LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What was the first diaper you ever used

There were a few stages of development in this one for me, so I'll break it down a little bit:

First diaper ever was the Grocery Store Depends with the 3 tabs.  I didn't make home-made because I knew that a feminine pad would not work in the slightest.  They could barely continue my time of the month sometimes, a wetting wasn't going to happen.  There was a lot of fear and panic, driving some 20 minutes away, hoping no one recognized me, etc...And they weren't great.  They were okay, better than the other versions (I like the tabbed briefs way better).

My first real premium diaper was Bambino Classico.  Love the print still, love the design still, and the comfort and reliability of wearing one for hours on end while gaming?  Pure bliss.  If I had a downside, it's that I didn't own enough lounge pants/baggy pajamas to hide them well, and had to pick very carefully when I was going to wear them.  There were some close calls that I'd rather not relive.  And I was living with my family so I had to pick them up at a UPS/FedEx hub.

There were a few stages of development in this one for me, so I'll break it down a little bit:

First diaper ever was the Grocery Store Depends with the 3 tabs.  I didn't make home-made because I knew that a feminine pad would not work in the slightest.  They could barely continue my time of the month sometimes, a wetting wasn't going to happen.  There was a lot of fear and panic, driving some 20 minutes away, hoping no one recognized me, etc...And they weren't great.  They were okay, better than the other versions (I like the tabbed briefs way better).

My first real premium diaper was Bambino Classico.  Love the print still, love the design still, and the comfort and reliability of wearing one for hours on end while gaming?  Pure bliss.  If I had a downside, it's that I didn't own enough lounge pants/baggy pajamas to hide them well, and had to pick very carefully when I was going to wear them.  There were some close calls that I'd rather not relive.  And I was living with my family so I had to pick them up at a UPS/FedEx hub.

Agree, but they are what they are, good back in their day in the 1970's when there was very little choice among adult diapers.  Remember, those huge WW2 walkie talkie sized cell phones in the 1970's were also cutting edge at the time!

First adult diaper for me was Attends 1995- I miss those as they were the best for the time compared to Depends at that era- I wore towels at times like diapers but never used them because I was too scared my parents would get mad at me if caught as my parents were strict- I did make some makeshift diapers at times with plastic bags, padding and paper towels- and was lucky I never got caught- those were not the best but when I started bed-wetting at 19 in 1995 I was suggested by a friend to use Attends- and I liked those. 

For years those were my go-to diaper for baby play and bed-wetting which would become off and on for a while and all until I began to wet the bed on a regular basis in 2015 again.   I loved those until they disappeared from store shelves- now I wear Crinklz- Original Style because I am an XL due to my height and I like cute print diapers compared to others I have used such as Abenas- which I did like.  I am now pretty much diaper dependent due to issues with my CP- though I can at times go without diapers if I am at home or places where I know the toilets are- this thread has had me thinking about how limited options were!    

BabyChris

• 2 weeks later...

I’m pretty sure it was Molicare. I don’t think the site I got them from even exists anymore, but I got two samples of the pink and two samples of the purple. They accidentally sent me two blue (lighter absorbency) instead, and so they ended up sending me the correct kind later on. From there I went with Abena and the X plus we’re my favorite for a while until I tried the DryCare 24/7s. I avoided ABDL diapers for a very long time because I had convinced myself that wearing diapers at all was babyish enough, lol. Plus they were super expensive back when they first came out.

• 1 month later...

My first was a Tena Slip. It was about 15 years ago but I remember it well. This was before you you could order them online and it took me a long time to work up the courage to buy them. But when I finally did, and put that first one on, it was amazing. Diapers are sexual for me so after getting it on, the next order of business was jerking off in it. I remember trying a few different techniques as I didn’t know the best way to do it. I finally settled on rubbing the front of it with my hand. Tena Slips are my favorite to this day, probably because they were the first. 

• 1 month later...

For me it was old school Pampers when I got my mom to put me back in diapers when I was 4.5. I wore Pampers until I hit puberty and outgrew them (I cried when that happened). After that I found a way to tape 3 diapers together to form a diaper large enough to fit me and I wore those until I was 22 and a female friend of mine introduced me to adult diapers (I didn’t know that they existed until then). 

• Like 1

My first diaper? That question has multiple answers. My first diaper ever in my live was probably Pampers from the late 1970's. The first ones I can actually remember being put into were Pampers from the 1980's, the ones that were plain white and the tapes couldn't be moved once they were fastened (I wore them for bedwetting). 

When I started wearing diapers again as an adult, I used to squeeze into the L/XL Goodnites at first, and then I discovered the Depends tabs and wore those here and there. However my first ever "real" ABDL diaper was, I think, a Bambino Teddy or Bambino Classico bought from Rearz back when they had a store you could walk into. That diaper changed my life!

