LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone have any diaper challenge ideas?

Please help! Recently I purchased rearz alpaka diapers as I haven't had a chance to wear diapers for the last 9 months, I'm planning to have a crazy fun diaper day. I do have a upcoming day in which, I will be alone in my house for 3 full days. Does any one have any challenges or experimental methods that I should try out. I had an idea of putting ice cubes in the front and back of diaper or even bananas or drinking sprite and eating bananas. If you do have more interesting / fun / clever ideas please let me know, dont be shy as I'm open and willing to try every thing atleast once.

• Like 1

use a diuretic:  It will make you PEE uncontrollably, and then you will KNOW what having ZERO control feels like:  You will be peeing like a madman :)

Good Luck!

Brian

• Thanks 1

If you are going to use a diuretic, BE sure to stay properly hydrated. If you would normally drink a liter of water double it with diuretic use, don't forget to use an electrolytes restorative drink as well. Dehydration can be deadly so PLEASE be careful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This challenge is ideally played with a friend, see who can go the longest in a diaper without leaking. 

1 hour ago, Jayme said:

If you are going to use a diuretic, BE sure to stay properly hydrated. If you would normally drink a liter of water double it with diuretic use, don't forget to use an electrolytes restorative drink as well. Dehydration can be deadly so PLEASE be careful.

Agreed @Jayme You should ALWAYS be careful with diuretics:  There are Several types of Natural Diuretics though, such as Tea, Coffee, beer, etc, but you should NEVER do this without proper hydration, and when you do, be mindful of how much you are drinking:  You CAN drown in your own fluids, because you OVER Do it!

Stay Safe :)

Brian

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

use a diuretic:  It will make you PEE uncontrollably, and then you will KNOW what having ZERO control feels like:  You will be peeing like a madman :)

Good Luck!

Brian,I take 2 water pills adat  and it dont make me pee uncontrollaby.I sure wish it did.

Brian.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Jayme said:

i have to agree, you could lose a ton of electrolytes which can cause you to go into afib, if the levels, which are already in a tight tolerance as it is, is off even a little, your ass might need to go to the emergency room, my mom saw that for herself a few months ago.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Good Luck!

Brian

So when you mention uncontrollably, I would still feel before I would have to go right? if so I would have some control? and how long do they tend to last after use?

13 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Agreed @Jayme You should ALWAYS be careful with diuretics:  There are Several types of Natural Diuretics though, such as Tea, Coffee, beer, etc, but you should NEVER do this without proper hydration, and when you do, be mindful of how much you are drinking:  You CAN drown in your own fluids, because you OVER Do it!

Stay Safe :)

Brian

So double the amount of which I normally drink, I tend to drink roughly about 1,3 to 2 litres a day of water. When you mention drown in your own fluids, this would be like a kidney failure if overdone right? (when you mentioned overdoing it you mean like drinking to much?)

Once when I was diapered when I was alone, I started drinking alot of water within a short period of time and drank like 2 litres of water within one hour which resulted in me going often in the diaper like every 5 - 10 minutes in short bursts not sure if that was healthy

I've tried diuretics...  Unless I simply wasn't taking enough, I didn't see any significant increase in the need to pee.

As far as stuff to try - I'll second doing an enema.  It's a great way to "lose control" and also absolutely fill the insides!

On 5/20/2021 at 11:04 PM, waynecook52 said:

Brian.

@waynecook52

I also drink plenty of FLUID when I do that, and I always try to keep well hydrated:  When I do that, I take the pill, and when I have to go, it starts and it doesn't STOP till I am fully empty.  These pills are designed as diuretics, so with the amount of liquid I injest, it feels like I am not in control when I release, which is kinda cool sometimes ;)

Mine, are PRESCRIBED for Fluid in the limbs that causes my feet and legs to balloon and hurt

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 1
On 5/20/2021 at 4:39 PM, ~Brian~ said:

Good Luck!

Brian

That's awesome!?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's awesome!?

@BabySpiderBoy

Yes, it is, and when I SAY you pee "uncontrollably", I MEAN that:  When you have a Diuretic on board, the idea is to get RID of liquids in your system.  My problem is, in April of 2020, I noticed that I was having trouble standing on my feet, because of fluid in the feet:  The doctor prescribed me a diuretic, and told me to take one a day.  Doing this, once the pill takes effect, if there is anything in your bladder, you WILL get rid of it, and YES, it brings back memories of wearing diapers, and being about 2 years old:  IF you think you are gonna try to HOLD it, you won't, and you WILL pee: either in your pants, the toilet, or the diaper:  You won't STOP until you release everything, so for a few hours, you can know what incontinent people feel like when they FEEL they have to GO, and they RELEASE with NO WARNING!

On 5/21/2021 at 8:35 AM, twitch said:

So when you mention uncontrollably, I would still feel before I would have to go right? if so I would have some control? and how long do they tend to last after use?

