LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you wet throughout the whole day?

Today’s the first day I’m going to stay padded for a whole day. I’ve noticed that instead of even bothering to hold in pee I just let it out throughout the whole day.

sometimes I like when I hold it in for a while and then put on a diaper to pee because it’s so much, but now I’m just letting it go every few minutes a little bit comes out (maybe I’m trying to hard to keep peeing lol) .

is this what y’all do too? Or do you hold it in a bit

@TexasFun

1 minute ago, TexasFun said:

Today’s the first day I’m going to stay padded for a whole day. I’ve noticed that instead of even bothering to hold in pee I just let it out throughout the whole day.

sometimes I like when I hold it in for a while and then put on a diaper to pee because it’s so much, but now I’m just letting it go every few minutes a little bit comes out (maybe I’m trying to hard to keep peeing lol) .

is this what y’all do too? Or do you hold it in a bit

I use a diaper 24/7, so I WILL pee all day, and most times when out, I add a Northshore Booster (Large) to my Medium Megamax, and put Garywear Incontinence Pants OVER the diaper, because that way, anything getting out of the diaper will stay within the Garywear, but even then, sometimes, you can flood it.  I also take a Diuretic, so that will make me pee a LOT and so I have to be ready for it.

I don't hold it in:  I just release ;)

Brian

I find the best strategy is to wet frequently and in small amounts throughout the whole day. Diapers don't handle infrequent deluges nearly as well as regular, small wettings. You get more life out of a diaper, and are in way less danger of experiencing a catastrophic failure. These days, it's second nature for me - I go about every 20 - 30 minutes. If I get distracted and stop paying attention and let myself hold it for an hour, I'll suddenly get a very strong urge - my body isn't used to holding it much, anymore, although I am not at all "incontinent", even after two years of doing this. Once change, though, is that I can't stop once I start. I don't leak automatically, but once I open the gates, I can't close them again anymore. Not that it was ever really very comfortable to do that, anyway! 

2 hours ago, TexasFun said:

Yes I drank lots of coffee and water today lol 

@TexasFun

Good:  You should ALWAYS make sure you are well hydrated:  You can tell when you are when your Urine is Clear or white in color.  Usually, if your Urine is DARK to Light Yellow, it means that you are peeing it out, and the first time anyone uses the bathroom in the morning, Urine is darker:  Because the kidneys have been inactive and as the day goes on, the color can change.  You are supposed to have 8 glasses of water a day, but I drink 3-4 32 oz jars of water in a week, or more if thirsty.

Brian

1 minute ago, TexasFun said:

Four hours later I don’t think my diaper can hold much more ?. all the inside of the diaper is sagging to the bottom . 

@TexasFun

What diaper are you using?  I have Northshore Megamaxes.  They are an incontinence diaper, designed for those who are severely incontinent:  I can usually release 7-8 times in the diaper for pee, before I have to change.  When I am working, I add a couple Northshore Boosters (Large) to my diaper, so it lasts. 

Brian

Some type of rearz I’m not sure. I’m not sure how often I’ve gone because it’s been a constant little bit about 100 times now 

This is my first time doing this and I am enjoying it a lot. I’m afraid I’m going to start a bad habit ?. I don’t own too many, if this habit continues I will need to buy more 

When you're IC you have a constant output though the amount may vary greatly. It's completely unlinked to the amount of liquid or other things consumed. Never no how much or when. the bladder still fills faster than it can leak out. Exercise or activity has an effect -- the more there is the faster it leaks out. It is very easy to flood the diaper; takes almost no effort. Since the pee stinks bad, I try to keep the pee in the diaper to a small amount. Yesterday's heavily soaked diaper went for about 24 hours and it got an air quality warning issued for it. Yechhhhh.

@TexasFun

Some type of rearz I’m not sure. I’m not sure how often I’ve gone because it’s been a constant little bit about 100 times now

My first Adult Diapers I EVER tried were the Mollicare Super Plus, and then I tried the Rearz Rebels, and then, I got the Abena M4's from Amazon.  The Rearz ones may not have been the right size for me at the time, and they were as close to the old style pampers and luvs and others that I remember growing up with.  When I decided to go with diapers in August of 2019, I had to try the "cloth backed" GARBAGE, before they would allow me to have a PLASTIC BACKED Diaper.  I chose the Megamax:  They are DESIGNED for those that are severely incontinent, and can take it.  There have been times I messed in one, and because of the way they are made, they absorb liquid and urine well, and when you have a full on BM release, you want something that is gonna let you release, and keep you comfy until you can change yourself.  the other day, was in walgreens, and whatever I ate must have said "NO WAY" because I felt really cramped up, then my body just said "EJECT, EJECT, EJECT" and then came the Deluge of that result: I just let it happen.