1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

For me it was old school Pampers when I got my mom to put me back in diapers when I was 4.5. I wore Pampers until I hit puberty and outgrew them (I cried when that happened). After that I found a way to tape 3 diapers together to form a diaper large enough to fit me and I wore those until I was 22 and a female friend of mine introduced me to adult diapers (I didn’t know that they existed until then). 

That's so cool buddy. you have an awesome mom! That was very nice of her. And I would've cried too buddy, I definitely feel you on that.???? How did you get your Mom to put you back in diapers? I'm sorry if you already answered this question before.???

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's so cool buddy. you have an awesome mom! That was very nice of her. And I would've cried too buddy, I definitely feel you on that.???? How did you get your Mom to put you back in diapers? I'm sorry if you already answered this question before.???

We were in the grocery store in the diaper aisle and I asked her to buy me some Pampers and she said no so I begged her to buy me some Pampers and again she said no so finally I threw a full blown temper tantrum, kicking and screaming and finally she gave in and put a box (they still came in boxes back then) of Pampers in the shopping cart. 
5876066D-BD65-4BF4-8820-DCBCDFE68A7A.thumb.png.c43ff57ce12e12972370acb6b0e58f3c.png
Once we got home and the groceries had been brought in from the car she pulled off my pants and underwear and diapered me right there on the kitchen floor and sent me off to play in my room and let me tell you that when I was sitting on the rug in my room in just a tee shirt and a diaper and I had to pee that wetting that first diaper was probably the most rewarding thing I think I’ve ever experienced in my life. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

We were in the grocery store in the diaper aisle and I asked her to buy me some Pampers and she said no so I begged her to buy me some Pampers and again she said no so finally I threw a full blown temper tantrum, kicking and screaming and finally she gave in and put a box (they still came in boxes back then) of Pampers in the shopping cart. 
5876066D-BD65-4BF4-8820-DCBCDFE68A7A.thumb.png.c43ff57ce12e12972370acb6b0e58f3c.png
Once we got home and the groceries had been brought in from the car she pulled off my pants and underwear and diapered me right there on the kitchen floor and sent me off to play in my room and let me tell you that when I was sitting on the rug in my room in just a tee shirt and a diaper and I had to pee that wetting that first diaper was probably the most rewarding thing I think I’ve ever experienced in my life. 

And if I'm not mistaken you also told me that your mom converted your room into a nursery until you were 7 didn't she??? She must've really liked changing your diapers quite a bit if she was willing to do that for you.? That's so cool! I'm jealous.? Like I've said before buddy, your mom is so awesome! I guess mommy missed having her little boy around again!?? I don't blame her, I would too if I were her! Oh, and by the way those diapers look really good and comfortable. I wish I was a baby again so I could try them!??????❤️??❤️?❤️??❤️☺️

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

And if I'm not mistaken you also told me that your mom converted your room into a nursery until you were 7 didn't she??? She must've really liked changing your diapers quite a bit if she was willing to do that for you.? That's so cool! I'm jealous.? Like I've said before buddy, your mom is so awesome! I guess mommy missed having her little boy around again!?? I don't blame her, I would too if I were her! Oh, and by the way those diapers look really good and comfortable. I wish I was a baby again so I could try them!??????❤️??❤️?❤️??❤️☺️

Actually to be quite honest they weren’t the greatest diapers in the world but to me they were heaven, by comparison these diapers were far superior…

214D478C-0292-43AE-82EE-5CA251835F0B.thumb.png.d98731802da262c450a9e5e5987b3ea1.png

What I wouldn’t give to be wearing these diapers again…the feel, the crinkle, the unmistakable incredible Pampers scent that only got stronger when you peed in them. For years that scent alone would get me so excited that I’d pee my pants before I’d even get one on. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Actually to be quite honest they weren’t the greatest diapers in the world but to me they were heaven, by comparison these diapers were far superior…

214D478C-0292-43AE-82EE-5CA251835F0B.thumb.png.d98731802da262c450a9e5e5987b3ea1.png

What I wouldn’t give to be wearing these diapers again…the feel, the crinkle, the unmistakable incredible Pampers scent that only got stronger when you peed in them. For years that scent alone would get me so excited that I’d pee my pants before I’d even get one on. 