@twitch

When I say "uncontrollable" it simply means that once you feel it and release it, you WILL pee it all out over time.  Diuretics  FORCE you to get rid of excess fluids:  You WILL feel it, unless you have no way of feeling the release, because your body is, as @~ashley~ says "broken" in the area of feeling down there.  Using the 2-year old in diapers example is the best way to state it, because we all know that little ones will pee the moment something changes, and you have to be ready for it.  Little ones learn control, but if they wait too long, its a forgone conclusion that you are gonna use the diaper.  When I use the diuretics, it makes me feel like I don't HAVE a CHOICE, because once you feel the need, you are gonna KNOW it, because your bladder will ache, or it may just relax, and anything in there is gonna come out:  Most 2 year olds I know would NOT have control yet, and would simply release in their diaper, which is why I used that example:  If they have to GO, they GO!  :)

Diuretics like mine, (Triemterene) (sp) are used as a diuretic, and are also used as Blood Pressure Medication.  If you take it, you have to also make sure that your BP does not "bottom out", because it lowers the BP - A couple days this week, I didn't take it when it was HOT/HUMID outside (88 Degrees F), because I didn't want to take it and NOT have enough liquids/fluids, and I also didn't want to pass out, because I had not taken any in the summer yet.

Diuretics last a few hours, and then they subside.  It also depends on the strength of the medication.  The higher the number of milligrams prescribed, the stronger the medication is, and I would guess the longer it lasts.  As stated, you should NOT mess around with prescribed medication, and if on a Diuretic, take it as prescribed.  This is why I was talking about "Natural Diuretics":  They make you Pee as well, and they do NOT affect your BP or anything like that:  You have to be careful you don't DEHydrate yourself, but not drink too much too fast!

So double the amount of which I normally drink, I tend to drink roughly about 1,3 to 2 litres a day of water. When you mention drown in your own fluids, this would be like a kidney failure if overdone right? (when you mentioned overdoing it you mean like drinking to much?)

You Are supposed to have 8 glasses of water a day, so I would say "doubling it" would mean that you drink 16 glasses per day.  My brother Mike, and I, drink several 32 ounce glass jars of well water per week, and depending on the weather, I have had 4 jars (32x4) in a day, but I usually drink water until I don't feel thirsty anymore, and when I feel I have had enough, I STOP:  If I am HOT/THIRSTY, I drink enough so that I don't feel lightheaded, and STOP for a few minutes to see if I am still thirsty - When I say "don't OVERDO it", I refer to situations, where someone is drinking SO much water that it can adversely affect bodily functions:  (Water Intoxication).   This can Poison You, as with anything that you do in excess.  I remember some show I watched, where College Students at some University did an initiation stunt where the inductee was told to drink an INSANE amount of water, and he drank it too fast, and DIED - (I think it may have been Forensic Files). Yes, when i say "overdoing it" I mean: Drinking too much water, too fast.

Once when I was diapered when I was alone, I started drinking alot of water within a short period of time and drank like 2 litres of water within one hour which resulted in me going often in the diaper like every 5 - 10 minutes in short bursts not sure if that was healthy

As long as you are drinking adequate water, and you are doing it safely, and taking it in moderately, I don't see a problem drinking water this way, UNLESS someone like @Evelyn Dellcerro or @~ashley~ tells me its too much water too fast.  If HOT or Thirsty, drink enough to QUENCH the thirst, and make sure that you STOP for a while when you feel thirsty - You can always drink more after a break.  I think those college guys drank like 3 cylinders (Like those things on a water cooler) or more within 2 hours, which is a HELL of a LOT of water - I remember I took a walk with my brother one day, and i walked a half mile or more, and when I came home, I drank 4 Large Cups of water in 3 minutes and Mom told me to STOP and WAIT, because I may flood out.  This is why you have to be careful:  You don't want to drink so much that it causes Water Intoxication, but you have to make sure that you drink enough water - That STUNT was stupid, and I hope that people don't try another stunt like that.

which resulted in me going often in the diaper like every 5 - 10 minutes in short bursts not sure if that was healthy

If you drink liquid, you are gonna have to get rid of it - If you are peeing the results out in the diaper every 5-10 minutes, that indicates that you are releasing whatever is in there, and if you drink liquids, and keep drinking, eventually, you'll have to keep emptying your bladder.  The Hope is, that your diaper will be able to handle the flash flood of pee that it will receive - HINT:  You know if you are drinking adequate water, when your pee is NOT yellow in color, but is WHITE - Short bursts of pee going in your diaper every few minutes should not be a problem, but be aware, that your DIAPER may not be able to handle all of what you are releasing, and you may leak.

My Final word here is:  Be CAREFUL with prescribed Diuretics/Enemas.  If you are NOT sure what you are doing, you could hurt yourself.  I do agree, that if you use an Enema, you're gonna have a MESS in your diaper, and you will have to clean yourself up afterwards - Make sure you are following the instructions, and DON'T use something that is NOT intended to be used for an enema:  If you do that stuff wrong, you end up screwing up your body chemistry, and could end up hospitalized or severely hurting or dehydrating yourself!

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1

When I want to pee a lot, I just drink a lot of water.
Take a glass of water, wait some minutes, drink more, repeat.
Usually I do that over hours, drink water with set intervals.
When I start to get the urge to pee, I walk outside.  No fun being inside at home.
Also done it on road trips alone.  Peed so much I had to change on a rest stop.

It goes through your system faster on an empty stomach, but I don't always want it to go fast, so I eat at same time, which is better to keep you healthy.

A while after eating something salty, I have to pee a lot.
Never really timed it, but sometimes its the day after, but I would guess it comes out in a few hours.