I also have 3 packs of Northshore Supremes, and 3 packs of Crinklz, so I do have a good selection

This is my first time doing this and I am enjoying it a lot. I’m afraid I’m going to start a bad habit ?. I don’t own too many, if this habit continues I will need to buy more 

Nope, just use what you want, and do not worry about forming any "bad habits". I think people actually believe that if they put a diaper ON, that you are gonna use it right away, or that if you put on a diaper that your just gonna pee like a freight train.  I have also heard people tell me that they are worried that prolonged diaper use causes incontinence.  This is NOT true.  In order for you to have "ZERO CONTROL" at all, you would either have to be incontinent because of medical reasons, or because your plumbing does not work, and is "broken". Wearing diapers for extended periods does NOT cause incontinence - If it did, I betcha if EVERY member wore diapers for more than a year would have no control at all, and would be unable to help themselves.

What is TRUE as far as I know is:  If you want to use diapers, you HAVE to set yourself up for success.  To do this, you have to "reprogram" your mind and your body and your norms.  When you are a baby, you DON'T have **any** control, and you just go whenever and wherever you are.  As you approach 2-3, you may have been potty trained, but during this process, you are TOLD that you "don't use the diaper you use the toilet."  This is ingrained in your HEAD, and you are shunned and told that using diapers is bad, so your BODY will NOT LET you use the diaper.  You have to tell your body, your mind, your bladder and bowels, that it is OK to use the diapers.  You are essentially UNDOING your potty training.  For those who have no control, they have NO CHOICE, and will release at any time, anywhere, and they most likely have strategies to deal with released materials.  I carry a "Go Bag" with Diapers, wipes, chux, powder, and 40% Zinc Oxide Rash Creme, and I also carry Trash Bags to dispose of Dirty Diapers, if I have to dispose of a messy/dirty diaper.  Ask anyone who is truly incontinent, and they will tell you that they probably KNOW they are gonna release, but they don't know WHEN, or how bad it will be - But it WILL happen.

There are members here, who CHOOSE to wear and use or just wear, and they are DL's:  I am incontinent AND a DL, and have friends who love to have "fun" with them, and I can tell you, that NOW that I have accepted my incontinence and that I am a DL, I am a LOT happier, because I have had these feelings of "liking" diapers a lot for YEARS, and I can tell you that it isn't really that bad:  I'm incontinent, so why NOT have FUN with the diapers:  @Evelyn Dellcerro taught me to enjoy it, and I do, and I am NOT afraid to do just that:  Remember, the diaper is a TOOL, and your BRAIN and BODY and everything else have to be told that it's OK to do it IN a diaper.  I have even enjoyed a BM from time to time, as i know the diaper is there, and it is NOT that bad!

Good Luck!

Brian

I never hold it in, and haven't since I went into nappies full-time.  Usually I just wet, with a few seconds warning it's about to happen, but I've trained myself to keep my sphincter relaxed as the default, so I don't need to do anything to make the flow start.  Sometimes, when I'm sitting on a hard chair, for instance, I don't wet automatically, but when I stand up I know it'll start anyway.  When I'm walking around I sometimes start wetting, but when I stop walking & stand still, or when I run a tap, then I'm more likely to start wetting anyway.  These days I sometimes wet even when climbing stairs, which I could never have done in the early days of full-time wearing.  I suppose I wet every hour on average, but I don't really worry about it.  I just keep track of how wet I'm getting & make sure I change my nappy before it's too saturated.

• 2 weeks later...

I too, wet throught the day all day everyday. Lol I have little control at this point and cannot hold it as well as I once could. I wear the megamax as well like some others here. They last me all day through work 

• Like 1

I wet throughout the course of the day whether at work, home, or just out and about. Wetting my diaper at the slightest pressure/urge avoids a total flood in my diaper; minimizing leaks and maximizing the time in a wet diaper. I like the feeling of my wet diaper and won't change until I know I am close to "diaper failure."

• Like 1

Little by little all day-  I don't hold it in when padded for an entire day.  The only problem is when I go to change after a shower, I find that I'm still not holding it in and wet my brand new night time diaper almost instantly!  I don't bedwet, but I don't go to bed dry either.

• Like 2

I try and keep the muscles relaxed when I wear but it's easier said than done. Have to think about it 99% of the time but keeping hydrated helps. Drinking a pot of coffee first thing in the morning gives me a good start to wetting the whole day through.