Interesting!  I'm sure many members would have given up their toys back then to have their mom put them back in diapers.  You wore them until puberty?  Was this just at home or were you in them full time, including to school and out playing with your friends?  Probably cost your parents quite a bit buying you diapers from age 5 to say, 11 or 12, not to mention the chore of your mom changing your diapers whenever needed.  I think if I was in that situation when I got older with a good job I would treat my parents to a cruise or good vacation to pay them back.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Oh yeah, I remember hearing about this diaper. I watched a commercial on them on YouTube from I think the 80s or 90s. I definitely think they should bring this diaper back and give it a full-blown redesign and make-over. Especially with today's technology and diaper materials there's no doubt in my mind that this diaper could be improved upon in so many ways. They could give it a MASSIVE upgrade in absorbance for example and make it even thicker and crinkler, with an MUCH stronger diaper scent. Oh god......... I would absolutely love that!☺️????❤️? But the only downside would be not being able to enjoy them because I couldn't actually be a baby again, and honestly I would cry and throw a gigantic fit and I wouldn't care.?????? I used to be borderline obsessed with being an baby again and wearing diapers, but then again I think every ABDL has. That's just the way we are, because we love it that much. That's the way I feel about it anyway, and I would like to think that other people feel the same way as I do. I never got to try these diapers when I was a baby.? Then again, we all know life isn't fair. If anything, life can be very cruel and cold.?? And our community knows that better than anyone!

• Like 1

The thing is, baby diaper manufacturers are not looking for big and thick.  That has not been the trend for years.  Adult babies who might still want to try and wear a baby diaper might like them, but parents would most likely not.  They are now into thin cloth backed and even some diapers don't have tapes anymore.  They are baby diapers but pull on like underwear.  Those who grew up in the 70's and 80's and remember thick plastic backed baby diapers would love a trip down memory lane, but with the advances in diaper technology today's parents are OK with what's out there now.  I very much doubt that any major baby diaper manufacturer would ever go back to thick plastic backed diapers from the 1980's.  Why would adult AB's really need them to?  There are plenty of thick plastic backed adult AB and regular premium adult diapers that are made to fit our bodies.  Why would we need old style thick plastic backed Pampers in actual baby sizes?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Interesting!  I'm sure many members would have given up their toys back then to have their mom put them back in diapers.  You wore them until puberty?  Was this just at home or were you in them full time, including to school and out playing with your friends?  Probably cost your parents quite a bit buying you diapers from age 5 to say, 11 or 12, not to mention the chore of your mom changing your diapers whenever needed.  I think if I was in that situation when I got older with a good job I would treat my parents to a cruise or good vacation to pay them back.

To clarify I wore Pampers from 4.5 until I was 7 and then again from 8 until I was 10 after my mom caught me wearing a soaking wet and leaking diaper when she came in to my room to wake me up one Saturday morning and when she discovered me in said diaper she made me put on a shirt and shoes [nothing over the diaper] and took me to the store and bought me 2 boxes of Pampers and took me home and changed me.  After the age of 10 I wore diapers in secret but while mom had me in them I was diapered 24/7/365 so definitely including school and out playing with my friends. I had an adidas bag that I carried around with me that always had 4-5 diapers and baby powder in it and a few of my friends mothers would change my diapers if they noticed that I was wet and one or two would even change my poopy diapers. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

To clarify I wore Pampers from 4.5 until I was 7 and then again from 8 until I was 10 after my mom caught me wearing a soaking wet and leaking diaper when she came in to my room to wake me up one Saturday morning and when she discovered me in said diaper she made me put on a shirt and shoes [nothing over the diaper] and took me to the store and bought me 2 boxes of Pampers and took me home and changed me.  After the age of 10 I wore diapers in secret but while mom had me in them I was diapered 24/7/365 so definitely including school and out playing with my friends. I had an adidas bag that I carried around with me that always had 4-5 diapers and baby powder in it and a few of my friends mothers would change my diapers if they noticed that I was wet and one or two would even change my poopy diapers. 

That was very nice of your friends mothers to change your diapies whenever you needed it, including your dirty diapies, especially when you were 10 years old.??? You really must've liked that, hehehe!???? Such great memories, especially at that tender age!? Yep, that story just proves my point that women LOVE changing diapers!?☺️????????❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️??????❤️?

• Like 2
On 6/10/2021 at 1:32 PM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

There a few i consider my firsts. My first post potty training- my cousin's Huggies when i was 5. I stole them and peed them. They had Pooh Bear on em. First diapers i bought myself- Pampers Easy Ups at 13. The old Sesame street ones. First adult diaper i wore- Bambinos a daddy made me wear at 18

You're such a good boy big brother. That's why I look up to you so much!??????❤️ *BIG HUG* Big brother!?❤️ I love you so very very much buddy!??❤️??❤️??

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what I first used when I was a baby but after that it was goodnites, a pair of I think depends that my dorm mate had after using one from a sample pack and then throwing the other two away in the room trash can before leaving for the weekend, but the first quality one was a little paws followed by bunny hops, peekabu, abu space and then crinklz original