LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any in-person stores with decent diapers in the East Valley of Arizona?

I suspect this is a long shot but, does anyone know of any stores in the East Valley part of Arizona (Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix east of Central Road) that has anything better than the same generic corner pharmacy store brands and Depends? I don't expect to find ABU, Rearz, or other ABDL brands, but does anyone still stock Abenas, tape on style Tenas, or the mythical Molicares in a brick and mortar store? I realize there are online stores and I've bought ABDL diapers online but sometimes you don't mind hopping in the car if it means you can get something in twenty minutes. I especially wouldn't mind even a moderate drive into the West Valley if there was better than Wally world's sad store brand briefs.

• 8 months later...
On 5/18/2021 at 6:12 PM, LittleFenny said:

I suspect this is a long shot but, does anyone know of any stores in the East Valley part of Arizona (Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix east of Central Road) that has anything better than the same generic corner pharmacy store brands and Depends? I don't expect to find ABU, Rearz, or other ABDL brands, but does anyone still stock Abenas, tape on style Tenas, or the mythical Molicares in a brick and mortar store? I realize there are online stores and I've bought ABDL diapers online but sometimes you don't mind hopping in the car if it means you can get something in twenty minutes. I especially wouldn't mind even a moderate drive into the West Valley if there was better than Wally world's sad store brand briefs.

Actually, you can do it on eBay. It’s very easy. No need go to the store. 

• 4 weeks later...

@Firefly 35 I believe that the store that you’re referring to is the one that @zombieg AKA Diaperperv, Gave us a tour of when she went to Las Vegas, and she put this tour on YouTube. She showed us almost everything that was there, and I was pleasantly surprised as to what they actually had available. Looks like paradise for anyone who is looking for anything ABDL related, And I believe her I need a mommy site Has a few scenes where there are pictures of this place in her videos.

i’m not sure if there are other brick and mortar stores around that sell stuff like that, but I know there is one place in New York City:  what exactly sure where this place was, or what the place was, but @Evelyn Dellcerro @amorfraldaJR @Transfusionelle @philmydiaper Know what place I’m referring to: this place seems to have everything that you could possibly think of, plus diapers, so I’m not sure exactly if they added anything else other than that, or the expanded, but if I ever had the chance to go to New York City, I probably won’t want to go into this place look around. Not sure if there any other brick and mortar stores around that actually sell things like this, other than maybe Tykables, Who I believe operate a brick and mortar store, but I’m not sure where.

Brian

ps:  I’m wondering if there might be a possibility that someone may want to start a thread with all of the places that may end up selling supplies in a brick and mortar store, so people know where they are and who they are. We all know that there are a lot of places online that sell stuff like this, but I am not sure if there is such a thread that tells people where they can get supplies like that in a brick and mortar store. I always like to order online, because that way I know that I can get what I’m asking for really easy.

3 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Firefly 35 I believe that the store that you’re referring to is the one that @zombieg AKA Diaperperv, Gave us a tour of when she went to Las Vegas, and she put this tour on YouTube. She showed us almost everything that was there, and I was pleasantly surprised as to what they actually had available. Looks like paradise for anyone who is looking for anything ABDL related, And I believe her I need a mommy site Has a few scenes where there are pictures of this place in her videos.

Changing Times Diaper Company (CTDC) has a retail space in Las Vegas. Though I'm hundreds of miles (if not thousands), I frequent their online shop. Rubber panties are the things I get the most, but have bought the cotton twill contour diaper/soaker (that works just as good as a disposable), plastic bibs w/trays, and black onesies. Lots of other stuff on their site too. Wished I lived there so I could go in person. IT'd be fun!!!

• Like 1