, AZDiapers said:

My wife and I are looking at starting a clothing company that caters to both the AB/DL and little communities. I am AB/DL and she identifies as a little. She already has a successful custom clothing company and is looking to expand into this clientele.

Both of us are fed up with the poor quality of pre-made clothing that are coming from companies that order from Alibaba and similar websites and just resell, I am sure that there are some good ones but we haven’t seen them. We both feel that the AB/DL community deserves better.

Any other information or suggestions that you would like to share would be fantastic, we are doing this to provide for the communities in a way that we feel could be greatly improved. We want to fulfill your needs so the more information we can get from the community the better.

Authentic looking play clothes. As opposed to the fancy clothes. 

Sleepers without hoods or feet.

https://www.pricepulse.app/tsexiefoofu-newborn-baby-boy-girl-cotton-line-slee_us_17162669 Something like that.

Less sex implications,

This is a bit of a problem as adults have a lot more variation than babies. Because like @willnotwillI have a 42" chest but am only 5'8". 

3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought ABDL and Little were the same thing, just different terminology.??

That is the case. ABDL is sort of the overall classification ,the others are subheadings, from the old DPF system ; AB means infants and toddlers, then came  "pre-schooler", "grade schooler and "middle schooler/jr. high". "Little" came out later and from what I could see, roughly corresponded to "pre-schooler" It could include nursery schooler, pre-K and Kindergartener. 7 yo  covers first and in some cases second grade, but often, 7's have many of the same characteristics as 5 year olds in terms of body and personality type IRL I was usually ahead of the curve; taller, more into things and could carry a tune when I was 6. While you would not have thought of me as "little", a couple of my classmates, you would have. This group also includies girls who are not as big as boys and are rated as more "babyish [less adventuresome, more tentative, seemingly more temperamental and 'mushy', etc]"

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, AZDiapers said:

Another way to look at this design - "Bubbles" do not fit tightly like a leotard onesie - the bottom blossoms out and looks like it could contain triple diapers -

or think of it being like a doughboy bottom. The photos that others have posted - a picture is worth a 000k words !

I would say it depends on what you are wearing the onesie for.  If just for the babyish look, then the bubble onesie might fill the need.  If specifically to hold your diaper up to keep it from sagging when wet, the leotard onesie might be more efficient.

Onesies with snaps in front, like Tykables.

Tykables don't send stuff to Norway, and the sellers in Europe never have any in stock, and/or expensive, compared to original price.

But then again, I guess TS is from USA too, so...

On 6/24/2021 at 11:57 AM, willnotwill said:

A bubble is a loose fitting romper with elastics around the leg holes.   If you go to site I mentioned you'll see they have dozens of them for both boys and girls.

[I innocently ran afoul of the rules here by posting pictures of the kids wearing the outfits].  Here's a body-less picture of a bubble:

White And Blue Tab Crochet Apples Bubble - Shipping Mid-July

I'd also like the sets like this:

Blue Mini Stripe Applique Pumpkin Diaper Set - Shipping Mid-September

its all good I knew you posted it innocently That's why I messaged you and told you why I removed it no harm.. no foul

The big question is "What do you have that will distinguish you from other companies that will be plainly apparent?". You say you will be selling diapers. So are all the others Now, if you had an adult version of the 21x40 whihc would be 42x83 (actually a bit bigger to allow for shrinkage) or  a 54c54 (adult verson of the 27x27), that would show up on the screen. I mentioned earlier a proper babydoll. Those would stand out by being unusual. You would also need to have tham at a price that will not break the bank. So you will need to be able to use mass production technology. Another thing you might want to produce is the toddler bib Isaw here in 7 mil vinyl. The price for the Mountain vView full bore one is a bid steep. But each one is custom made If you are selling cloth diapers, then you need rubber panties to put over them. There are dozens of those on the market. So what will make yours different?

A good heavy light ivory, about 15 guage, full-coverage semi-glossy rubber sheet, and a smaller "draw sheet" of the same or a bit lighter would be authentic 1950's as well as very useful, would also be unusual, That would be about 84x66 and 60x40 (where the full size sheet was put under the bottom sheet, the draw sheet was put over it centering at the hips and sometimes a flannel or terry sheet put over that)